Testers Wanted: Star Grips! ×

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics MGS Newsletter

MyGolfSpy Forum Staff Articles

Forum Recap: Rapsodo MLM2PRO
Forum Recap: Rapsodo MLM2PRO
GolfSpy_APH
A Comprehensive Review by MyGolfSpy Forum Testers Introduction: The anticipation among our members for the testing opportunity of the Rapsodo MLM2PRO was nothing short of palpable. Whil…
4 comments
Forum Recap: Zebra Putters (including 20% putters!)
Forum Recap: Zebra Putters (including 20% putters!)
GolfSpy_APH
Zebra Putters 20% off using code BFCM20  The Testing Opportunity There is little doubt that Zebra makes some of the more iconic putters to grab a golfer's attention. In 2017 Zebra was L…
0 comments
Forum Member Recap: Indi Golf Wedges
Forum Member Recap: Indi Golf Wedges
GolfSpy_APH
The Testing Opportunity As we have stated in previous Forum Member Reviews, MyGolfSpy Forum worked to involve, highlight and include several direct-to-consumer (DTC) and newer brands as part of …
0 comments

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics

What TV series are you streaming?
Guys I just started Succesion on HBO which seems to be a game of thrones style show based in corporate America, it's got me hooked early on to say the least. Not many big time actors, but definitely…
Happy Thanksgiving
I just want to take a moment to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving. Whether you are celebrating with friends, family, or keeping it low key, I hope it's a good one. If you're traveling, I wish you…
2024 Season Goals - What Say You?
For those of us living in the colder climates in the US, as well as globally where your season is not year round, the end of the 2023 golf season is rapidly approaching. I pose two questions to you:…
Cooking
Something different anyone here have any good recipes?? I'm sitting at my house after coming him from the fire department and started making spaghetti sauce to take to work tonight.   Sent from my S…
Southeast: KY, TN, NC, SC, AL, GA, FL
MGS New Member Introduction: Southeast Region Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, Florida Welcome to the MyGolfSpy forums! We’re always glad to have new m…

MyGolfSpy Forum Deals

Golf Deals - Black Friday Finds and more!
GolfSpy_APH
Welcome to the home for all good deals and promotions which are going on around the web! Have you seen a good deal or promotion that our forum members should be sure not to miss? Toss up the link, s…
290 comments

MGS Forum: Current Member Testing!

Stack Training System - 2023 Forum Member Review
GolfSpy BOS
Testers Announced! The Stack Do have the need, the need for me speed!?  These testers do and will be putting the whole system to the test. With nearly 5k submissions it was not easy to narr…
2023 Titleist White Box Testing Thread
GolfSpy_APH
Looks like the golf balls will be arriving soon for many of our many many testers! @PJVicary @BKervin @warrenator8 @CLenahan @JeremyD @Fred Mitchell @GolfSub70 @fixyurdivot @GolfSpy_APH @scotter…
Sub 70 Putters - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced! @GolfSub70 Putters Just because the seasons are changing doesn’t mean there isn’t still ample time to test and review golf clubs.  In MyGolfSpy Most Wanted Testing Su…
Zebra Putters - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy TCB
Zebra Putters Testers Announced!  MyGolfSpy Forum is really excited to have this iconic brand as part of our member testing and we are thrilled to have these testers take part in a review. …
Birdieball 2-In-1 Putting/Hitting Mat - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced: Birdieball 2-In-1 Putting/Hitting Mat! From birdieball: "Our high quality tour-grade Putting Green/Hitting Turf Combination is a perfect addition to your simulator sp…

MyGolfSpy Forum Virtual Golf Tour

SEASON 2 - WEEK 34 MYGOLFSPY FORUM MEMBER WEEKLY VIRTUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR (VCT)
Ben Joest
  SEASON 2 - WEEK 34 VIRTUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR IS NOW OPEN FOR SCORING!!! photo courtesy of @GolfSpy SAM - Week 33 VCT   Happy Thanksgiving!!!

MyGolfSpy Forum Classifieds

Golf Pride G2 tour Wrap grips
JalanK
10 new GP G2 Tour Wrap grips in White Standard R60 dia. Selling new on eBay for $7.50 - $8 + shipping. Sell for $68 shipped to Conus. Verified PayPal only accepted. Otherwise, we can discuss fee…
0 comments
Adila Ascent 40g
TylorJudd
Brand New, pulled from a TSR3 5 wood Located in Canada, will ship at buyers expense
0 comments
Aerojet ls 9* (can add shaft option) Mizuno Stz-220 + hzrdus rdx blue stiff
PaladinGolf
PayPal G&S only, free shipping to the lower 48, +$5 to the rest of the ConUS Aerojet Ls 9* — $275 obo shipped Aerojet Ls 9* + AD DI 6x — $435 obo shipped Aerojet Ls 9* + stock kali white…
0 comments

Prefer to stop receiving these emails? https://forum.mygolfspy.com/settings/?area=newsletters.

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT