Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Played 9 with our senior tee group and shot -1 35.After hating the game this summer and basically quitting.Ive now gone 79/75/35 my last 3 rounds by just swinging the club and not thinking.Had a wonderful time and wish I could've played all day long

Keep it in the short stuff

Played 9 with our senior tee group and shot -1 35.After hating the game this summer and basically quitting.Ive now gone 79/75/35 my last 3 rounds by just swinging the club and not thinking.Had a wonderful time and wish I could've played all day long

Funny how much better you play when you don't think, hey?

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

43 / 42 = 85 Monday

45 / 40 = 85 today

Consistent huh

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

If you are following the VAMDPA meetup link, you know that Carolina Golfer had Wahoo and me out to his facility "Compass Pointe" an outstanding 36 hole track near Pasadena, MD, yesterday afternoon.

The skies opened up just prior to my arrival, and I think scared off a few who thought it might last- But never fear- the skies cleared and we had a great round.

The course was in great shape, fairways lush and greens receptive- my initial observations are that the greens are relatively small, and have subtle (and some not so subtle) contours that make for a very good test. 

I was striking the ball relatively well, but could not buy a putt.  probably 3-jacked 3 of the first 7 holes.  Number 8 is an unforgiving, long par 5 with a sweeping dogleg to the left.  The visual on this hole is intimidating- it does not appear there is anywhere to drive.  Hesitatingly I blocked a driver right, hit the only tree across the entire fairway, and kicked into the waist deep gorse, and re-tee-ed hitting 3 and my first double of the day.  44 going out...

Settled down a bit on the back 9, pared a couple then came to 12, a short par 3 with water right and traps and woods left.  Blocked an 8 iron through some shrubs lining the pond, but did not go in the water- played a provisional to the center of the green then looked (unsuccessfully) for the first shot. Now putting for bogie, left it a foot short. second double of the day.

Arrived at 14 ( a beautiful long par 5), and end up about 6 feet out for birdie.... left it short (violation!!!) settled for par.

Next hole is a tight par 4 with water right and woods encroaching on the left- very tough visually, but played for center and actually hit where I aimed and now about 140 out to a two tiered green.  Good approach and made the putt- ok, things are settling down.

Throughout the next several holes, the course fit my eye- I liked the visuals and the understood where to land the ball (even if I didn't pull off the shot I could see what I needed to do. 

Few more pars and I am looking at a possible 39, all I have to do is make some putts- But alas, that was not to be.  Even on two separate 18, 20 foot away birdie putts I had - left them both short.....story of my game - 41 coming back in.

Thanks Wahoo and Carolina Golfer- was a GREAT time!!! we absolutely need to do it again!

What's in the bag?

Driver :callaway-small: Callaway Mavrik 105 set to 9.5, square, Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 60G Stiff shaft
#3 Wood  :callaway-small: Callaway FT Tour 13 degree neutral setup, Fuijkara 370 Stiff Shaft
Hybrid  :cobra-small:  18 Degree King Cobra Baffler pro, Baffler Stiff shaft
4-PW :titelist-small: Titlest 714 AP2, Standard loft and lie, MGS S Shafts
:benhogan-small: 53, 57 degree loft Hogan Equalizer wedges
1962  :wilson_staff_small: Wilson "Sandy Andy" sand wedge with HUGE bounce!
Putter MLA Pro Classic
:titelist-small: Titlist ProV 1, ProV 1x

Currently Gaming "Costco Kirkland Signature Tour Performance" balls

As ddryan stated, he and I spend a great afternoon of golf with Carolina at his course.    Normally, at this course, my buds and I play the Senior tees, but the course has a league which I would like to join and it uses the longer tees.   So, I played those tees to see if I could join the league without making a fool of myself.   While the added length definitely impacted my game, I think I could survive without making myself look too foolish.  It was also confirmed that I must learn to play out of greenside sand bunkers.   Taking a 6 on a par 3 because it took me 3 shots to get out of the bunker, didn't help my cause.   I swear, if I could get out of a sand bunker, I could immediately lower my handicap by 3 strokes.  I know its mostly mental, so perhaps, I should see a shrink.

Carolina and ddryan:  Thanks for a great afternoon.  

... Just had the best round of my entire golfing life today. I hit every fairway and virtually every green but one, with 3 shots on the fringe. One on the fringe landed about 3" from the pin jumped forward and spun back about 10' and off the green to the fringe. The one green I missed was a 242 yd par 3 to a back pin and a gentle breeze in my face so I hit a choked down driver and just pushed it a little afraid to swing 100% and fly the green so I missed the green by a good 15 yards right and the pin was back left. But I hit a good 60* to a few inches for a tap in. So other than the par 3 I had birdie putts on every single hole with 6 I would call makable and I made 3 of them, lipping out the others. And here is the kicker, my son borrowed my putter and did;t put it back in my bag n the trunk of my car so I had to borrow one from the pro shop. I have always used a 33" heel shafted blade putter and this was a beat up Tour Edge space ship looking 35" thing, but truthfully I only felt like one short breaking putt that I missed might have been holed with mine. 

... So I finished with a 69 carding 3 birdies and 15 pars, and although I have scored lower I have always had some bad shots with a few miss hits sprinkled in. I just can't describe the feeling of hitting every single shot dead solid and my driver was just straight and long all day. Kinda crazy but I was a little nervous on 18 after another bombed drive and I had 152 to a front pin and was trying to block out the thought I might miss hit this one a little and ruin a perfect ball striking day. But hit a solid 8 iron to 6 feet under the hole and made the birdie. Just a very magical day that I may never repeat but of course there is always hope. 

Kind of day most of us dream about.  Great round!

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

... Thanks cnosil. I have also been dreaming about a day like this for 34 years. ; )  

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

That's an impressice round Chi!!

I can't imagine what it'd be like to have 6 legit birdie chances.

Well done!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I've been busy but got out and played a few rounds this week. Posting pretty good score in the low 70s and one par round in 2 weeks, oh and one round near 80 that I already forgot.

Today's round is quite interesting I had a double, an eagle, 2 birdies and 2 bogeys for an even par front nine then the saga continues with 3 bogeys and 4 birdies for one under par back nine. One minute I was hot and the next I was not. It could have been worse as most of the bogeys are outside 8 feet. It's more satisfying than a few birdies putts today for sure.

I know this will sound ho hum to many low handicappers out there but I'm excited. I shot a 96 on Sunday and a 92 on Monday. I'm generally just over a 100 (FYI I just playing golf 5 years ago when I retired) My goal this year is to break 90 so I've got a lot of work to do in these remaining 2 months.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

You can do it buddy! Focus on leaving yourself easy chips and you'll be playing bogey golf in no time.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

I just had a rollercoaster nine holes in my highschool match.  First hole I absolutely blasted a drive (downhill but no wind) that carried about 5-10 yards passed a pine tree lasered at 317 yards.  Hit a wedge to ten feet, and then absolutely babied a dead straight 10 footer.  It was a horrible putt that I left about 2 feet short.  My coach said it looked like I was purposefully trying to lag the putt as if I had two putts to win a major, and he was not wrong.  Second hole on a three shot par five that demands an iron off of the tee, I chunked a PW short, hit a chip all the way to the back of the green, and then three putted (pin was up front) and made double.  Next hole I crushed a driver but never saw it come off the club face due to the sun being straight in front of us.  I had no idea where it was, but then I saw a ball 50 yards left in another fairway, and it turned out it was my ball.  I only had 115 in, so I hit a nice little gap wedge to 15 feet and drained the sweeping right to left put.  Next hole, I drained a 60 footer for two in a row.  Made a horrible bogey on a par three after that, but then came back with an easy two putt birdie on a driver-iron par 5.  I then proceeded to lip out for birdie on the last three holes.  It could have been a really nice round even with that double on #2 if I had a couple that dropped on those last three holes.  I had one ugly double, one bogey, and three birdies that could have been a lot more.  Overall though, I can't really complain about the score.

Driver:  Taylormade 2017 M2 9.5 degree head played at 8 degrees.  Fujikura speeder evolution tour spec x flex shaft tipped 1/4 inch.  

3-Wood: 15 degree M2 tour.  Fujikura pro 73 tour spec X flex shaft.  

Mizuno H5 2 iron.

4 iron: mizuno mp h4 4 iron dynamic gold s300

5-pw iron: mizuno mp 54 dynamic gold s300

52, 56, 60 wedges: cleveland 588 rotex cavity

putter: 34 inch nike method 00 half circle mallet putter

I know this will sound ho hum to many low handicappers out there but I'm excited. I shot a 96 on Sunday and a 92 on Monday. I'm generally just over a 100 (FYI I just playing golf 5 years ago when I retired) My goal this year is to break 90 so I've got a lot of work to do in these remaining 2 months.

It's not ho hum;  we play the same game and all set out to play the best we can.  Keep working on achieving that goal and breaking the 90 barrier.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Home course tpc valley still closed due to Irma, so we played another local course.  Really good shape except for a few sand traps that they hadn't got to yet.  Shot a 42-41/83, best score in a while.  Some good ball striking, chipping generally good, putting fairly good.  18, had a chance to finish with 5 straight pars.  But the drive was pushed right, leaving me in the rough 175 out (would have been 130ish with any sort of decent drive).  Proceeded to hit about the best six iron I have ever hit, high, right over the pin--but, even thought just after contact that this is going to be too long.  Sure enough, yard or so off the back of the green. Slightly bladed the chip to 5 ft left and kind of jabbed at the putt for a bogey.  But feel pretty good about the finish and that final six iron.

Nonchalant putts count the same as chalant putts.

In my Ogio Ozone XX Cart Stand Bag:

Ping G400 10.5 Deg Driver, stock Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz 19 Deg 5 Wood, stock Matrix Osik Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 21 Deg Tour 4 Hybrid, Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft 

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, 4-P, Stiff Shafts

Scor 48 and 55 degree wedges.  
Renegar 60 Deg Steel Shaft Lob Wedge

TM Ghost Spider Si 38" Counterbalanced Putter

Home course tpc valley still closed due to Irma, so we played another local course.  Really good shape except for a few sand traps that they hadn't got to yet.  Shot a 42-41/83, best score in a while.  Some good ball striking, chipping generally good, putting fairly good.  18, had a chance to finish with 5 straight pars.  But the drive was pushed right, leaving me in the rough 175 out (would have been 130ish with any sort of decent drive).  Proceeded to hit about the best six iron I have ever hit, high, right over the pin--but, even thought just after contact that this is going to be too long.  Sure enough, yard or so off the back of the green. Slightly bladed the chip to 5 ft left and kind of jabbed at the putt for a bogey.  But feel pretty good about the finish and that final six iron.

Think they will be good to by next Thursday? When I called them last week, they anticipated having both courses open by the 21st (tomorrow). I hope that's the case.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

So, got a day off from work yesterday and went to my local. Back nine was being green punched so I got in a quick nine. Worked on one thing the whole round, committing to full shots. Too often I like to try and get cute with less than full swing stuff and that leads sometimes to mechanical breakdowns. So given the choice today between 85% or 110%, I took 110% every time.

Results? +1 round of 36. 6 pars, 2 bogeys, 1 birdie. Sure, there were still some shots I had to funk around with because of not having perfect yardage, but if it was close I found just trusting my natural swing instead of trying to manufacturing something was the best case scenario. Also, putted very well today. Highlight again came at our little downhill par 3. The pushed the tees up so it played around 100 yards instead of 115. Full swing power Sand wedge, stuck it to 3 feet. Hopefully there will be time for a few more rounds this year before the weather finally changes here in CNY, because I'm putting pretty well and feel like this was a real lightbulb type round.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

In my short time on the Forum, I really REALLY appreciate the respect and camaraderie shown among the members. In this thread I have just read about how a +1 handicap was excited to shoot a near perfect round, hitting all fairways and 17 of 18 GIR, (which is awesome in itself, and I enjoy it vicariously- hoping beyond hope to someday have a round like that) and then, a few posts later, read about a member who has been playing less than 5 years shooting in the 90's- also awesome in and of itself.

The thing I love about this game - the thing that my father taught my brother and I about golf- is that at the end of the day, it is you against the course- sure, you may have playing partners or opponents, you may be in a league or on a group golf holiday with all sorts of games and all sorts of money exchanging hands- but at its core, golf is about how you (and you alone) can handle the course.

Sure, there are some things that help- home course knowledge, watching others putt along a similar line, but unlike any other sport, there are no "subs on the bench" no "Pinch hitters" and nobody telling you what to do- you may have a plan, how you are going to approach each hole, where to bail when needed, and when to be aggressive, but it is you stepping up, addressing the ball and executing the swing (and dealing with the results). Truly an amazing game- and clearly this forum accepts all who pick up a club, propel and pursue a golf ball around a course and attempt to bury it 18 times.

What a game! What a forum, and what a great group of individuals who share their trials and tribulations amongst the rest of the group. Thanks, all!

what a great reply.Golf has so many hurdles and challenges it throws at us.Such an individual sport where the accomplishments can be so fleeting.But when they happen, the feeling of accomplishment it gives us is next to none

Keep it in the short stuff

Got my clubs back from being reshafted yesterday and managed to squeeze in nine holes on the nearest Muni. Can't comment on the clubs because of the pending review, but course conditions were rough. 20-25 mph crosswinds on almost every hole and pin positions tucked behind bunkers on almost every hole. Thought I shot ok given the conditions and my 20+ handicap. Even managed to get on in 2 on the 18 th hole. Chipping was just ok, with most of my shots going longer than I expected. But putting was solid minus one 3 putt. Had a blow up 8 on the 16th which really hurt, and ended with a 50. Overall not excited about the score but felt I did ok given the circumstances. Still working on finding a consistent swing, and feel I'm getting closer.

So, got a day off from work yesterday and went to my local. Back nine was being green punched so I got in a quick nine. Worked on one thing the whole round, committing to full shots. Too often I like to try and get cute with less than full swing stuff and that leads sometimes to mechanical breakdowns. So given the choice today between 85% or 110%, I took 110% every time.

Results? +1 round of 36. 6 pars, 2 bogeys, 1 birdie. Sure, there were still some shots I had to funk around with because of not having perfect yardage, but if it was close I found just trusting my natural swing instead of trying to manufacturing something was the best case scenario. Also, putted very well today. Highlight again came at our little downhill par 3. The pushed the tees up so it played around 100 yards instead of 115. Full swing power Sand wedge, stuck it to 3 feet. Hopefully there will be time for a few more rounds this year before the weather finally changes here in CNY, because I'm putting pretty well and feel like this was a real lightbulb type round.

I did a similar practice last week where I tried to hit all my approach shot lower with stronger trajectory which produce more predictable hop and stop spin. Once I locked on to the visual cue, I was able to produce a repeatable swing and predictable result, which please me to no end. Plus I feel like I swing much easier as well.

I like doing the one thing session.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I had a walking day with my buddies today.  I was striking the ball pretty well which is unusual for me.  On hole #6 the wind picked up a little and it started to sprinkle, the came the thunder and lightning.  We could see it, but it was more than 25 miles away.  We decided to quit after nine holes as the sprinkles turned to a shower.  I had 5 birdie putts inside 8 feet; missed all of them, three lipped out and I left a downhill putt a half ball short.  I hit every putt right where I wanted, so it's a matter of green reading.  The Doon is still working.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I didn't play today however I am proud of my wife as she won 1st place gross in her women's league (Eagles Greens) annual championship.  Brought home $135.00 bucks plus two gift cards that cover green fees for some nice courses in the area.

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

How to break 80 the hard way. But before we get to that, yesterday 38-36 a cool 74 the game was easy. Today, a whole new story. Had a front nine to be forgotten, three doubles, three bogies and three pars for a nice solid 45. Worst nine of the year, don't know what happened. Back nine. Six pars, two birdies and a bogey for 34 strokes (par 71 course). 45-34 a weird 79. Can't say I have ever done that before. Funny thing is one nine to the other never really felt that different, maybe fewer bad bounces and no lip outs. Love this game...

Driver: Cobra F8 Tour length

3W: Cobra King F7 3/4 Wood

5W: Cobra King F7 5/6 Wood

Hybrid 3/4: Cobra F7 20.5*

Irons: 5 to PW Taylormade P790

A Wedge: 48* Vokey SM6 F grind

S Wedge: 54* Vokey SM6 M grind

L Wedge: 58* Vokey SM6 M grind

Putter: Rife Two Bar Hybrid 35" P2 Aware Tour grip

Ball: Taylormade TP 5X

Bag: Hot Z Canadian flag 🇨🇦

In my short time on the Forum, I really REALLY appreciate the respect and camaraderie shown among the members. In this thread I have just read about how a +1 handicap was excited to shoot a near perfect round, hitting all fairways and 17 of 18 GIR, (which is awesome in itself, and I enjoy it vicariously- hoping beyond hope to someday have a round like that) and then, a few posts later, read about a member who has been playing less than 5 years shooting in the 90's- also awesome in and of itself.

The thing I love about this game - the thing that my father taught my brother and I about golf- is that at the end of the day, it is you against the course- sure, you may have playing partners or opponents, you may be in a league or on a group golf holiday with all sorts of games and all sorts of money exchanging hands- but at its core, golf is about how you (and you alone) can handle the course.

Sure, there are some things that help- home course knowledge, watching others putt along a similar line, but unlike any other sport, there are no "subs on the bench" no "Pinch hitters" and nobody telling you what to do- you may have a plan, how you are going to approach each hole, where to bail when needed, and when to be aggressive, but it is you stepping up, addressing the ball and executing the swing (and dealing with the results). Truly an amazing game- and clearly this forum accepts all who pick up a club, propel and pursue a golf ball around a course and attempt to bury it 18 times.

What a game! What a forum, and what a great group of individuals who share their trials and tribulations amongst the rest of the group. Thanks, all!

I'll second that!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

I'll "third" (or: second second?) ;) that! Great comments, ddryan!!?

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Think they will be good to by next Thursday? When I called them last week, they anticipated having both courses open by the 21st (tomorrow). I hope that's the case.

Should be good.  We've played a couple of other courses in the area and the sand traps on each were absolutely the only issues.  No flooding damage, courses in good shape.  The Valley and Stadium are opening tomorrow and I'll give you a report from our game on Friday.

Nonchalant putts count the same as chalant putts.

In my Ogio Ozone XX Cart Stand Bag:

Ping G400 10.5 Deg Driver, stock Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz 19 Deg 5 Wood, stock Matrix Osik Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 21 Deg Tour 4 Hybrid, Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft 

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, 4-P, Stiff Shafts

Scor 48 and 55 degree wedges.  
Renegar 60 Deg Steel Shaft Lob Wedge

TM Ghost Spider Si 38" Counterbalanced Putter

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I remember the first time I broke 100 and 90. 90 was last year. You can do it! String together a couple good holes in a row, and that 80s score will be all yours!

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app