Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Fairway wood continues to be the star of the show. Was hitting ropes off the tee and off the deck. It was a shorter course so I didn't pull the driver more than 6 or 7 times and hit some really good drives. Continue to be really impressed with this line of clubs. Looking to see what they can do once I actually get into a groove with my swing

How's the new Black Beauty Rolling?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Here is my scorecard. Looking back on my iron purchase last year I might should have gone with the G irons or the Z565s. I am not a great ball striker and my iron play is really killing me right now.

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

Whoops forgot to attach.

Screen Shot 2018-04-29 at 8.16.53 AM.png

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

Day 1 of the 2018 Buddy Trip is in the books. This year I cut it in half and only invited 12 players. Staying in Kissimmee and we are playing a different course every day. (Thurs-Sunday). First course was North Shores and very enjoyable. We play a points game each day with a scramble this afternoon then group dinner tonight. Today will be Kissimmee Bay. Breakfast is prepared by yours truly...

IMG_0248.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Yum!!, that looks so good.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Shot 78 yesterday, missed a bunch of 10-12 footers for birdie. It would have been nice to see a couple of them drop. Played well, struck the ball well. I adjusted the grips on Friday night to get the alignment on the align grip so the club look more square to closed at address instead of looking open, and that made a big difference. Hopefully I can continue striking the ball solid.

Whoops forgot to attach.

Here is my scorecard. Looking back on my iron purchase last year I might should have gone with the G irons or the Z565s. I am not a great ball striker and my iron play is really killing me right now.

Are your iron strikes just not coming off pure? Were you fitted into them?

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Whoops forgot to attach.

Are your iron strikes just not coming off pure? Were you fitted into them?

I definitely don't pure them each time but I was fitted by a Ping Fitter last year and was striking them dead center every time at the fitting might need a refitting or a lesson

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Bryson DeChambeau

I definitely don't pure them each time but I was fitted by a Ping Fitter last year and was striking them dead center every time at the fitting might need a refitting or a lesson

Perfect answers! As I am beginning to understand, one's swing can change quite a lot even during a full season and even for better players as you are. Hopefully you can get the same fitter to check things out

Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)

#Powertotheplayers

Perfect answers! As I am beginning to understand, one's swing can change quite a lot even during a full season and even for better players as you are. Hopefully you can get the same fitter to check things out

That won't be possible as I had to move this year to Jacksonville but I will find a fitter to check them probably lessons first then a fitter ic things changed I can send them to Ping I believe to get readjusted

Bryson DeChambeau

Well, I played and played well for an even par 72. Today was the five year anniversary of my Dad's passing and it was a tough day as it is every year. I started my day as I do most days and asked Alexa to play me some country music. Alexa decided to start my day with “You Should Be Here” by Cole Swindell which was not a good start. Hell I cry at that song anytime I here it so let's just say I got a bit emotional. So I did what i do and played some golf and had a few pops in honor of my old man. Today was a day that score didn't matter to me nor should it. I may still have a good cry or two in me before I call it a night but they are of fond memories and not of sorrow....just as the old man would have wanted.

I'm sorry man my heart goes out to you bro .

Bryson DeChambeau

Well, I played and played well for an even par 72. Today was the five year anniversary of my Dad's passing and it was a tough day as it is every year. I started my day as I do most days and asked Alexa to play me some country music. Alexa decided to start my day with “You Should Be Here” by Cole Swindell which was not a good start. Hell I cry at that song anytime I here it so let's just say I got a bit emotional. So I did what i do and played some golf and had a few pops in honor of my old man. Today was a day that score didn't matter to me nor should it. I may still have a good cry or two in me before I call it a night but they are of fond memories and not of sorrow....just as the old man would have wanted.

Wonderful memories, need no excuse. Family is always the driving force of our lives. I feel sorry for those that never had that, or chose to walk away from it.

Keep on celebrating and remembering, and crying. I know we who have also lost support you.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

Good round, sounds like your pops was right there along side you playing a round of golf. It good to remember all the fun times, and it's okay to cry tears of sadness while remembering. It's been 41 years for me, and I still donfrom time to time, not as often as when I was younger, but now and again it just hits.

Overall I played well today.   Biggest issue was the 11th hole where my game just totally blew up;  snap hook tee shot, snap hook second into hazard, drop, chunked pitch, bladed pitch,  bladed chip, chunked chip, on the green, 2 putt.   Really happy with my tee game,  irons are good (figured out my face was closed on long irons),  short game was generally decent with 2 sand saves,  and figured out I don't like the old K-Sig balls.     The old K-Sigs are great tee to green,  but were just dead off the putter and couldn't figure out how to get the ball to the hole. 

Conditions were chilly with about a constant 15 MPH wind and I was exhausted after my wife and I ended up volunteering at my daughers after-prom (got home at 3:30AM)

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Sunny day 60* little cold wind ever now, and then.

F8+ is do for a time out, FlyZ + going back in the bag.

43/44=87

Fairway 6

GIR 7

Putts 37 had my share of burning the cup.

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

Got out for my first 9 of the year. It was nice to play again. Shot 51 over 9 which means I have a lot of work to do if I wanna shoot under 80 this season. Short game was much better overall though so I'm pleased

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Solid 81 today. Driving was reasonable as was my short game which I was steuggling with on approaches. Always good for me to take a few days off.

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

I think we all go through that to some extent. It's not easy then or now especially if there's something important around that particular anniversary that brings back Those memories.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I played very poorly today. All the pins were set as difficult as they could be from an outing the previous day. I shot 91. It's been a very long time since I had a 9 in front of my score. This game is very humbling, to say the least.

I shot exactly 91 today as well after not having shot in the 90s for a year. I couldn't put anything within a holeable distance aside from the only hole I managed to birdie today. A couple of the pins were on some weird slopes and if you were above the hole, good luck stopping your ball if you didn't hit the cup. I had a couple that were longer putts coming back than they were going downhill. The G400 was finding fairways though, I think I only missed 3. 260-270 and in the fairway -- it's doing exactly as I wanted it to.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Thanks for letting unto your heart brotha'...Great write-up and his memory now lives on with us all...God bless and hit 'em straight out there!

Driver

#Powertotheplayers

After reading Jmikecpa's post just now I'm not sure that I'm ready to gloss on my day out there right now honestly...Think I'll hang back with some respect and maybe though these electrons and air-waves, somehow find a way to send  along my humble best wishes to him and his family...  Good night all and...well damnit..Cheers!

Driver

#Powertotheplayers

First round walking after surgery and the first one I actually felt like a human being for all 18 holes.  The score relative to par doesn't really tell you much because the course I played is pretty easy, but the 8.0 differential is right about where I should be.  Still threw a few shots away, but it was nice to finish up and not be in pain.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Posted a humbling 95 yesterday at Forest hills in Drummond TN. Played from the tip roughly 6600 and with the wind it probably was 6800 lol. One par 3 played at 260 but down hill. Caught my 3 wood in the screws and came up 5 yds short of the green. It was a fun day to me but others not so much.

Some rounds you just enjoy even if you get whipped

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

Finally made it out, shot a liberal 96, we had the course to ourselves so there were a few "eh hit another one" 

Love the Cleveland CBX wedge for full swings but not so much for chips. 

Driver  :ping-small: G425 9* Hzrdus Smoke Green Small batch 6.5 70g

Fairway Wood:   image.jpeg.b9b42744cb10f0524500549b74545dd7.jpegCobra Radspeed Big 3 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Hybrid:  image.jpeg.c5ec9f74aa563ad0246ab686b1c35eeb.jpegCobra Aerojet 5 Wood Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 (4-AW) AMT Black Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: Tour Rack 56* 60*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

Played front 9 twice last week. 42, 37 with 4 total birdies. Hitting the ball really well putting well. Found 3 fried egg bunkers in the first round hitting a nice little draw that I'm not used to. Partial wedges shots going a little long right now too, but very happy with the start. Also both round less than 2 putts per green which has been my standard for years.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

Did 18 yesterday in our valley's most challenging course, Quail Hollow. Lots of terrain, several blind shots and we also got rained on to start. 4-man scramble best-ball format but set as a 3-vs.-1. First time out with my driver's stock-length shaft cut down by 1" and my driving was a whole lot better than ever before overall. Had the confidence to just swing it and that confidence rolled over to mostly decent or good approach shots, improving wedge & short iron play and I even made a 20' putt!

IMG_20180429_122841961_HDR.jpg

My tee shot with a 6i on the par-3 149-yd 4'th

Claim-to-fame was on the par-5 7'th hole playing at 470-yds. It is an elevated tee box to a large fairway that is mostly a blind shot over a crest. I tatered one with the wind at our back and somehow it caught up to the group ahead...they were annoyed but I was very happy! :D . That was the shot we took and my 5i approach from about 170 landed on the right side slope of the green, rolled on and then down to about 20' for eagle! We all missed the eagle try, but I then drained the birdie from 5'! 

IMG_20180429_132658094_HDR.jpg

Yes that's mine to the right...

Overall it was a great day and we beat up on our vs-1. As a group we ended with an 84 while he came in with an 87! Maybe he'll think twice about not needing his normal 1/2 stroke..! ;)

Driver

#Powertotheplayers

Played my 5th tournament of the year yesterday Just a laid back 9 hole scramble but I hit the ball pretty decent. The season is off to a good start and I am now $221.50 in the black so far!

*:taylormade-small: Staff Professional*

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

4 Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (5-7) :taylormade-small: P7MC - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (8-P) :taylormade-small: P7MB - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 Black 50.09 / 55.11 - KBS TOUR FLT 130 X

60* Wedge: :taylormade-small: High Toe Raw - KBS Tour 130 X

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

Bag:  :taylormade-small: FlexTech Stand Bag

Glove:  :taylormade-small: Tour Preferred Glove

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5X #11

RangeFinder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: R1 Smart Rangefinder

Instagram: @dpattgolf