TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

What color are you using, I've never lost one in the middle of the fairway, I have lost one in the deep rough, I mainly use the yellow and black, they seem to more visible than the red and white. The red and white seem to get a bit dirty and can be hard to see at times. I also get a bunch of free ones, everyone knows I play them, so they bring me the ones they find.

The white and red, and also the white and pink. Yesterday I took my medicine after I blocked a drive to the right. Punched out with a 5i to the fairway and couldn't find the ball. Walked in a straight line from where I played, following the path the ball took and wasn't able to find it. Even smack dead in the middle of the fairway, people I'm playing with are like, "is that a ball up there?" when we're driving up. Maybe it's the sun here, or the way the grass is shiny, but they're crazy hard to find for me.

Sent from my Pixel XL using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

The white and red, and also the white and pink. Yesterday I took my medicine after I blocked a drive to the right. Punched out with a 5i to the fairway and couldn't find the ball. Walked in a straight line from where I played, following the path the ball took and wasn't able to find it. Even smack dead in the middle of the fairway, people I'm playing with are like, "is that a ball up there?" when we're driving up. Maybe it's the sun here, or the way the grass is shiny, but they're crazy hard to find for me.

Sent from my Pixel XL using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I use the yellow and black mostly, especially in the winter with the dormant Bermuda, with the brown grass you can't see the white and red at all, the yellow and black really stand out though. I wish they would let us choose the color though that would be cool.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Got to play with CG2 today! Add one more spy to my Rolodex of golf buddies.

I brought my bosses Hank, Yacoub, and co-worker Rey. Rey hit Bass Pro and cleaned up at the bar while we played.

I shot an 88 that could've easily been low 80's. Took an 8 by hitting 2 tee shots into the water then "parred" the hole from there after finally putting a ball in play with my third tee shot. Add a couple ugly doubles and that's how a good round turns into a so-so round.

Hank shot 83 by finding fairway after fairway. Yacoub is brand new to the game and played the best I've ever seen him do but I'm not sure if he actually got a full score.

Didn't catch Rob's score but he was an amazing host and caddie for that matter. I should've listened to him more. It was an awesome time at a beautiful course.

I pulled a rookie move and didn't get a single picture 🤢

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Missed a 6 inch putt today. I'll let you guys decide how my round went...

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

Missed a 6 inch putt today. I'll let you guys decide how my round went...

Ouch!

As long as it wasn't the 3rd putt. I've witnessed that once

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Ouch!

As long as it wasn't the 3rd putt. I've witnessed that once

Oh, of course it was! Stuck a tee shot on a par 3 to about 20 feet. Good lag putt to 6 inches. You know what happens next. I officially have the dreaded yips...

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

Oh, of course it was! Stuck a tee shot on a par 3 to about 20 feet. Good lag putt to 6 inches. You know what happens next. I officially have the dreaded yips...

Oh man you just have to forget that one. We've all done it.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Darn driver was broken again today. As frustrating as it was I was still able to walk off with a 96. So it's back to the driving range tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

So, I last played on Saturday, and it comes with a story. I played ok, shot an 80, but doubled the last two holes to do it. I played a match against two older gentlemen who are part of my local league. We won the front and were on our way to sweeping everything. I had given them a hole on 16 in the interest of fairness, even though I could have froze the match right there. Also worth noting, my partner and I have been nothing but complimentary of their good shots, and to an extent, our competitors have as well, outside of their stupid mind games they try to play.

So, cut to 18. We're even on the back, 1 up in the match. I step up, OB left, open right, I take a swing, foot slips on wed grass, if not mud on the tee box. The guy I'm playing against yells 'Hook" basically begging my ball to get out of bounds. Now, we aren't playing for life changing money here ($5 Nassau), but I turn around and just stare for a second. The guy who did this runs the league, organizes the weekend game but is really an ******* who used to be the son of the mayor in the 60's. He isn't, nor will ever be, as good as me, and even though people are leaving his league in droves he continues to act this way.

