What ya drinking tonight?

RookieBlue7

Been keeping a flask of Glenfiddich 12 in my bag and tossed a few back on the course today. Daughter is home from college for a night as she has been on the road with the Duck basketball team. Finally a chance to do her bday dinner so I had a couple Long Islands. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Bout to crack open some Buffalo trace. Not an expensive bottle but damn hard to find sometimes. IMG_9074.thumb.JPG.025b7450e46500dde57fe3b695ef992f.JPG

“Sometimes the biggest problem is in your head. You’ve Got to believe.”
Jack Nicklaus

Excellent choice! Distilled in my hometown of Frankfort, KY. My adult beverage of choice.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).
  • Like 2

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft & 0811 XF w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Titleist T300 48* GW w/Fubuki MV Senior shaft and Edison forged 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33”   Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip or Ping Ketsch

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope V3 and MG4000 Rangefinder

I downed two samplers of irish whiskey yesterday. One was a peated irish whiskey which honestly wasn't too bad. The irishman 12 year may end up being a bottle I pick up and keep in stock as a backup to scotch. 

• Like 3

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

In Kentucky for the week to attend my cousins funeral, drinking hometown brew to celebrate his life........Buffalo Trace. R.I.P. Jimmie Landen Upchurch.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft & 0811 XF w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Titleist T300 48* GW w/Fubuki MV Senior shaft and Edison forged 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

10 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

In Kentucky for the week to attend my cousins funeral, drinking hometown brew to celebrate his life........Buffalo Trace. R.I.P. Jimmie Landen Upchurch.

Hard to "like" this terrible event you are experiencing Foz, but I had to acknowledge it somehow...Big toast from Idaho to you and your whole family...God Bless.

• Like 3

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Hard to "like" this terrible event you are experiencing Foz, but I had to acknowledge it somehow...Big toast from Idaho to you and your whole family...God Bless.

Thanks Ping, I am remembering all the great times we had golfing together 50 years ago. And the last time we played was about 10 years ago.

#CobraCONNECT using the new F8’s from Cobra

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Wish you were back in the bluegrass for different reasons. Maybe next time I’ll drive up to Frankfort and we’ll get us a shot or two of some Pappy. (I did warn you about the weather)

CobraConnectChallenge3

Wild Turkey for $1 at New Albany IN American Legion Post.

I have died and gone to heaven

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Did bourbon tours today....Jim Beam, Evan Williams & Old Forester.

I am still in Heaven.

• Like 3

A couple ounces of Georgia Moon over lots of ice.
Wooow! I haven’t had hard liquor in months and what a jolt to my system.
Shoulder doesn’t hurt

• Like 3

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr   
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

1 minute ago, Rickp said:

A couple ounces of Georgia Moon over lots of ice.
Wooow! I haven’t had hard liquor in months and what a jolt to my system.
Shoulder doesn’t hurtemoji12.png

Yea but ya head will in the morning...  jk 😆  We use to call it stump liquor as it was made in the back woods and if made right, tasted smoother than hot butter on a sweet potato...      

I had to give in tonight and slug down a glass of prune juice.   Dayuuuuummmm that stuff will make ya poop like my ole dog Jake did when he ate aunt Annie May's family size box of ex-lax.  😯🐶

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cleveland Launcher XL 10.5 Driver
Cleveland Launcher Xl Halo Hy-wood 18 Degree
Cleveland Launcher XL Halo 7- wood
Cleveland Launcher XL Irons 5 - PW 
Cleveland CBX ZipCore 48 52 & 56 Degree Wedges
Seemore  SBC20  Platinum Putter

Yea but ya head will in the morning...  jk   We use to call it stump liquor as it was made in the back woods and if made right, tasted smoother than hot butter on a sweet potato...      

I had to give in tonight and slug down a glass of prune juice.   Dayuuuuummmm that stuff will make ya poop like my ole dog Jake did when he ate aunt Annie May's family size box of ex-lax.  

Only a couple ounces that’s enough. A friend of mine used to live in Dawsonville Ga and he’s given me a few bottles of Shine over the years.
Sipping only...

• Love 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

2 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Only a couple ounces that’s enough. A friend of mine used to live in Dawsonville Ga and he’s given me a few bottles of Shine over the years.
Sipping only...

Atta boy!  

• Like 1

Cleveland Launcher XL 10.5 Driver
Cleveland Launcher Xl Halo Hy-wood 18 Degree
Cleveland Launcher XL Halo 7- wood
Cleveland Launcher XL Irons 5 - PW 
Cleveland CBX ZipCore 48 52 & 56 Degree Wedges
Seemore  SBC20  Platinum Putter

Water, lots of water!!  I pruned a tree today; up on a ladder all afternoon.  I'm really sore!!

I look across the street and see my 85-year old neighbor lady, mother of a local club pro, up on a ladder pruning a bush.  WTH is she doing on a ladder??  Then I thought... WTH am I doing on a ladder at 71 years old!!

• Like 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Water, lots of water!!  I pruned a tree today; up on a ladder all afternoon.  I'm really sore!!
I look across the street and see my 85-year old neighbor lady, mother of a local club pro, up on a ladder pruning a bush.  WTH is she doing on a ladder??  Then I thought... WTH am I doing on a ladder at 71 years old!!

I know what you mean Bro. I’m still trimming all our shrubs, trees, bushes and those freakin Fl weeds. In FL that means trimming often as the growing season is 12 months a year and all the shrubs double in growth every 60 seconds.
I’m not ready to give it up just yet, maybe later this year when I turn 73.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Spent yesterday afternoon touring and sampling Jim Beam, Evan Williams and Old Forester bourbons in downtown Louisville with my Daughter and her boyfriend. The sampling’s were terrific, the tours were great. Each one centered on different parts of the bourbon industry and Louisville history.

Which one did I like?...all of them!

Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

Spent yesterday afternoon touring and sampling Jim Beam, Evan Williams and Old Forester bourbons in downtown Louisville with my Daughter and her boyfriend. The sampling’s were terrific, the tours were great. Each one centered on different parts of the bourbon industry and Louisville history.

Which one did I like?...all of them!

That's bucket-list stuff for me right there Foz. Glad you found the time to do that with them...Cheers!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

That's bucket-list stuff for me right there Foz. Glad you found the time to do that with them...Cheers!

Thanks Ping, we parked downtown and they were all in walking distance.

• Like 1