How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

My wife and I played 9 holes tonight after she got off work.  It's still smokey from the fires here in the NW, but we had a nice breeze today which at least moved it around a bit.

I shot a +1 38; all pars and a bogey on the 550y par 5 fifth hole into the wind; lipped out an 8 foot par putt.

I have been struggling with my driver for the last couple of weeks; just not hitting it solid and poor distance.  Well that changed tonight.  I hit 6 of 7 fairways, and they were all longer than usual, however, I only hit 6 of 9 GIR.  I almost had another ace on the #4 par 3 that was playing 130y into the 10-15 mph wind; landed by the hole, and missed a 5 foot right to left breaker.  Overall, very happy with how I struck the ball.  I hope it continues into the weekend.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Been brooding about this for a while since the "golf" performance was generally egregious, but we played (or tried to play... :wacko:) at the Pronghorn Resort's Jack Nicklaus Course in Bend, Oregon a few weeks ago.

The up-side was I beat my Brother-in-Law head-to-head by 2-strokes! B) The problem was my "winning" score was a hefty 115! :o We sure got our money's worth that's fer sure!

Holy crap was that course tough! Lots of sand traps that were all ball-magnets, tons of sagebrush filled desert landscapes insidiously in play everywhere, big Ponderosa pines mixed in with brushy juniper trees that all took a fair beating, water hazards on many holes that always seemed to beg to be fed, and somehow in between all of this were fast perfectly groomed, beautiful but severely undulating fairways & greens-most of which remained pristine despite our worst efforts... :blink:

Anyhow, we both got off to a great start after being greeted by the starter on the first tee. I've never dealt with a starter before and it was kind of neat to get a good idea of what we were up against but also a little unsettling that he'd watch us off. The first hole was a par-4 with an elevated green and fairway protected by a sand trap on the left at about 250-yds from the tees. He said: "Drive it to the right of that sand and you'll be fine." Well I hit a good and solid drive, but it went straight at the trap of course! Luckily it stopped about 10-yards in front of it...whew! My Bro also hit a good shot just to the right of mine and we were off to the races. We both got up to green and each made par! :) Easy, right? NOT!!! I only made one other par the whole day after that! We just got chewed up and spit out! In hindsight, we probably shoulda ponied-up and hired on the caddies. :huh:

It was a grand experience though and if I were in a better $ position, I'd probably play it again sometime...WITH a caddy :excl:

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

35/37 for a +2. 72

Birdied 1 and 2, then none for the rest of the day!

Then it became a great day of scrambling, with 29 putts. Between the 58° and the ER3 I was able to hang tuff on a “less than stellar” ball striking day.

There's always more than one way to skin a cat!

Ps, who skins cats anyways??

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Played a Scramble today with my Fantasy Football Buds.....we are drafting tomorrow after another Scramble....first time since May that I played without Arccos.......we were 5 under with no bogeys, but were beat by -11 Team....ugh!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER2 w/Gravity Grip or  ER6 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip or Tommy Armour Impact No. 3

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Bridgestone RXS Mindset, Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Played our company scramble yesterday. I played better than I have in weeks, but had to leave with 4 holes remaining. My daughter and her boyfriend were arriving from Australia and I didn't want to miss that. I know the team ended up under par, but not enough to matter. It was a great day for golf and an even better evening with family.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

41/39 for a personal best 80! Despite that, such a round of "What could have been"...3 putted the first hole, and without my G400 driver, had to put my F8+ into play, and it took until hole 12 for me to figure out how to hit it. Had 3 drives that traveled less than 100 yards, and everything before that was going right, with 2 punch outs. Games getting there though!

A personal best 80 with a back up driver and your Game is "getting there". I might quit if I ever shoot an 80. Well maybe I'd want that 79.

Congrats. Solid round.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

1st round in 8 days. Body said it needed a rest after tons of golf. 75 with one birdie. The bogeys I had were bad/odd tee selections that got me behind trees and in trouble.

Hit 46% of fairways and 60% GIR but 33 putts. 8 days of rust showed with the putter. Missed several putts I should have made. Other than 2 less than stellar shots on 18, probably my best ball striking rpund of the year. Felt good to be back out especially without the heat.

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

A personal best 80 with a back up driver and your Game is "getting there". I might quit if I ever shoot an 80. Well maybe I'd want that 79.

Congrats. Solid round.

Joked with my cousin that I was done for the year haha.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

Played better than my handicap last night. More importantly a hole I tripled 2 nights ago I got a birdie on. How does that happen.

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

38/34 for a 72. Stumbled the last couple of holes, but I'll take it. 26 putts. 4 birdies.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

Springfield GC in Chandler. My go-to exec when time is of the essence. Putting was nearly lights out but I'll give the course partial credit for having their greens in tip top shape. Like putting on glass!  