Needless to say, I didn't shake his hand after the round, got my money and left. I know it was the childish thing to do and since I'm the youngest dude in these games by probably 15-20 years, I should have known better. But he was also lucky I didn't take my anger out on him. I'm sorry for the rant, but it was total bush-league play in my opinion. Makes me consider playing him ever again.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

So, I last played on Saturday, and it comes with a story. I played ok, shot an 80, but doubled the last two holes to do it. I played a match against two older gentlemen who are part of my local league. We won the front and were on our way to sweeping everything. I had given them a hole on 16 in the interest of fairness, even though I could have froze the match right there. Also worth noting, my partner and I have been nothing but complimentary of their good shots, and to an extent, our competitors have as well, outside of their stupid mind games they try to play.

So, cut to 18. We're even on the back, 1 up in the match. I step up, OB left, open right, I take a swing, foot slips on wed grass, if not mud on the tee box. The guy I'm playing against yells 'Hook" basically begging my ball to get out of bounds. Now, we aren't playing for life changing money here ($5 Nassau), but I turn around and just stare for a second. The guy who did this runs the league, organizes the weekend game but is really an ******* who used to be the son of the mayor in the 60's. He isn't, nor will ever be, as good as me, and even though people are leaving his league in droves he continues to act this way.

Needless to say, I didn't shake his hand after the round, got my money and left. I know it was the childish thing to do and since I'm the youngest dude in these games by probably 15-20 years, I should have known better. But he was also lucky I didn't take my anger out on him. I'm sorry for the rant, but it was total bush-league play in my opinion. Makes me consider playing him ever again.

Can't fix stupid...

Rick

Left Hand, 

We had only a 4some this morning, nice weather low humidity. We all did OK on 1st hole, 3 pars, I Bogie. Then all hell broke lose, nobody could hit a ball it may have varied a bit but we all played like garbage. At the turn one of the guys just took the scorecards and threw them away. It wasn't magical but we all did improve with me getting a bird in 18 only birdie of the day for anyone.

Well always Friday.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Start a second league for the same day. We had an issue with the guy that ran our Saturday game, so a few of us started our own Saturday game, and never looked back. When the other group stopped playing in October that year, we continued to play with whoever wanted to play, eventually the guys from the other group joined us, and now we have made a pretty good group, and the jerk that used to run it is completely gone.

we all said basically that Wecan play with whoever We want, and We don't have to play if We don't want to, no one can make you play in a group that treats the group poorly. It's supposed to be fun even with a few dollars in play.

Start a second league for the same day. We had an issue with the guy that ran our Saturday game, so a few of us started our own Saturday game, and never looked back. When the other group stopped playing in October that year, we continued to play with whoever wanted to play, eventually the guys from the other group joined us, and now we have made a pretty good group, and the jerk that used to run it is completely gone.

we all said basically that Wecan play with whoever We want, and We don't have to play if We don't want to, no one can make you play in a group that treats the group poorly. It's supposed to be fun even with a few dollars in play.

I've debated it, problem is that there is already a second league that day from the local IBEW. Plus, once I get barred I couldn't play with them most days anyway since it's afternoon and I'll probably start out doing a lot of Night Court appearances. Also, I'll finally be able to join an actual private course, which has always been one of my goals in life.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

This was a yesterday round, I played early before sunrise. I joined up with a 2some walkers, as usual those early risers play wicked fast.

I have a yet another pretty strange round, my drives were meh at best short and weak but straight. My irons were a little off, not flush but on the green or just roll off. I'd hit 3 mediocre shots and one brilliant shot to safe par or birdie. I'd run my first putt 9' by and made the come back. On one hole I hit my drive 209 and hit my approach with a 7wd 210 yard to 15' to the pin. Another par 5 I hit great drive, thin my 5 wood to the same distance as my usual 5 wood knock the wedge stiff and made birdie. It was exhausting but giddy at the same time.

On one hand, I feel like I couldn't get it together but on the other hand it's like hey, it's not bad for a bad round when I'm striking the ball poorly. I shot 37-34:71. Best bad round ever!

This morning round was back to the stylish fashion fairways and greens normal boring round of golf for a 38-37: 75. What can you say? That's Golf!

Well and a lot. I set my goal today for 54 holes and played 72. First round with two other members was a -6 65 from the member's tees. Played the front in 4 under and the back in two under. Made a 2 on the par 4 12th with driver and gap wedge from 102 yards.

Second round was from the tips and I shot -1 70. Drove it a little crooked off the tee but made up for it with my iron play and short game.

Played round three from the tips and shot -3 68. This was actually the worst ball striking round of the day but putted lights out. At this point I was done for the day until one of my buddies showed up and I played another 18.

Final round was for fun and hit a few balls every now and then and worked in some shots. Didn't really keep score of what I shot but would imagine 72 or so on my first ball.

Overall first day of mini retirement went really well with a lot of golf and good golf at that. Starting to think this work and career thing has been holding me back.

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

Got to play with CG2 today! Add one more spy to my Rolodex of golf buddies.

I brought my bosses Hank, Yacoub, and co-worker Rey. Rey hit Bass Pro and cleaned up at the bar while we played.

I shot an 88 that could've easily been low 80's. Took an 8 by hitting 2 tee shots into the water then "parred" the hole from there after finally putting a ball in play with my third tee shot. Add a couple ugly doubles and that's how a good round turns into a so-so round.

Hank shot 83 by finding fairway after fairway. Yacoub is brand new to the game and played the best I've ever seen him do but I'm not sure if he actually got a full score.

Didn't catch Rob's score but he was an amazing host and caddie for that matter. I should've listened to him more. It was an awesome time at a beautiful course.

I pulled a rookie move and didn't get a single picture

it was a real pleasure to play with you guys!!  Thanks so much for coming out.

I don't follow this thread as much as i should, so I don't know if Stud always post in here, so other than a few PM conversations with him along the way, I had really no idea of what to think of his game.   Well, watching him on the range, I got the idea right away, the guys a real stick.   He's about my height, (6'4" ish) and that's where the similarities end.  What a smooth and rhythmic swing he has.   Oh and he moves the ball!!

it didn't take long on the course to see it in action.   Our first hole is a not too challenging par 5, but at 535 it's very few people that I've seen have a realistic chance to get home.   Well  we get to his ball, well after everyone else has hit their 2nd shots.  I pull my laser and he's got 165 to the flag.   Well, it's not a true 370 yard drive as the hole dog legs a bit and that 165 is cutting a corner of a lake.  But it was easily in his reach, as he missed the green just to the right.

For the rest of the round, I witnessed some tee balls travel to areas, I'm not at all very familiar with...LOL     His round easily could have been 81 if not for those two penalty holes, and the place he want into the hazard on the last par 5 had to be close to 300 yards off the tee.   I was very impressed and humbled by his swinig and game. 

I ended up with 48/46 94, which is right around my handicap.  I could have saved a few here but this is the life of mid/higher handicap player.

But as I said in another thread, (before I saw Stud use his actual name) Hank was a blast to play with and had a very solid round himself, and LaCoup is making quick progress it seems. 

Great day with some really good guys on the course

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

While I'm here, I'll go ahead and update last night.    Played our "unofficial" 9 hole bonus league night last night.    Played the same course that was the front 9 for the round with Studque and shot 46, the downfall there was a triple on hole number 6 (for Studs reference) that was the par 3 with the small pond off to the right and the trees to the left.   I hooked a 7 iron off the mound to the left of the green into the trees, for a penalty and then a bad chip before getting on in 4 and two putted. 

The good news is the past couple rounds I've been playing while working on something in my swing and it's not clicking all the time yet, but more and more frequently which is leading to a bit more distance off the tee and with the approach shots as well.   Stud, last night I actually had  irons into the greens on 1,2,3,4 (par 3), 5, and 6 (par 3) 7,8,9 all still had  hybrid or FW approaches.   But it's progress!!

...... Stud, last night I actually had irons into the greens on 1,2,3,4 (par 3), 5, and 6 (par 3) 7,8,9 all still had hybrid or FW approaches. But it's progress!!

That's great! Gotta hit those sweet Mizzies!

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

That's great! Gotta hit those sweet Mizzies!

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

Yep, got the full workout!!  

I walked full 18 today, have not done it in a while. I'm so out of shape. The round took 3.5 hours not counting 20 mins break at the turn. Shot 40 in the front and 42 back. My legs feel like noodles at the end of the round. I was going to take my push cart but thought I could be more nimble carrying the bag, worst decision of the year. :). I vow to come back and walk another 18 next week. This course and I have some unfinished business.

Light day today, only played 63 holes. Shot 70-68-71 on my first three rounds. Last 9 I just practiced while I bounced around the course. I am starting to get used to playing marathon golf.

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

465 yard uphill par 5 at the course in town. Plays very long and was very wet. Hit a decent drive, it carried 265ish with zero roll. Pin was at the back, giving me about 210. Hit the best 4 hybrid of my life...to within 3 feet. Drained the putt for my first ever eagle there. My eagle putt on the following hole lipped out. Pretty psyched to finish minus 3 on the last two holes. Love this game...

Driver -         Titleist 915 D3, 9.5 degree, Diamana D+ 70 S

3 Wood -      Callaway GBB Epic, 15 degree, Fujikura Pro 72 S

Hybrid -        Cobra F7, 19 degree, Fujikura Pro 75 S

Long Irons - Ben Hogan Ft Worth HI, 23, 27, 31 degrees, KBS C-Taper Lite S

Mid Irons -   Ben Hogan Ft Worth, 35, 39, 43, 47 degrees, KBS C-Taper Lite S

Wedges -     Ben Hogan TK, 51,55,59, KBS wedge shafts

Putter -         Ping Ketsch Mid, slight arc

Not too well - 4 stokes over my handicap. However, as I'm getting ready for 65 yd pitch the marketing director pulls up with a videographer - they're taking promotions videos - no pressure. Beautiful pitch over two green side bunkers and ball lands 25' from hole. (Note they're still filming.). The putt was perfect 25' on a downhill lie and it goes in. They then go with me to the next tee box and I have a stinko drive . Oh did I mention my driver is still broken. Can wait for my Ping crossover to come in

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Great day! Played the CC in Michigan where I used to work. Haven't played here in 25 years. Rainy, but fun day!

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

While my Buddy is tied for 1st after Da6 1 of the Fall Blitz, I find myself tied for Last Place. That's right, I played horrible and finished -10 on my point quota of 22. Shot a 95! Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

2 day men's group championship, played pretty well today I had 2 bad swings today That cost me 5 shots, and I had an extremely unlucky break today on 18. I was +7 on the par 3 holes today. 4, 4, 6, 5, respectively. Then on 18, there is water right so the play is down the left, but I went a little bit farther left than I wanted, I hit it well, it just went straight down the tree line, and then hit a branch at the top of the tree, the ball went up in the air and straight right, it flew 50 yards in the air and yep, right into the pond. I had to drop, I was 250 away and made double.

I dhot 38/41 =79, 2 doubles and a triple on the back with 2 birdies. It was a decent score, but if I had hit a couple of shots a bit better it could have been really good, that's golf though. Back at it tomorrow for another round.

465 yard uphill par 5 at the course in town. Plays very long and was very wet. Hit a decent drive, it carried 265ish with zero roll. Pin was at the back, giving me about 210. Hit the best 4 hybrid of my life...to within 3 feet. Drained the putt for my first ever eagle there. My eagle putt on the following hole lipped out. Pretty psyched to finish minus 3 on the last two holes. Love this game...

I've been wanting to get up to your neck of the woods play.  It's about a 5 hour drive.  I thought I would do it this year; oh well, maybe next year!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Shot 62, finished the last 6 holes with 4 birdies and an eagle.

Not all my own work, was playing 4 man scramble.

Unfortunately there was no best gross prize, so we missed out. Won a nice bottle of wine for a nearest the pin, had fun, and we all hit some good shots in lovely weather.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

I've been wanting to get up to your neck of the woods play.  It's about a 5 hour drive.  I thought I would do it this year; oh well, maybe next year!!

Lots of great courses here in the Kootenays. You'll love the prices with the exchange rate. I'm up for a game anytime!

Driver -         Titleist 915 D3, 9.5 degree, Diamana D+ 70 S

3 Wood -      Callaway GBB Epic, 15 degree, Fujikura Pro 72 S

Hybrid -        Cobra F7, 19 degree, Fujikura Pro 75 S

Long Irons - Ben Hogan Ft Worth HI, 23, 27, 31 degrees, KBS C-Taper Lite S

Mid Irons -   Ben Hogan Ft Worth, 35, 39, 43, 47 degrees, KBS C-Taper Lite S

Wedges -     Ben Hogan TK, 51,55,59, KBS wedge shafts

Putter -         Ping Ketsch Mid, slight arc

Quit experimenting with my swing, and went back to my “gamer” putter.

Howling wind, blue tees, nice track.

Shot even par...

Sometimes you just need to quit trying new things, and just play what you know works...

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes