Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Hitting on the cart girl...

RookieBlue7

Anyone have any funny stories about hitting on the cart girl?

After rereading mine, it wasn't funny at all. Only funny one I've seen in person was a friend that was waaaaay past drunk that told one if she knew what she was doing she could have everything he owned.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

I played today with a non-member, I did not hear what he said to her, but I am sure it was justly deserved, because she was dressed for comments. He ask what I thought, and I said, that technically since I am a member it could be sexual harassment and would keep my mouth shut. Her response was it is only harassment if I have enough money to be worth suing. I said in that case I totally agree with whatever he said because I am sure I was thinking it also.:D

I sort of have an understanding with her anyway because she looks just like my high school girl friend. I told her that and even showed her a current picture of her (from Facebook). Her response was "She looks just like my mother". :huh: Well, at least she did not say grandmother.

Generally, I do not flirt with the cart girls and bar tenders, but if I were Catholic I would have something to talk about in confession.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

A funny story about that day in the swat when I first met my future girl friend...The initial introduction was just off of the 1st fairway as she was crossing over to #3 tee....

I was behind a tree on the right side about 162yds out..I would have to hit a slicing left-right cut ...I was debating 7 or 8i, though there really wasn't a debate because the shot was a lower cut, hitting in front of a level green & rolling up, I was going with a 7i....

She was waiting till I hit to move on, & my buddy Dave(yea, that Dave) was flirting with her...I jokingly looked at her and said, "a 7 or an 8?"....She looked at me and said, " an 8..They didn't get to water the greens & they're very hard & fast...You'll never hold a 7i"...

To say I was stunned would be an understatement...The fact that she knew the course conditions in addition to the kind of shot that I was going to try, floored me...I went w/the 8i & it landed, bounced twice & ran up to about 10' below the pin(I missed the putt)...

It turns out that she had played college golf & was a 6 hdcp...So along with her Beauty, she loved golf, and she was a former NFL cheerleader with football being her second favorite sport....This was a match made in heaven!....

Nuff said......

Fairways & Greens 4ever....

Next you are going to tell us, she's rich and her family owns a brewery....

Dru - Owner, President & Janitor, Druware Software Designs

RH 13.1 Handicap in soggy Georgia 

WITB
* 1W 10.5* @ PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 3W PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff ) 
* 5W 18* Tailor-made AeroBurner ( Stock Stiff )
* 7W  Sub70 949x ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 5i-PW @ PXG 0211 ( Gen 1 )
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

I have a charming personality, so I wouldn't really call it flirting, but I have no problems with the ladies. There is one particular cart girl that kind of avoids me, because I have seen her naked on more than one occasion (she used to be quite the wild partier back in college).

Not really related, but a funny trend that I've noticed. Sometimes my wife and I will go out and leave our wedding rings at home and have a contest to see who can get the most drinks bought for them. I've noticed that the guys that buy drinks for my wife get younger and younger, while the ladies that are buying drinks for me get older and older. It really pisses some people off when they buy drinks for us all night and we go home with each other. LOL

JBones, you were already my hero, you have now climbed even higher in status..get your ass on one of my golf trips!!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

My wife and I are high school sweethearts (typical corny story, I was the stud running back, she was the cheerleading captain) and she is one of the coolest people I know, which is why I married her. It's just a fun thing to do and actually hilarious to see how hard someone will "work" to get you to go home with them.

One of my friends about got into a fight with a guy, while we were doing this. He was getting pissed that a guy kept buying drinks for my wife. He said "I'm gonna kick this guys ass if he buys her one more drink", I said "hell no, he is going to spend $40 that I don't have to, he just doesn't know that no matter how much he spends, she's going home with me". If you are comfortable and completely trust each other, why the hell not get free drinks?

For obvious reasons I don't flirt with cart girls - doesn't mean I don't notice I just have to live by a different standard (occupational hazzard.) But by virtue of that virtue I get to observe other middle aged guys with beer bellies making fools of themselves. I have two short ones that I'll share.

In the first one my patterns tried the classic which one of us is the youngest trick. That was followed by a don't you love me to which she replied, "Of course I love you Craig." And what cute 21 year old girl wouldn't love Craig a dapper 55 year old who's 5'11" 260 with the gout and a variety of other health issues. Al the other one says, "Angela don't you love me, too." And she gets this smile on her face and says, "I love you like my grandfather Mr. Choate."

It was priceless and gets retold on occasion when necessary.

The other one actually involved me. The cart girl came up to me on a very warm Saturday afternoon and I ordered something to drink - can't remember what at this point and one of my playing partners says, "Did you just ask her to take off her top?" She went at him so hard it was a riot - not because she was upset about herself but because she was upset that he'd even think that I'd say something like that to her (there is an advantage to restraint.)

Later on the guy told me he really thought that's what he heard me said.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Did she?

No

A. She knows me better than that - I probably could have said it and she wouldn't have believed I said it. She went to my day school and I had her for 8th grade religion class plus her family comes to my church for Christmas and Easter so I'm in pretty good there.

B. She knows the guy who made the comment better than that. I could have said it and she would have blamed him anyway.

Either way he was getting holy hell..... and a beer. As long as there was beer everyone was happy. But she was going to defend her pastor's honor at any course - I teach them right in religion class. :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

No

A. She knows me better than that - I probably could have said it and she wouldn't have believed I said it. She went to my day school and I had her for 8th grade religion class plus her family comes to my church for Christmas and Easter so I'm in pretty good there.

B. She knows the guy who made the comment better than that. I could have said it and she would have blamed him anyway.

Either way he was getting holy hell..... and a beer. As long as there was beer everyone was happy. But she was going to defend her pastor's honor at any cost - I teach them right in religion class. :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Somewhat on topic:

My daughter has been blessed/cursed with a large bust. At 19, she expressed interest in being a cart girl. Knowing what I do about what happens out there, I said go for it. We are almost all pigs, but we're generally harmless and tip well.

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

I agree, I am a harmless pig, hell, those young girls might even kill me if I ever had the chance!

John Barry

The Golfer's Trip

Sorry RK, I sorta took this thread into the gutter...that's what happens when I take my mind off of either golf or my company...I gotta reach a happy medium..I'm workin on it..I definitely gotta ways to go....

fairways & Greens 4ever.......

Relax RP didn't bother me at all - I went to seminary because I thought I was a regular guys and regular guys need Jesus too - it's pretty hard to offend me and definately impossible to shock me - remember I hear confessions. I was the one who jumped in. With the cart girl I'm kind of like the sober guy at the party. :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

I agree, I am a harmless pig, hell, those young girls might even kill me if I ever had the chance!

Exactly

By way how do I delete that double post. I look back at my posts these past few days and can really tell I'm sick. Doc was happy yesterday but said no golf for at least another week.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Somewhat on topic:

My daughter has been blessed/cursed with a large bust. At 19, she expressed interest in being a cart girl. Knowing what I do about what happens out there, I said go for it. We are almost all pigs, but we're generally harmless and tip well.

I've been telling my now 18 year old daughter that all men are pigs, some just hide it better than others. :D

Dru - Owner, President & Janitor, Druware Software Designs

RH 13.1 Handicap in soggy Georgia 

WITB
* 1W 10.5* @ PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 3W PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff ) 
* 5W 18* Tailor-made AeroBurner ( Stock Stiff )
* 7W  Sub70 949x ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 5i-PW @ PXG 0211 ( Gen 1 )
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

Here's a pic of one of the beverage cart girls at my facility. She was making fun of the way I stood all the time so snapped a pic. We needed a fourth for a group and had her fill in. Gave her clubs balls and a glove. Never even held a club before but fantastic!

Rats- wont let me upload from my iPad....

• 3 months later...

I see it all the time down here with the tourist golfers getting half slammed and acting a idiot with the cart girls. i myself treat them like a lady and besides most of them know me anyhow and know I am happily married for 25 years now. The way some of these out of towners act I would like to film them and send it to their friends and family in their home town. I aint a prude and I have fun but come on act like a gentleman some of these guests down here are rediciolus. Some go too far in my opinion

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Relax RP didn't bother me at all - I went to seminary because I thought I was a regular guys and regular guys need Jesus too - it's pretty hard to offend me and definately impossible to shock me - remember I hear confessions. I was the one who jumped in. With the cart girl I'm kind of like the sober guy at the party. :)

Not to threadjack here or start anything what demonition are you ? I am just curious I myself am Episcopalian or as we say down south Jackleg Catholic or Catholic Lite

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I'm catholic lighter Big Stu - Lutheran - although I look pretty good in a chausable according to the cart girl at my course - she's a member of my church though. :)

I find the best way to hit on the cart girl today - show her pics of your grandkids!!!!!

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

I'm catholic lighter Big Stu - Lutheran - although I look pretty good in a chausable according to the cart girl at my course - she's a member of my church though. :)

I find the best way to hit on the cart girl today - show her pics of your grandkids!!!!!

Good deal thanks for the answer I like the pictures of your grandkids thing

G

I have no cart girl stories because I'm too poor to play regularly at a course that has them. I feel fortunate we have a coke machine at the course. Lol

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

Good idea, Spy!

But yeah, our home course has no cart girl either and no vending machine either :P

We have to get our spirituous beverages at the club house.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

My buddy runs a very nice club here locally, he was a Nike Tour golfer before taking over this semi-private club. He always hires super hot cart girls, he actually married the first one he hired!!

John Barry

The Golfer's Trip

• 3 weeks later...

As I said earlier, we only have cart girls during special events, but we do have a good looking young bartender or two. Yesterday, I went in at the turn and was smoking my pipe. She asked me if the pipe was new, because while she has been there for a long time, I generally do not smoke it in the bar. I said I probably have had it since before she could drive. I thought back and remembered I had bought that one in1994. When I said that she informed me that she was 4 years old when I bought the pipe. I laughed and said that I was wearing stuff older than her. My college ring was made in 1988.

Man. I left the bar feeling old.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Archived