Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Shot a brutally poor 80 today. In the words of Roy McAvoy "my swing feels like an unfolded lawn chair."

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

76 today. 8 pars on the front and one three putt. Make the turn and double 10 and bogey 11...then have 7 iron into a par 5 and make par, birdie 13, miss a 3 footer for birdie on 14 and can't get get up and down on short par 4 for birdie on 15...doh! Shoot 37-39...can't complain too much

Also should add I played with Snell ball all day and boy was I surprised. I played the MTB for 10 holes and was very pleased. Almost spins too much! Can't tell that it's any longer than any other high end ball, with irons I don't think it is, driver is hard to tell bc I haven't hit tee ball well in awhile. Played Get Sum for last 7 and was happy with it too. It backs up to the pitch mark and that's about it but pleased again. Very impressed.

Knoxville, TN. 6HDCP, Cally XR16 Driver, G25 3 wood, burner Rescue. Ping I E1 irons, Vokey SM5 52,56,60 & 2ball odyssey putter

<p>Knoxville, TN 8 Hdcp PXG 0811  10.59deg loft Ping G25 3 wood Titleist 2i rescue Ping I irons +1 upright Vokey Sm5 52, 56, OdysseyRed 2Ball Fang with 1.0 super stroke</p>

Played a very tough golf course today and didn't have my A or even B game. Had some bad luck and actually shanked one today lol. Overall it was fun and I enjoyed playing with an old golf buddy I hadn't seen in a while. 79 was the number.

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

Thought I'd post a photo of the 3rd tee before the weather got uglyImageUploadedByMyGolfSpy1467584011.639543.jpg

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Back in the saddle! Was rolling along nicely until I chunked one in the water on 17. Still shot 78 even with that double. Not bad on a good course after taking a week and a half off. Summer is in full swing here 225 is a long drive all of a sudden. My iron distance and dispersion was very good though. Loving those C200's.

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I just realized I only hit 6 of 18 greens today. Wow haha

Thought I'd post a photo of the 3rd tee before the weather got uglyattachicon.gifImageUploadedByMyGolfSpy1467584011.639543.jpg

Awesome view!

Played a very tough golf course today and didn't have my A or even B game. Had some bad luck and actually shanked one today lol. Overall it was fun and I enjoyed playing with an old golf buddy I hadn't seen in a while. 79 was the number.

That's the beauty of Golf. Sometimes it's not about the number. It's a win/win sport.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Saturday, I shot a 42/40...82...great ball striking round, but had trouble putting on recently punched greens. Our 1st place went to my buddies wife, Darlene. She shot 89 and was +6 points.....way to go Darl!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Well............. I played my home course with my brother and a couple of friends today. I know the course like the back of my hand. I'm not too happy with a score that has an 8 in front of it...lol. I shot 83 because, I literally could not get off the tee to save my life! Everything was thin or topped. I have no idea where it came from. I finally settled down and shot +4 on the back. I missed at least three 2' putts for par. My game is a streaky mess right now. I have 3 outings in a row starting next Saturday.......... I hope I'm done with it!

Played a round with my old golf buddy this morning before he had to leave town. Couldn't really ever get anything going. Ended up shooting 66 with a near eagle miss on 18. It was a good weekend of golf.

Btw we were at our executive course today,par 64. Thought I'd mention that last haha

Ugh rough round today. Shot 101, with a terrible short game and driver. Finally got the driver under control on the back nine but it was too late.

Had very very slow pace of play today finishing 18 in just under 5.5 hours but at least it was nice out!!

IMG_20160701_191120_zpszktxur4m.jpg

Where you play?

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Raymond in Hilliard

Oh nice! I played there a few weeks ago. Nice course

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Played at my club today and will take a +5 76 in 30mph winds and putting like a blind man. First round in a long time that I hit my irons like I should and the driver was just okay, got away with my misses off the tee. Really need to spend some time on the putting green and figure out why I fan every other putt.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

Shot another 97 at Brookledge. But, apart from 2 really bad drives I was in beast mode off the tee, nice and straight with the longest being 268. My iron game had no business being on the course...I think I need to get them bent upright a bit but I'll have to go and see a man to confirm that.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I played a practice round for the US Amateur at the ISU Weibring course yesterday.  Didn't play my best, but was very nice to see the course.  Its not overly long, and you need to be in the right place.  Should be a fun day next Tuesday. 

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

I played a practice round for the US Amateur at the ISU Weibring course yesterday.  Didn't play my best, but was very nice to see the course.  Its not overly long, and you need to be in the right place.  Should be a fun day next Tuesday. 

Get that triple off the card it wouldn't have been too shabby. Good luck next Tuesday!

Tale of two nines for me yesterday... 48 on the front; 36 on the back.  WTF?  It was a combination of bad shots that led to poor decision making, and then no putts were going in.  I almost quit at the turn, but my wife really only gets to play 18 on the weekends, so I stuck it out.  Not sure why everything clicked on the back nine.

So yesterday I shot 82, but the front nine was better than the back nine.  IF you take front nine of Sunday's round (48) with the back nine of Monday's round (43), I would shoot 91... BUT if you take the front nine of Monday's round (39) with the back nine of Sunday's round (36), I would shoot 75.  I guess that's golf!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Undershooter, I agree should be a fun day next Tuesday.  I didn't putt very well either which could be a good thing. 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

played a post-4th-of-July-hungover, hot, steamy, 9 holes in 39.  Missed a few putts I usually make (residual effects??  ;) ) but all in all pleased with how I played.

Drove it fairly well and had a good number of GIR.

Looking forward to putting it all together next Monday!

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

I played a practice round for the US Amateur at the ISU Weibring course yesterday. Didn't play my best, but was very nice to see the course. Its not overly long, and you need to be in the right place. Should be a fun day next Tuesday.

Good luck! I'm playing with a guy on friday who played in two US Ams about 30 years ago. He still has some game. We are playing TPC Tampa.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Shot 77 today in league. Drive it well and putted well the stuff in between not so much. I only missed two fairways and one was very functional, 1st cut, great angle to the pin inside 150. Is take it there every time on that particular hole.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Shot 45 today on our weekly 9. Would have been much better had I not lost 3 balls on 3 holes. (Straight into a setting sun and just couldn't locate 😕)

Could definitely tell the few tweaks I have been making over the past few weeks had been paying off. Very happy with the direction things are going.

Played today on Hilton Head Island. Did not score well but did have a pretty good day of ball striking. Putter was atrocious and has been for a little while. Still adjusting to iron/wedge distances because they've started flying further the last month and a half.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:taylormade-small: R15 10.5 aldila Rogue Silver 60S
:callaway-logo-1: XR 16 3W
:mizuno-small: JPX 825 3H 19°
:taylormade-small: RSi1 irons 4-AW
:callaway-logo-1: MD3 54°
:mizuno-small:  S5 58°
:cameron-small:  X7M

So about a month ago we put our house on the market and we accepted a full price offer that day. Since then life has been crazy and not a lot of time for golf. Between finding a new house and remodeling it to get it back to "livable standards" I had time to sneak 18 in. Apparently the time off was just what I needed, shot a +2, 74. I haven't played like that since before my knee surgery last summer. The highlight of the round was on a short (285yd) par 4, I put a 3 wood to about six feet and made the putt. I'm looking forward to getting my life back and playing more golf. Unfortunately I don't think I'll have too many more round like that.

Driver:  :ping-small: G30 9*

Irons:  :callaway-small:  X-Forged 3-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX 2.0 52*

:ping-small:  Glide 58*

Putter:   :taylormade-small: Itsy-Bitsy Spider

Straight into a setting sun and just couldn't locate

This is my life. Have a weekly game with two of my friends after work. We play 5/3/1 and even with two spotters, there's always a direction into the sun where its just spray and pray.

ogio_logo1.jpg?w=690Shredder Stand Bag /  :taylormade-small: TP SLDR S Mini 16* /  adams-golf-logo.jpg?w=690Pro DHy 18* /  :cobra-small: Baffler 7w 20* /   :cobra-small: King F6 irons 5i-GW /                                     bsglogo1.jpg?w=690 J15 54* /  putt.jpg?w=690 Sierra 101-Soft /  :srixon-small: Z-star balls / all shafts regular flex / Lamkin Crossline Ace 3GEN oversize grips 

This is my life. Have a weekly game with two of my friends after work. We play 5/3/1 and even with two spotters, there's always a direction into the sun where its just spray and pray.

Playing here in the evenings is similar, but there are only about 3 holes on each side that are directly facing west.  I just trust my swing and go look for it in the middle of the fairway.    B)

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

revkev, I'll be in Tampa for 6 days in Oct for a wedding.  I have heard that the TPC of Tampa is a great place to play, is it worth trying to sneak in a round?

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

JB - 50* 54* & 60*