TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Damn Rev.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Nice round! I can only assume that Delta didn't destroy your bag this time!

They made it out here in one piece. Hoping the same for the trip home.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

I have something called SVT or a benign tachycardia. You could look it up. I get an attack or two a year and normally I can self correct it. As I've gotten older I've had three of episodes when the self correct hasn't worked. I've needed to go to the ER and medicine has brought me back into rhythm.

The common theme of those episodes has been hot sunny day after a few hours on the golf course and my allergies are kicking up. Those contribute to dehydration which makes it harder to self correct. The elevated heart rate leads to profuse sweating, greater dehydration. Its a predictable pattern.

The events can last up to an hour with my heart rate up close to 200. That and the meds used to bring it down make me feel like I just ran a marathon the next day.

Honestly though it's just a nuisance. People with this condition live normal life spans and rarely die from it. Its pretty hard to ignore a heart rate of 200. :)

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Yikes. Take care of yourself Rev - we have to play again this winter!

MattF - are you heading down to FLA again?

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Yes mate. Last 2 weeks March, looking for a game on Saturday 25th.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Yes mate. Last 2 weeks March, looking for a game on Saturday 25th.

May be in Orlando for a trade show in March - will have to see if the dates line up

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

I smell a Bayou outting.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

My 2nd shots were horrible today, an anything with the 58* wedge.

47 / 42 89 35 putts 2/3 putts 3/1 putts.

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

2 of my usual weekend 4 had 'wife issues' today, and the other one called 30 minutes before tee time to tell me he pulled a muscle yesterday, and wouldn't be playing... so, I'm going solo, but meet up with another guy who was solo, and we decide to pair up.

We ended up playing 36 this morning, I made a new friend, and I shot 80 and 76 (which is pretty good for me).

Today's round was a fun event with our league. Ryder Cup style, (2 man teams) with 3 different games within the 18 holes. First 6 holes played as a scramble, next 6 was best ball and final 6 finished as alternate shot.

Was driving the ball well but putting was a little off.

Now the winter rounds begin till next spring. Skins and greenies are the flavors during winter.

Sometimes I win more this time of the year than during the regular season =)

Sent using the MGS app!

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

So I took Friday off to play with some friends who won a free foursome at Tampa Palms CC, an upscale private course in our area. Wow, was I impressed.....the men's locker room even had a walking hot tub pool! We played 5400 yes and I shot a 44/44:88, and won all their money! Then, on Saturday i shot a 41/48:89, ugh! I cannot understand how I can shoot a 41 on the front, then a 48 on the back.....BTW, i shot a 41/47 last week so I have the front nine conquered. And the 47 & 48 back nine is the same nine that I had 5 birdies on in July for a 33! Today, we took our wives to the Columbia Restaurant in Ybor City to celebrate the 82 birthday of one of our close friends. A great time was had by all! I hope I am still playing as well as he is at 82!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I played 18 holes at about 6:45-7am up at Marangaroo GC with a friend of mine. Was +3 through the first 2 holes (kept hooking 3 wood off the tee), but ended up on 40 (par 36) on the front 9, before shooting 37 (par 36) on the back 9 for a total of 77. This particular course isn't too long (~5600m, 6100yd), so ended up using my hybrid off the tee on every hole apart from 1 par 4 and all the par 3s. Best decision I could ever make, and a lesson in course management!

Whilst I didn't need to use it today, a driver would've been nice to have in the bag, particularly on the 5th and 17th holes (both par 5s).

Driver: Cobra F9 Speedback (9.0) with Fujikura Atmos 7X (Avalanche White) 

3 Wood: Callaway Epic Sub-Zero (15 degrees) in Rogue Max 75g stiff shaft

Hybrid: Callaway Apex 20 degree with Kurokage 80g Stiff Shaft

Irons: Wilson Staff CB 4-PW in KBS 120 Stiff shafts

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6 - 50

Callaway MD4 - 56 & 60 degrees

Putter: Taylormade TP Collection Soto

Golf Ball: Titliest Pro V1 and Srixon Z-Star 

So I took Friday off to play with some friends who won a free foursome at Tampa Palms CC, an upscale private course in our area. Wow, was I impressed.....the men's locker room even had a walking hot tub pool! We played 5400 yes and I shot a 44/44:88, and won all their money! Then, on Saturday i shot a 41/48:89, ugh! I cannot understand how I can shoot a 41 on the front, then a 48 on the back.....BTW, i shot a 41/47 last week so I have the front nine conquered. And the 47 & 48 back nine is the same nine that I had 5 birdies on in July for a 33! Today, we took our wives to the Columbia Restaurant in Ybor City to celebrate the 82 birthday of one of our close friends. A great time was had by all! I hope I am still playing as well as he is at 82!

Did you go to the Flamenco show? I love that place.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Did you go to the Flamenco show? I love that place.

No, it was a private party of 50 people with an open bar, deviled crabs, chicken with Black beans & yellow rice, plantains and flan for desert.

Very typical Tampa Spanish food.....all was excellent!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

I played with my stepson today at my home course (Lane Creek) and we had a blast. Beautiful fall weather, lot's of laughs, good ball striking and memories made. I shot 84 today in spite of my back going out yesterday after playing with the Grand Kids. I have been fighting a back injury that occurred a few weeks back at my gym. I thought I had healed up and we went over to be with family and simply lifting up my grand son (who is two) several times caused a flare up so I probably should have stayed home today. Being that my step son only comes home once a year I decided to tough it out and I'm paying for it tonight.  I'm on a steady diet of heat with some ice packs mixed in  trying to get relief.   

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I played with my stepson today at my home course (Lane Creek) and we had a blast. Beautiful fall weather, lot's of laughs, good ball striking and memories made. I shot 84 today in spite of my back going out yesterday after playing with the Grand Kids. I have been fighting a back injury that occurred a few weeks back at my gym. I thought I had healed up and we went over to be with family and simply lifting up my grand son (who is two) several times caused a flare up so I probably should have stayed home today. Being that my step son only comes home once a year I decided to tough it out and I'm paying for it tonight.  I'm on a steady diet of heat with some ice packs mixed in  trying to get relief.   

That is terrific!  Sometimes we get caught up with our regular foursomes and don't make time for our relatives....I always have a game on Black Friday but was wuilling to cancel this year becaue my daughter is coming down from Indiana for Thanksgiving and her boyfriend will be with her.  He plays golf, so I told them not to bring any clubs as I have a full set in the garage that he can use.....so now I am trying to schedule a round with him....will take him to my club on Wednesday before Thanksgiving.  Unfortunately, they are leaving early Friday so I can still make the Black Friday game.

That is terrific!  Sometimes we get caught up with our regular foursomes and don't make time for our relatives....I always have a game on Black Friday but was wuilling to cancel this year becaue my daughter is coming down from Indiana for Thanksgiving and her boyfriend will be with her.  He plays golf, so I told them not to bring any clubs as I have a full set in the garage that he can use.....so now I am trying to schedule a round with him....will take him to my club on Wednesday before Thanksgiving.  Unfortunately, they are leaving early Friday so I can still make the Black Friday game.

Yea we can get with the good ole boys any old time and thing is, family time is often slim when they move out of town. Good on you !

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Took advantage of the 70 degree weather and got in 9 this afternoon. Didn't play too well, 51. Really didn't have anything working at all. I guess the good news is on days like this earlier in the year it probably would have been a 54 or 55. Still not great but the colors were spectacular.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Playing with 3 dear friends for the next few days. I was low man at Bayou today. Lovely weather high 70's nice little breeze.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Playing with 3 dear friends for the next few days. I was low man at Bayou today. Lovely weather high 70's nice little breeze.

Enjoy the weather on this Veterans Day.

76 today which I couldn't believe but that's what the score keeper told me and when I looked it added up.

I'm staring at this and steaks for tonight.

Its hard to believe that I was in the ER last week.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

76 today which I couldn't believe but that's what the score keeper told me and when I looked it added up.

I'm staring at this and steaks for tonight. attachicon.gif1111161659.jpg

Its hard to believe that I was in the ER last week.

Wasn't that for the Dr??

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Why I love November golf in Southern Utah; 65*, sunny, and nobody plays the courses I like to play this time of year so I have the course to myself. Only thing that could get better is my golf game, which is unfortunate cuz that isn't happening I couldn't get any putts to fall today and ended up shooting 82. IMG_1478984145.901526.jpg

Driver:  :ping-small: G30 9*

Irons:  :callaway-small:  X-Forged 3-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX 2.0 52*

:ping-small:  Glide 58*

Putter:   :taylormade-small: Itsy-Bitsy Spider

Played Pinehurst Foursomes, played solidly, so did my partner. 74/68. We couldn't hole any birdie putts, but had 14 par putts of less than 2 foot. Our only birdie came from a chip in. We finished second, but qualified first for matchplay top four next week. Didn't drive it great, irons were solid, hit a lot of close but not in putts.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

I managed an 85 today, 43/42 with one birdie on the front

I came in at 83 this morning after sitting in the club house for 2 hours on frost delay... gradually peeled layers off all morning. Driver was good, approach shots are getting harder to stick due to the greens getting harder, and only 2 birdies - I couldn't buy a putt - 37 putts today.

Hope to play Thursday.  Going to be almost 70* here in Central IL.

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

Not a good weekend.  Very windy on Sat; struggled to shoot 84.  On Sun it rained for the first 11 holes and I was +13; the rain stopped on 11 and I shot -2 the rest of the way.  We didn't post a score because my wife tore up the scorecard somewhere around hole 12; it was not one of her better days.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

My 3 course club had our Ryder cup style matches this weekend. You had to qualify through season points to be able to play. I ended up winning the points race so I qualified. 
We had a nice Pairing Party on Friday night. Me and an older guy I play with a lot were selected as the A players for the Blue team. 2 of the more well known Am's at our clubs were paired together as the A players for the Red team. 

Saturday was match play with 9 holes of 4 ball and 9 holes of alternate shot. I didn't bring my A game the first few holes but came on late. We ended up taking down the Red team's A squad 2 and 1.

The 2nd match of the day was at a nearby course where we played a 9 hole scramble with the Red team's B squad. We got unlucky with a few breaks but closed them out 3 and 1. 

Sunday was singles matches at the 3rd club in our Rotation. We were paired again with the A squad from the Red team. I constantly played from trouble the first 12 holes and found myself 3 down with 6 to play. My partner, on the other hand, took care of his match 3 and 2. I fought back enough to make it interesting and ended up losing 1 down on 18. My poor putting was really the story of the weekend. I haven't been playing much or practicing at all and it showed. I guess I am doomed to be a streaky putter.

Despite my poor putting, we had a great time and did enough to help the Blue team secure a victory! 

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

After the lousy weekend weather and play, today was a better day but the wind was still blowing.  Mondays are my walking days with the guys from the club.  I seem to play better with them than I do when I play with my wife.  I struck the ball better and putting started to come around late.  I managed to shoot 81; nothing real bad, nothing real good, for my last GHIN round of the year.