TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Well I shot an 84 on Saturday which is excellent for me, so my expectations were high yesterday. I went to the first tee and it was extremely windy, and i hit a 3 hybrid well, with the wind, it had the flight i was looking for, nice little draw just to the left of the fairway, I watched it the whole way through, and I couldnt find the ball. i looked for legitimately probably 20 minutes and I covered so much ground and had to have walked back and forth over it 10 times and never found it which obviously had me frustrated, and it got into my head. I proceeded to play probably the worst 9 holes of my season.

It is haunting me.

I need to improve my mental toughness.

had that happen as well many times.And I swear I saw the ball all the way from apex to the landing.Ive could've looked for a decade and still not have found it.I guess that black hole analogy me and my hacker friends joke about does happen.Glad I'm not the only one

Keep it in the short stuff

had that happen as well many times.And I swear I saw the ball all the way from apex to the landing.Ive could've looked for a decade and still not have found it.I guess that black hole analogy me and my hacker friends joke about does happen.Glad I'm not the only one

It's probably the most frustrating thing that can happen in my opinion, especially considering how frequently I find my ball in some deep woods or nasty weeds with zero trouble. Losing a well struck ball to an obvious location is certainly not how you want to start a round.

Golf is hard.

Sent from my LG-H810 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Mizuno MP59 - KBS Tour -standard length and Lie (flex, length/lie)

Nike Vapor Fly - 8.5* Stiff

Right Handed

Buffalo Grove

15 HCP

It's probably the most frustrating thing that can happen in my opinion, especially considering how frequently I find my ball in some deep woods or nasty weeds with zero trouble. Losing a well struck ball to an obvious location is certainly not how you want to start a round.

Golf is hard.

Sent from my LG-H810 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

GOLF IS HARD. Agree, I need that tatooed above my butt cheeks.It kicks my arse everytime out.And not a minor butt whipping I might add

A tail of two 18's yesterday. Played a course named Mountain View golf course right near Gettysburg, PA. I was hitting the ball decent but started out par, bogey, bogey, double, birdie. Throw in a couple pars and a couple bogeys and I shot a 10 over 82 round for my lowest 18 hole round of the year. Half way through, it started raining and I wasn't prepared. In the afternoon I had a scramble tournament at The Links at Gettysburg. Probably because I was over swinging to try and get Max distance for my team, but I didn't hit too many fairways and just couldn't putt. Wahoo also played in my foursome and he was Mr. Reliable hitting fairways and greens. Our team eeked out even par for the tournament but the winning score was 61. It rained the first half of the tournament so made it CPO for the entire round. Kinda of tough on the older gentleman playing in the scramble though.

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Yesterday, my buds and I played River Marsh in Cambridge, MD,  course we play often.   As my Maryland fellow spies will attest, I hate and dread the 17th hole.   It is a rather long par 3 with a total carry over water.   Normally, I take my 5 and move on to the 18th tee.   Yesterday, I birdied that sucker.   Unfortunately, I'm rather sure that it will get its revenge the next time I play it.   

Well done my friend, that's one hell of a birdie!

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

As I have talked about in the What Did You Practice thread the past week, I had a 54 hole stroke play tournament yesterday at Musket Ridge Golf Course here in Maryland.

Three rounds went by in the blink of an eye...if 12.15  minutes can be called the the blink of an eye...ha   Really though it was a blast, I have played in the tournament for going on 12 plus years, but missed the past two due to my Knee Replacement Surgery in 15, and a new job last year.

I was happy with the way I played, sure in 54 holes, you're going to have a few putts you cringe on missing, a few drives that could have been better and some less than perfect ion shots.  But  overall I hit the ball solid all day.  And on this course most importantly stayed out of trouble.   This is a course that can be known for eating golf balls due to the high heather grass that lines most most fairways.   I played the first 30 holes with one ball, and finished all 54 with one sleeve, considering I have probably lost one sleeve of balls in one hole there before, that's quite remarkable...ha

I shot 97, 96 and 93.   I blame the 97 on the 6:00 AM start..LOL!!   

I can't wait to  try and put these scores in the Handicap system, I'm sure it will give me a message that "you are entering 3 scores on the same day..Are you sure this is correct!!"

As I have talked about in the What Did You Practice thread the past week, I had a 54 hole stroke play tournament yesterday at Musket Ridge Golf Course here in Maryland.

Three rounds went by in the blink of an eye...if 12.15  minutes can be called the the blink of an eye...ha   Really though it was a blast, I have played in the tournament for going on 12 plus years, but missed the past two due to my Knee Replacement Surgery in 15, and a new job last year.

I was happy with the way I played, sure in 54 holes, you're going to have a few putts you cringe on missing, a few drives that could have been better and some less than perfect ion shots.  But  overall I hit the ball solid all day.  And on this course most importantly stayed out of trouble.   This is a course that can be known for eating golf balls due to the high heather grass that lines most most fairways.   I played the first 30 holes with one ball, and finished all 54 with one sleeve, considering I have probably lost one sleeve of balls in one hole there before, that's quite remarkable...ha

I shot 97, 96 and 93.   I blame the 97 on the 6:00 AM start..LOL!!   

I can't wait to  try and put these scores in the Handicap system, I'm sure it will give me a message that "you are entering 3 scores on the same day..Are you sure this is correct!!"

takes a brave man to post those numbers online .I don't feel alone now.Sounds like a nice event

takes a brave man to post those numbers online .I don't feel alone now.Sounds like a nice event

You know, there may have been a time in the past where I wouldn't want to post my scores for public knowledge.

But sine then, I've learned a long time ago, there's a lot better golfers than me in the world, and there are a lot worse than me out there.  In this day and age of the internet, you can talk  a big game if you want, scratch player, and 300 yard drives and such.   But what if you get invited out to play with a group that reads the same forum you do, and they are expecting to see that type game.    Your true game and true character will become pretty obvious, pretty quickly.  A simple I'm having an off day, won't cut it when you can barely hit it 220 yards and shooting in the 90's as opposed to even par. 

So I make no bones about it or as some say, there's no shame in my game  :D     I'm not going to say I'm a "Hopeless Hack" and of course I'd love to be a single digit cap, but at a 18 index, I shot right around my cap.  Matter of fact one of my playing partners yesterday was a 2 index who I have known but never played with before.  He told me I played much better than what he was expecting based on hearing me talk about my game and saying I was a 20 HC.  

Remember we are only expected to shoot your handicap 1 out of every 5 rounds, it's a measure of your potential, not your average score. 

Yeah, it was a great event, one that those of us who play in it, usually refer to it as the Best Day of Golf All Year. 

You know, there may have been a time in the past where I wouldn't want to post my scores for public knowledge.

But sine then, I've learned a long time ago, there's a lot better golfers than me in the world, and there are a lot worse than me out there. In this day and age of the internet, you can talk a big game if you want, scratch player, and 300 yard drives and such. But what if you get invited out to play with a group that reads the same forum you do, and they are expecting to see that type game. Your true game and true character will become pretty obvious, pretty quickly. A simple I'm having an off day, won't cut it when you can barely hit it 220 yards and shooting in the 90's as opposed to even par.

So I make no bones about it or as some say, there's no shame in my game :D I'm not going to say I'm a "Hopeless Hack" and of course I'd love to be a single digit cap, but at a 18 index, I shot right around my cap. Matter of fact one of my playing partners yesterday was a 2 index who I have known but never played with before. He told me I played much better than what he was expecting based on hearing me talk about my game and saying I was a 20 HC.

Remember we are only expected to shoot your handicap 1 out of every 5 rounds, it's a measure of your potential, not your average score.

Yeah, it was a great event, one that those of us who play in it, usually refer to it as the Best Day of Golf All Year.

I'm soooo looking forward to teeing it up with your old arse 🏌️⛳️

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I'm soooo looking forward to teeing it up with your old arse ⛳

Me Too!!  Hopefully I'll be on my game and you can see my 320 yard drives and I'll... :D

Me Too!! Hopefully I'll be on my game and you can see my 320 yard drives and I'll... :D

And you'll see how much you laugh ya frigging arse off

Cleveland

But sine then, I've learned a long time ago, there's a lot better golfers than me in the world, and there are a lot worse than me out there. In this day and age of the internet, you can talk a big game if you want, scratch player, and 300 yard drives and such. But what if you get invited out to play with a group that reads the same forum you do, and they are expecting to see that type game. Your true game and true character will become pretty obvious, pretty quickly. A simple I'm having an off day, won't cut it when you can barely hit it 220 yards and shooting in the 90's as opposed to even par.

So I make no bones about it or as some say, there's no shame in my game :D I'm not going to say I'm a "Hopeless Hack" and of course I'd love to be a single digit cap, but at a 18 index, I shot right around my cap. Matter of fact one of my playing partners yesterday was a 2 index who I have known but never played with before. He told me I played much better than what he was expecting based on hearing me talk about my game and saying I was a 20 HC.

Hey, it's just a number is how I'm going to look at it as well.You can't put a bad number on a fun time.The golf internet fora Has many that maybe "bend-or slightly" bend the truth on their abilities.Your post makes me feel more comfortable posting my results as well.At the end of the day who really cares what we Shot.As long as we tried our best and had a good time.Feel free to call me " hopeless hack or chopper extraordinare".Kinda like the sound of those anyway.At least we are out there enjoying what we like to do

Thank you

Hey, it's just a number is how I'm going to look at it as well.You can't put a bad number on a fun time.The golf internet fora Has many that maybe "bend-or slightly" bend the truth on their abilities.Your post makes me feel more comfortable posting my results as well.At the end of the day who really cares what we Shot.As long as we tried our best and had a good time.Feel free to call me " hopeless hack or chopper extraordinare".Kinda like the sound of those anyway.At least we are out there enjoying what we like to do

Thank you

Well Said!   I recall a thread on some forum, I honestly can't remember if it was here or THP, one of the two, that encouraged those who may not be low single digits to post there scores and not be ashamed of it.  it would be nice to resurrect that, or heck maybe I'll start it, if I can't find it.   In a way it was kind of like a trainer who says "Don't be afraid to ask a "dumb" question, chances are there are many out there who have the same question but are afraid to ask it"   

While my event was a competition and there were nice prizes given out in both net and gross, to me it was a great chance to spend 13 hours with 3 good friends, enjoying the game and the spirit of competition.   

39 + 44 / 83  today....    Absolutely had a good time with my locals buds and lost a few bucks however, it's all good. 

Cleveland

Not a good start to tournament season for me. Went 79, and 75 to finish top 20 out of 115. that includes two triples and two doubles for the weekend :( Horrible starts to both rounds as I was 8 over after 7 in my first round and 5 over after 4 for the second round

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

Well Said! I recall a thread on some forum, I honestly can't remember if it was here or THP, one of the two, that encouraged those who may not be low single digits to post there scores and not be ashamed of it. it would be nice to resurrect that, or heck maybe I'll start it, if I can't find it. In a way it was kind of like a trainer who says "Don't be afraid to ask a "dumb" question, chances are there are many out there who have the same question but are afraid to ask it"

While my event was a competition and there were nice prizes given out in both net and gross, to me it was a great chance to spend 13 hours with 3 good friends, enjoying the game and the spirit of competition.

start one up.And let's just keep an honest tab of scores.A place to maybe vent as well

State of the game is in a side spin right now. Last 2 rounds, 103 and 100. True both were played in the rain on tough, woody courses and when your tee box game is hit or miss, you might throw in the towel.

Well I kept plugging away. Posted a more realistic round of 88 today. Tee game is still hit or miss but I was able to save it with a strong long game and solid wedges. Lot of one putts that look cool on the stat sheet, but really wasn't a true measure for me today.

Gotta keep grindin!

Tazz

Grip n Rip it

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

Back to back rounds right before sunrise took a toll on me today. Yesterday was ok play safe golf for the first few holes, by the time I'm warmed up no damage was done got hot with the putter on the last few holes shot 70.

This morning was not as kind. Tried to play it safe again hit 6i off the tee, missed the fairway. From the first cut tried to hit another 6i to the green, pulled it, the ball caught the side hill rolled down a bit. For some reasons I thought the 6i was still the right club so I chipped with it rolled 30' long ended up on the fringe another chip with 6i and 2 putts for a double. It happened to be the last time I hit that 6i for the rest of the round, not by choice but never get near the distance range.

Limped in the rest of the round ended with 81. Good news is with the 2somes playing behind us and no one at the tenth we play each round less than 2 hrs. Got home before anyone even wakes up, like it never happened:)

Played my first round match of our season long club match play tournament. Second year in a row that I was giving a lot of shots and this year it was 16 shots. Played lights out on the front nine to build a 4 up lead standing on 10. Two wayward tee shots on the back nine and some good play by my opponent had me one down on 17. Won 17 with a nice par out of a fairway bunker and closed it out with a win on 18 to move onto the second round. Hit it better than I have so far this season but still need to tighten up some loose swings that pop up mid round.

WITB 2024

:taylormade-small: Qi10 LS 9* SHAFT TBD...

:taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

:callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

:callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

:callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

... Crazy windy day with 25-30mph winds. Scoring was even more crazy. On the front 9 I had 4 bogies, 4 birdies and an eagle on the par 4 #9th hole. I had 191 dead into the wind and hit a low King Utility that landed about 15 yds in front of the green then rolled up on the green and into the front location hole. Back 9 was much more normal although I started with a 330 yd drive on #10, now dead downwind and caught a slight downslope and I birdied that hole. That drive was 40 yards past any drive I have ever hit on that hole. Combination of a perfectly struck drive in the center of the face, 1st time playing the TP5x and just started playing my F6 with the weight up front and loft at 11.5*. I didn't sniff 300 the rest of the day. I parred the rest until 18 and bogged he final hole for a 70 in the wind. I really wanted a 69 in that wind but I am not complaining, especially considering my amazing luck on #9. It was a really good day. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

Yesterday, I played in an outing with one of my senior associations.   For the first time in a long, long time, I broke 80, I shot a 78.   But for full disclosure, I must note that the host course had us playing from only what could be called the "Super Senior" tees (5,774 yards, with a 67.6 rating and a 117 slope).   Had we played from our typical tees, while I think I would have stayed in the low 80s, I would never had such a score.   Even so, damm was it a lot of fun.

