What suits your eye at address?

Moecat

IMG_3055.jpg

This is the 5 iron of my TourStage X Blades. I love the look of blades at address and this certainly suits my eye.

Cobra S2 9.5 with Aldila Voodoo reg.

Sonartec SS 3.5 14* with Fuji tour platform.

TM V-Steel 18* 5 wood with stock reax stiff shaft.

Sonartec HB-001 21* hybrid with graphite design stiff.

4-pw KZG Evolution irons with Rifle 5.0 Flighted.

TM rac gap wedge 52/8 with DG wedge flex.

Mizuno MPT 10 56* sw with DG wedge flex.

Knockoff 2 ball putter.

ProV1 or Bridgestone 330RX.

Oh yeah....and before I opened the thread, I was prepared to answer Elle McPherson. :lol:

I was always a Paulina Porizkova guy but I wouldn't kick Elle out of bed...

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

The putter I've been gaming for the past four years on the left and the newest addition to my bag on the right...

MyPuuterCompare-TopView.jpg

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

The putter I've been gaming for the past four years on the left and the newest addition to my bag on the right...

I prefer the one on the left ... it's just simpler to look at for me, personally

Posted Image

Here are two hybrids.

hybrids.JPG

Which look better suits you at address?

This is not a "test." :huh: Also, please submit your own comparison photos of other types of clubs.

I'm guessing that some folks may be surprised at what they like based on looks and not brand preference.

I'd go with the one on the left. The angle of the camera can be deceiving though.

3JACK

Author of Pro Golf Synopsis. The Moneyball approach to golf strategy and analysis.Driver: Wishon 919THI, 10° loft, UST Mamiya VTS Red 7x, 44-3/8” long, 2,825 kg/cm^2 MOIGONZO WOOD: confidential2-Hybrid: Mizuno Fli-HiCLK, 17° loft, 40-7/8" KBS Tour Hybrid shaft (stiff)3-Hybrid: Mizuno Fli-HiCLK, 20° loft, 40" KBS Tour Hybrid shaft (stiff)4-6 iron: Wishon 575MMC (CB)7-PW: Wishon 575MMC (MB)SW: Edel Golf driver grind, 52° loft, 16° bounce, Nippon WV 125 shaft.LW: Edel Golf Digger Grind, 60° loft, 27° bounce, Nippon WV 125 ShaftPutter: Edel Golf Columbia Custom Made, 35" long, 72° lie angle, 3° loft. Ball: Titleist Pro V1xGrips: PURE Grips P2 Wrap (red)Shoes: FootJoy Dry-Joy (black, size 14)3Jack's Golf Blog - http://3jack.blogspot.com

I think the Rife (am I right?) on the right has a nice shape, but I dislike the notch. I find anything like that very distracting, I get too caught up in getting that right and don't focus on the ball.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

• SPY VIP

I like the one on the left too. I love the shape of the one on the right, but my Del Mar 3.5 phase taught me that I can't putt for nuthin' with it.

Brother just got a new ice #9. I will roll it and confirm again the incompatibility of myself and the heel shafted half mallet.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

I think the Rife (am I right?) on the right has a nice shape, but I dislike the notch. I find anything like that very distracting, I get too caught up in getting that right and don't focus on the ball.

Yep, the one on the right is a Rife. I really don't notice the notch, but now I probably will. Thanks bro! :angry:

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

• SPY VIP

Yep, the one on the right is a Rife. I really don't notice the notch, but now I probably will. Thanks bro! :)

Kevin (putterplating) can probably get rid of it for you...

Volvo Intorqueo

Kevin (putterplating) can probably get rid of it for you...

There you go again. Placing thoughts in my head that are going to result in the wife kicking my arse. She doesn't even know I purchased the putter yet.

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

I like that one on the left. More simple, and the putter on the right just don't look good to me, they always seem to set up with the toe really high.

• SPY VIP

There you go again. Placing thoughts in my head that are going to result in the wife kicking my arse. She doesn't even know I purchased the putter yet.

But if you send it in, you can say that you had it restored. In her mind this will translate to:

a. Antiques get restored. You are making an investment in your future together.

b. Only a cheap used club would need restoration, therefore you are being frugal.

c. And in restoring the "old" you are saving the planet by decreasing waste through reusing.

You sir are a champion FOR refinishing that putter. The health of the Earth requires you to refinish that putter.

For the good of all humanity, GET RID OF THAT NOTCH!!!!!

Volvo Intorqueo

Yep, the one on the right is a Rife. I really don't notice the notch, but now I probably will. Thanks bro! ;)

Sorry.

But if you send it in, you can say that you had it restored. In her mind this will translate to:

a. Antiques get restored. You are making an investment in your future together.

b. Only a cheap used club would need restoration, therefore you are being frugal.

c. And in restoring the "old" you are saving the planet by decreasing waste through reusing.

You sir are a champion FOR refinishing that putter. The health of the Earth requires you to refinish that putter.

For the good of all humanity, GET RID OF THAT NOTCH!!!!!

I think this solves your problem. Gotta be green.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

You know...I think after playing something for a while, just about anything would "suit" my eye. I've played all kinds of clubs -- whatever works -- and I think I can just get used to whatever's there.

Now...I do have things I like or prefer, but I can get used to about anything.

You know...I think after playing something for a while, just about anything would "suit" my eye. I've played all kinds of clubs -- whatever works -- and I think I can just get used to whatever's there.

That may be true. I played a square Nike 3-wood for a while, and I had no problem looking at it. I just hated hitting it. :lol:

• SPY VIP

I don't share that flexibility when it comes to putters or drivers. If I can't look at it, I won't use it. Square clubs don't work for me. Draw driver heads. Putters are broader, but the color of the new adams insert turned me off completely.

Volvo Intorqueo