Jump to content
Testers Wanted! ×

Hard Rock Punta Cana


ZJeb67

Recommended Posts

Doing a trip to the Dominican Republic in 2024 at the Hard Rock Punt Cana.  
I played one round there last winter. 

Any advice on travelling with clubs, if you take a full or partial set or if you walk or ride on the course?

I have some vouchers for rounds, but club and cart rentals are extra.

I think it'd be worth taking my clubs if I play more than once that week.  Any tips/tricks/advice/lessons learned from other trips would be most welcome.

Driver/3W/5H/SW: :callaway-small:Edge 
5-PW: :macgregor-small: MT-86 OS
56/60: Kirkland Signature 
Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot Pro

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I played there - brought my clubs. Course was ok - nothing special. If I were you, I would cab over to Corales, which is about 30 min drive. Or splurge and head down to Casa de Campo (hour away)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, alaaro said:

I played there - brought my clubs. Course was ok - nothing special. If I were you, I would cab over to Corales, which is about 30 min drive. Or splurge and head down to Casa de Campo (hour away)

Thanks @alaaro
Hadn't even thought of trying other courses.  Great advice if I'm bringing the clubs anyway.

Driver/3W/5H/SW: :callaway-small:Edge 
5-PW: :macgregor-small: MT-86 OS
56/60: Kirkland Signature 
Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot Pro

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Highly recommend playing at Casa if you are down there. Last trip I played Hard Rock, Iberostar then went to Casa two days to play Teeth of the Dog and Dye Fore. Teeth of the Dog is one of the most scenic golf course I have ever played and proof that Pete Dye hates golfers. Well worth the drive down there and the fees to play both of them. 

WITB 2024

   Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

   M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

   Sim Ti 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

   Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

   X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

   Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

   Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

   Z Star Diamond

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jmikecpa said:

Highly recommend playing at Casa if you are down there. Last trip I played Hard Rock, Iberostar then went to Casa two days to play Teeth of the Dog and Dye Fore. Teeth of the Dog is one of the most scenic golf course I have ever played and proof that Pete Dye hates golfers. Well worth the drive down there and the fees to play both of them. 

Thanks @Jmikecpa.  I'm warming up with today's Michigan heat wave of 27 degrees.


I'll have to strategize some judicious planning to maximize golf time and keep in the good graces of my bride

IMG_20240118_174201.jpg.02a847561594c8d2a3489ac485e46022.jpg

Driver/3W/5H/SW: :callaway-small:Edge 
5-PW: :macgregor-small: MT-86 OS
56/60: Kirkland Signature 
Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot Pro

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ZJeb67 said:

Thanks @Jmikecpa.  I'm warming up with today's Michigan heat wave of 27 degrees.


I'll have to strategize some judicious planning to maximize golf time and keep in the good graces of my bride

IMG_20240118_174201.jpg.02a847561594c8d2a3489ac485e46022.jpg

Love the dedication. I am lucky that wherever we go for a family trip I get planned golf days and have even done a few trips around golf tournaments I was playing in. My wife gave up on talking me out of golf long before we even got married. I gave up the Harley and that was about it. 

WITB 2024

   Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

   M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

   Sim Ti 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

   Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

   X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

   Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

   Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

   Z Star Diamond

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...