Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

I've the last month or so I have lost my swing a bit, had some good play but mostly it was a struggle, last weekend the 20th, something went right, I shot 76, with 4 birdies, it could have been much better, missed a couple of short putts that had lots of break, but it was a good day I hit a lot of good shots, hopefully I can continue this in the weeks ahead. Club championship this weekend

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Played in a scramble today for work and our 4th didn't show so we played three balls instead of four...still won by six shots with a 58. I played well all day with the exception of a fanned 4 iron on a par 3 and managed the 25 mph winds pretty well. Second round with the Cally DBD in the bag and won the long drive with a poke of 342 yards (down wind) and drove a short par 4 (292 yards) into a slight breeze. With the tournament win and the long drive win I had more shop credit than I could use but picked up a few Yankees hats and a Ping TR 1966 putter to add to the collection.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

Played in a scramble today for work and our 4th didn't show so we played three balls instead of four...still won by six shots with a 58. I played well all day with the exception of a fanned 4 iron on a par 3 and managed the 25 mph winds pretty well. Second round with the Cally DBD in the bag and won the long drive with a poke of 342 yards (down wind) and drove a short par 4 (292 yards) into a slight breeze. With the tournament win and the long drive win I had more shop credit than I could use but picked up a few Yankees hats and a Ping TR 1966 putter to add to the collection.

At this rate, could you stock 3-4 regulation bags with putters? Also good going on the long drive, I've one only one of those, but I'm proud to say it was only a 280 yard poke with the wind.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

At this rate, could you stock 3-4 regulation bags with putters? Also good going on the long drive, I've one only one of those, but I'm proud to say it was only a 280 yard poke with the wind.

My wife would be happy with me if I could get down to 3 or 4 bags.  I am more in the 7-8 range at the moment and growing.

WITB 2024

Started off AWFUL +10 for the first 4 holes. Finished the night with a +10 46. Really rebounded after those first 4 with Birdie, bogey birdie bogey par. Putter was on fire. Maybe it was that new Tour SNSR grip I got to write a review on...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:taylormade-small: R15 10.5 aldila Rogue Silver 60S
:callaway-logo-1: XR 16 3W
:mizuno-small: JPX 825 3H 19°
:taylormade-small: RSi1 irons 4-AW
:callaway-logo-1: MD3 54°
:mizuno-small:  S5 58°
:cameron-small:  X7M

I got ace #2 last evening in league play. 135 yd par 3. Hit 4' over the pin and spun back in the hole. It was cool, but it was a bit expensive to buy all the beer at the end...lol.

Way to go!  Must've been extra special since it was in league play.  

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

I got ace #2 last evening in league play. 135 yd par 3. Hit 4' over the pin and spun back in the hole. It was cool, but it was a bit expensive to buy all the beer at the end...lol.

Congrats!!

:taylormade-small: R15 10.5 aldila Rogue Silver 60S
:callaway-logo-1: XR 16 3W
:mizuno-small: JPX 825 3H 19°
:taylormade-small: RSi1 irons 4-AW
:callaway-logo-1: MD3 54°
:mizuno-small:  S5 58°
:cameron-small:  X7M

Congrats man! I'm still waiting for my first one. I'll blame it on our course only having two par 3s. Our club covers the first $300 if someone gets one which is nice.

Driver -  :taylormade-small: M1 9.5* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Fairway -   :taylormade-small: M1 5W 19* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Hybrids -   :ping-small: G25 4H 23*

Irons -  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Forged 4-PW w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Wedges - :mizuno-small: S5 50*07, 54*12, 58*12 w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Putter - Oddyssey Metal-X #7 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 2.0

Last two rounds were 74 & 75. Had 3 bogeys and a birdie on the 74 last week. This week I played the front with a bogey on 1 and then 8 pars. Had birdies on 12 & 13 quickly follow by double on 15 and then doubled 18 for a 75. Happy with the score but what a crappy way to end the round.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Congrats man! That's awesome! You've officially made more than me lol 

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

Congratulations, still waiting for my first.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

My wife would be happy with me if I could get down to 3 or 4 bags.  I am more in the 7-8 range at the moment and growing.

That is incredible and awesome.

Good stuff. I had my first last summer, but had nobody at the course to witness it or buy drinks for. Lucky for me it was a cheap getaway.

Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright

Does this mean you're buying for us too? Good job!

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

To keep things pretty basic,we have an unwritten policy for our Saturday Group.....If you have an Ace, and we have had 3 in the last year, you put a pitcher on each table of players, usually only about 4 or 5.  We also have a hadful of players that score an Ace and never buy the first beer.....and they are frowned upon by the regulars.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

City Championship... Started out on fire, then the flames went out quickly!

36/46!!! 82. What a day...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Well since CHIII did not call I spent the day with my son at the club. We hit some balls and spent time in the short game area. Had some breakfast and a nap in the TV room then went out and played 18. Rare that I get a full day of just he and I so today was really a great day. I shot a nice 74 from the tips and that was the least important part of my round.

WITB 2024

First time posting in this thread... I'll read them all one day when it's raining :)

76 today... 3 birdies, but also a double and a triple. Still working out the kinks in my swing and my bad shots really cost me today.

:titelist-small: 913 D2 9.5° Diamana BlueBoard S+ 62g

:callaway-small: Diablo Octane Tour 15° Fujikura Motore F3 S-60

:callaway-small: Big Bertha Hawk Eye VFT 5W Callaway RCH-96

:mizuno-small: MP-22 HMB 19° N.S. Pro Modus 3 Tour 120

:mizuno-small:  MP-55 4-PW N.S. Pro Modus 3 Tour 120 

:cleveland-small:  RTX-3 RAW 54.8 DGS400

:cleveland-small:  RTX-3 RAW 60.6 DGS400

:cameron-small:  Studio Style Newport 2.5

:titelist-small:  ProV1

$Hit show of a start to my round. Club championship 1st round. Hit trees 6 times through the first 2 holes. Yes 6 shots found trees in 2 holes. Struggled my ass off to be +6 through 16. Managed to go birdy eagle to finish to give myself a chance tomorrow. Starting 3 back in the final round.

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

Very ugly 85/79. Drove the ball really well, except for a big pull into the water on 16 (started on 10) Had 2 very lazy 3 putts, 1 missed tap in when I wasn't thinking. I missed from 18 inches, my daughter then proceeded to miss from 15, must be genetic. Thought my score was atrocious until I got to the clubhouse where I managed to win a dollar of all but 2 of the guys I "have a dollar" with, only 4 scores in the nett 70s from 13 of us. The mate I played with had 75 nett 76 in his 2nd round in 4 months after breaking his ankle, 3 over in tough conditions including a 4 putt. He makes me sick!

My daughter is now playing regurlarly and is starting to implement the swing changes her coach has been working on. It's been great to play with her the last 2 rounds.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Right off the bat...... I might still be a little drunk...lol.

My brother and I played a course we both love today.  

Riceland, if anyone in the area knows it. It was officially 91* on the course. We started out with 12 beers in the cooler. We ended up killing a case by the end of the round. So............ I started out par, birdie, birdie, par, birdie. By the end of the round I had carded an 86...lol. 

Now...... normally I would be pissed off! But.... it was one of the most fun rounds I have ever played! We sucked so bad on the back 9.... it was just comical!  We both missed 2 foot par putts on 18. That's just the way it went today. The whole round was a comedy of errors. Just goes to show, you don't have to play well to have a great time on the golf course. It's supposed to be fun...... it was!

Bad day. Withdrew after 9. I've learned one thing over the years, if Im not having fun, I need to pack it up.

I wasn't having fun today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

80 on Friday and 77 today. My putting speed was off. I kept hitting the holes but they would just pop out. 40/40 and 40/37 were my rounds

Sent from my XT1563 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

DRIVER:   :taylormade-small: Stealth 2, 9*, Mitsubishi Kai' Li red, 60g Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize

Woods:   image.png.b032bfa6bceb3d86677e537bac666ed6.png Sim Max 3 Wood, 15*, Fujikura Ventus 6 Blue 65g, Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Pro                                       Midsize

HYBRIDS:   :mizuno-small:    JPX 850 hybrid 19*, UST Proforce V2 85g, Stiff, Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize    

IRONS:      image.png.e097bd129e11b5c3535389554504a9e8.png    MP-20 HMB 4 iron, Project X LZ 6.5 shaft, Stiff+, Ping Midsize grip

JPX 919 Tour 5i-pw, Project X LZ 6.5 shafts, Stiff+,  Ping Midsize grips

WEDGES:    New Level Golf   50*, 55*, 60* M-Type Wedges with True Temper Elevate Tour X-Stiff flex,                                               New Level Midsize grips

PUTTER:    :ping-small:   Heppler Ketsch 35", Ping PP62 Pistol Grip

BALL:        :vice:     Pro

:titleist-small:     Pro V1 (2021 + 2023 Versions)                                                                              

BAG:       image.png.21a67eec796936e08fafc83a822b0d7f.png  TM19 Select Plus Cart Bag 

Shoes:  Under Armour     HOVR Fade 2 SL Spikeless  Shoes

Tech: :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope golf laser Rangefinder

Frogger Golf Towels, 4 more Yard blue/ yellow golf tees

Shot a nice 76 on a course that used to host a tour event from a set of tees where the rating is 72 so I played to my handicap.

We played with my son and had a blast. Finished in a tropical down pour as we ran off 18.

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Played 36 this weekend, 18 on Saturday 18 Sunday. 

Shot 87-- playing as quickly as possible in around 90-100 minutes total because of a charity bowling tournament. Big thing was I had about 3-4 3 putts because I wasn't lining anything up and was just trying to get it over quickly.

Sunday came around and posted an 82. Shot 4 over on the front, with two doubles including a terrible 3 putt from 12 or so feet. Didn't line up a 4 footer and got lazy. Ironically it was my only time I missed inside 5 foot pretty much all day. I was a machine getting up and downs from just off the green. I think I had 4-5 total up and downs. Downside was my irons all day were lacking, I think I didn't hit a green in regulation from outside of two holes, which is pretty amazing. Also did not get one birdie all day. My driver wedge and putter carried my round.

My wife and I traveled up to Coeur d'Alene ID to play Circling Raven GC on Thursday and Friday.  It is a Golf Digest Top 100 course with a hotel and Indian casino.  

http://cdacasino.com/golf/

I usually don't play well when I get out of a car after a 3 hour drive and tee it up, but shot 85; 47 front; 38 back.  I had a bunch of blow-up holes including a quad, after being stung by a yellow jacket on my left arm; it's still a little swollen and red 4 days later!!  After a nice steak dinner and a night's sleep, I hit the ball a lot better off the tee, but had a bunch of bogeys; shot 84; 43 front; 41 back.  

Nice course if you come to eastern Washington or northern Idaho, it's a must play.  Check out the pics on the Circling Raven GC thread...

http://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/17098-circling-raven-gc-northern-idaho/

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

A bit embarrased to post this but 103 on Saturday.  Probably my worst overall round of the year.  I didn't hit it well off the tee, hit it ok from the fairway.  But I never got a feel for the greens. They were as firm as hardpan, we had two straight 95 degree days preceeded by a months worth of 90 plus as well.   they were very crusty, and couldn't get a good roll on anything.   

I had one blowup hole a triple on a par 5, but everything else was a tap in double when I should have made at least 5 or 6 bogey putts and maybe two or three par putts.  But that's GOLF!!

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

My wife and I traveled up to Coeur d'Alene ID to play Circling Raven GC on Thursday and Friday. It is a Golf Digest Top 100 course with a hotel and Indian casino.

http://cdacasino.com/golf/

I usually don't play well when I get out of a car after a 3 hour drive and tee it up, but shot 85; 47 front; 38 back. I had a bunch of blow-up holes including a quad, after being stung by a yellow jacket on my left arm; it's still a little swollen and red 4 days later!! After a nice steak dinner and a night's sleep, I hit the ball a lot better off the tee, but had a bunch of bogeys; shot 84; 43 front; 41 back.

Nice course if you come to eastern Washington or northern Idaho, it's a must play. Check out the pics on the Circling Raven GC thread...

http://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/17098-circling-raven-gc-northern-idaho/

I've played Coure d'Alene itself, but not the Raven course. If you're still around there that's also highly recommended.

:titelist-small: 913 D2 9.5° Diamana BlueBoard S+ 62g

:callaway-small: Diablo Octane Tour 15° Fujikura Motore F3 S-60

:callaway-small: Big Bertha Hawk Eye VFT 5W Callaway RCH-96

:mizuno-small: MP-22 HMB 19° N.S. Pro Modus 3 Tour 120

:mizuno-small:  MP-55 4-PW N.S. Pro Modus 3 Tour 120 

:cleveland-small:  RTX-3 RAW 54.8 DGS400

:cleveland-small:  RTX-3 RAW 60.6 DGS400

:cameron-small:  Studio Style Newport 2.5

:titelist-small:  ProV1

Saturday, i took my Saturday Game to Saddlebrook Resort for an annual outing, just north of Tampa.  The weather was terrific and the course(Palmer Course) was in great shape.  I had 47 players and all had a grerat time, especially the one the Aced Par 3 #13!  I will say, if you are going to Ace a hole, don't do it at a Resort club, as the beer was $9/beer!

I didn't play well as my driver was giving me fits.  I have a tightness in my left shoulder that affects my swing.  Shot a 92....ugh!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Limped into the house with 94. A few positives came from my 3rd round this summer. Buddy pointed out that sitting in a recliner for 2 months didn't get my body ready for the southern heat and humidity. Valid point lol.

Ball striking was on point. The putter and touch are rusty but coming back slowly. If I'm lucky I'll be back to where I was in April by mid October.

I have noticed my scrambling game is as good as it enter was, thankfully.

Taking this weekend off to rest the back and remember this is a marathon not a sprint to return.

Tazz

Sent using the MGS app!

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons