TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Yep it did cost me a few £ - finished second by a shot! But my major annoyance is that i didn't get down to 8.....2 months of the year let to achieve my main goal for the season.

Always frustrating when it happens, but it's helped me think about my club selection on 17 and 18 if I've got a decent round going in the future.

I also came as close to a hole in one as I have since my only one so far, 4 hybrid into our 220 yard par 3 lipped out and finished 2 feet away. Only the second time in 7 years as a member of the course I've birdied the hole!

Yep love to have a game Rev, geography not our friend.....but never say never. Any MGS folk get over to the UK and decide to head to Celtic Manor then drop me a line - only 30 miles from my front door.....

One never knows the church does send me to and fro on occasion and we have an affilated sister churches in England and Wales.  Could be some day if I'm a good boy that I get to go as an emissary.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Had our two day club championship last weekend.  I gutted out a 79 on the first day after starting out 5 over on the first 3 holes, was 7 back on the scratch side, but in the hunt on the handicap side.  

Then proceeded to absolutely blow up and play my worst round of golf of the year on Sunday.  4 putted the first hole, tripled the second, then lost 3 balls on the back nine!  WTF, I HATE THIS GAME!

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

This weekend most of the higher handicap guys I play with were not going to be able to play, but Friday night a 5 or 6 handicapper I play with, although almost always on the other team called me and said since the others would not be here, let's go see if we can make money off the other groups that are here.  So we went out Saturday morning, and sadly we both played like crap.  We ended up on opposite teams but still got to play in the same group.  It was 8 on 8 played 7 balls, and I kid you not, I lost $2 on the round.  Talk about evenly divided teams.  But a cold front moved through during the round so 18 holes was all that we played Saturday.  I did have two excellent shots.  I holed out from 174 for an eagle, and hit a hybrid to from 200+ to 3 feet for a birdie.  These put me in the skins and I won $10 each for those.

But I was pretty disappointed.  I struck the ball well but putting was a touch off and while I did not embarrass myself, I still shot more than I wanted.

Sunday morning was more of the same.  The weather was cold and wet and 26 mph wind.  I had some decent shot making and mediocre putting had me winning two dollars more than I lost but I should have won pretty big.  After lunch Sunday we went out and played 5 man wolf.  I shot a 42 on the front 9 and was down $22 because I was on the losing team every time, and no one picked me as a partner because I simply was not playing well.

I was determined that after making a par on the 9 and being the only one on the green and not in the water, I had needed to step it up and play smarter.  I knew I was better at playing in these conditions than most simply because I go out no matter what the weather is.  The greens had dried out with the wind.  So I perfect tee shot on 10, and approach and a birdie.  I thought there you go.  I ended up birdieing the first 5 holes and 6 holes in all on that 9 and parring the other 3 for a 30.  Yes a 30 on the back 9. I won the $22 I lost on front back and walked away after having a great weekend at the course.

I did not play significantly different on the back 9 other than the putter.  I did hit all 9 GIR which was something, but just made better club selections and it looked like the line of the putt was drawn on the green.  I made the putt on 11 after hitting my best drive ever on that hole, and the other guys said, OK, Rick's back we can pick him again as a partner.  I was a partner on the last 8 holes.  I considered "Wolfing" the last hole, and doubling the bet and making money, but 427 yards into the wind to an island green a lot can happen.  I got on in two and made two putts, but had 3 putts to win the hole and 4 to tie.  For the record, I went into the lake on the tee shot the first time around that morning.

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

Won $1200 as a team in a charity scramble yesterday. We shot a 51 on a par 70. I absolutely wore the center of the face out on the new scramble driver, a 7.5 Krank Rage. Best one I hit was on a 512 yard par 5. We had one red tee each for The round so I used mine there. It was a 40 yard advantage. We had 106 left to the pin after that tee ball. Love killing it using the Slazenger Raw's, lol. It was absolutely NUKED. Only problem I had (and have been having) is spinning it too much. I was firing at flags all day and landing in a 10 foot circle all day and ripping them back off the greens.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Played in a 2 man scramble with my buddy yesterday.  We both hover around 7-8 handicap range.  Shot -4 but left a couple putts out there.  Hopefully they will go down today,  2 back in our flight...

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

Shot a personal best of 87 (43/44) at Paradise Lake in Suffield, OH. My previous best was an 88 at the same course.

The only really bad hole today was the par 4 3rd...drove the green and went on to 3 putt for par. :blink:

All in all, everything thing is moving in the right direction and I'll just sit here and be happy!

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

77 today with one lost ball and only one birdie on the 18th. Played today at a CC we're thinking of joining and my wife played with me today. She played about 9 holes in total. Gorgeous day and was great spending it with her. Played 12 holes the evening before with my oldest son who is six and he made 2 bogeys and 2 pars to win a ring pop at the turn

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

Instagram angrygolfhulkDriver-Callaway Razr Fit 9.5* Stiff3 Wood-Taylormade R9 15* StiffHybrids 3,4,5 Rocketballz RegIrons 6-Gap Rocketballz RegSW-Cobra Trusty Rusty 55*LW-Taylormade Rac Black 60*Putter-Odyssey Sabertooth 33"Back up irons-Taylormade Rac Muscleback Forged 5-GW Rifle Shafts 6.0

We played well yesterday when it mattered in the 2 man scramble.  Started the day 2 shots back and shot -8 to put us in a good position.  We played way faster than evryone behind us so we had some waiting around to do.  After about 45 min we decided to head home since there were still no groups within 3 holes of finishing and we didn't think we had a chance of winning.  A group that started a stroke ahead of us went -7 on the front 9 so we figured we were done.  Well,  get the call when we get home that we tied for 1st in our flight but were given 2nd since we weren't there for the playoff.  Other guys must have blown up on the back.  Oh well,  still made some cash and I got closest to pin.  Hit it to 6" on a 162yd par 3 downhill over water.

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

Great day Matt. I feel badly for everyone that your seasons are coming to an end. The weather is beautiful here.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Pic of Sundays round with my wife at blue ridge CC

image.jpg

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

Instagram angrygolfhulkDriver-Callaway Razr Fit 9.5* Stiff3 Wood-Taylormade R9 15* StiffHybrids 3,4,5 Rocketballz RegIrons 6-Gap Rocketballz RegSW-Cobra Trusty Rusty 55*LW-Taylormade Rac Black 60*Putter-Odyssey Sabertooth 33"Back up irons-Taylormade Rac Muscleback Forged 5-GW Rifle Shafts 6.0

Struggling a bit with some bursitis in my left heel ( Retrocalcaneal Bursa ), so I bailed out of my usual saturday game, but monday morning I went out with my dad for a casual 18 holes.  Played from the whites with him, and never even pulled the driver out of the bag.  Had a wonderful morning with my dad before cruising home to finish up steam cleaning carpets in the house for my wife.  Make a few pars, a birdie and a big fat 8 on 2 ( par 5, lost ball in leaves off the left side of the fairway, I know it was within 3 feet of the fairway, I watched it land, bounce come to a rest, but couldn't find hide nor hair of that ball once I got there ).

I do so love playing this time of year though.

monday_w_dad.JPG?token_hash=AAHQySHMjizw

Dru - Owner, President & Janitor, Druware Software Designs

RH 13.1 Handicap in soggy Georgia 

WITB
* 1W 10.5* @ PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 3W PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff ) 
* 5W 18* Tailor-made AeroBurner ( Stock Stiff )
* 7W  Sub70 949x ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 5i-PW @ PXG 0211 ( Gen 1 )
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

Shot good today, even got an eagle on a short par 5 with a clean 5 iron over the water to within a foot of the pin. Ended up with a 76 from the whites. Played with a couple youngsters I picked up with who were super nice guys. Made for a fun day

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Shot 74 in the last money game of the season today. Putter was very very good to me. Tough day lots of contrary wind and tees way back tough pins. Was low man. I'm happy.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Nice work Kev

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Thanks hope it holds for the weekend.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

I played the back nine at a local course today and it didn't go down as good as I hoped for. I started off the first three holes at -1 then I got on the bogey train for a final score of +5, which for the back nine is a 40. I can't believe I couldn't manage to break 40. I was striking the ball well but my driver and the resulting approach shots cost me a lot of strokes. The putter was doing pretty good though, I'm liking the 38" length.

Okay so here are the highlights of the city am!  (Don't blink)  I shot 36 on my first nine which was the back nine - the back often eats me for lunch so I'm thinking - this is good.

I found a divot and I mean a nasty one with no sand it it off the tee on 1, 3 putted from 6 feet on 3 for double and hit the 150 palm tree off the tee on 4 - the ball dropped straight down behind it and when I say I had nothing I had nothing - there's not a stinking lousy tree on the hole anywhere around and I had to hang one out there at this one lonely sucker - I was so dead and of course I had to try the miraculous shot of hitting it around that tree over another grove of trees around a trap to the back left pin - I didn't make it past the grove of trees 50 yards short of the green - triple - so my 79 left me in a favorite spot of all goflers, tied for last place in the championship flight with absolutely nothing to play for today but fun and I had it - 84 times!!!!!!!!!

I actually one upped my shot off the palm tree by hitting a 150 yard palm on another hole and embedding my ball in the trunk of the tree - we really should have taken a pic of it - I mean it was buried in the trunk of the tree - the tallest guy in our group had to hack at the bark about 5 times so that the ball came out and we could ID it as mine.  It was......  I play this course between 30 and 40 times a season and have been for 7 years and never once hit one of the 150 yard trees - but I did it twice in a two day tournament - pretty impressive.

At any rate I didn't finish last in the championship flight because someone who shot 75 yesterday shot 92 today and a couple of other guys who shot 79 tanked it pretty bad.

Some great golf in the main event - four guys in the regular part of the championship played off at 1 under (one of them a High School junior who shot 65 in the first round).  Two of them birdied the first playoff hole - a 580 yard par 5 that both of them reached in two with no help from the wind - that was impressive - they both had about 235 in.  Both play on one of the local college teams and they are roomates.

Actually our flight was one at 2 under but before you freak there was a gynormous difference between the black tees all of which were at the tips and where they had us playing from - 80 yards plus on some holes.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Played my last match of the year in our final event.  Played a worthy opponent who had to give me 1 stroke.  I made some very big putts to keep myself in the match but still found myself 4 down on 14's tee box.  Proceeded to win the next four to be 1 up going into 18, which he birdied to 1/2 the match.

I'm at the same time disappointed that I wasn't able to steal the W, but happy that I didn't give up and was able to dig myself out of a pretty deep hole!

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

Well, Saturday was a stellar round.  Got out early, with temps in the low 50's.  Started with a drive long ( for me ) and straight down the fairway, with a solid 2nd swing from 135 out, and a nice 2 putt for par. Dropped a bogey on 2 ( misjudged my 3rd shot distance rolled to the back fringe on the green with a front pin placement ) courtesy of a 3 putt.  Screwed up a perfect tee shot on 3 with a really chunky 8i that took a nasty bounce on a cart path and into a hazard.  That cost me a triple bogey.  Let 3 get into my head, and didn't really swing the 9i from the 160yard tee box on 4, leaving a bit of work to get up and down.  Bogey on that par 3, followed by a bogey with a 2 putt on 5.  Started to settle down though, and while 6 was another 2 putt bogey it felt good.  From there, the par train was leaving the station, with pars on 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12.  13 was a bit of a disaster though.  The tee  shot went alright, and all four of us saw it land right on the edge of the fairway.  None of us could actually find the ball in the leaves though, so drop and go again, and leave that short and in the sand.  Up and down and 2 putt later it's another triple bogey.  14 is bogey golf, and 15 & 16 are doubles, 14 because I got cocky and tried to hit a gentle fade down the left side that I just left straight as an arrow, 15 & 16 are both adventures in sand traps (one VERY hard, the other VERY soft). 17 makes up for the rest, with a nice 9i to the front edge of the green and an 18 foot putt that is never in doubt.  A double on 18 was a head scratcher, 2 putts, 2 chips, 1 great drive, 1 really bad 5i.  All in all though, I made my points and took home $100 that I didn't arrive with, and I picked up a skin for another $25.  All of which I promptly spent by taking the wife to buy nick-nacks for our recently redecorated living room!  Suddenly she is terribly supportive of my golf habit.  Go figure :-)

Dru - Owner, President & Janitor, Druware Software Designs

RH 13.1 Handicap in soggy Georgia 

WITB
* 1W 10.5* @ PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 3W PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff ) 
* 5W 18* Tailor-made AeroBurner ( Stock Stiff )
* 7W  Sub70 949x ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 5i-PW @ PXG 0211 ( Gen 1 )
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

Nice dru! I would love to see the tour fill traps with different sand like many of us have to deal with. The course I played the tournament on has different sand in the same trap. Seriously! That's a hazard. It takes discernment and careful consideration to play. Why should it be better to be in a hazard than in grass anyway?

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

• 2 weeks later...

Finally finished off a good start today; made three good pars down 16, 17 and 18 for a 71.

That should bring the handicap down to 7.8; which once confirmed (come on hcp secretary sort the computer out!) will be my lowest ever handicap.

Had an awesome day with the short stick as well, 29 putts with the cut down belly (never compromise sub 30 - fitted with fatso grip).

Treating myself to a large Irish whisky to celebrate.

Rest in peace long sticks - I'll remember you

TM Burner Superfast 2.0 TP Regular

TM RBZ Stage 2 Fairway 14.5 stiff

Adams Blue Hybrid No. 3 stiff

Adams Super xtdHybrid 21.5 Stiff

Ping G30 4 and 5 Iron - Regular CFS Shaft

Ping i25 6 - PW Regular CFS Shaft

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Cleveland CG10 Sand Wedge

PingTR Piper Putter, adjustable shaft, SuperStroke Fatso

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

Foot Joy City, Adidas Boost Boa and Adidas Superstar shoes

Pro V1x in the summer, Titleist Velocity in the winter.

Finally finished off a good start today; made three good pars down 16, 17 and 18 for a 71.

That should bring the handicap down to 7.8; which once confirmed (come on hcp secretary sort the computer out!) will be my lowest ever handicap.

Had an awesome day with the short stick as well, 29 putts with the cut down belly (never compromise sub 30 - fitted with fatso grip).

Treating myself to a large Irish whisky to celebrate.

Congratulations Westy!

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Cheers Matt

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

After taking a 6-7 injury break posted a nice 76 with a new set of irons, Driver and ball.  Maybe I need to take a break more often.......

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

After taking a 6-7 injury break posted a nice 76 with a new set of irons, Driver and ball.  Maybe I need to take a break more often.......

I need a break and I'm taking one until Thanksgiving.  Had my college roomates here for a weekend guys things - Of course I wasn't able to play with them until Sunday.  I shot 75 which sounds great but let me tell you I scrambled like you wouldn't believe - got up and down from everywhere and then some - I did somehow manage to hit 11 greens but trust me many of those were not in the same zip code as the pin. 

We played again yesterday at TPC Tampa Bay - just the place to play when you're struggling with your swing.  Oh and for kicks God threw in a little breeze of 20 MPH with 25 MPH plus gusts.  I did a nice reprise of the up and down magic but three of the drives that were findable at the course we played on Sunday were only retrievable with Scuba gear on Monday so I shot 81.  If you saw some of the spots I got up and down from or the 5 that I made after snap hooking the ball from the water, having to drop and hit a 5 wood from 200 to an elevated green that's tough to hit with a wedge - It was a piece of work.

I just need a break or rather my driver does before it sleeps with the fishes.

If anyone is heading down here TPC is in perfect condition right now.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Rev,  hahahahahah  I fight the "snaps" too and want to HELICOPTER the long stick into orbit at times.....

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

Played an early round today after working until 3 am. Nice smooth 75 in the wind but anytime I can play in temps above 60 * on Long Island in November is a win. Shot of the day was a five iron to a foot on the 220 yard par 3 that juts out into Great South Bay.

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

Winter golf really kicking in now; dark, wet and cold (not US cold of course!)

So pretty damn pleased with 72 shots

As always waiting for the computer to be updated but possibly down to 7.0 ; just holing puts from 5 to 10 feet that I never used to and what a difference 28 or 29 makes to having 37 or 38 which I've been used to throughout my 20 years of golf.

Highlight came at the last, 25 footer that never looked anywhere else for my only birdie of the day. 3 bogies, 1 birdie and a whole load of pars.

It's fun on the course at the moment

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley