Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

I didn't get out to play this past weekend but I'm going to Panama this weekend and I can't wait to get out there for a couple rounds anybody have any recommendations

GBW, I'm sorry, though I've golfed in a lot of places, I've never been to Panama. Sounds like a fantastic time!!

Have fun and good luck on the links!

:)

Well, I broke 80 for the first time this season and I did it from the Men's tees(white)!

Yippeeeeee :lol:

I had a 78 and I played with Richard's brother, Greg, and his friend, Dave, and my best friend Michelle.

Greg and Dave played from the blacks and Michelle the women's(red)

Probably 60% of my rounds are from the whites because I feel that helps me when I play in the Ladies' tournaments.

It was fun to be in the fairway and to make some putts, lol

Well, have a great week!

Escaped with an 89 at Hidden Valley Golf Club (2011 National Golf Course of the Year) ... www.hiddenvalleygolf.com.

Great course, some tough holes, but definitely playable for a wide range of golfers.

Hidden Valley Golf Club.jpg

It looks absolutely beautiful Moecat!

Do they have red tees set up so a woman can play an enjoyable round, or do they just put them at the front of the box that has the men's tees in it?

It is gorgeous!

It looks absolutely beautiful Moecat!

Do they have red tees set up so a woman can play an enjoyable round, or do they just put them at the front of the box that has the men's tees in it?

It is gorgeous!

They actually do put the forward tees quite a ways up to accommodate all sorts of players.

I'm so off right now, just can't get things to flow at all! Only silver lining is that my best rounds of the year have happened in competition and I have another competitive round Thurs.

I can find my swing on the range, just can't get it to the course!

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

Well, the wheels fell off in a most horrible fashion yesterday.

Was playing in a 4-ball cup match on a course I know well and have scored on before. Played TERRIBLE. I went through my first sleeve of balls in 6 holes and didn't find my first par until 8. My partner was playing well and our opponents were playing badly so we were bouncing around between 1 and 2 up, I was just trying to stay out of my partners way and find SOMETHING.

I parred 10 and birdied 11, I figured things were turning around. My partner was faltering a bit, probably from all the weight on his back from carrying around a guy with a 4 stroke better handicap than himself. We go into 17 1 up, a long par 4 uphill and into the wind. I hit a decent tee ball, just off the fairway. Hit a bad 2nd to just short of the green, chip to about 12 feet and hit a terrible put to about 2' short. Amazingly, I have a bogey putt to tie. Which I promptly yank and miss the hole by 2" left.

So, we're even going into 18 and they have the box. First guy yanks his left into heavy gunch, 2nd guy hits his wide right, possibly out of bounds. My partner and I hit ours within 15' of each other just off the fairway in the right rough. We spot our balls and go over to help them find the guy on the left, they found him before we got there, we pull back to our balls and my partner gets out and looks at the shorter ball and checks the distance declares that we're 215 to center, says "I know what I've gotta hit", pulls his hybrid and then goes over to the right to search for our opponent's ball, which he finds about 25 yards up. In the meantime, guy on the left has skanked one leaving it in the gunch, then chopped another one out into the fairway. My partner is standing by the ball on the right to show them where it is and I decide that since we are both out, I might as well hit. So I got to the deeper ball and hit it (poorly, but was near the green). My partner walks back and as he's addressing his ball stops, looks down and says the worst words I've ever heard on a golf course. "This is a Taylor Made!" It was MY BALL!! I felt like I'd been punched in the gut and a day later STILL can't believe it. Play like ass all damn day, somehow my partner manages to carry me around the course and I not only miss a two footer to lose the lead but then hit the wrong ball to lose the match!

I freaking hate this game right now.

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

79 whacks on Wednesday night, lost the midweek comp on count back. Missed from 10 feet on the last for the winning birdie....ah well.

First time in 6 weeks the ball striking felt half good, chipping a bit better, putting.......well it was ok.

5 weeks to club championship.....

