RookieBlue7

What ya drinking tonight?

Our Sponsors

It's good stuff. Stone Brewing rocks!

I’ll look for it when the dust settles here.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

[mention=58941]cksurfdude[/mention] said that I would like the bourbon-barrel aged KBS Imperial Stout brewed by Founders Brewery in Grand Rapids, MI.  So, I went searching for it in our stores.  I found a few IPAs by Founders but not the KBS.  I did find another bourbon-barrel aged ale by Stone Brewing in CA and VA called Arrogant Bastard Ale.  Not bad...
IMG_1255.thumb.jpeg.dfca3a86d809bd282fbae10665145ae4.jpeg

If Lexington Brewing sells in your state you have to try Kentucky Bourbon Ale definitely a 10 out of 10. They also have a Kentucky Irish Ale that is aged in Bourbon barrels. I haven't tried that but it's on my buy list.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 3

Trader Joe’s sparkling strawberry. They got me with the end cap promo and it’s really nice. I haven’t had a drink since Christmas and for fun I want to see how long I can carry it forward. Drinking doesn’t really agree with me anymore.

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

If Lexington Brewing sells in your state you have to try Kentucky Bourbon Ale definitely a 10 out of 10. They also have a Kentucky Irish Ale that is aged in Bourbon barrels. I haven't tried that but it's on my buy list.

I'll look for it.

The one I'm looking for is KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout) by Founders Brewing aged in bourbon barrels.  .

https://foundersbrewing.com/our-beer/kbs/

• Like 1

I'm on my second right now. Fort Myers Brewing Company High Five IPA...nice drop.

• Like 2

Ordered pizza from a local place for the kids tonight and my wife loves their cosmos. Thanks to our Governor they are available for take away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_4599.jpg
  • Like 3

Ordered pizza from a local place for the kids tonight and my wife loves their cosmos. Thanks to our Governor they are available for take away.

IMG_4599.thumb.jpg.e081f8056a219a728ec1ea37ca5bb0a4.jpg

Creative, I like it.

Had takeout from a local place with a growler of Zombie Dust last night.  It's crazy how difficult it used to be to find a single bottole of Zombie Dust and now a city of 10k people in Wisconsin had it on tap like it's just another rotating beer.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Three vodka Martinis

That’s a lot.

• Like 3

Well..... the standard dumb ass answer would be.................. a lot! But.... I'm drinking Vodka with fresh squeezed Lemon. Very good!

I'm just sipping and listening to music on youtube, while waiting to access the Ohio unemployment site.

• Like 2

Well..... the standard dumb ass answer would be.................. a lot! But.... I'm drinking Vodka with fresh squeezed Lemon. Very good!

I'm just sipping and listening to music on youtube, while waiting to access the Ohio unemployment site.

Sounds great

• Like 1

Having a few pops and watching the Garth Brooks livestream. Cheers to my old man and telling stories with my kids.

• Like 1

I was hot after hitting balls outside, so reached for one of these. A little too sweet, but not bad.IMG_0941.JPG

• Like 1

On 3/20/2020 at 7:04 PM, Kenny B said:

I'll look for it.

The one I'm looking for is KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout) by Founders Brewing aged in bourbon barrels.  .

https://foundersbrewing.com/our-beer/kbs/

I found it!!  Since @cksurfdude suggested I try the KBS, I looked in all the stores and the last one had it.  It is gooooooood!!!  

IMG_4843.jpeg.9300939e15500e9639ab47430b39a184.jpeg

They have another one that is an Espresso Stout that I will try next week.

• Like 2

Think I'll be having a tall Jim Beam Peach Bourbon with Lemonade. Give me a little summer feel.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Ordered takeout. Half liter of Cosmos for the wife and three tubs of Montauk Session IPA for me.

Oh and food for my son’s 14th birthday.

IMG_0971.jpg
  • Like 1

My fave-rit!!!

IMG_1005.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2