Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Played pretty well last night in league shot 46 with a horrible and discouraging double on the last hole, 100 out in the fairwy with a GW in my hand

Good News: I took 3rd place Net.

Bad News: I was beat for 2nd place by one stroke, by that bum MDGolfHacker

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

As a bonus I got to see Matt Dobyns bag up close and personal. For those of you not familiar with him check out his bag from the PGA Championship on WRX. He has the new TS3 in the bag with a Tensei Orange and I just had to have a look. When I asked if I could see it he told me to give it a few swings in the range. This thing is an absolute beast. Great feel, perfect ball flight and about ten yards longer than my 917. Titleist can take my money now.

Spoken like a true ho!  :D

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

45 + 39 = 84 today.  Bad rhythm and inconsistent play today.  I didn't play much better on the back however my Square Strike Wedge was saving my arse all over the place.    Six pars & three bogies on the back.  My rhythm was so bad today I felt like a one legged man in a field goal kicking contest.   :D

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Played with our new club pro today. Lovely guy, used to play on the local tour so nothing big..........yet he hits the ball better than I ever have or can ever dream to have. Drives were HIGH, LONG and straight. Irons were like guided missiles to the pins and the short game looked like he threw it at the flag *sigh*

I used to think if I could play like that I could do well in a big comp, but it shows you how tough it really is to make a buck playing golf for a living.

Glad he's our pro though, great manner, has all the toys and very encouraging and friendly to members.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

Played pretty well last night in league shot 46 with a horrible and discouraging double on the last hole, 100 out in the fairwy with a GW in my hand

Good News: I took 3rd place Net.

Bad News: I was beat for 2nd place by one stroke, by that bum MDGolfHacker

Good showing Spys!!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

2 over today, played well.

Oddity of the day was how crazy good I hit the driver today.

Putted good too, except they sliced the greens...

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Scratched my way to an 81. Hit half the fairways but my misses left me behind trees, crappy lies, and hard pan. 17 GIR...lol...nit good. Putts missed by an inch or two. On a positive note i did hot my seldom played 3w ok at times especially on the #1 hdcp hole which I birdied thanks to a 15 foooter. Been in pain and hoping its not the sciatica.

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Played 9 with my son this afternoon in a tidy one under. Nothing terrible about the round and spending time with him was the best part of the round. He didn't hit it too bad either for not playing in a few weeks.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

85 this morning made up of, 2 Birdies, 5 Pars, 9 Bogies and 2 Triples. I need to stop these triples in my rounds. My handicap has now dropped 0.9 in my last three rounds which I am happy with.

Ping G400 MAX 9*, Ping G 3 Wood, TM Aeroburner 4 Hybrid, 4- PW Ping I200, Vokey SM6  50, 54, 58, Cameron & Crown M2 Mallet.

Spoken like a true ho! :D

I am what I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

I haven't played in 4 days and it's been great. Needed a few days off. Might play Sunday. Definitely Monday for league. Body needed a break for sure!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

Arrived at the course with the sun shining on a clear, bright winters day. Got out of the car to discover the wind had picked up a bit.

About 50 degrees, and the wind was a solid 25mph, with gusts up to 40mph. Needless to say it was an interesting day, especially when a few rain squalls rolled through.

Started with a 3 putt par, first putt broke against the slope, stopped about 1 1/2 foot from the hole, then caught a gust of wind and finished 10 feet from the hole. I was playing with our clubs former pro, he commented that 36-38 putts would be good going in that wind.

Played the front 9 in 4 over, had 3 birdie putts from inside 10 feet, and missed them all. Back 9 I was playing really well, even with the card with 3 holes to go. Doubled 16 and 18, mainly due to mental errors (maybe trying to finish before the next squall)

Drove the ball extremely well on the back, hit 3 great knockdown 3 woods from 170 to 10 foot, unfortunately only made 1 of the putts. Bunker play was really good until I left one in the bunker on 16.

Had a lot of fun despite the conditions.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Club Champs last 16 knockout today. It rained all day yesterday, its raining all day today! Hate playing in the rain.

Course starts with a par 3, lasered a 9 iron which stopped 10 feet from the hole, then trickled off the front and ran 25 yards away, chipped on, it ran back off the green and only 20 yds away! a chip and 2 putts later was one down. Played badly from then on, 2 birdies and 1 par, the rest all doubles. I hate playing in the rain and wind....did I mention that already lol lost 4 and 2

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

Pretty darned welll. 76 (36/40). City Championship first round. Made three putts early, nothing much after that. This 3w is a Godsend!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

I had one of my better ball-striking days today. Pured a bunch of shots! The Hogans are going to have to bring it!!!!

I had one of my better ball-striking days today. Pured a bunch of shots! The Hogans are going to have to bring it!!!!

I hope they do bring it that way I can swipe those irons off you lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

40-40-80 (+8) NO birdies and a Triple

FIR 3/14 Umm, yeah what more needs to be said here, NOT good

GIR 11/18 Made up for some poor tee play by hitting greens, proximity wasn't great though.

Putts 16-18-34 Poor proximity is shown here but the putting isn't as bad as the numbers show.

I have been working on setting up with my feet narrower so I don't have to slide the back foot to get my hips through.

My swing felt much more on plane and repeatable today. I struggled with alignment issues though, mainly aimed out to the right. This caused some "steery" shots which led to some scrappy tee play. All in all though a good round and fairly well played.

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

I really don't understand how a player can be 15 strokes worse one round to the next....

