TESTERS WANTED! ×

Ver-Trac Putters

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

$180

Lines on the back are touted as an alignment aide without being distracting.

Visually, there are some elements that miss for me. The ® on the back. Seems unnecessary and obtrusive. Is anyone in the industry really sitting there in R&D thinking that maybe they can swipe the "Ver-trac" name.

Also, it looks too busy in front of the shaft near the face. Alignment aide, I would guess, but it seems very overt.

All their models are CS too that while I like that look, many will run away immediately.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

• SPY VIP

See I really like that one. :)

The graphics are part of the design, not part of legal claims.

Plus, if you look at address, all the busy goes away and it is all business.

Volvo Intorqueo

• SPY VIP

Having used it first hand, they don't. That is part of the design process. Very bold when you look at it from the front or back, but when above the ball it is very unobtrusive and does not distract from the lines of the face at all.

Granted such a look, like many things with the putter is personal preference.

Volvo Intorqueo

• SPY VIP

I really wish they had some "at address" pics. The selling point seems to be the unusual hosel, and you'd think they'd want to highlight how it looks better at address.

That was my thought too. Something is going on in front of the hosel and they market that the design lines can all be used for aiming.

Seems a strange omission.

Volvo Intorqueo

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone! I just stumbled upon this thread. I help with Ver-Trac putters, a family member of mine is the creator. I noticed people want to see some images of the putter from the "address" view point, no problem I will take some pictures of that shortly here at my house, I have some of the demos here. The pictures we have were done by a photographer friend of the family, he just kinda took some snap shots here and there.

Anyways, let me know if anyone has any questions. I hope the pictures I am providing will help!

Best Kept Secret In Golf My link

Ok guys, here are a couple pictures I took on a rug here at my house. I hope these helps!

I am a casual golfer, but one thing I like about my putter (OHB-1) like all the ver-trac models, is that I have complete vision of the ball, there isn't any shaft or anything bent out messing with my view.

CSB-1 putter.jpg

OHB-1 putter.jpg

I would like to thank everyone for the kind comments and for the great suggestion about the picture at address.

As for the engravings, I see your point that it may look busy, but do keep in mind thats a very high resolution image, when you are putting you do not see the emblem on the face and trademark on the back. Just holding the putters in your hands you do not notice these as you do in a zoomed in photograph.

If anyone is interested, I can email you a pdf of a nice little profile sheet with info about the putters that we send with our demos to pro shops.

footer_image.jpg

I do like these, and the "busy" looks don't seem to bother me at address, I think they are very attractive and nice putters.

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

I like these, and really like seeing new CS designs. I'm not a huge fan of the bright mirror finish, but the shape of these is good and that's an interesting hosel design, especially from the top view. It looks like the shaft and hosel disappear at address, I like the idea of that.

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

We wanted to come up with something unique but not wild. I doubt you will find putters like these at the typical golf shop. The hosel is a unique setup. The creator of the clubs has been a machinist for a few decades, he hand crafted the design and came up with the hosel idea. Not to mention he has the ability to customize every putter to match any golfers specs.

http://ver-trac.com

Bring them to Virginia Beach for Demos!!

I wish we could get more demos out there, but we are a very small operation right now. The best we can offer is our Money Back Guarantee with each purchase during the trial period. Would love to get demos to Virginia Beach in the future.

Archived