I play from the tips at this course to get as much length out of it as possible. For each 1 putt I put the length of the putt made right next to it. Made a good share of putts outside 5' which is a complete anomaly for me. Drained a 25 footer on #15 that was actually downhill with about 3' of break. 

Forgot to mark fairways but out of 7 available fairways, I probably hit 6 so the thunder stick was on point. 

All around solid round of 31+32 for 63/61

0825181015a.jpeg

Sent from my VS985 4G using MyGolfSpy mobile app

PXG 0311 Gen 5 9°/ Fujikura MotoreX F1 6X
:cobra-small:  F6 3 Wood 14* / Kuro Kage Silver 65X
:cobra-small: F8 6 wood 20* / Fujikura MotoreX F3 6S

:cobra-small: RADSpeed Hybrid 24*
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TS1 4-GW / FCM Precision 6.5 Rifle
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TSW Wedge - 56/12
:edel-golf-1:  EAS 1.0 / Grip master 2.0 

MAXFLI  Tour CG

Golf gods giveth and taketh. Shot 93 today and struggle with the swing. Was fighting the blocks and then the pulls to try and sboid the block. Short Game was ok but not good enough to save enough holes. Greens were pretty fast and I was so much in my head over swing I couldn't fully adjust to the speed and as a result left some chips short after being scared they would roll out too much

Had my best round ever! The day started with my old English bulldog waking me up for a walk at 3am. After the walk I couldn't fall back to sleep so I jumped on Golf Now to make the earliest Tee Time available. I then called in my breakfast order to Starbucks for a grab and go to munch on as I made my way to the North Shore's Turtle Bay Golf Resort.

I tee'd off by myself as I was the first one on the golf course. No warm up, no putting, no chipping, not even a toe touch hamstring stretch I simply tee'd it up and was on my way. The first four holes were birdie, birdie, par, eagle.

How the eagle came to be was pretty indicative of the entire day. It happened on a somewhat short Par 5 on which I crushed the driver followed by a five iron. The 5 iron was on a direct line to the flag but to my dismay came up about four inches short of making it over the bunker and instead imbedded itself just under the lip. I had one of two choices. I could either stand on the green with my back to the hole and attempt some crazy reaching over the lip back through my legs shot or I could declare the ball unplayable. I decided I'd try the crazy shot. I felt like if it didn't pop out it would simply roll back down into the mouth of the bunker leaving me a pretty easy 4th shot.

So there I was standing legs spread with a wedge and after a couple practice strokes I slammed that wedge into the lip with all the might my 54 year old muscles could muster. The forward momentum to dig the ball out resulted in me falling face first four feet into the bunker. I laid there spitting sand out my mouth hoping no one saw me tumble into the sand. As I pushed up to stand, out of the corner of my eye I caught two ground keepers falling all over one another in laughter. I couldn't help but chuckle a little myself.

I then turned my attention to finding my ball. Surely it went across the green into the other bunker. I made the walk of shame 30 feet across the elevated green. As I approached the edge I fully expected to find another impossible shot but to my surprise....... no ball! I'm sure you guessed it by now. Yes the ball was in the dang cup for an amazing, albeit lucky, eagle.

The next 13 holes pretty much followed suit. As hard as I tried to mess up this round the Golf Gods simple would not allow me to. When all was said and done I hit 13 out of 14 fairways, 15 of 18 greens in regulations, 1 eagle, 6 birdies, 1 bogey, and 10 pars for a round of 65.

The next round will probably be an 88. The Golf Gods giveth and the Golf Gods taketh away. Such is the game we love.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

WOW!

... Hope the dog got an extra treat when you got home...

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max (
Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 45/A)
3H...Cobra King Tec (MMT 70/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha '19 (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
SW, LW...Mizuno ES21 54-08, 60-06 (KBS Hi Rev 2.0)
Putter...
MLA Tour XDream or EvnRoll ER5
...all in a Bag Boy hybrid bag on an MGI Zip Navigator.
..ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour. Or "found" Pro V1.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)
Other tests: MLA putter; Cleveland Hi Bore driver; Ben Hogan hybrids.

followthrough.jpg

Played 36 holes today. Two diff courses, started at 6 am and shot a 109. First time ever playing that course. Greens were like cement. The ball moved very fast on them.

Second round I shot 85.

All in all a good day

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

Hilarious. 85 at Barton Creek, Canyons Course. Get this: 49....... 36! Hahahahahaha! I was trying things on front 9 my coach talked about, then scrapped it and just PLAYED. It was a FUN back 9. Didn't think, just swung. Birdied 18 to finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

I really don't understand how a player can be 15 strokes worse one round to the next....

91 (43/48). It was truly ugly. I had a swing thought mid-swing ALL day today. My mind kills my ability. I can't stop thinking and just focus. So frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Me neither. But .. I did just that about 2 weeks ago, in 2 rounds 2 days apart....

And... My mind, too, has a tendency to jump in and interrupt my swing at very inopportune times!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max (
Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 45/A)
3H...Cobra King Tec (MMT 70/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha '19 (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
SW, LW...Mizuno ES21 54-08, 60-06 (KBS Hi Rev 2.0)
Putter...
MLA Tour XDream or EvnRoll ER5
...all in a Bag Boy hybrid bag on an MGI Zip Navigator.
..ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour. Or "found" Pro V1.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)
Other tests: MLA putter; Cleveland Hi Bore driver; Ben Hogan hybrids.

followthrough.jpg

75....3 birdies but went +5 over the last 5 holes including a 3 putt on 18 after playing the hole perfectly. 44% GIR 46 % fairways. Made a couple 10 footers for par but also missed a few 3 footers for pars. Up and down round. Since going to new irons my hdcp has gone from a 9.7 and trending to a 6.7. Crazy at 51 and being a couople better than bogey golf my whole life. Lots of research, range time, and playing. My new to me putter has gained me a stroke or two as well.

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Had a fantastic round with my father in law. Played Highlander in E. Washington, smoky haze due to wildfires in BC Canada. Went 5 over on the front and was 5 over on back before finishing birdie birdie to shoot a personal best 78...

Thanks to the Cobra F8's puma golf, bridgstone e6 softs and all of you for encouraging me to play my best..

Sent from my SM-G900V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Awesome!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

Had a fantastic round with my father in law. Played Highlander in E. Washington, smoky haze due to wildfires in BC Canada. Went 5 over on the front and was 5 over on back before finishing birdie birdie to shoot a personal best 78...

Thanks to the Cobra F8's puma golf, bridgstone e6 softs and all of you for encouraging me to play my best..

Sent from my SM-G900V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Well done!!  How'd you like Highlander?  I haven't been there since the remodel.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

We couldn't get out early this morning; earliest was a 10:02 tee time.  We knew we couldn't finish the round because we had a funeral to attend at 2pm.  It was horribly slow, and we could only play 11 holes.   However, the way I was playing, it was probably a good thing.  We have a 7:54 tee time tomorrow, and I plan to tear up the course!!

The funeral was for the maintenance guy at my old course.  He was in a motorcycle accident in town at the end of July, and was in an induced coma until he passed away last week.  Great guy!!

18 hole comp yesterday in nice weather- some tour level strikes with driver and irons (in my head) followed by shots that looked like I just started playing golf!!  :mad:

I'm all over the place with my swing, no consistency i.e great drive, laser iron, lovely putt = birdie

followed by;

High push slice, thinned iron, duffed chip, thinned chip and 3 putt = triple bogie

80 blows for 10 over par.

I need to find what works for me consistently rather than my head full of multiple swing thoughts.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

54 / 48 today. Problem of the day was putting. 24 on the front and 18 on the back. Compunded by the fact that I just couldn't hit greens today. Pulling short irons and pushing long irons. So the front 9 was a chip then a 3 putt usually.

Back 9 felt better but I was still usually chipping and 2 putting. Gotta get better in close and put it all together.

Driver was stellar today. Only 1 OB with it all day.

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

50/51, just stunk it around the course. Hopefully I can start getting things going because I'm excited about actually getting to play golf on the weekends now.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

38/34 for a 72. Stumbled the last couple of holes, but I'll take it. 26 putts. 4 birdies.

26 putts - Nice

We couldn't get out early this morning; earliest was a 10:02 tee time.  We knew we couldn't finish the round because we had a funeral to attend at 2pm.  It was horribly slow, and we could only play 11 holes.   However, the way I was playing, it was probably a good thing.  We have a 7:54 tee time tomorrow, and I plan to tear up the course!!

The funeral was for the maintenance guy at my old course.  He was in a motorcycle accident in town at the end of July, and was in an induced coma until he passed away last week.  Great guy!!

Need a different button, cuz I can't “like” this post, cuz accidental deaths are far too common.

One of my best friends is buying a motorcycle today, at age 61...

With no history of riding.

We all just shake our heads and ask...Why?

Most of us owned and rode multiple bikes, and we all dumped them on and off. Young people can take that beating better.

Not thinking I'd want to deal with that at my age. And it's not so much the riders fault, it's the other people who don't see the ...

Ok sorry, rant over...

Played the best I have played in a while today.   Solid off the tee and with my irons.   Putter wasn't too bad all though I had 3 3 putts.   Still shot a 77.   Hoping this kind of play keeps going. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   more-golf-logo.png Render w/VA Composites Baddazz 

Backup Putters:  Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe,  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG