Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Played a match for the first time in a long while. It was part of a pre season practice match against a club from "across the bay" My club had a couple of extra players, so I played a match against another guy from my club who is also on the fringe of getting selected.

Started reasonably well, got 2 up after 5, then started over thinking things and went backwards. Turned 1 down and then played much more solidly. Apart from a couple of soft 3 putts that resulted in halves, was pretty happy with my game. Ended up winning 3 and 2, so hopefully moved myself up in the selection order.

Need to just play my game, and not think too much about what my opponent is doing.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Second day in a row... the light bulb was burning bright; +2 on the front nine.  Golf was easy!  Made the turn and the light bulb went off.  +13 on the back nine.  WTH happened???  The driver was the only friendly club I had. 

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

... Well I am in Phoenix playing 10 rounds into my 30 rounds in 30 days. Played the Legacy for the second time and was more comfortable as I was familiar with the course. I know disappointment is relative but I started off birdie-birdie. The second hole is a beast at 441 and up hill off the tee, then dips down a ways and then uphill again at the green. I came up just short and chipped in for a 3. I felt like I was really in a groove after 9 straight rounds and was thinking I could go really low today. But these mountain bermuda greens are tough to read for someone used to bent grass. Had 7 more makable birdie putts inside of 10 feet and only converted one of them, lipping out 4 of them!?!  But I countered the 3 birdies with 3 bogies. I never got frustrated since it is early March and I am playing every day in 80* weather with very little wind, but I was a little disappointed after starting 2 under after 2 holes. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

Hit Desert Canyon over in Mountain Home yesterday. Had bursts of brilliance twisted up with staccatos of stupidness  :angry:

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Got rained out back 9. Front 9, 42 in light miserable rain.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

... Sheesh I love Phoenix! Just a paradise for golf weather every single day. And the ball really seems to fly here. Had a chance to go under par today as I was even with 3 birdies and 3 bogies coming into the par 5 18th and hit one of my best drives of the day only leaving me 205 to the pin and 185 over the water. Perfect 5 iron. There was a bailout area to the right of the green but I was going right at the pin dammit ... until halfway thru my downswing as evidently my subconscious said "we will take our chances pitching from the safe bailout area thank you very much". And my chub head never released and I blocked it to the bailout area. Hit a mediocre pitch leaving me 10 feet and didn't scare the hole sliding by on the high side as usual giving the bermuda too much respect. I always find it tougher the first time you play a course and are not sure what the green is like or exactly how much room there is over the water. So yea, that is my excuse for Dorothy'in the last hole as the Cowardly Lion.  :unsure:

... Sheesh I love Phoenix! Just a paradise for golf weather every single day. And the ball really seems to fly here. Had a chance to go under par today as I was even with 3 birdies and 3 bogies coming into the par 5 18th and hit one of my best drives of the day only leaving me 205 to the pin and 185 over the water. Perfect 5 iron. There was a bailout area to the right of the green but I was going right at the pin dammit ... until halfway thru my downswing as evidently my subconscious said "we will take our chances pitching from the safe bailout area thank you very much". And my chub head never released and I blocked it to the bailout area. Hit a mediocre pitch leaving me 10 feet and didn't scare the hole sliding by on the high side as usual giving the bermuda too much respect. I always find it tougher the first time you play a course and are not sure what the green is like or exactly how much room there is over the water. So yea, that is my excuse for Dorothy'in the last hole as the Cowardly Lion.  :unsure:

Yes, I love playing in Phoenix.  My timeshare condo is on South Mountain, near the Legacy.  

My brother-in-law lives across the street from us.  He's been in Phoenix since before Christmas.  We got a text from him last week saying that he was going to sell his house and move to Phoenix.  Personally, I think he should spend the summer there before making any rash decisions.   B)

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I forgot to post about my round on Saturday. Three post round martinis will do that.

Now if I can permanently forget the round I will be truly happy. :(

81 - the ugly way - 3 balls in the water.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I forgot to post about my round on Saturday. Three post round martinis will do that.

Is that a rule? One martini per water ball.

Driver: Cobra F8 Tour length

3W: Cobra King F7 3/4 Wood

5W: Cobra King F7 5/6 Wood

Hybrid 3/4: Cobra F7 20.5*

Irons: 5 to PW Taylormade P790

A Wedge: 48* Vokey SM6 F grind

S Wedge: 54* Vokey SM6 M grind

L Wedge: 58* Vokey SM6 M grind

Putter: Rife Two Bar Hybrid 35" P2 Aware Tour grip

Ball: Taylormade TP 5X

Bag: Hot Z Canadian flag 🇨🇦

Which hole or holes?

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Yes, I love playing in Phoenix.  My timeshare condo is on South Mountain, near the Legacy.  

My brother-in-law lives across the street from us.  He's been in Phoenix since before Christmas.  We got a text from him last week saying that he was going to sell his house and move to Phoenix.  Personally, I think he should spend the summer there before making any rash decisions.   B)

... I hear ya, but after the brutal Chicago freezing winters I would trade them for brutal Pheonix blazing summers anyway. I have played the Legacy 3 times now as it is one of my favorite here considering layout, conditions an cost. 

... I hear ya, but after the brutal Chicago freezing winters I would trade them for brutal Pheonix blazing summers anyway. I have played the Legacy 3 times now as it is one of my favorite here considering layout, conditions an cost. 

The Legacy is one of my favorites as well.  

I have been in Phoenix and Tucson for 2 weeks at a time for several summers on business (and played golf).  I can stand it for 2 weeks, but I don't know that I could spend 5 months in 100-115 degree heat every day.  In my area we get 100-110 degree days but they only last for a week or so before dropping back into the 90's.  I do prefer the dry heat over the hot, humid weather back east though.

But....there's always tomorrow!! I bet next round will be 74 and you can still have the martinis! I may have one for you.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Second day in a row... the light bulb was burning bright; +2 on the front nine.  Golf was easy!  Made the turn and the light bulb went off.  +13 on the back nine.  WTH happened???  The driver was the only friendly club I had. 

You just described my round on Sunday to a T. My iron play was ***t but my driver sang. I had 3 monster (for me) hits that exceeded 250 and laser-straight. If we both keep at it and chill, maybe one of these days we'll both be on the happier side of this thread...

Cheers!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Eleven over par over the first 6 holes (yes, that's five doubles in a row), 2 over par last six holes.  Three doubles from the center of the fairway with a 9 iron or less into the green.  ???  Loved the strong finish, however.   

Slammer & Squire at World Golf Village.  Perfect day for golf, had a great time regardless.

Nonchalant putts count the same as chalant putts.

In my Ogio Ozone XX Cart Stand Bag:

Ping G400 10.5 Deg Driver, stock Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz 19 Deg 5 Wood, stock Matrix Osik Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 21 Deg Tour 4 Hybrid, Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft 

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, 4-P, Stiff Shafts

Scor 48 and 55 degree wedges.  
Renegar 60 Deg Steel Shaft Lob Wedge

TM Ghost Spider Si 38" Counterbalanced Putter

82, with 6 three putts. It did t matter where I was on the green, I was horrible. I see a new putter in my future. Because I stink. I may whittle Myself something out of a block of wood and attach it to a tree branch, can't be any worse

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Friday played with the infamous Bacon Boys Exec 9. 5 groups I was in 1st. group and had a light frost. Played well except for putting , all over the place too short, long, miss high, miss low. Can't blame the greens they wee really nice. I kinda stacked the group with the guys who are fun to play with so wasn't a total loss.

Need 2 days off then back at it Monday.

Putter change being considered.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Disaster in my club champs final. I hurt my back during the week and thought I was ok but I suffered back spasms on the 6th hole and had to withdraw

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

Disaster in my club champs final. I hurt my back during the week and thought I was ok but I suffered back spasms on the 6th hole and had to withdraw

Sorry to hear it. Better get the back taken care of. Back problems not fun.

Rick

Left Hand, 

First full round of the season in the books. Out 37; In 37; (+2). Gorgeous weather; hit a lot of good shots. The first victory was getting them all in the air but ended up hitting 11 GIR, and 4 of the misses were on the fringe inside ~20 feet. So I thought my proximity numbers were surprisingly tight for the first round of the year. Missed 3 fairways and only one of those was a seriously questionable swing. So I'm pretty satisfied with my start to the year on the ball striking side.

The putter stat line looks tidy enough at 30 (32 fringe adjusted). But left (5 of 7)

Thought of the day: the grain on wiry dormant fringe is not well defined and trying to putt through more than a couple feet of it is probably going to result in some big speed killing hops. I pulled the PW twice today facing ~15 foot shots with ~3 feet of fringe to negotiate. Made sure the toe was flat on the ground, hopped them over the fringe and both had good chances to go in. My opponent did the opposite and twice had the ball jump straight up off the putter face and didn't get either up & down. It was the deciding factor in our match (BTW - Ben says he reads MGS everyday, so chime in pards).

Story of the day: First hole, my second shot on the par 5 didn't fade like I'd hoped, took a bad hop and ended up 18” away from the OB fence (private backyard). Try to squeeze into a righty stance, no chance. Hmmm...left handed GW from 86 yards, neat way to start. I've hit these shots enough to pull ‘em off with reasonable success and at least my lie was good. My buddies in the fairway have their fingers crossed for a whiff. The second left handed practice swing I make wakes the giant labradoodle sleeping by the window. He comes storming out of the dog door, puts his paws and face atop the 5 foot fence and barks like mad every time I make a swing. The mirth of my onlooking playing partners is also audible. Finally I stepped into the shot (dogs face ~18” from mine) and make my swing. As expected, he goes nuts soon as I start my backswing but somehow I still made decent contact. Hit it hole high just left of the green and narrowly missed the up & down. On the bright side it was cathartic and ultimately relaxing to all laugh our asses off together on the first hole of the season.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day everybody!

PXG___0811 X 9* - Mitsubishi Diamana s60 Limited X
Cobra___S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
Adams___XTD Forged 3i - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
Adams___CMB 4-PW - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
KZG___Tri-Tour 50.08__54.10__58.12 - Accra iCWT 2.0-95i S
Nike___Method Converge B1-01 (copper insert)
Maxfli___'23 Tour X
"The most important shot in golf is the next one“

The theme today seems to be putter woes.  I'll add my name to the list.  Got the line... wrong speed; got the speed... wrong line.  My fault; didn't spend any time on the putting green before playing at 7:30am.  

So, very uneventful 80 with a double at the last.  I hooked up with another single.  My wife played in the first Ladies Club scramble tournament of the year, and her team won!!

Played for the first time in almost a month due to vacation in Japan and then getting sick. I was prepared for the worst, but much to my surprise I started out pretty strong. First drive I put straight down the middle, and had 86 yards into the green on a hole that measures 366 on the card so that had me feeling good. Teeing off on the 12th I was +4 for the day and then the winds started to pickup. I ended +14... kill me.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Yesterday was my worst/best ball striking round. I carded 7 double bogies on the front for a 50; then none on the back for a 41....91. Ugh! I did get both Par 3's on the back for Closest to the Pin.....@ $20 each! Putting with a blade today(Bellum-Winmore) and missed 4 birds..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

39 + 42 = 81 today.   Spring is in the air and it's more fun to be out and about!

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

We had a five some this morning........shot 45/45:90 losing 3 balls......it's gotta get better!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

First round since my prostate surgery and subsequent trip back to the hospital for blood clots. I didn't expect much from myself, and I delivered on those expectations. Absolutely perfect day today, bluebird skies, short sleeve temperatures, so I can't blame the weather. +12, but this course plays so easy it's really more like +15. But it was so nice to be out there, I really didn't mind.

Positives:

- I somehow played the entire round with the same ball. That's a minor miracle considering some of the shots I hit today.

- The Cleveland CBX wedge should be banned. Playing with it is like cheating. It's that good.

- I hit several really good iron shots. Unfortunately they were after I dropped a second ball to get in a little more game situation practice.

- I love my new Versaluxe shoes.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Slow play today!  Yesterday I walked in front of the Men's Club 2-day tournament (2-person scramble), I shoot 80.  Round was an easy walk of 3 hours 50 minutes; didn't wait on anyone, wasn't pushed by anyone.  Today riding in a cart after the Men's Club tournament I shoot 85.  We waited on every shot; sometimes there were two groups on the tee boxes. The culprits were the five par 5's and the drivable par 4 (I can't drive it!).  Our course was transformed into 12 par 4's and 6 par 3's.  The round lasted 5 hours and 20 minutes!!  I will never play following a tournament again!!  So, I can unequivocally say that slow play costs me 5 strokes a round!  Of course, I could say that riding in a cart costs me 5 strokes a round... but I won't!

Prime example of what could have been.

Chilly and muddy. Half the holes where cart path only and a firm breeze blew all morning.

The big numbers happened on holes into the wind. Just tried to squeeze out to much out of the Cobra.

Putting was pretty good. The new counterbalance grip feels real good in my hands.

Our first league tournament is next weekend. Fingers crossed for nice weather.

IMG_0210.PNG

Tazz

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

Slow play today! Yesterday I walked in front of the Men's Club 2-day tournament (2-person scramble), I shoot 80. Round was an easy walk of 3 hours 50 minutes; didn't wait on anyone, wasn't pushed by anyone. Today riding in a cart after the Men's Club tournament I shoot 85. We waited on every shot; sometimes there were two groups on the tee boxes. The culprits were the five par 5's and the drivable par 4 (I can't drive it!). Our course was transformed into 12 par 4's and 6 par 3's. The round lasted 5 hours and 20 minutes!! I will never play following a tournament again!! So, I can unequivocally say that slow play costs me 5 strokes a round! Of course, I could say that riding in a cart costs me 5 strokes a round... but I won't!

Gawd....5hr 20min criminal. I've been there done that and feel Tour pain. Men's Club no freakin excuse, Charity Tournament maybe 5 hr tops. Us “older” guys do not suffer fools easily.

Rick

Left Hand,