Rest in peace long sticks - I'll remember you

TM Burner Superfast 2.0 TP Regular

TM RBZ Stage 2 Fairway 14.5 stiff

Adams Blue Hybrid No. 3 stiff

Adams Super xtdHybrid 21.5 Stiff

Ping G30 4 and 5 Iron - Regular CFS Shaft

Ping i25 6 - PW Regular CFS Shaft

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Cleveland CG10 Sand Wedge

PingTR Piper Putter, adjustable shaft, SuperStroke Fatso

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

Foot Joy City, Adidas Boost Boa and Adidas Superstar shoes

Pro V1x in the summer, Titleist Velocity in the winter.

I've been gone from MGS this week and missed everyone here tremendously. Very tough week, it culminated in the resignation of our Day School principal - so guess who is the acting principal at this point. :(

I played today though - this afternoon - St. Pete Country Club - great old, classic, southern course, it hosts one of the oldest amateur tournaments in the country - the tournament has been one by any number of different guys who've gone on to win on tour.

This was my first round with the Mizunos fully bagged.

I shot 38-35, 73

I saved my round on 1 quite frankly, hit a skanky drive, left myself 215 to the back right pin on a hole when I normally have a short to mid iron - played so smart - 3 wood a bit left of the green to leave an angle for my pitch, hit a reasonable pitch and holed a 5 footer for par - it just put me in such a positive frame of mind!

Rolled in a 40 footer for birdie on 4 and hit so many good chips, pitches and sand shots.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Played yesterday with two other guys I'm working with out here. They played 2 person scramble versus me by myself. I was 2 up going into #7 and blew up 7 and 8 before winning on the 9th with a 44. I played the same 9 later in the day again with one of the guys and shot 41 with two disappointing doubles and a very easy missed birdie putt. Scores are coming down as I'm slowly starting to hit more greens, and my putting made a 180 last week when I switched to a version of the claw grip. Now my putting is dead on (except from 30+ feet, in which case I'm disappointed about half the time). I've also started getting some crazy distance on my irons. I actually hit a few 180yd 7 irons in a crosswind. I think it's time to chop a half inch off the tips of the shafts to reign them in and gain some accuracy... I WILL break 80 soon.

Driver: TaylorMade R9 9.5* with a Diamana Kai'li 70 S shaft

Fairway: TaylorMade R9 TP 13* with Graphite Design Tour AD YSQ-st X flex

UtilityWilson Staff FYbrid 19.5* Aldila RIP Sigma Stiff

Irons: Wilson Staff FG Tour V2 KBS Tour X flex 4-pw (soft-stepped)

Wedges: Wilson Staff FG Tour TC 50* (standard grind, bent to 51*) TT DG Spinner, 56* and 60* (tour grinds, bent to 55* and 59*) Dynamic Gold Wedge flex

Putter: Yes! Abbie Tour Forged Pro Series 33" 

Ball: Wilson Staff FG Tour, Maxfli U4

Bag: Wilson Staff NeXus 100th Anniversary carry bag

Backup Irons: Wilson Staff FG-17 Tour Blades with TT Dynamic Stiff 3-PW

Backup Utility: Mizuno MP-H4 2 iron TT Dynamic Gold R300

Backup Putter: Pro Gear CG 100 33" (Pro Gear is what turned into Yes!)

I've also started getting some crazy distance on my irons. I actually hit a few 180yd 7 irons in a crosswind. I think it's time to chop a half inch off the tips of the shafts to reign them in and gain some accuracy... I WILL break 80 soon.

What irons are you playing?

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

I played with a few guys from work on Saturday. I'm going through a divorce after 27 years of marriage. They thought keeping a full beer in my hands was a good thing. It was, except........... it does nothing for a good score... lol.

I ended up shooting an 85. Not that that is a terrible score, but I usually keep it in the high 70's to low 80's on my home course. I never could play and drink. :D

What irons are you playing?

I brought both the Mizuno MP-62s and the W/S FG Tour V2s on my trip. Lately I've been playing the FG Tours more. The Wilsons feel better, though the stiffer shafts in the Mizunos made them feel more accurate. Both have been pretty long though. I don't know if it's the heat, but with the 80% humidity I'm wondering how much the net effect really is.

Today was a pretty good day out there too. Shot 84 with three doubles and a triple. The putter was money again today, which feels great! I still need to hit more greens, and most importantly, limit the blow-up holes.

Wedges: Wilson Staff FG Tour TC 50* (standard grind, bent to 51*) TT DG Spinner, 56* and 60* (tour grinds, bent to 55* and 59*) Dynamic Gold Wedge flex

I played with a few guys from work on Saturday. I'm going through a divorce after 27 years of marriage. They thought keeping a full beer in my hands was a good thing. It was, except........... it does nothing for a good score... lol.

I ended up shooting an 85. Not that that is a terrible score, but I usually keep it in the high 70's to low 80's on my home course. I never could play and drink. :D

For starters sorry about the divorce. For seconders sometimes golf is used for things other than shooting a good score - that's what makes it a great game and for thirders Golf Digest once did a study on the effects of alcohol on the golf game - I'm sure its not a study that is likely to be repeated given the political climate about the effects of alcohol, tobocco or anything else deemed a vise on anything - at any rate it found that many golfers improve after drinking a beer and improve even more after the second beer - after that however its downhill rather quickly. ;) :blink:

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Played with a new golf buddy I have given lessons to. First time I have played with him that was not a playing lesson. Awesome time but the winds were brutal ( rover Rick they really were bad 30+ gusts. 20mph constant). Not TX strength but it was cold and on a mountain. Shot 86 with 2 ob balls. Putting was great, distance control not.

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

Instagram angrygolfhulkDriver-Callaway Razr Fit 9.5* Stiff3 Wood-Taylormade R9 15* StiffHybrids 3,4,5 Rocketballz RegIrons 6-Gap Rocketballz RegSW-Cobra Trusty Rusty 55*LW-Taylormade Rac Black 60*Putter-Odyssey Sabertooth 33"Back up irons-Taylormade Rac Muscleback Forged 5-GW Rifle Shafts 6.0

Walked 18 with my 9 year old son yesterday. The kid has stamina :D. He can also flush his driver every time. Once he gets his putting and short game in order he's going to start kicking ass.

First time I've played this course from the blues and shot 90. I couldn't putt or chip for the life of me and definitely left a lot of shots on the table. My scorecard showed 76% of fairways hit and yet only 33% of GIR, bleh. Averaged 2.33 putts per GIR, bleh x2. I blame it on the 20+ mph winds we were having, the gusts were really bad.

Had my first legitimate eagle attempt though. This par 5 plays at first uphill, then downhill. Hit my driver (uphill) a good 270 yards with a little help from the wind, then mishit my second shot, but was just 10 yards short of the green. Unfortunately I couldn't chip in or even chip close, so I took par.

My other shot was a downhill par 3, 200 yards. Wind was to my back and you don't want to go long on this hole. I hit a perfect 6 iron draw that hit short of the green and rolled 10 yards past the hole :D. I missed my birdie putt, but saying I hit a 6i 200+ yards still made my day :D

Played like a wounded duck! Shot a 106 that on paper, is easier than the course I shot a 93 on last week. At least my putting was consistent!!

I may have to buy a jag hook and some fishing line to keep my head down. :D

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Played 18 holes yesterday afternoon at my local course, and shot 98. This is only one shot of my best, and I felt like I was playing quite crappy.

It has been a month since my last round, and the lack of short game practice showed very clearly. Took way, way too many putts and short game shots.

This round could easily have been around the 90 mark, or just below, had my short game been sharper.

This gives me plenty of hope in my quest to go sub 90 though, and I'll be practicing my short game diligently.

In my Clicgear B3 cart bag on my Clicgear 3.0 pushcart:

Rocketballz 10.5* stock stiff shaft

Adams Idea A3 Boxer 19*

TMag Rocketbladez 4i-6i

Mizuno MP53 7i-PW

Mizuno MP-R12 52*, MP-T11 56*, MP-T10 60*

Some old Odyssey putter (Don't laugh, it gets the ball in the hole nicely)

Bridgestone E6

Walking on air with my True Tours and Kentwool socks

No-one will ever have golf under his thumb. No round ever will be so good it could not have been better. Perhaps this is why golf is the greatest of games. You are not playing a human adversary; you are playing a game. You are playing old man par.

Bobby Jones

You swing your best when you have the fewest things to think about.

Bobby Jones

I played Brackenridge with my Tuesday golf league yesterday. I won the long drive hole (315 with a Callaway Hyper-X), the closest to the pin (17 inches away 122 yard with a Gap Wedge 47°). I managed to birdie both of those holes but had a triple bogie on another one. You know what they say “A man's got to take a lot of punishment to write a really funny book”. As if my game wasn't enough I wore my Boo Weekly camo golf shirt today. Yes, no quarter was given.

Sláinte

What’s in the bag:

Driver: Callaway Hyper-X 10° with a Diamana Kai'li 70 S shaft

Fairway: Wilson Staff D-100 hybrid 3 16°, Matrix OZIK Altus 5.6: 60 gram

Utility: 7 Wood Custom Stainless – Knight Golf 24°

Irons: Wilson Staff D-100 4-Pw. Gw, Sw, Matrix Studio 6.1 Graphite: 65 gram

Wedges: Pinemeadow 64° and 68°, Alien 2 Pro Series 1 – 60°, PW, GW, & SW with set of D-100’s

Putter: Current Hippo Attacker 1 Switching to: Gel Golf CNC milled insert putter (Sapphire model, Mallet style)

Ball: Wilson Staff DUO/Z-Star/FG Tour

Bag: Bag Boy - Revolver

Backup Irons: King Cobra irons from the late 80’s 3-sw graphite regular flex shafts

Whatever doesn’t kill me, had better start running!What’s in the bag:Driver: Callaway Hyper-X 10° with a Diamana Kai'li 70 S shaftFairway: Cobra AMP Cell 3-4 HYB: 4 plus = 21°, 4 plus Draw = 21° Draw, 4 = 22° *Utility: 7 Wood Custom Stainless – Knight Golf 24°Irons: Cobra AMP Cell Irons 5- Sw, MRC Graphite ShaftWedges: Pinemeadow 64° and 68°, Alien 2 Pro Series 1 – 60°, PW, GW, & SW in AMP Cell setPutter: Gel Golf CNC milled insert putter (Sapphire model, Mallet style)Ball: Titlest VelocityBag: Bag Boy - RevolverBackup Irons: King Cobra irons from the late 80’s 3-sw graphite regular flex shaftsWhatever doesn’t kill me, had better start running!

Shot 83 yesterday, by far my best round of the year. I have been hitting it horrible all year but finally put together a decent round(for me). Driver was long and straight for the most part, still struggling with iron consistency but it's a little better.

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

Snuck out of work early yesterday to play 9 at our local muni course. They just plugged the greans last week and the rest of the course was in pretty tough shape. I still managed to shoot a 41 with 5 pars and a birdie. I figured that was real good considering my lowest round to date is an 87. Probably gonna sneak out early today and play again. The golf bug has bitten

Shot 43 on front today, felt like 50! On the back, I was 2 over the tripled 17 and hot 2 OB on 18. FML!!!

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

I has a wierd round for me yesterday. I am usually steady Eddie right around par. I shot two over which is pretty normal for me. However on the front I had a 2 doubles and a bogey. Fortunately I birdied 9 (I hit a second shot that landed, released, hit the stick, and finished 6 inches behind the hole. We couldn't figure out how it didn't go in.) So I finished 9 at 4 over. Then I bogeyed 10 which is a par 5. I was livid. Then I had 4 straight birdies. Unfortunately, I also had one more bogey on a long par three. But It was a strange round. I can't remember the last time I made 5 birdies and didn't break par. I know that it sounds like I'm complaining so let me clarify. 4 straight birdies was awesome so that was a great thing. It was worth telling y'all about anyway!:rolleyes:

It's all about the short game, unless you can't keep it in play!

What's in my Bag:
Driver: Adams Speedline Super LS 10.5 with Excalibur T7+ tour stiff shaft
3 Wood: Adams Speedline Super LS 13 degree with Excalibur TFW Tour stiff shaft
Hybrid: Nickent 6DT 19 degree Aldilla Voodoo NV Stiff shaft
Irons: 4-9 KZG Tour Evolution with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 tour 120 x flex shafts
Wedges:49 degree Dave Pelz wedge with a Nippon N.S. Pro Modus tour 120 x flex shaft. 54,64 Dave Pelz wedges with Rifle spinner shafts 59 Degree Scor wedge with rifle spinner shaft.
Putter: Bentinardi Ben Hogan Big Ben Center shafted 33 inches with best grips custom pistol putter grip.

Ball: Titleist Pro V1X, Callaway Hex Chrome +

Shot my lowest round ever today. It was an ugly 37-44 for an 81. The driver was off all day, but I had some really great up-and-downs to save pars. I didn't hit nearly enough greens and with the driver not being quite as good as it has been all month, my 60* and putter really had my back. I left a lot of strokes out there and made mistakes on holes that I really should not have bogied, but I'm feeling very positive about my game right now. I'm close.

Short game cooled off today when I moved back to the back tees. Shot 87 with 36 putts. Argh!

75 shots today; best ball striking day of the season by some margin. Best moment came at the hardest hole (CSS 1) hit an 8 iron out of the rough and lipped out for eagle, 1 inch tap in - my length!

3 birdies at par 4's.

Anyway hit 16 greens, but of course it hides a few truths when you hit it 60 feet from the pin!

Handicap back down to solid 9 - which is nice.

Rest in peace long sticks - I'll remember you

TM Burner Superfast 2.0 TP Regular

TM RBZ Stage 2 Fairway 14.5 stiff

Adams Blue Hybrid No. 3 stiff

Adams Super xtdHybrid 21.5 Stiff

Ping G30 4 and 5 Iron - Regular CFS Shaft

Ping i25 6 - PW Regular CFS Shaft

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Cleveland CG10 Sand Wedge

PingTR Piper Putter, adjustable shaft, SuperStroke Fatso

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

Foot Joy City, Adidas Boost Boa and Adidas Superstar shoes

Pro V1x in the summer, Titleist Velocity in the winter.

• 3 weeks later...

scorecard.jpg

My game's improved by leaps and bounds this year, mainly because I've been playing a lot. I have something like 20+ rounds under my belt already.

My swing has gotten a lot better, still not there, but today was my best round yet. On holes 1 and 2, I hit perfect drives, then left my approach way off the green, chipped it, and made long putts for the par save. JBones gave me one of the best tips I've had so far, to hit every shot like a 100 yard wedge, and it's done wonders to both my power and accuracy. I'm getting shots more regularly where I barely feel the ball fly off the face and feel the ground after the ball is in the air.

I somehow hit only 3 greens in regulation (holes 5 and 9), but my putter worked wonders besides hole 3. My only real blip was #8, where I hit my tee shot into the bunker, then pured it out of the sand to the other side of the green, then overshot my chip, and finally two putted. Bleh.

Was a great round, I just need to do that over 18 holes :D

Played on Wednesday morning with my neighbor from across the street. He knows I'm a golf nut and his dad sent him some clubs so he wanted to give it a try. He wanted to play, not go to the range or learn anything so I took him out when it was totally dead out there. I was amazed. The guy made solid contact on his first swing although it sliced pretty bad. I squared away his grip, got his shoulders aligned more square and talked some about making solid contact from the inside. I told him what clubs to hit and talked him through how to chip. He only wiffed like three times and we only picked his ball up three times. He is a pretty natural athlete and the golf bug bit him hard. He already wants to play again tomorrow. Oh, we also walked and it was 90 by the time we finished.

I shot 72. I was 2 under with no bogeys through 7 then I went double, and bogey and then I pared every hole on the back.

It's all about the short game, unless you can't keep it in play!

What's in my Bag:
Driver: Adams Speedline Super LS 10.5 with Excalibur T7+ tour stiff shaft
3 Wood: Adams Speedline Super LS 13 degree with Excalibur TFW Tour stiff shaft
Hybrid: Nickent 6DT 19 degree Aldilla Voodoo NV Stiff shaft
Irons: 4-9 KZG Tour Evolution with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 tour 120 x flex shafts
Wedges:49 degree Dave Pelz wedge with a Nippon N.S. Pro Modus tour 120 x flex shaft. 54,64 Dave Pelz wedges with Rifle spinner shafts 59 Degree Scor wedge with rifle spinner shaft.
Putter: Bentinardi Ben Hogan Big Ben Center shafted 33 inches with best grips custom pistol putter grip.

Ball: Titleist Pro V1X, Callaway Hex Chrome +