TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Played Chehalem Glenn- one of the harder courses in my area, a lot of elevation change and interesting lies. 
Played from the blacks, while my group played from the blues- had a game going on the round. Longest drive, Closes to the Pin on Par 3's. 

Shot 9 over on the front.

Shot 7 over on the back. Was 1 over then went on to the 15th tee and went, bogey, bogey, Double bogey, double bogey.

Couldn't read putts. Off the tee hit 9 fairways hit- which was bananas!!!!! Closest to the Pin on all Par 3's but couldn't putt..............

Longest drive on #2- 343yds slight tail wind ;)

Best part was hitting off #18, pretty straight forward hole, but hit a push draw that couldn't escape the trees near the green, hit again, snap hook, hit again; middle of the fairway, nailed my approach, 2-putted....

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub zero, ventus black 7x

Fairway:     Still looking!

Irons:         :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     Miura K Grinds

Putter:       Evnroll 1.2 blade

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

Not for much longer though...   :(

Yeah, only until they sell out or July 31st.   Right now they are going for $23/doz less 30% ...so that about $16/dozen.

Played them this weekend and shot an 85 and an 87.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Had a buddies wedding to attend this weekend. The Groom must have had a really tight schedule... the night after the bachelor party he books a 9:40 tee off time. (Fun fact we gave him a breathalyzer test and he was double the limit the night before). I played like garbage including about a 5 hole stretch where I couldn't do anything right. Figured it out the last few holes and had a par bogey finish, with a few pars strewn in the front. In fairness I played hungover and was more about having a good time with a good friend then keeping score.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

Had one of those days today.  7 over my index on the first nine and one under on the second.  Talk about a tale of two nines at least I finished fairly strongly and that will bring me back tomorrow.

My Bag

Driver:  :ping-small: G25 Stiff shaft
3 Wood:  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 16 degree. Fujikara Orichi 65 gram stiff shaft
Hybrids: 3 & 4 :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Fujikara Orichi 65 gram regular shafts
Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP- H5 3 - 6 iron dynamic gold XP 115 gram stiff soft stepped
Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP 54 4 - PW dynamic gold S300
Wedges:   :mizuno-small: MP T4 52 degree,  :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 56 degree 10 degree bounce, :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 60 degree 10 degree bounce.
Putter:  :ping-small: ZB S

Evil prospers when good men do nothing.

Honorary member Texas BBQ Curtin Circa 2015 

I know how you feel Mizzy lover....I was there as well, shot a 42/48. Boomed my driver but had difficulty with my chipping and putting today.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Yes, Foz, a tale of two days!  Went out today in the rain and wind and shot 78 net 70 in my Army Golf Club comp today and came fourth.  Hit my irons so pure including one that was almost a career best it felt so good.  It was a 180 yard cut up 4 iron that finished 10 foot from the pin on an uphill, up wind par 3.  So good I was quivering till I missed the birdie putt :lol:  Such a crazy game we play.  Hope your game came/comes good too.

My Bag

Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP- H5 3 - 6 iron dynamic gold XP 115 gram stiff soft stepped
Wedges:   :mizuno-small: MP T4 52 degree,  :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 56 degree 10 degree bounce, :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 60 degree 10 degree bounce.

Played this morning at a course in MD on the way home from work with a guy from work. 56° and misting after some light rain on and off throughout the day yesterday. Has anyone ever played golf in a swimming pool? Because that's what I felt like I was doing. So the guy in pro shop tells us it's cart path only - fine, no big deal. What he did fail to tell us was that we would be likely to lose many balls in the ponds that had formed in the fairways and rough. I lost 3 balls in fairways and 2 in the rough. The only decent part of the course was the greens. I've never experienced conditions like that. Has to be one of the worst courses in the country in terms of drainage.

Anyway, I was 8 over through the first 3 holes with a double, double, quad start. Managed to keep it to 10 over after the front 9. 5 over on the back to finish with an 86. Just all around ugly.

Driver -  :taylormade-small: M1 9.5* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Fairway -   :taylormade-small: M1 5W 19* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Hybrids -   :ping-small: G25 4H 23*

Irons -  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Forged 4-PW w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Wedges - :mizuno-small: S5 50*07, 54*12, 58*12 w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Putter - Oddyssey Metal-X #7 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 2.0

Played this morning at a course in MD on the way home from work with a guy from work. 56° and misting after some light rain on and off throughout the day yesterday. Has anyone ever played golf in a swimming pool? Because that's what I felt like I was doing. So the guy in pro shop tells us it's cart path only - fine, no big deal. What he did fail to tell us was that we would be likely to lose many balls in the ponds that had formed in the fairways and rough. I lost 3 balls in fairways and 2 in the rough. The only decent part of the course was the greens. I've never experienced conditions like that. Has to be one of the worst courses in the country in terms of drainage.

Anyway, I was 8 over through the first 3 holes with a double, double, quad start. Managed to keep it to 10 over after the front 9. 5 over on the back to finish with an 86. Just all around ugly.

I hope they gave you a reduced rate, at least to offset the cost of the balls you lost.  

I really hate Cart Path Only.  I end up walking more than if I didn't have a cart, and I always  have the wrong clubs when I get to my ball.  I played the Camelback Padre course in Scottsdale AZ last fall after they had a rain a couple of days earlier.  Carts are included in the green fees.  There was really only one hole where it was too wet to drive on the fairway.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I hope they gave you a reduced rate, at least to offset the cost of the balls you lost.

I really hate Cart Path Only. I end up walking more than if I didn't have a cart, and I always have the wrong clubs when I get to my ball. I played the Camelback Padre course in Scottsdale AZ last fall after they had a rain a couple of days earlier. Carts are included in the green fees. There was really only one hole where it was too wet to drive on the fairway.

Nope, paid the normal rate. Every fairway and most of the rough was to the point where if I made a wrong step I was getting water above my sock line. I'm no expert on managing a course but I'm surprised it wasn't closed.

Driver -  :taylormade-small: M1 9.5* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Fairway -   :taylormade-small: M1 5W 19* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Hybrids -   :ping-small: G25 4H 23*

Irons -  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Forged 4-PW w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Wedges - :mizuno-small: S5 50*07, 54*12, 58*12 w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Putter - Oddyssey Metal-X #7 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 2.0

The course in NJ had drainage problems on 8 so bad they declared a good 1/4 of the fairway Ground under Repair and let it grow out to weeds. Problem was the area around it was soaked and that included rough. I think I always came out of there with mud on the backs of my calves. In Mississippi during 2014 winter/spring we had weekly inch rain storms. I think it was cart path only for weeks if not months. The course was a mess to play and always had some wet spots. But never anything like that. That's a rough way to play.

Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright

I think if my game was represented on a graph it would look like some crazy stock that was up and down in value with crazy peaks and deep troughs. What does one have to do to shoot some consistent numbers that are pleasing to look at.  I think it suffers from multiple personality disorder and none of them are what you might call good.  I managed to rescue todays round shooting 86 when it looked more like it was going to be 90 something.  The back nine thankfully was what saved me and I hit some great shots and made some clutch pars on difficult holes too. Ahhh for some consistency...please :)

My Bag

Had a very enjoyable round today.  Our course is closed for aeration, so we were able to get a couple of tee times at a private country club course.  Hidden Hills.  It's located on the east side of Jacksonville on an inside bend of the St John's river.  I guess geologically, this resulted in some build up of high ground over time.  First time I've ever played true elevation in Florida (as opposed to bulldozer elevation).  Reminded me of the old days up north.

Quality course, been around since the sixties, hosted a tour event or two.  Very comfortable to play, but some difficult and different holes.  Played best since coming back from the back implant surgery, although the score didn't really reflect it.  

Nonchalant putts count the same as chalant putts.

In my Ogio Ozone XX Cart Stand Bag:

Ping G400 10.5 Deg Driver, stock Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz 19 Deg 5 Wood, stock Matrix Osik Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 21 Deg Tour 4 Hybrid, Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft 

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, 4-P, Stiff Shafts

Scor 48 and 55 degree wedges.  
Renegar 60 Deg Steel Shaft Lob Wedge

TM Ghost Spider Si 38" Counterbalanced Putter

Had a very enjoyable round today.  Our course is closed for aeration, so we were able to get a couple of tee times at a private country club course.  Hidden Hills.  It's located on the east side of Jacksonville on an inside bend of the St John's river.  I guess geologically, this resulted in some build up of high ground over time.  First time I've ever played true elevation in Florida (as opposed to bulldozer elevation).  Reminded me of the old days up north.

Quality course, been around since the sixties, hosted a tour event or too.  Very comfortable to play, but some difficult and different holes.  Played best since coming back from the back implant surgery, although the score didn't really reflect it.

It's really nice when we get some elevation that is natural isn't it? We have it over here along an Ridge offf the Gulf. Granted it's 70 feet but you'd be amazed what some architects do with it. Think Copperhead course. Also there is a nice ridge off of the West side of Orlando that can creat 120 foot elevation changes.

I'm playing my sister course tomorrow. It hosted a tour event for about a decade.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I think if my game was represented on a graph it would look like some crazy stock that was up and down in value with crazy peaks and deep troughs. What does one have to do to shoot some consistent numbers that are pleasing to look at.  I think it suffers from multiple personality disorder and none of them are what you might call good.  I managed to rescue todays round shooting 86 when it looked more like it was going to be 90 something.  The back nine thankfully was what saved me and I hit some great shots and made some clutch pars on difficult holes too. Ahhh for some consistency...please :)

I feel your pain!

With my wife out East visiting family and rainy weather, I've been pressed for opportunities to play the past couple of weeks and even lucky to get in a bucket of balls on most days.

Finatlly got a chance to play a round yesterday and it was a real rollercoaster.  No realy "stretch" of good or bad holes and often followed up a great shot with a stinker...  Front 9 consisted of a birdie, 4 pars, a bogey, 2 doubles and and a triple...  Back 9 started par and "Tin Cup" on a par three that carries the water...  (and I generally play the hole at par or bogey), next was a "good bogey" (tee shot went right and behind a tree) followed by another par three where I landed 2 feet from the hole and ended with par...  It was "that kind of day."

Anyway, I pick up my wife at the airport tomorrow and we should get a good stretch of weather starting this weekend.

So I'll try it again ;)

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite  

I feel your pain!

With my wife out East visiting family and rainy weather, I've been pressed for opportunities to play the past couple of weeks and even lucky to get in a bucket of balls on most days.

Finatlly got a chance to play a round yesterday and it was a real rollercoaster.  No realy "stretch" of good or bad holes and often followed up a great shot with a stinker...  Front 9 consisted of a birdie, 4 pars, a bogey, 2 doubles and and a triple...  Back 9 started par and "Tin Cup" on a par three that carries the water...  (and I generally play the hole at par or bogey), next was a "good bogey" (tee shot went right and behind a tree) followed by another par three where I landed 2 feet from the hole and ended with par...  It was "that kind of day."

Anyway, I pick up my wife at the airport tomorrow and we should get a good stretch of weather starting this weekend.

So I'll try it again ;)

When my buddy's wife goes with the girls for a few days, I swear he lives at the golf course! It's the only time he has peace and quiet. :)

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

When my buddy's wife goes with the girls for a few days, I swear he lives at the golf course! It's the only time he has peace and quiet. :)

That was the original plan, but my wife is like "Ellie May Clampett" with her critters and she didn't tell me ducklings were ready to hatch while she was gone this time - lol

Even if we'd had great weather while she was gone, I had extra "chores" to do and the ducklings now need multiple feedings.

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite  

Shot 77 at Bardmoor today.  That's spot on my handicap index which is 4.0 at the last revision.  It was an odd round though - I did not drive it well at all and I was playing from a pretty long set of tees.  I putted lights out and hit my irons well so I was able to make a couple of birdies on the back nine.  I also made a 30 footer for bogey on the front and that kept my round together.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

74 today at Trump Ferry point from the blues. The course is a great layout and needs to grow in a bit and the greens need to soften as they mature. Having a caddy would have helped with the sight lines off the tee since the cart GPS was really no help at all. Drove it average, hit the irons really well and putted well. Now if I could just shake off the rust from 100 and in I would be onto something. Next up Bethpage Red and Fresh Meadow for the member guest.

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

JMike I can only dream of playing that well on a course like that.  Have you ever had a round at Beth Page Black.  I rip it up on the X Box so it would be interesting to hear from someone who has been there and done that! :)

My Bag

JMike I can only dream of playing that well on a course like that.  Have you ever had a round at Beth Page Black.  I rip it up on the X Box so it would be interesting to hear from someone who has been there and done that! :)

I play the Black several times a year with people coming to visit or clients of mine. It is a wonderful place and every bit as tough as you have heard. For me #15 from the tips is the hardest par 4s that I have ever played.

WITB 2024

Z Star Diamond

Howd I play? Like garbage. I had 1 hole where it looked like I knew where the ball was going. I literally would've landed on land if I fell out of a boat in the middle of the ocean. Did hit a perfect drive and the exact approach I wanted on 18. Had a 10 footer for eagle. Made birdie. Was a diving putt that broke right at 3 feet. Regardless after the run of good ball striking and putting lately, it went south today. I shanked a putt.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Friday shot 76, played so-so on the front, shot even on the back, could have been better with a few better chips, and some better putting, this was a the course we are playin the inter club on Sunday.

Today on the home course, we were fortunate enough to play on punched and sanded greens, shot an 81, but the issue was not the greens, double 15, double 16, bogey 17, par 18, shot 39-42. Could have been much better.

A little note to self, and hopefully help some others with quick tempers, when your temper flares up, set everything on the ground and walk away for a minute, because if it is in your hands, it going to get thrown or broke, or both, threw the wedge, center of the cart path from 30 yards away, kicked the putter right in half. So had to smooth the wedge out, and replace the putter, and I need to get the broken putter repaired. Moral of the story, stop getting so angry. Broke the putter and the anger had nothing to do with putting, it was just what was in my hands at the time. I am such an idiot sometimes. The quick anger spurts for me are one of the most difficult things to manage, when you grow up around it, and saw it all the time in sports growing up, it is a struggle every time out to control. I have done a very good job in other sports to control this, but for some reason, golf is much more difficult to fix. Sorry for the ramble, sometimes talking about it helps.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

jMike did you ever play the Black before the redo?  I haven't played it since but played it before.  Of course some yardage and rough have been added but just imagine those greens with no rough to stop a ball that missed - it would roll, down, down, down and away into garbage all day. :(

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Could not get up and down today....shot a 45/50 seemed to skull or chunk my chips today. But had a great Birdie on #3 (par 4)...Enjoyed playing the new ball(duo spin) but just could not execute a decent short game.....getting ready for the Buddy Trip this week. Everybody is excited.

jMike did you ever play the Black before the redo?  I haven't played it since but played it before.  Of course some yardage and rough have been added but just imagine those greens with no rough to stop a ball that missed - it would roll, down, down, down and away into garbage all day. :(

I played the Black a lot before the redesign with relatives that lived in the area. The Black used to be the course nobody wanted to play since the conditions were just terrible and for a lot of the time that was the walk up course at Bethpage. The main design from the original layout is still there but with new tee boxes and some grading on the fairways it plays a heck of a lot different.

WITB 2024

Z Star Diamond

Playing like sh*t these days and I hope it doesn't last. I have no idea what I am doing wrong but I'm chucking shots or hitting them thin, my driving is erratic, can go either way on any given drive, my putting has gone down the sh*tter. Last round was a 91. Nothing going good and I've committed to play in a President's cup starting at the end of the month so I've got to get this fixed and fast!

DRIVER:   :taylormade-small: Stealth 2, 9* Upright setting, Mitsubishi Kai' Li red, 60g Stiff flex, New grip coming

Woods:   image.png.b032bfa6bceb3d86677e537bac666ed6.png Sim Max 3 Wood, 15*, Fujikura Ventus 6 Blue 65g, Stiff flex, New grip coming

HYBRIDS:   :mizuno-small:    JPX 850 hybrid 19*, UST Proforce V2 85g, Stiff, New grip coming                                  

IRONS:      image.png.e097bd129e11b5c3535389554504a9e8.png    MP-20 HMB 4 iron, Project X LZ 6.5 shaft, Stiff+, Ping Midsize grip

JPX 919 Tour 5i-pw, Project X LZ 6.5 shafts, Stiff+,  Ping Midsize grips

WEDGES:    New Level Golf   50*, 55*, 60* M-Type Wedges with True Temper Elevate Tour X-Stiff flex,                                               New Level Midsize grips

PUTTER:    :ping-small:   Heppler Ketsch 35", Ping PP62 Pistol Grip

BALL:           :titleist-small:     Pro V1 (2021 + 2023 Versions)                                                                              

BAG:       image.png.21a67eec796936e08fafc83a822b0d7f.png  TM19 Select Plus Cart Bag 

Shoes:  Under Armour     HOVR Fade 2 SL Spikeless  Shoes

Tech: :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope golf laser Rangefinder

Frogger Golf Towels, 4 more Yard blue/ yellow golf tees

Playing like sh*t these days and I hope it doesn't last. I have no idea what I am doing wrong but I'm chucking shots or hitting them thin, my driving is erratic, can go either way on any given drive, my putting has gone down the sh*tter. Last round was a 91. Nothing going good and I've committed to play in a President's cup starting at the end of the month so I've got to get this fixed and fast!

Some days you are the Bug and some days you are the Windshield.....Today I was the Bug........splat!

Better than Tiger.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Played yesterday at Troon North in Scottsdale though showers and heavy rain on and off. First two holes I lost 4 balls. My driver was giving me fits, mostly because I made a swing change on the range then lost the feel within 25 swings. Course was tight and a few holes ended up firing driver in the fairway only to watch it roll into trees and be gone.Ended up playing well on the back. Had a bunch of pars but couldn't putt real well because the greens were still bumpy from a 2 week old aeration. 

i'd go back there, but want to try out other courses in the area before teeing it up there again.

Had a half decent round today - shot 82.  I say half decent because it was 4 of the last 5 holes that I screwed up today.  I should have shot a 77 but didn't and the thing that pisses me off is I know exactly why I screwed them up and could feel myself doing what I was doing and did it anyway.  One of them was not marking my ball and stepping away and regathering after the first putt.  My head was screaming "mark it STUPID!" the other part of my head was saying "shut up dick head I can do this!" as I watched it horse shoe out of the hole.  On the plus side though it was fun reviewing the JPX ball ;)

My Bag