TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Everybody that knows my albatross stats says I'm karmically precluded from ever bagging an ace. It's hard for me to disagree.

An older guy I play with has 7 albatrosses and a hole in 1 with every iron in his bag (3i-pw) except his 7i. Which is his favorite iron lol. 

So maybe there is hope for you!

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

Coulple of days late posting. Got to play 3 times in the last week. All of my rounds were very good and very enjoyable for February. I can't wait for my new irons to come in

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

Coulple of days late posting. Got to play 3 times in the last week. All of my rounds were very good and very enjoyable for February. I can't wait for my new irons to come in attachicon.gifIMG_4539.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_4540.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_4541.JPG

Salty scoring for the rust season, Anderson!!! You must be seriously dangerous in mid-season form. I bet the birdies from off the green on #9 & 18# made that 68 extra special.

:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro D - Matrix Ozik XCON 6 S
:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
:nickent-small:________3DX 17* - Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid SG
:Hogan:______ICON Black 4-PW - KBS Tour V S
:cleveland-small:__________588 RTG 49  RTX 52.10  56.12 - DG S400
BobbyGrace.png.1dc40002fcec0eee8603b71b3e706e89.png______Amazing Grace NYC Tour CS
:taylormade-small:_______'19 TP5X
(the preceding have all been gamer approved)

"The most important shot in golf is the next one“ - Ben Hogan

An older guy I play with has 7 albatrosses and a hole in 1 with every iron in his bag (3i-pw) except his 7i. Which is his favorite iron lol.

So maybe there is hope for you!

☝️That is incredible. How can the 7i possibly be his favorite club with that embarrassing gap in his career ace record? What a slouch.

:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro D - Matrix Ozik XCON 6 S
:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
:nickent-small:________3DX 17* - Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid SG
:Hogan:______ICON Black 4-PW - KBS Tour V S
:cleveland-small:__________588 RTG 49  RTX 52.10  56.12 - DG S400
BobbyGrace.png.1dc40002fcec0eee8603b71b3e706e89.png______Amazing Grace NYC Tour CS
:taylormade-small:_______'19 TP5X
(the preceding have all been gamer approved)

"The most important shot in golf is the next one“ - Ben Hogan

Played the other day and posted a 46/39.

Back 9,things just clicked.

Hoping to keep it going thru spring on into summer.

Tazz

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

I got 18 in after work tjis afternoon.

Nothing below par to report, nor any aces, but I did have a hole out from the sand on #10 that made me happy...

Ended up 42/42:84 (which is about where I seem to be living lately).

Salty scoring for the rust season, Anderson!!! You must be seriously dangerous in mid-season form. I bet the birdies from off the green on #9 & 18# made that 68 extra special.

They were nice but no big chip ins. Both 15' from the fringe. Amazing how putting well can change the outcome of a round.

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

☝️That is incredible. How can the 7i possibly be his favorite club with that embarrassing gap in his career ace record? What a slouch.

Yea I told him he's an embarrassment. He's lucky I let him play with me  :lol:

I need to ask him exactly how many hole in ones he has. 

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

Late posting as well..got to play 18 Sunday and shot 90. Had definite issues off the tee as my timing was seriously off.

Good news though as I was consistently struggling to break triple digits last summer, and have scored in the high 80's to this 90 so far this year. A sign of things to come hopefully

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I shot a 37/46:83 yesterday at The Babe, where I shot 39/39 last week. This week I gamed a yellow and black Callaway Truvis. I liked the feel of the Chrome Soft Truvis. Very soft off the putter.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I shot a 37/46:83 yesterday at The Babe, where I shot 39/39 last week. This week I gamed a yellow and black Callaway Travis. I liked the feel of the Chrome Soft Travis. Very soft off the putter.

I assume you mean Truvis (the soccer ball one).... did you notice if the ball appeared larger than a pure white ball?  I hear that there is a bit of an optical illusion that makes it so.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

I assume you mean Truvis (the soccer ball one).... did you notice if the ball appeared larger than a pure white ball? I hear that there is a bit of an optical illusion that makes it so.

Yep, Truvis, that's the one(damn autocorrect). Everything was okay until you putted, then the ball looked really weird rolling towards the hole.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

It was a sunny, cool day on my course that just opened this week.  Today was my first opportunity to get out, and all I can say is I'm out of shape!  I only walked nine holes today with one of my usual partners, and I am sore.  The course is still a little soggy in spots and the ball is not rolling in the fairways.  I actually had one plug.  The greens are also a little slow.  The pond in front of the clubhouse on #9 still has ice on it.  I limped around in +6.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Joined a local league that plays early am during the week.Their format is always a scramble.We shot a -9 which put us in a tie for 3rd

That's cool!  How'd you find the league?  I was thinking about it on the drive in this morning and wondering how people find leagues to play in...

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

That's cool!  How'd you find the league?  I was thinking about it on the drive in this morning and wondering how people find leagues to play in...

My course has leagues in the late afternoons on Mon-Tue-Wed each week after daylight savings time starts.  Lots of businesses have leagues at different courses in the area.  Check with each course in your area. The Mon league is my company from which I retired 18 months ago.  I still fill in from time to time if my old team needs a player.  I find the leagues to be a pain because the only time my wife can play during the week is after work, so that means only Thu-Fri.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Shot 44/39:83 today with 2 Birdies. Funny thing, about 9:00 last night I decided to put my old Mizuno JPX800 5-8 and SCOR(41/45/49/53/57) irons in my bag.

Shot even par today after lipping out a 5 ft birdie putt on 18!

Shot 3 over on the front and 3 under on the back. I think I had about 6 or 7 lip outs today!

Joe this looks like your year for sure!  New son on board and you're a golfing machine with those low scores coming in.  Well done!

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I'm finally back after a few months off. It's been really busy between training a newbie at work, being home for the holiday, and then a ton of work. Add to that, we have our winter visitors here, meaning 4.5 hour rounds are the norm, unless you go at 4PM and hope you get to finish.

Two weeks ago I shot 85 and this week it was 95. It's tough when you don't play in a week and don't get to have a consistent golf weekend. Hopefully this will be the first of a few weeks in a row where I get to play a lot more.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

Shot even par today after lipping out a 5 ft birdie putt on 18!

Shot 3 over on the front and 3 under on the back. I think I had about 6 or 7 lip outs today!

Your game was just sick today. Those lip outs were so close it was even killing me.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Driver - Cleveland Hi-Bore 10.5   (TaylorMade M1 10.5 on the way)

3 Wood - Currently looking

Hybrid - 913H 17* 21*

Irons - 714 AP1 5-AW

Wedges - Miura 53*, 58*

Putter - Peritti

Second time out this year. 9 holes after work. First time with the new ER2. Let's just say that there is some definite rust...lol. I shot +5 on the front 9. The ER2 was absolutely a great purchase. I LOVE this putter! It makes me want to put in the work to be worthy of it.

Shot 44/39:83 today with 2 Birdies. Funny thing, about 9:00 last night I decided to put my old Mizuno JPX800 5-8 and SCOR(41/45/49/53/57) irons in my bag.

Think it's time to recalculate that ole handicap Foz.... comparing what you write on here to your 17 handicap must mean you're a helluva sandbagger!   :P

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

Shot a41/44:83 today with one birdie. This is the 2nd round with the Mizuno/SCOR combo set in the bag. Think I'll keep it in for a few more rounds. Then, maybe, I'll get them bent 2* flat. The winners were +3 (tie) and +2(3 tie) while I was +1.... My Cobra King did not perform spectacular today so I was constantly scrambling.

Weather... I played in shorts on Wednesday, and had to wait until 1:00 for it to get above freezing today...

It was just me and one other guy playing, and almost no one else at the course. We played 18 in 2 hours flat, then did it again.

I shot 43/43:86 the first go around, and 40/40:80 the second.

Seems strange that I've landed on the same number front and back a few times lately - too bad it's not closer to 36!

First 18 hole round on my course this year!  It's still a little soggy in spots.  The snow melted last weekend, but I think the ground is still frozen about 6 inches down, so the water is just sitting below the grass level.  Temp was 45 with a 15-20 mph wind.

In recognition of Barbajo's MacGregor purchase, I played my MacGregor VIP V-foil Tourneys and shot 81; 42/39 with one birdie and one double.  The chipping/pitching practice yesterday paid off.  I got up and down with my SCORs 5 out of 8 times from 10 yards and in.

Think it's time to recalculate that ole handicap Foz.... comparing what you write on here to your 17 handicap must mean you're a helluva sandbagger!   :P

Thanks striker, I need the encouragement. My game has finally started to come together, so I'm back on a downward trend.....hoping to see something in the 10-13 category by summers end!

Shot a41/44:83 today with one birdie. This is the 2nd round with the Mizuno/SCOR combo set in the bag. Think I'll keep it in for a few more rounds. Then, maybe, I'll get them bent 2* flat. The winners were +3 (tie) and +2(3 tie) while I was +1.... My Cobra King did not perform spectacular today so I was constantly scrambling.

Foz. Your math needs work.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind