What suits your eye at address?

Moecat

Here are two hybrids.

hybrids.JPG

Which look better suits you at address?

This is not a "test." :blink: Also, please submit your own comparison photos of other types of clubs.

I'm guessing that some folks may be surprised at what they like based on looks and not brand preference.

Posted Image

PB180366.jpg

PB180367.jpg

PB180365.jpg

im a cameron junkie :lol:

these are my 2 tour sticks compared against each other :blink: but which to game?

Scotty Cameron Tour P330 Fastback (A015066),

Scotty Cameron Tour P330 Squareback,

Scotty Cameron Inspired By Brad Faxon,

More just cant write them all in here :)

Newbeach, welcome to the forum! :)

Since I personally am not a mallet kind of guy, I would have to say "no" to both of those putters. Just me and my preference, that's all.

Since this is meant to be sort of a give-and-take topic, which of the hybrids pictured above would you be more inclined to play?

Posted Image

Here are two hybrids.

hybrids.JPG

Which look better suits you at address?

This is not a "test." :) Also, please submit your own comparison photos of other types of clubs.

I'm guessing that some folks may be surprised at what they like based on looks and not brand preference.

I think I like the one on the left better. It is obviously a more traditional shape and looks like a mini wood.

is it cobra(left) titleist(right)

:)

thanks for the welcome, its very quiet around here :)

my preference would be the one on the right.

the smaller clubhead would get cauth up in the rough a little easier thus losing its value as a rescue :D

Scotty Cameron Tour P330 Fastback (A015066),

Scotty Cameron Tour P330 Squareback,

Scotty Cameron Inspired By Brad Faxon,

More just cant write them all in here :)

:D

thanks for the welcome, its very quiet around here :)

the smaller clubhead would get cauth up in the rough a little easier thus losing its value as a rescue :D

You are CORRECT, sir! :)

I also prefer the look of the Titleist, but I actually hit the Cobra better ... go figure :)

By the way, it's quiet around here because the MGS forum hasn't "officially" launched yet ... official date is Monday 3/1/2010

Posted Image

;)

thanks for the welcome, its very quiet around here ;)

In both cases, I prefer the one on the left. The hybrid on the left looks less "toe heavy" to me and as far as the putters go, I really dislike square mallets.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but, from my analysis, they are essentially the SAME DESIGN (see attached pic), the one on the left 'appears' smaller since it is being viewed straight down and the one on the right 'appears' to have a larger face because you can see more of the face from an angle (it's also resting slightly open). They are the same width and length.

hybrids.gif

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but, from my analysis, they are essentially the SAME DESIGN (see attached pic), the one on the left 'appears' smaller since it is being viewed straight down and the one on the right 'appears' to have a larger face because you can see more of the face from an angle (it's also resting slightly open). They are the same width and length.

hybrids.gif

Where the lines hit the club faces they don't really hit the same part of the clubface.

In the one on the right, there appears to be more weight out towards the toe, like all Titleist woods, it has a pear shape (more apparent if it was a driver).

By the way, everyone should feel free to post comparison photos of their own clubs - irons, wedges, woods, etc.

They could be very similar or very different ... doesn't matter.

It's just a fun way to see how different our tastes are, and each of us may possibly be surprised at what we like or dislike.

Posted Image

Where the lines hit the club faces they don't really hit the same part of the clubface.

In the one on the right, there appears to be more weight out towards the toe, like all Titleist woods, it has a pear shape (more apparent if it was a driver).

I agree, it is very slightly more 'pear-shaped', just thought I'd point out that they are basically the same overall width / height.