TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

And on-topic:

I am very jealous of all you​ guys that consider Hi 80s a crappy score!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Off topic, and sorry guys, but just wanted to say I find this interesting..

Chisag - you saw several AMA traditional doctors with no answer but then found a solution and relief through wholistic therapy .. just saying in some cases it may be beneficial to keep an open mind.........

... Let me start by sayng at 64 I am in great shape, lift, do cardio and played golf 30 days in a row twice last spring and summer. So when I got severe cramps in early March I went to my GP MD and he thought it was a virus. Didn't get better in the "few days" he said I would, so I went to a Gastro MD and he thought it was a "stubborn virus" and ordered a stool sample and blood test just in case which both came up negative. He wanted to give it a little more time to see if it would improve. It didn't. I was in bed or on the couch for 3 weeks by then with severe cramps, weak and dizzy. I went to the ER to get a series of tests, EKG, Ultrasound, Catscan and 4 more blood tests that all came up negative. (Went back a few days later when I passed out trying to get to the bathroom and the Mrs panicked) Informed my Gastro and he suggested I try Xifaxan to combat Small Intestine Bacteria Overgrowth. It really started to help.    

... After going to my Gastro, my wife took me to her Naturopath that had me supply another stool sample that cost $499 but breaks down everything in it. EVERYTHING. It came back about 10 days into my 14 day antibiotic program and she was disappointed I took the Xifaxan, but she understood. The interesting part was she designed a program for me that addressed everything I was either deficient in or had an over growth of with a lot of supplements and a detox program of two shakes a day for 14 days. I am taking 25 different pills and the 2 a day shake and feeling light years better. Not only is she addressing the symptom, but unlike many MD's, she is attacking the underlying reasons I got sick in the first place. A compromised immune system and a gut bacteria imbalance. I think total cost was around $1400 but worth every penny if I came back much healthier than I was when it first hit. She also guessed what was wrong when the other Dr's couldn't figure it out. She was not exactly right, but very close as the stool sample showed. So I am right there with you, an open mind is a great idea when it comes to your health and getting treated for whatever is deficient as opposed to just treating symptoms. 

... Sorry to say, but I feel like high 70's is a bad round  ^_^

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

Just got back from early morning golf. 38* on the 1st tee, 64* on the 18th green...

Hard to make distance with that temp swing! Strange though, I shot 40 on the front, and 46 on the back. Ho hum 86 and home in time for lunch!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

My friend's locker at Bayou. He's a member here and at two clubs in CT. Must be nice

I started with double and then everything clicked - shot 39-36 75. Afterwards I thought, it's about time! I hit the ball in the center of the club pretty much all day

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Friday, shot 45/47:92; Saturday, shot 42/43:85 and Sunday shot 45/44:89.......I had a fitting with Wilson and tweaked my Triton, now I just need to get comfortable with it.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Didn't play great. Didn't play horrible. It was the opening 18 holer for our league. I focused on what I'm learning in my lessons and tried not to make any big numbers. Took 14.5 points out of 20 total....10 for each 9. Shoot 42/39. Tomorrow is the first Monday 9 hole match.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

Played with my wife and a couple of friends today. Up and down round but finished on the right side of par. Had 5 birdies, an eagle , a double and 2 bogies. Finished at -3 (69). Course was in great shape. Greens were very hard and fast.

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

Brutal start yesterday, Triple/Triple :o

Did settle down and keep it in the 80's

Driver:    :honma:TR20 10.5*

Hybrids:   :callaway-small: Epic SuperHybrid 3 18*   Epic 4h 23*   

Irons:    :mizuno-small:JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :EVNROLL:EV8

Ball:    :bridgestone-small:Tour BXS

95... Putting killed me, that and the course was soaked so no roll on drives or 2nd shots which made the course a lot longer

Driver  :ping-small: G425 9* Hzrdus Smoke Green Small batch 6.5 70g

Fairway Wood:   image.jpeg.b9b42744cb10f0524500549b74545dd7.jpegCobra Radspeed Big 3 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Hybrid:  image.jpeg.c5ec9f74aa563ad0246ab686b1c35eeb.jpegCobra Aerojet 5 Wood Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 (4-AW) AMT Black Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: Tour Rack 56* 60*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

I had an interesting 9 holes yesterday after work. Let me rant a little before I talk about my round, the course on Monday punched the greens for a 5th time since Me becoming a member in Mid March, some greens are on their 7th or 8th punch this season, now I know that these are bent grass greens but I have NEVER in my life have heard of a course punching greens this much, bent in the south is normally 4 times a year with top dressing and werti-cutting them aggressively with a lot of watering and fans to keep them cool in hot months. Anyways, with that said you can probably see where this story might be heading.

I pared 1 - 3 pretty what seemed like routine pars, I get to Hole 4 a par 3 have 8 feet and burnt the lip high side break left myself a 1.5 foot clean up might have been a hair firm on the line but I have a guess that punch holes kept the ball from breaking a few inches that would have resulted in a holed putt. I get onto the 5th tee box and have to wait on the group of 3 in front of me. I got cold and hit my Drive TERRIBLE, ended up with 210 into the pin up hill into the wind,came up short but in a good spot so i thought, made a bad pitch and ended up with bogey. Next hole had to wait on the group ahead of me again, I just started to assume that they were playing for big money or something with how they acted because they were going at a snails pace and didn't appear to be playing poorly 2 of them were playing the tips. Anyways, hit my drive low snap hook that turned out in my favor into the wind, found the left fairway, hit a little punch 9 into the green from 125 into the wind up hill to 6 feet, made putt for birdie. Next hole hit a great drive, hit a great lay-up on the par 5, hit a great low PW into the green that was hole high right about 10 feet (pin was tucked left edge was aimed where i putt the shot), I hit the putt perfect line, perfect speed I see it bounce about 1/2 way to the hole off a punch spike to the right and ball sits dead center of the cup on the right lip 1/2 ball right of falling in. Robbed for birdie by punch marks 100% positive on that hole. Next hole I hit a piss poor tee shot into the par 3, left myself a tricky up and down, gave myself a 6 foot putt to clean up, hit put speed I wanted and line I wanted, ball looks like it is going in until 3" in front of the cup when it make a 90* turn and picks up 3 feet of speed like a poltergeist came out of the cup and back handed it away. I had a 4 foot clean up for bogey and made it, I sat there for awhile putting that thing 7 times lipped it 2 or 3 times low and made it one time, putt was just a weird hole location I guess. So 1 over going into number 9, hit a good drive, hit a decent 2nd shot going for the green in two, left myself a 8 footer for birdie (hard to get close to the pin from my angle where I missed the green), I miss read the putt and made par matched my personal best of 37 on that course front 9 but with how I was playing it was kind of disappointing, felt I left 3 or 4 strokes out on the course, maybe even 5 if I felt like being greedy.

As it turns out that slow group in front of me had been playing for a chunk of change at least the two guys from the tips were... $25 trash, $25 birdies or better, $50 a side. I guess for some people that is reason enough to play at a snail pace and be super methodical about your golf game.

There's something going on with your greens for them to be doing that. I'm in the Midwest and we punch spring and fall, alternating large and small tine punches. That seems to be the standard in this area

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 10.5 *NEW* Fujikura Pro Green 65 X

:callaway-small: Rogue 15 degree Evnflow Blue 6.5

Back in the Bag :srixon-small: Z765 4-G Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

:vokey-small: 54 and 60

:bobby-grace-1: Amazing Grace Ass Kicker

Played in another clubs Ryder cup style format this past weekend. Ended up playing well despite having not played the course in years. Ended up shooting 71-70 and then played pretty well in the alternate shot. The only point I lost was in the four ball where I got zero help from my partner. Overall it was a really fun weekend. 

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

I made NO putts today in my walking group.  Two doubles on the front nine and shot 43, but shot 37 on the back nine with 3 sandy pars.  The sandys were NOT from putting; I stuck each one to tap-in distance.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I made NO putts today in my walking group.  Two doubles on the front nine and shot 43, but shot 37 on the back nine with 3 sandy pars.  The sandys were NOT from putting; I stuck each one to tap-in distance.

Don't like the first part but LOVE the second. Gotta be part Aussie!

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

Tried to do 9, was playing really well +1 after 5, however I was breaking in some foot joy icon blacks and they gave me a blister on my left Achilles so I quit early. Really bummed about the new shoes

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub zero, ventus black 7x

Fairway:     Still looking!

Irons:         :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     Miura K Grinds

Putter:       Evnroll 1.2 blade

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

Don't like the first part but LOVE the second. Gotta be part Aussie!

It's golf.  The day before I couldn't get out of the sand.  I guess I was just practicing... and it paid off.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Bad again today.Doing everything the pro told me too focus on.According to him my "positions" are perfect on video and should yield great results.Than why does the ball go so badly in an actual round?Im the rare one who did better with an odd-unorthodox over the top swing

Keep it in the short stuff

Very frustrating day.  Was hitting my irons beautifully.  When I could, tee shot was only working half the time.  And didn't make a putt all day.  Good thing, only one double bogie (I usually have 3 or 4 or more, even on good days), bad thing, only 3 pars.  Feeling really good about the irons though, keeping my new found distance (club to club and a half longer) and getting much more accurate.  Playing again tomorrow, we're having the longest stretch of absolute perfect golf weather I can remember.  High of 80, sunny, light winds.

Nonchalant putts count the same as chalant putts.

In my Ogio Ozone XX Cart Stand Bag:

Ping G400 10.5 Deg Driver, stock Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz 19 Deg 5 Wood, stock Matrix Osik Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 21 Deg Tour 4 Hybrid, Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft 

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, 4-P, Stiff Shafts

Scor 48 and 55 degree wedges.  
Renegar 60 Deg Steel Shaft Lob Wedge

TM Ghost Spider Si 38" Counterbalanced Putter

Had a very interesting round Saturday: Played in a skins game, and started out double, par, double, birdie, birdie. Won a skin off the second birdie which was a nasty 10 foot side hill putt which broke 3-4 feet and I hit it directly in the side pocket. From there I played bogey or so golf. Ended up shooting 39/46 for a somewhat disappointing 85. Still hitting my driver pretty well although it was my irons turn to shine.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

We've all been there... Just push through and throw up a good score on your next outing - that will make you forget about that bad round :)

MDGolfHacker

Well I kinda did that yesterday. I had 45 for 9 holes, which is better than my current handicap of 21.5. How we got there, is an adventure. Started off Par, Par and then proceeded to go triple, Par,Triple, bogey, bogey, bogey, par. 2 of those pars were good enough to earn me skins so there was that, but the lesson of the night is KEEP THE DAMN BALL IN PLAY. The 2 triples had me hitting 3 from the tee (flied one right OB, topped one into a forced carry water hazard). I hit a couple shots that I missed right that had they been on target would have set me up for an eagle and birdie putt (made par on both) but such is life.

:taylormade-small: R15 10.5 aldila Rogue Silver 60S
:callaway-logo-1: XR 16 3W
:mizuno-small: JPX 825 3H 19°
:taylormade-small: RSi1 irons 4-AW
:callaway-logo-1: MD3 54°
:mizuno-small:  S5 58°
:cameron-small:  X7M

Very frustrating day.  Was hitting my irons beautifully.  When I could, tee shot was only working half the time.  And didn't make a putt all day.  Good thing, only one double bogie (I usually have 3 or 4 or more, even on good days), bad thing, only 3 pars.  Feeling really good about the irons though, keeping my new found distance (club to club and a half longer) and getting much more accurate.  Playing again tomorrow, we're having the longest stretch of absolute perfect golf weather I can remember.  High of 80, sunny, light winds.

Next day, same course, same conditions.  Same Driver results, but only five or so 'quality' strikes with the irons, rest were just a bit off, with one awful. But putting and short game was much better, so shot 44/42 86.  3 doubles, 7 pars.  Wish the elements would come together in the same round more often.  Lately its been drive well, rest 'meh', flush irons, rest 'meh', good short game, rest 'meh'.  Scores are best when its the short game on, however. 

Nonchalant putts count the same as chalant putts.

In my Ogio Ozone XX Cart Stand Bag:

Ping G400 10.5 Deg Driver, stock Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz 19 Deg 5 Wood, stock Matrix Osik Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 21 Deg Tour 4 Hybrid, Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft 

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, 4-P, Stiff Shafts

Scor 48 and 55 degree wedges.  
Renegar 60 Deg Steel Shaft Lob Wedge

TM Ghost Spider Si 38" Counterbalanced Putter

I'm in the frustrated camp today :( Had my 9 hole golf league yesterday. Hit 86% of the fairways and a whooping 11% of the greens. Ended up in a lot of left greenside sand traps as I was pushing everyone of my approaches and of course my sand play was less than stellar. Back to the drawing board.

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

I'm in the frustrated camp today :( Had my 9 hole golf league yesterday. Hit 86% of the fairways and a whooping 11% of the greens. Ended up in a lot of left greenside sand traps as I was pushing everyone of my approaches and of course my sand play was less than stellar. Back to the drawing board.

MDGolfHacker

Where in MD are you out of? I play/live in Cecil county.

:taylormade-small: R15 10.5 aldila Rogue Silver 60S
:callaway-logo-1: XR 16 3W
:mizuno-small: JPX 825 3H 19°
:taylormade-small: RSi1 irons 4-AW
:callaway-logo-1: MD3 54°
:mizuno-small:  S5 58°
:cameron-small:  X7M

Shot good again today- been on a tear for a few months now, with lots of low 70's.

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Getting my driver back in order, which is making things a lot easier. Tuesday, shot a 41/42:83, and today shot a 39/41:80. Both good scores for me - and hopefully on the road to better this season!

Where in MD are you out of? I play/live in Cecil county.

Anne arundel county. Quite a few of us in the Baltimore Metro area. We have a gathering this weekend on Sunday at compass Pointe if your interested. We play all around the DMV. Played Bulle Rock a couple times last year which BTW, I just saw was being put up for sale by the developers! Anybody have a couple million for it that I can borrow?! Lol

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

I'm playing twice a week now.

That's a huge reason I'm playing better than ever. Other reasons:

Callaway 816 driver, 3-wood, and hybrid -- these clubs are long and true, and easy to hit - par-5's are always in play now

Nike putter- a 3-putt is a rare event these days

The key to it all is a totally simplified swing. Solid base with weight on right instep during backswing - result is no "swaying"

Keeping the club face closed on backswing. - I have no idea why this helps so much, but it really makes all the difference in the world.

Hitting the ball hard. - this probably sounds funny, but to hit a good shot, you need to compress the ball. It's not a big long John Daly backswing, it's more like a John Rahm swing. Just enough to get the club in a position to really bring it at contact.

Laser rangefinder. - really knowing the distances, and really knowing how far you actually hit your clubs is EVERYTHING.

MY weakness is my really short chipping game. I don't practice that enough. When the pros are just off the green, they actually expect to hole out their chips. And if they don't, more often than not, they are within a very few feet.

That is the area that I know is my weakness, and I know that if I practice those situations more, I would really be a threat to break par at any given day.

But I choose to not have the time for that as I have too many other things I like to do. And I understand and accept that reality. I can't complain about my game, because I know what's working and what isn't, so for that reason, I'm out...

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes