Japanese Drivers recommendations

Thumper1978

I am really wanting to get a new driver soon. Does anybody play a Japanese brand driver? Did you get fitted for one or if you couldn’t get fit how did you decide on what to buy? I have bought a lot of iron sets from Tour Spec Golf and I just used the shafts I was fitted for in the past and had them bent to the lie and length to what I like. I say that is that what I am going to probably have to do with the driver also? Any information you have or could be given would be awesome. I really enjoy Japanese irons and I hope their Drivers are just as nice. Thanks for the comments.

I've been down the JDM rabbit hole pretty hard myself as I find their designs unique and they use much higher quality materials such as DAT55g and SP700 titanium faces.  They also seem to have more compact looking club heads although they have been slower to adopt adjustable shaft adapters.  Typically the heads are a little bit lighter and more upright and I find a lot of them are more draw biased.

I've got a few heads I like from companies like Baldo, Docus and JBeam.  I've also got some from Ryoma, Kamui, Epon, Yamaha, etc.  What are you looking for out of your driver and maybe I can help narrow it down based on what I've tried.

My bag is a revolving door!

I really like the Baldo heads I am looking a head that is made with quality and the face is made with quality metal. Do you know what the shallow model and the deep model mean? I really like to hit the ball high and straight I really don’t like draw bias. The Baldo Competizione 568 Driver looks amazing. Do you know anything about it. I don’t swing super fast I hit the ball like 260-270 with carry at 250 but I was hoping that with the higher end metal in the face I would get more distance. Any knowledge would be awesome. Thanks for your time.