91 (43/48). It was truly ugly. I had a swing thought mid-swing ALL day today. My mind kills my ability. I can't stop thinking and just focus. So frustrating.

First time playing in a month yesterday and shot a 79 with 37 putts... kinda easy to guess where lack of practice caught up to me first

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

38/45:83 on Friday.....40/41:81 yesterday with a birdie and 42/42:84 today with a birdie. Getting consistent with the Cobra F8's!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

"... Still in a little funk since being in Miami for a week and not playing for 8 days. Last 3 rounds have been a tempo problem as I just have not found a groove and the game sure seems like a lot of work right now. Shot 74-71-76 the last 3 rounds and although I had 4 lip outs with the 76, I still struggled with my full swing. Just gotta relax and trust my swing tempo will return, hopefully sooner rather than later. "

​... That was last week and it wasn't sooner as I shot rounds of 75, 76 and a 77 yesterday and was still completely out of sync. Finally did some yoga this morning to loosen up my back that has been tight since working on stage in Miami for 12, 13 and 12 hours 3 days in a row. I just didn't realize how much that affected my swing. But felt great on the first tee today and then had 7 birdies and 1 bogie. Once again I flirted with shooting my age hitting a 15 footer on #17 that brought a 65 into play with a birdie on 18. Very wet with no roll but I hit one of the best drives of the day leaving me 176 with a 10mph wind blowing right to left. Pulled it a hair and with the wind I found the bunker for the first time the entire round. Not complaining after not shooting par my last 6 rounds. It is just such a crazy game and ya never know what the day is gonna bring cars every day is different. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

42-39-81 (+9)

FIR 3/14 Welp, still need work here. The misses are getting better so that's a plus.

GIR 12/18 Irons are still strong, just to improve proximity I need to be in he fairway for more control.

Putts 17-18-35

I was E thru 7 on the back. I then went Double, bogey. Things were, uhhh, interesting on the front. In the end, my swing changes are improving my ball striking. The ball striking is hitting the center more but left and right is still sketchy.

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

I've been having shoulder issue's (inflamation in my rotator cuff) and haven't played in 3 weeks. Felt ok on the front and shot 44 (with 1 birdie) and then fell apart and shot 50 on the back. 94 with a sore shoulder and 38 putts but felt great to get back out.

Driver: Ping G25 10.5*
Hybrid 3/4: NIke Vapor Fly 20.5, 22.5
Irons: 5 to A Wedge: Mizuno JPX 850 Forged

Wedges: 52*, 56*, 60* Vokey SM4
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 3 (2017)
Ball: Bridgestone RXS
Bag: Callaway

Eglin AFB eagle course shot 43/36 for 79. 9/14 FIR and 12/18 GIR 38 putts. Eagle chances at 10 (Par 4), 12 (Par 5) and 18 ( Par 5). I even hit the flagstick on number 6. My putting killed me today.

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

It was cooler this morning, with not much smoke in the air until we made the turn around 10am.  I heard that a new fire started nearby, and the slight breeze we had was blowing it right into town.  On the par 5 #13 we lost sight of the ball driving down the middle of the fairway!!

I shot 43/38 = 81, but remember my course is a par 37 on the front and par 35 on the back.  Only one birdie on #17, but putted fairly well; only 30 putts.  My driver is killing me!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Played a quick twilight 9 yesterday afternoon and shot a 53. Driver and long irons were on fire, but I think I thinned every shot I took inside 150 yds. This inconsistency is killing me. 21 putts didn't help but it definitely wasn't the worst part of my game. One of these days I'm gonna put it all together...

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

Played a quick twilight 9 yesterday afternoon and shot a 53. Driver and long irons were on fire, but I think I thinned every shot I took inside 150 yds. This inconsistency is killing me. 21 putts didn't help but it definitely wasn't the worst part of my game. One of these days I'm gonna put it all together...

You mean to say that those magical new wedges aren't fixing all of your problems? Totally kidding. I played Saturday and was fatting all of my approach shots (NOT a data collection day). Finally on about the 15th hole, I realized that I was standing with the ball slightly more forward in my stance.. durr... It's those millimeters of a miss that mean the difference between thin, fat, and money. Damn this game!

PXG 0311 Gen 5 9°/ Fujikura MotoreX F1 6X
:cobra-small:  F6 3 Wood 14* / Kuro Kage Silver 65X
:cobra-small: F8 6 wood 20* / Fujikura MotoreX F3 6S

:cobra-small: RADSpeed Hybrid 24*
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TS1 4-GW / FCM Precision 6.5 Rifle
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TSW Wedge - 56/12
:edel-golf-1:  EAS 1.0 / Grip master 2.0 

MAXFLI  Tour CG

Interesting weekend of golf for me.

Saturday was a 72(36-36) with 6 birdies. Such a rollercoaster from hole to hole.

Sunday was a 73 (34-39) with 2 birdies. Not sure what happened when I crossed over to the 10th tee, but it was like I forgot how to swing. Thankfully my putting and chipping saved me and help me break 40.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

I've been having shoulder issue's (inflamation in my rotator cuff) and haven't played in 3 weeks. Felt ok on the front and shot 44 (with 1 birdie) and then fell apart and shot 50 on the back. 94 with a sore shoulder and 38 putts but felt great to get back out.

Been dealing with same in my right shoulder.....but since I am in the Co ra Challenge, I did not want to go to Dr with the issue......two weeks left and I have an appt this Thursday with PT for eval.

Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder