TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Played in a scramble today as a guest of a friend who's company was a Gold Sponsor.

She and the other two players are all 25 or higher indexes. Which means my 17 HC made me the A Player 🤭

I was hoping we'd break 80 and not finish last.

Well expectations exceeded.

attachicon.gifIMG_2259.JPG

What a shock we shot a natural 67 and finished 2nd place Net.

I was overall pleased with how I played. I kept us in play off the tee on every hole which gave the young guy in the group a chance to swing away. He could get it out there about 250 to 260 but only 1 out of 5 would be in play.

Each of the other two made a couple decent length birdie putts early on. And I caught over the last 12 holes with the putter dropping 6 or 7 putts from outside 15 feet. A couple were for big par saves and the others for birdie.

All in all a fun day for a good cause on the nicest weather day we've had so far this year.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Awesome!!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

Played a 36-hole tourney yesterday. I was +7 through the first 6 holes and +1 on the last 12. Shot 79, with the cut line for the second round being 80. Had a rough second round (84). I just couldn't make a putt for my life. Missed probably 12 or 13 putts under 8 feet. For some reason, I just couldn't hold the greens. They were pretty firm. They changed tees/pins and rolled the greens between rounds, so that kind of threw me off. Overall, I was just happy to make the cut!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

Rough day today. Played a very tight course, and it was pretty much a roller coaster. Good was good, bad was awful. Hit the G400 Max pretty well, never been better out of the sand, and drained a putt about 75 feet to birdie a par 3. But...waaayyy too many penalties, and I was in the sand too much. I still want to go play some more, though.

Sent from my XT1585 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I always try to remember that I'm not good enough to get mad!

My Bag:

:ping-small:  G400 Max

:ping-small:  G30 3W

:cobra-small: King S9-1 5W

:taylormade-small: Aeroburner 3 Rescue/Hybrid

:ping-small: G400  5-UW

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52* and 56*

:rife-putters-1: 2Bar Mallet

:ping-small: Traverse II Cart Bag

Played one of my more regular courses with my father in law today... The windiest day I've ever played on! Had fun and although didn't go low on the scorecard but definitely was a new experience.

Was really happy with wedge play and irons, but am still wildly inconsistent off the tee and slowly starting to get a better feel for the new putter which was just put in the bag. So all in all happy 4 rounds down hopefully 96 more!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

2nd comp of the year, long game was great, covered pins a lot of the day but came up short sometimes or missed right................THEN my fantastic short game took over.......fat...fat....thin...duff

on one long par 4 I was right of the green in 2, then took 6 more...YES SIX MORE shots to get in the hole lol

Shot 81 with an 8, 3 sixes and a few bogies.

Spent 40 minutes practicing chipping afterwards until I 'think' I nailed a technique that works...............roll on next comp.

Gawd I LOVE this game...............:)

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

So the first round of golf is in the books, also the first round walking. My son and I both decided to make the front nine practice and only count the back. Got stuck behind two really slow groups so it was hard to get any focus. Jump by them on the turn and had a blast. I shot a 49 but I left many shots because of bad wedge game. Note to self, practice wedges.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

Played a little 9-hole track called Indian Lakes over in Boise today. It's interesting in that this first go-round you play the whites and then the "back-9" are played from the blues. Anyhow, went out on my own and mostly played as a single on the front and totally on the back. Hit many decent shots but my putting really was off-had four 3-putts and missed several ones from less than 5'.. :unsure: Carded 110 with way too many 6's but no snowmen which was a plus. Best hole of the day was the par-3 "12th" playing at 190. Roped a nice-n-straight 5w straight at it and got to within 6' or so. Love those but wish I made the darned putt...

Ah well, back at it again tomorrow with my scramble gang. I'll check in with y'all tomorrow-Cheers all!!!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

... Strange but awesome day playing with my son and his best friend. Very windy on a links style course.  Just could not read the greens with a ton of Poa but the were rolling well and they didn't break when I thought they would and broke when I thought they wouldn't. Started off with a birdie then made 16 straight pars, some saves and some missed birdies, and bookended with a bogie after the biggest drive of the day left me with a pw from 130. Hard wind left to right and just pushed it a hair (realizing after it left the club I was guiding it a little... sigh) and the wind pushed it into the water. Dumb. Dropped and almost chipped in as it caught the lip but rolled 2" by. Could been much better, yea, sure, Ok, whatever. But I am not gonna complain about a par round with excellent company and beautiful sunny weather! 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

Played our first interclub Match today. In the road, and winning in the road in these things is very difficult to do. We did not win, for beat pretty good. I played really well, shot 74. So I should be really happy, and I am, but I left some really poor shots on the course, 4 short missed putts, and a really really poor chip. All in All it was a good match, my partner struggled and did t play well, but we had a chance on 18, I missed a 8 footer for birdie that would have tied the match, by the green was horrible, it was 1 of their greens that had gotten winter burn on it and was in bad shape, almost impossible to make a putt from any distance. I didn't putt poorly, but I missed some very makeable putts. So need to work on the putting some more.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

... Strange but awesome day playing with my son and his best friend. Very windy on a links style course.  Just could not read the greens with a ton of Poa but the were rolling well and they didn't break when I thought they would and broke when I thought they wouldn't. Started off with a birdie then made 16 straight pars, some saves and some missed birdies, and bookended with a bogie after the biggest drive of the day left me with a pw from 130. Hard wind left to right and just pushed it a hair (realizing after it left the club I was guiding it a little... sigh) and the wind pushed it into the water. Dumb. Dropped and almost chipped in as it caught the lip but rolled 2" by. Could been much better, yea, sure, Ok, whatever. But I am not gonna complain about a par round with excellent company and beautiful sunny weather! 

Par rounds are the gem stone of golf in my view...Good work out there on the grind! Keep at it and the sub-pars will be like clock-work! I'm pulling for you and know it'll happen more and more!!! :D 

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

87 after a few days break. Played too quick to squeeze in a round. Chipped horribly and missed easy up and downs.

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Didn't help going 4 over on last 2 holes.

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Played at sister course as ours underwent major aerification(big plugs). Shot 45/46:91 with 6, count ‘em, 6 penalties. Otherwise struck the ball pretty good. Gspy Barbajo will be here Sunday.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Played at sister course as ours underwent major aerification(big plugs). Shot 45/46:91 with 6, count ‘em, 6 penalties. Otherwise struck the ball pretty good. Gspy Barbajo will be here Sunday.

Hope you guys beat the rain.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Hope you guys beat the rain.

Never touched us....

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

34/44= 78

Best round of 2018 woot woot rained off & on

I changed from the F8+ Back to the FlyZ +

Putts 32 6/1 putts 2/3 putts

Fairways 7

GIR 8

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

Never touched us....

Great! The forecast looked bad last night.

From the pic Plantations looks a little grass thin? Is that just the pic? The Grass is starting to come in nice here.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Took my two nephews out for a round of 9 at local executive track.Shot a very easy 2 over.But more importantly, had fun introducing the game to 2 future golfers

But for my swing the teaching pro was completely right.My best hits felt like a turn back and thru.With little to no arm dominant feel.Very odd feeling,but hit some great shots today

Keep it in the short stuff

I walked 36 8:50 and 220 times. So grabbed some lunch in between. Wasn't warned of how the body would feel and ooooo boy. I went 80-86 and the 86 was a struggle the entire way through. Everything hurt towards the end and was very excited for the round to be over with. I have a 54 hole

Tournament in June that's walk ride walk and not sure I'm doing it now

I walked 36 8:50 and 220 times. So grabbed some lunch in between. Wasn't warned of how the body would feel and ooooo boy. I went 80-86 and the 86 was a struggle the entire way through. Everything hurt towards the end and was very excited for the round to be over with. I have a 54 hole

That sir sounds like a rough day.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Funny you say this. I was thinking about trying to play 36 (possibly 45) one day this week. Going to get a day or two of good, hard practice in then blow it out with a marathon day.

Wanted to play 18 from the Blues (my normal tees at 6400) and another 18 at the Tips (6700). Then could possibly get scheduled for a league match to make 45. All walking.

In case you can't tell, I'm sick in the head and like to punish myself. This is the only real exercise I get and, by golly, I'm gonna get exercise out of it.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

I had a putt for a 64 gross on my own course yesterday, and I made it :) :) .............I was so excited I couldnt be bothered finishing the last 5 holes

4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

I walked 36 2 weeks ago, 10am and 3pm tee off- My feet and body have taken a week to recover- last 9 were a slog but the swing was a thing of beauty - if you class an old guy just barely lifting the club while making weird noises a thing of beauty - ;)

36 is fine with a cart these days

Funny you say this. I was thinking about trying to play 36 (possibly 45) one day this week. Going to get a day or two of good, hard practice in then blow it out with a marathon day.

Wanted to play 18 from the Blues (my normal tees at 6400) and another 18 at the Tips (6700). Then could possibly get scheduled for a league match to make 45. All walking.

In case you can't tell, I'm sick in the head and like to punish myself. This is the only real exercise I get and, by golly, I'm gonna get exercise out of it.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

Good luck!! That's VERY aggressive!!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Played yesterday at Racoon Hills in Kent. Bad front 9 with an even 50 but a solidish back 9 with a 44. Putting was terrible with a total putts the same as my back 9 score.  :o  The Cleveland SmartSole S saved my arse twice from the sand...that thing is just money.

If you want to have a laugh, here's the play by play: https://dashboard.golfpadgps.com/round/RKMFFVRD#1

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Played yesterday at Racoon Hills in Kent. Bad front 9 with an even 50 but a solidish back 9 with a 44. Putting was terrible with a total putts the same as my back 9 score.  :o  The Cleveland SmartSole S saved my arse twice from the sand...that thing is just money.

If you want to have a laugh, here's the play by play: https://dashboard.golfpadgps.com/round/RKMFFVRD#1

Were you trying to hit the clubhouse on 18?

FWIW, I have hit it before and promptly blamed my playing partner.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Were you trying to hit the clubhouse on 18?

FWIW, I have hit it before and promptly blamed my playing partner.

Not on purpose...just pulled it. It was well struck, just a lot off line.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

My wife and I played Saturday with the service manager and his boss at my Dodge dealer.  After my horrible play a week ago, my short game showed up again and shot 79 with a triple on a par 5... dang tree limb!!

On Sunday we played with two ladies from the club who's husbands were unavailable.  One left at zero dark thirty for Virginia, and the other had surgery last Thursday.  So, I was the token male of the group.  I played OK, but not great; shot 82.  It could have been worse, but my putting and my new Callaway Sure-Out sand wedge saved some errant approach shots.  It really is amazing that when you have no fear of hitting out of a bunker, shots out of that bunker become much easier.  The Sure-Out is the best club I have added to my bag in the past 10 years.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”