This morning was not as kind. Tried to play it safe again hit 6i off the tee, missed the fairway. From the first cut tried to hit another 6i to the green, pulled it, the ball caught the side hill rolled down a bit. For some reasons I thought the 6i was still the right club so I chipped with it rolled 30' long ended up on the fringe another chip with 6i and 2 putts for a double. It happened to be the last time I hit that 6i for the rest of the round, not by choice but never get near the distance range.

... Been there done that. Probably the most maddening shots for me are the iron safe play off the tee or lay up on a par 5 that misses the fairway. I have to be diligent in remembering to swing freely and not guide the ball. It is so easy to let your concentration slip just a little because it is such an "easy shot". 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

Yesterday, I played in an outing with one of my senior associations.   For the first time in a long, long time, I broke 80, I shot a 78.   But for full disclosure, I must note that the host course had us playing from only what could be called the "Super Senior" tees (5,774 yards, with a 67.6 rating and a 117 slope).   Had we played from our typical tees, while I think I would have stayed in the low 80s, I would never had such a score.   Even so, damm was it a lot of fun.

Congrats on the great round Wahoo!!  Nothing wrong with 5,774,  I wouldn't call those Super Senior, tees they are bout the length of the Senior tees on both our courses.

And as a good friend once told me, it doesn't matter what distance you are playing, "You've still got to hit solid golf shots to shoot that well"  

45 / 40 = 85

Too many doubles on the front and three putting # 17 cost me a 39 on the back. You show nuff golfers laugh. When us hackers are bragging about almost breaking 40.

I did hit the longest drive (love my F6 Cobra) I've hit in a loooong time today.

Par 5 number 17 I actually FLEW the top bunker which I haven't only flew into a couple of times. The white tees were back close to the blues so it (according to my friends was a 250 carry)! . I don't do that. It's not normal however when I hit that sucker it took off like a scared rabbit. It rolled out to 270 and I had a 7 iron into a par five. 160 yards down hill. Short par five from the whites but never the less I don't hit seven irons into them.

I was so excited I chunked my second shot, pitched my third 12 foot by the hole and then three putted the bast*rd!

Fun day and I picked up $5.00 bucks on the back

Cleveland

Shot a 43 in a nine hole league last night. Didn't hit the ball bad, but it wasn't as good as I thought I would be hitting it. Back to the old drawing board...

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

I've been playing from the whites the last few times out and scoring really low, so today we played with a youngster who played from the blacks. He was an ex college player and works at a golf store.

He was all of 5'-8", and maybe 150 soaking wet.

So he lights up his first drive about 290...

Wow!

So anyways, I decide to play blues to see if I can still go low from there. Ended up tying the kid at 73.

But the really odd part about the day was that I didn't really hit the ball well all day!

Missed the green all day.

BUT

My short game was on fire!

My weakest part is the short stuff, but today..., I put everything within a foot or two, and actually sank two.

So oddly, I shot poorly, but scored well, thanks to short game.

I'm usually higher in GIR, hence I don't have a lot of practice with short stuff. Today I didn't have it, but the short game saved me.

Moral of the day, work on short game too...

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Shot a 43-40/83 today in one of my better ball striking rounds.  Just couldn't sink a putt.  We counted 7 lip outs or edges grazed.  Had a lesson yesterday and without any practice except for the pre-round range, I was able to incorporate the focus of the lesson quite successfully and with great results, particularly with the long irons and wedges.  Two kick-in birdies, and also had GIRs in proximity to the hole on the 1 through 5 handicap holes.  Trending down!

Nonchalant putts count the same as chalant putts.

In my Ogio Ozone XX Cart Stand Bag:

Ping G400 10.5 Deg Driver, stock Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz 19 Deg 5 Wood, stock Matrix Osik Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 21 Deg Tour 4 Hybrid, Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft 

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, 4-P, Stiff Shafts

Scor 48 and 55 degree wedges.  
Renegar 60 Deg Steel Shaft Lob Wedge

TM Ghost Spider Si 38" Counterbalanced Putter

Played the company scramble today. Drank a ton but still managed to hit it well. The highlight was the 325 yard 16th. Hit my drive 310 to the fringe and chipped in a long one for an eagle 2.

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

5 over playing off 8. Really happy with my round after struggling with back issues for a while, including missing last week. Hit my irons better than I have for a long time. Short game was good after a soft 3 putt on the first.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy