Mach 3 speed training?

I have the opportunity to take a half day lesson on Mach 3 speed training with Michael Romatowski. I haven’t seen Mach 3 training discussed so I’m interested in knowing if anyone has taken the class. Also concerned that this is a sales promo for a lot of training gear. 
Thanks in advance!

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth2

3W: :taylormade-small: Stealth2

4H: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2

Irons 4I-9I:  :titleist-small: T200

Wedges P, 48: :titleist-small: T200

Wedges 54, 58: :titleist-small: Vokey SM9

Putter:  :odyssey-small: O Works #1 Black

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/12/2024 at 5:48 PM, Hacker60521 said:

I have the opportunity to take a half day lesson on Mach 3 speed training with Michael Romatowski. I haven’t seen Mach 3 training discussed so I’m interested in knowing if anyone has taken the class. Also concerned that this is a sales promo for a lot of training gear. 
Thanks in advance!

I haven't taken the class, but after checking out the Mach 3 training tools and seeing the progress made by a friend I have a couple of their training tools on their way to me.

I'm already working on mobility and rotational strength and explosiveness, but I don't yet have a swing trainer to supplement home gym work and range/sim practice- as well as to use to warm up pre-round. I've ordered the SpeedBomber/ JetStick combo package. I already have 'battle ropes' and I think I can modify my existing setup to do something close to their Mamba rope trainer with minimal-to-no cost.

I'll share my experience of the products and whether I get any measurable benefit from using them.

I'd be interested in hearing about the lesson though.

2024 WITB:

Driver::callaway-logo-1: Ai Smoke 🔹🔹🔹 Max 9* (@8*) w. Denali 60g 6.5 (XS)

FW woods: :titleist-small:TSR2+ 13* '2W' w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X & TSR2 21* 7W w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X

Hybrid: :taylormade-small:Stealth+ 3H (@18*) w. :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke RDX Red 80/6.5

Irons: :taylormade-small: 5i-PW: '17 P790 w. :kbs: Tour C-Taper Lite 115X (Currently Testing: :taylormade-small: 4i-PW: 2024 P770 w. :projectx: Rifle 6.0 (+1/4"))

Wedges: :taylormade-small: 50/09 MG4; 56/12 MG4TW Raw; :vokey-small:SM9 60/04L

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X7

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5x //  :callaway-small: Chrome Tour // Maxfli Tour X

Other: :Arccos:. Gogogo Sport V-Pro rangefinder;  :Ogio: Woode Hybrid Stand Bag; :BagBoy: Nitron push cart.

2024 Tests:

"...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'cause there's bugger all down here on Earth!"- Eric Idle

9 hours ago, Indy_Oz said:

I'll share my experience of the products and whether I get any measurable benefit from using them.

Thanks for the reply! I like that the speed training seems to be designed around multiple motions and exercises. But I’m probably going to pass on the session (sorry) because the cynic in me says this will be a way for me to spend $600-ish on training equipment. At that point I could buy the Stack system for less. But if things change I’ll definitely update.

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth2

3W: :taylormade-small: Stealth2

4H: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2

Irons 4I-9I:  :titleist-small: T200

Wedges P, 48: :titleist-small: T200

Wedges 54, 58: :titleist-small: Vokey SM9

Putter:  :odyssey-small: O Works #1 Black

37 minutes ago, Hacker60521 said:

Thanks for the reply! I like that the speed training seems to be designed around multiple motions and exercises. But I’m probably going to pass on the session (sorry) because the cynic in me says this will be a way for me to spend $600-ish on training equipment. At that point I could buy the Stack system for less. But if things change I’ll definitely update.

Completely understand that. There's sufficient information, training plans and videos online for me to not require going to any in-person sessions.

2024 WITB:

FW woods: :titleist-small:TSR2+ 13* '2W' w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X & TSR2 21* 7W w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X

Hybrid: :taylormade-small:Stealth+ 3H (@18*) w. :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke RDX Red 80/6.5

Irons: :taylormade-small: 5i-PW: '17 P790 w. :kbs: Tour C-Taper Lite 115X (Currently Testing: :taylormade-small: 4i-PW: 2024 P770 w. :projectx: Rifle 6.0 (+1/4"))

Other: :Arccos:. Gogogo Sport V-Pro rangefinder;  :Ogio: Woode Hybrid Stand Bag; :BagBoy: Nitron push cart.

2024 Tests:

"...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'cause there's bugger all down here on Earth!"- Eric Idle

• 3 months later...
On 4/4/2024 at 8:33 AM, Indy_Oz said:

I haven't taken the class, but after checking out the Mach 3 training tools and seeing the progress made by a friend I have a couple of their training tools on their way to me.

I'm already working on mobility, rotational strength, and explosiveness, but I don't yet have a swing trainer to supplement home gym work and range/sim practice, as well as to use for warming up pre-round. I've ordered the SpeedBomber/JetStick combo package. I already have 'battle ropes,' and I think I can modify my existing setup to do something close to their Mamba rope trainer with minimal-to-no cost. Also, I've heard great things about VertiMax customer service, which reassures me about future support if needed.

Has anyone here tried the Mach 3 tools and program? It looks very interesting, and I'm considering ordering it. I'd love to hear some feedback from those who have used it.

Edited by sammcneill

17 minutes ago, sammcneill said:

Has anyone here tried the Mach 3 tools and program? It looks very interesting, and I'm considering ordering it. I'd love to hear some feedback from those who have used it.

Unfortunately I picked up an injury before my order arrived and I haven’t really used them in anger yet.

I strained my serratus anterior, which is more commonly a baseball injury and is the muscle that moves your shoulder/ shoulder blade around the ribs when you swing. 
My plan is to get to the stage when I can use the training over winter while also working more on overall strength and conditioning. Through the season I more maintain than build and just try to keep mobility and health good. 
I’ll be sure to update when I can actually follow the program.lol 🤦‍♂️

2024 WITB:

2024 Tests: