TESTERS WANTED! ×

Taylor Made SuperDeep

jamo

Taylormade and Callaway are the WORST when it comes to this sorta crap. Coming from a guy who works at a golf store.... Having a guy ask what's the difference between the Burner 460, Burner 09, R9, R9 460, Burner Superfast, R9 Supertri.... Gimme a frigggggin break. and now the R9 SuperDeep... UGH. Same scenario with Callaway too. Blah, blah, blah.

As a former golf store employee, I will say that TM does a good job of "educating" store employees about the selling points of their newest stuff. I remember going through new training modules for TM stuff every time a new product line came out. I didn't mind because I was getting hooked up with a TMAG card...those were the days.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

If they keep making new drivers, there wont be any hype about them. Every year, every brand shows stuff they will be coming out months before they hit the market. If TM keeps making drivers, no one will care when the next one comes out. For example, Ping's G15s and i15s had tons of hype because the g10s came out around 3 years ago.

I don't really mind because it isn't like any of the Taylor Mades look like they are half done, they look very much finished.

I have to admit, the 07,08 and 09 Burner's were very good, long drivers.

you didnt find the spin rates to be high?? that has always been my issues w/ Burner.

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

I don't really mind because it isn't like any of the Taylor Mades look like they are half done, they look very much finished.

But why not just delay a little longer so they can milk out as much money from the just released drivers?

Archived