TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

... Played Prairie Bluff with my 27 yr old son yesterday in his second serious season of playing golf and his goal for 2018 is breaking 90. He started off par-par-bogie-birdie before blowing up on an easy par 4 with a 7 but finished the front with a 42. I finished at -2 and was looking for a low round, hopefully in the 60's but the wind really picked up on the back and the temp dropped 10*  and I ended up +2 on the back and Bryan struggled in with a 49. He has shot 91 about 10 times and 90 twice.

... I have a feeling if the weather would have stayed the same, yesterday would have been the day he broke 90 but he still makes too many beginner mistakes, especially in windy conditions. Maybe the biggest mistake I see higher index players make is jut trying a shot that is too difficult for their skill level. Sitting in the rough 10yds off the green to a short sided pin, the play is get it on the green and maybe make a 15-25 footer for par or more likely lag it close for your bogie. I see too many higher index players try and get it close, leaving it in the rough or blading it over the green. I am always reminded of Davis Love II that told DLIII "never follow a bad shot with a great shot. Follow a bad shot with a good shot and save par or make bogie, not a double or triple". 

Exactly!  It's all about eliminating the big numbers.  Breaking 90 is just making bogeys.  Throw in a few pars and maybe a birdie, and even a double bogey won't kill you.  Just don't have a bunch of them!  Take your medicine, get on the green, make your putts and move on to the next hole.  

I remember playing in a pro-am 20+ years ago when I struggled to break 90.  We had a big wind storm the night before and it was still pretty windy when we teed off.  I couldn't keep any woods in the fairway even on a calm day, so I played 5i, 5i, 9i (or whatever into the green) for par 5's and similar for par 4's.  Kept the ball in play; didn't get into a lot of trouble.  Shot under 90 and placed second in my flight because everyone else was hitting driver.  After breaking 90, confidence builds and it's easy next time.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

... Good stuff Kenny. I had a similar experience about 10 years ago playing my best friend in Asheville NC. He was really struggling and getting frustrated and not having any fun. So I bet him I could beat him on the back 9 using only my 5 iron while giving him a stroke a hole. It was a real learning experience as I found myself with manageable yardage on almost every hole. Par 5's were almost perfect for three 5 irons. Par 4's were the same although I had to play a few knockdowns and the same for the par 3's. I shot 4 over on the front with all my clubs and 2 over on the back with only a 5 iron. 

... That is when I started paying much more attention to course management and not just pulling driver on every par 4/5. I have used a 5 iron on par 5 tricky tee shots where I am not going to have a chance to get there in two because of length or hole design. Same with some par 4's where a 5 iron leaves me 80-100 yds in.  And of course 4 iron or DI on a tight hole instead of driver. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

Yesterday was a perfect day to play here.  I had a most unusual round since I usually drive the ball pretty well.  To get the game right, I moved back to the blue tees (70.2/133).  As usual, when I move back, the first three drives are terrible from trying to hit the ball hard.  So, second hole, my drive skipped twice across a lake to the front tee box, escaped with bogie.  Fifth hole, drove it through the dogleg into woods, second shot hit a tree and went toward 6th tee, pitch got through the trees and made the putt for par.  Seven, hit a tree right found the ball behind a tree on the left in roots, popped it out, hit the green from 165, made putt for par.  Eighth hole, hit in trees right off the tee, only able to see the front of the green, pitched it on, two putted from 50 feet for par.  Nine, skipped it across water again!  Eleven, hit through fairway, hooked it around trees to tough pin and made the birdie putt.  Made par on 15 from roots behind a tree right.  At the end of the day, I had a solid 79 (42,37) after being in trouble off the tee all day.   Strangest day I can ever remember.  I do prefer playing from the fairway, maybe tomorrow...

In the bag:

Driver:  Ping G 400 Max

Fairway: Ping G 400, 7 w

Hybrids: Ping G 25,  4

Irons:  Taylormade P 790, 4 through P

Wedges:  Titleist Vokey SM 7,  54  and 58

Putter:  Odyssey Tank Cruiser #7

Today was on okay round on a course I never played before. It was a pretty short course and it will be a pretty good course to work on my Hogan review. Hit some clubs better than others 6i and 7i were on fire but my putter and A wedge sucked big time.

Three putted most of the holes and the wedge was all over but all shorter than normal. I was hit or miss with my 3w.

I swang smooth and didn't force anything. Shallow divots on most and no chunk shots. The new swing feels good and I'm not digging to China anymore.

If I could have putted better I would have shot a personal best. Below is my 7i 20180511_174422.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

6 over after 5. Walk of shame back to box on #2. Pulled my head out and started making putts and catching a few breaks for an 81. The last two weeks have been tough off the tee on 4s and 5s. Finding every tree branch, divit, and bad lie possibl. Even played a sucessful cut shot around a tree to about 156. Came up a club short but if I didnt try I wouldve had to punch out or play way left over water. Good day aftet posting some high numbers.

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Today was on okay round on a course I never played before. It was a pretty short course and it will be a pretty good course to work on my Hogan review. Hit some clubs better than others 6i and 7i were on fire but my putter and A wedge sucked big time.

Three putted most of the holes and the wedge was all over but all shorter than normal. I was hit or miss with my 3w.

I swang smooth and didn't force anything. Shallow divots on most and no chunk shots. The new swing feels good and I'm not digging to China anymore.

If I could have putted better I would have shot a personal best. Below is my 7i attachicon.gif20180511_174422.jpg

Looks good!  OK, got to get rid of those 3-putts!!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Yesterday was a perfect day to play here.  I had a most unusual round since I usually drive the ball pretty well.  To get the game right, I moved back to the blue tees (70.2/133).  As usual, when I move back, the first three drives are terrible from trying to hit the ball hard.  So, second hole, my drive skipped twice across a lake to the front tee box, escaped with bogie.  Fifth hole, drove it through the dogleg into woods, second shot hit a tree and went toward 6th tee, pitch got through the trees and made the putt for par.  Seven, hit a tree right found the ball behind a tree on the left in roots, popped it out, hit the green from 165, made putt for par.  Eighth hole, hit in trees right off the tee, only able to see the front of the green, pitched it on, two putted from 50 feet for par.  Nine, skipped it across water again!  Eleven, hit through fairway, hooked it around trees to tough pin and made the birdie putt.  Made par on 15 from roots behind a tree right.  At the end of the day, I had a solid 79 (42,37) after being in trouble off the tee all day.   Strangest day I can ever remember.  I do prefer playing from the fairway, maybe tomorrow...

I think you just mentioned more trees than I have on my entire course!!!

Played awful today, only three pars. Couldn't hit an iron to save myself and my brain was just scrambled. Oh well there's always next time.

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

Weird round today. Tough conditions, 20-25mph wind from the south, worst direction for my course. A few showers blowing through to keep it interesting.

Tee to green was as long as I've ever seen the course set up. Playing off the back markers, only 2 pins were in the front half, most were only a few yards from the back edge.

Started with a birdie, only put I made all day. We had 1 1/2 inches of rain over the last 3 days and the greens were a touch slower than they looked and I couldn't adjust. Off the tee it was either great or awful, with nothing in between. Irons were ok, was really solid from 100 yards in, hit more good 50-70 yard shots than normal.

Highlight was a par after hitting my drive into the water hazard on a 440 yard par 4, luckily it was playable, a couple of feet worse would have been a lot worse. Lowlight was several birdie putts inside 15 feet left short.

Ended up with 8 over, probably the best score I could have had with how I played.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

On this thread, I'm a first time writer, long time reader. Finally, have a good story to tell.

Played a round a few weeks ago on nice Jack Nicklaus design called Aston Oaks. By all means I'm a high handicapper but I have my days. Anyways, there's an hour frost delay and we are asked to play the back nine 1st. Well, I shot a good for me 44. I'm riding high and my sometimes playing partners who like to gamble are not exciting I'm winning. So, we go to the front and holes 1, 2 and 3 I shoot a 9, 9 and 7. Yes, my friends a 25 in the first 3 holes. I did mange to score a 31 on the last 6 holes which is bogey golf, but I ended with a 100 and even money on the gambling. Still proud of my 44. It's not an easy course.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Looks good! OK, got to get rid of those 3-putts!!!

Kenny I normally don't three putt that much, EVER!. I think knowing that I bought an Evnroll and that it's on the way maybe had something to do with it. I'm not sure if this is one of the reasons I couldn't hit my 50* wedge too since I know I have a new Hogan on the way. I wasn't even thinking about it or at least trying to anyway.

Played awful today, only three pars. Couldn't hit an iron to save myself and my brain was just scrambled. Oh well there's always next time.

Yup, that was me last Wednesday!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Those are some serious scramble skills there! Sounds like you really worked your butt off-Nice work!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

beautiful day here for once- shot 76 with two 7's and three 3 putts, oh what could have been...but thats golf and why we love it

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde......I shot 40/48:88.  I was throwing darts at the Par 3's today, hitting 3/4 within 12 ft.  The problem was putting.  The greens were punched almost 2 weeks ago and they are simply horrible.  They did a deep punch (8 inches) and the greens have just not recovered yet.  Ill be looking to take our game to a sister course next week.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Played in a charity scramble .. we ended up with a team 77 (+5 gross) which was pretty good considering it was a tight course with treacherous (deceitful!) greens.

Happy that I was able to contribute two tee shots plus two other shots onto Par 3s (145 and 180), along with a few "team" pars and bogeys.

All in all my game is progressing - way fewer awful shots, and getting closer to making some good second shots and short game was generally decent.

(Of course that was all just ONE single solitary round .... we all know anything can happen next time out...!)

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Horribly. 42, yes, that's right 42 putts. Everything that looked slow was fast, everything that looked fast was slow, and I read waaayy too much break into most of them. However, the G400 Max was outstanding. I put my best anti-slice move on the first couple, and hooked them, which I never do. After that, it was bombs away!

Sent from my XT1585 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I always try to remember that I'm not good enough to get mad!

My Bag:

:ping-small:  G400 Max

:ping-small:  G30 3W

:cobra-small: King S9-1 5W

:taylormade-small: Aeroburner 3 Rescue/Hybrid

:ping-small: G400  5-UW

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52* and 56*

:rife-putters-1: 2Bar Mallet

:ping-small: Traverse II Cart Bag

Played a brand new course to me today with a friend. Two completely different 9's in terms of the course and play. Front 9 was more open and played well with hitting good tee shots and making putts. Back 9 was a lot tougher and tighter and must have got a bit on the tired side because tee shots got a little wayward and it cost me. That being said given another go at the course I think it would be able to shave some strokes off. Greens were great course was fun and hopefully put a low score down!

Still early in the season but things are starting to come around!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

** course was Grandview in Westphal Nova Scotia.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

** course was Grandview in Westphal Nova Scotia.

Nice. We always loved the Halifax area, and used to go camping in Lower Sackville every summer. Never played golf there, though.

Sent from my XT1585 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I always try to remember that I'm not good enough to get mad!

My Bag:

:ping-small:  G400 Max

:ping-small:  G30 3W

:cobra-small: King S9-1 5W

:taylormade-small: Aeroburner 3 Rescue/Hybrid

:ping-small: G400  5-UW

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52* and 56*

:rife-putters-1: 2Bar Mallet

:ping-small: Traverse II Cart Bag

Played a new course for the first time, liked the layout, it was in good shape (Savannah Golf Links in Cambridge, Ontario). Hit the driver well (often not the case) pretty good ballstriking round, however my putter really let me down, missed lots of easy ones that hurt. Ended up with an 89 but could have been 85 or below. Happy with that result for the 2nd round of the year!

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

Back to back 44's for an 88 at Plantation Palms GC. Only had 3 penalties today.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I forgot to post this last week after my first round this year. As you may remember I did some remodel work for my brother-in-law. As a thanks he gave me Dick's gift cards, so I bought a cobra F7. It has Cobra connect standard with it. First time using the Arcoss and there were a couple of hiccups. What I found after getting used to the club and changing weights around is I have a driver distance of 259yds. And that is with no roll out as the grass was heavy wet. I think I can get another 15 carry with changing the loft, and practice. Pretty pumped.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

I forgot to post this last week after my first round this year. As you may remember I did some remodel work for my brother-in-law. As a thanks he gave me Dick's gift cards, so I bought a cobra F7. It has Cobra connect standard with it. First time using the Arcoss and there were a couple of hiccups. What I found after getting used to the club and changing weights around is I have a driver distance of 259yds. And that is with no roll out as the grass was heavy wet. I think I can get another 15 carry with changing the loft, and practice. Pretty pumped.

That's actually pretty cool info.

Rick

Left Hand, 

That's actually pretty cool info.

Thanks. I had my son video me a couple of times as well. I didn't realize how almost violent my wrist motion is. Must be from years of hochey.

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

42/43 85

Putts 35

Far 2

GIR 6

Birds 2

I did have a putt for eagle. Knees got the best of me.

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

First round out after I had some minor adjustments made to my one length irons and shot 41/40 with a triple bogey on 17. Best round of the year so far.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Somehow got 12 holes in B4 the deluge! Course was a bit soggy from rain overnight and this morning but not terrible. Played relatively well 43 front, putting was brutal - driver was great. Hit some longish drives even with soggy fareway sand I believe this is from the visits to the gym started this year. A couple 230+ which is great for an old fart.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Somehow got 12 holes in B4 the deluge! Course was a bit soggy from rain overnight and this morning but not terrible. Played relatively well 43 front, putting was brutal - driver was great. Hit some longish drives even with soggy fareway sand I believe this is from the visits to the gym started this year. A couple 230+ which is great for an old fart.

The sky opened up about half an hour ago. The lights even flickered in my office. Guess I spoke to soon about nice weather. Great you were able to get a few in. And great driving as well.