TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Like complete dog bleep. Played 9 holes and had no birdie putts.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I can easily play 18 holes and have 6-8 birdie putts... and none go in.   :(

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Oof, forget it and move on.

Already done. Spent the day on the beach relaxing with my wife and kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

I know the feeling. We'll just need to keep at it. Try different things, setup, grip (how you hold the club), grip size, stance, maybe something will work. It doesn't matter how we do it, as long as it gets in the hole.

It's OK to try different things to find the right putter/stroke/setup, but at some point, we have to pick something that feels the best and spend a lot of time on putting drills.  There's no quick fix.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Already done. Spent the day on the beach relaxing with my wife and kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome, kids can make you forget about bad day of golf or work

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

45/44 89

Fairways 6

GIR 4

Putts 32. One 3 Jack. Five 1 putts

Ground was so wet if you hit the ground at all before ball, all distance was lost.

Plus zero roll.

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

Today was not a good round 4 penalty strokes, 2 3-putts, 7 fairways, 8 greens 33 putts shot 79

Ping G410 LST 10.5 set -1* Flat Accra TZ5 65 M5

Callaway Epic Flash 15* set -1 Aldila ATX Blue 75TX

Ben Hogan FT Worth Hi 19* KBS Tour V X

Ben Hogan PTX Pro 4-P KBS Tour V X 2* Flat 4* loft increments

Hogan Equalizer 50* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 X 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 56* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 62* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

EVNROLL ER7 P2 Aware Tour
Scotty Cameron Newport2 Buttonback P2 Aware Tour Grip
Snell MTB-X

Hit the ball really good today.

4 iron has been really good lately

and the ball has been going right where I aim it

Days like today make one really love the game

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Last 2 rounds I've woke up with a sore shoulder and taped it up with k-tape. I've been taking a lot of 3/4 let off swings and hitting utility irons off the tee... and have posted 2 of my best scores back to back in a while. And with not so great putting rounds... 37 putts in a 79 2 rounds ago and 75 with 32 putts this past round. Had birdie putts on nearly every hole both rounds. Did get the putter going on the back in this last round including a 12 footer for eagle toclose the round. Should tell me something about course management. Leave myself more full clubs into greensand don't tryto bust everything

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

+2 for 18. all time low. Hit 50%GIR and 67% fairways. Uo and dowm 66% and no 3 putts with two birdies. birdied 17 with 15 downhill with hard break left then bogied par 5 18 after hitting fairway but pulled 2nd shot left and had punch out. Left myself 80 to stick. and put it to 10 feet but it backed down the hill to the fringe. Big difference was I hit 3wood most holes which left me at least 2 to 3 clubs shorter than my normal hybrid or 5wood.

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

The season was officially over in our league but we'll continue to play as long as there is enough light. With no pressure for points, I decided to try a couple risky shots just to see if I could do it. The 16th is a very short par 4 with a dogleg protected by huge trees. The prudent play is to hit an iron off the tee, leaving about 80 yards as long at you get passed a tree (long is not good either). I decided to give the green a go with a hybrid. I wasn't really sure about the line I should take but made a great guess and had plenty of height to get over the trees. I ended up with a 20 footer for eagle. Naturally I had the right line but left it a couple rotations short. I'll take a tap-in birdie all day, but it really torqued me that I left it short. Here's an overhead view of the hole. The tees were towards the front of the tee box in the pic, so it was really more like 190 to the front of the green. Ended up 8 over on the 9 after a pretty shaky start to the round. I chipped quite a bit better than the abomination that was last week.Screenshot_20180904-204330.jpeg

Sent from my BLN-L24 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Finally beginning to accept the fact that I'll never get the hang of hitting a draw on command if not on the range lol.

As the saying goes, dance with the one that brung ya. And a fade is how she is dressed up.

So yesterday I played it and carded an 85 but it was the first round in months that I wasn't fighting the swing and it all felt comfortable.

Single digits index is to far too reach this year now but next year it is on! And it'll happen with the gentle fade.

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

shot good

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Shot lowest score in 15 years yesterday. Made 1 putt over 5 feet and hit 2 hosel rockets. Ballstriking was incredible. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

So I went into last night's final night of of league play 6 points and 3 spots out of the playoffs. I knew the odds were long and it would take my best round of the year to get in.

I started with a solid birdie on the first. Talk about an up and down round after that. I knew I was right on the cusp but a double on the par 3 4th hole didn't help my feelings. Then a triple on the pp at 5 7th sealed my fate. But I kept my head up and parred 8 & 9.

I felt like I had shot 46 or 47. But for the first time all year I didn't keep score as I rode in the passenger seat.

After adding em up. MDGH asked me to double check his math. I was shocked to see a 43. Maybe all was not lost for net standings. As I was getting 10 pops.

But then I was quickly heart broken when I saw MDGH with a 40 and knowing he was getting 7, even I can tell thsfs two net 33's. Meaning shared points for whatever place I get.

Found out this morning. I slipped into a tie for 32 (top 32 make the playoffs).

I won the tie breaker by virtue of the lowest last round played. My 43 to his 45.

So I'll go in as the No. 32 seed playing the no 1 seed. But as they say...so you're saying there's a chance.

Why do I make things so hard on myself. Ha coming down to the last week, the ast 3 holes and then a tie breaker. Lol

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

So I went into last night's final night of of league play 6 points and 3 spots out of the playoffs. I knew the odds were long and it would take my best round of the year to get in.

I started with a solid birdie on the first. Talk about an up and down round after that. I knew I was right on the cusp but a double on the par 3 4th hole didn't help my feelings. Then a triple on the pp at 5 7th sealed my fate. But I kept my head up and parred 8 & 9.

I felt like I had shot 46 or 47. But for the first time all year I didn't keep score as I rode in the passenger seat.

After adding em up. MDGH asked me to double check his math. I was shocked to see a 43. Maybe all was not lost for net standings. As I was getting 10 pops.

But then I was quickly heart broken when I saw MDGH with a 40 and knowing he was getting 7, even I can tell thsfs two net 33's. Meaning shared points for whatever place I get.

I won the tie breaker by virtue of the lowest last round played. My 43 to his 45.

So I'll go in as the No. 32 seed playing the no 1 seed. But as they say...so you're saying there's a chance.

Why do I make things so hard on myself. Ha coming down to the last week, the ast 3 holes and then a tie breaker. Lol

Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. Golf Spy Rob now about to become league champion. It looks like a mirac...It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the Hole!

Go get 'em killer!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Behold the power of the heavenwood!!!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

Played last night and shot 73. Bsck to back 73s. Missed several birdies in the 8 foot range. Put my 3 wood in for both these rounds and irs giving me at least 2 clubs on my approach over my 5wood. If I can get my driver working again, I can see par or better in my future.

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Nice job!!  See what not keeping the score can do?  I knew you could do it.  If you are going to win, you have to beat them all.  Might as well start with #1.

After last weeks Wolf game at the other course in town, I was invited back again this week.  Probably wanted some of their quarters back that I won!!  Well, they got them... all but one.

This guy at the other club has a corporate membership, so he gets to play anytime he wants and his guests play for free.  It might be nice to play at a different course once a week just to mix things up.  

I drove the ball really well all day.  It's a tight desert course, and I only missed one fairway which actually resulted in a pretty good lie.  There were only three of us today, so we didn't play partners.  We each got 6 holes to play against the other two.  I managed to lose 3 of those 6 times to birdies; tough, but if you have to lose a hole, it's not bad to lose to a birdie.

My trouble today was putting.  last week was the first time in two years that I have played this course.  Today, I just couldn't get the line or the speed correct on these greens; lots of slope.  I ended up shooting 84 with six (6) 3-putts!!!!  I hardly ever 3-putt on my home course.  

If I continue to play at that course, I expect to be able to read the greens a little better the more I play it.  Won't be next week though; those guys are going to play Chambers Bay.  Wish I could join them.

After last weeks Wolf game at the other course in town, I was invited back again this week. Probably wanted some of their quarters back that I won!! Well, they got them... all but one.

This guy at the other club has a corporate membership, so he gets to play anytime he wants and his guests play for free. It might be nice to play at a different course once a week just to mix things up.

I drove the ball really well all day. It's a tight desert course, and I only missed one fairway which actually resulted in a pretty good lie. There were only three of us today, so we didn't play partners. We each got 6 holes to play against the other two. I managed to lose 3 of those 6 times to birdies; tough, but if you have to lose a hole, it's not bad to lose to a birdie.

My trouble today was putting. last week was the first time in two years that I have played this course. Today, I just couldn't get the line or the speed correct on these greens; lots of slope. I ended up shooting 84 with six (6) 3-putts!!!! I hardly ever 3-putt on my home course.

If I continue to play at that course, I expect to be able to read the greens a little better the more I play it. Won't be next week though; those guys are going to play Chambers Bay. Wish I could join them.

ouch on the 3 putts!! killers for sure.

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

First round in over a month. Bad weather, and busy weekends kept me from playing much. It did not go well.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

shot good

Aww c'mon Sluggo, you can give a bit more detail than that!

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Today was a post Cobra Challenge experiment.  My bag included the following:

Driver: Wilson Triton

Fairways: Cobra F8 3W & 5W

Irons: Ben Hogan Ptx (with the same shafts that are in my Cobra F8's)

Putter:  Bellum-Winmore blade

I wanted to play a round without gps and shot tracking.  Just old time golf.  Well, I shot 40/43:83 with 2 Birdies and 2 Doubles.  It was an amazing round....my scoring irons were terrific from 100 to 145 yards out.  Maybe I'll play them again tomorrow in the weekly points game.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Well i had a rough day at Omni on Amelia Island. Played from the tips at 6600 yards. Pete Dye is an insane course designer and this was my first experience playing one of his courses. It was tough. I had 3 penalties and landed in a bunch of greenside bunkers. I hit some really good shots but my putting was poor again and some of my irons were off which ended up in the water. All in all i say my game is trending upward like in the wrong direction. I think its time for a lesson to get things back on track. I believe this happened to me last year. I have shot 87 and 90 my last two rounds.

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

Here is a snapshot...i missed alot of greens today...

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

39-35-74 (+2)

FIR 7/14 This is a definite step in the right direction, getting better off the tee.

GIR 8/18 Improvments are needed, my iron game was the worst it has been in a while today. I just couldn't get comfortable over the ball. I hit a high number of shots fat. If things had gone better with the irons, I could have been 3 or 4 under. Oh, well, always next time, I suppose.

Putts 13-12-25 Best putting day EVER. Once I got on the green, I felt like I couldn't miss. I didn't miss a putt inside 8 feet all day. Speed was good, and not a single three putt. If I could putt half that well normally, I see scratch in my future.

My game is definitely trending downward. I am down 6 shots from where I started this year. I have gone from a 10 to a 4 this year! 🎉🎉🎉

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

39-35-74 (+2)

FIR 7/14 This is a definite step in the right direction, getting better off the tee.

GIR 8/18 Improvments are needed, my iron game was the worst it has been in a while today. I just couldn't get comfortable over the ball. I hit a high number of shots fat. If things had gone better with the irons, I could have been 3 or 4 under. Oh, well, always next time, I suppose.

Putts 13-12-25 Best putting day EVER. Once I got on the green, I felt like I couldn't miss. I didn't miss a putt inside 8 feet all day. Speed was good, and not a single three putt. If I could putt half that well normally, I see scratch in my future.

My game is definitely trending downward. I am down 6 shots from where I started this year. I have gone from a 10 to a 4 this year!

That's good stuff GB! Keep plantin' down the hole like a BOSS!

Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)

#Powertotheplayers

Well i had a rough day at Omni on Amelia Island. Played from the tips at 6600 yards. Pete Dye is an insane course designer and this was my first experience playing one of his courses. It was tough. I had 3 penalties and landed in a bunch of greenside bunkers. I hit some really good shots but my putting was poor again and some of my irons were off which ended up in the water. All in all i say my game is trending upward like in the wrong direction. I think its time for a lesson to get things back on track. I believe this happened to me last year. I have shot 87 and 90 my last two rounds. attachicon.gif 20180907_123004.jpegattachicon.gif 20180907_123222.jpegattachicon.gif 20180907_125553.jpegattachicon.gif 20180907_130122.jpegattachicon.gif 20180907_130815.jpegattachicon.gif 20180907_132201.jpegattachicon.gif 20180907_145906.jpeg

Great pics! Those are some well defined fairways there sheltered with all those d*** trees! Diabolical!

Driver

#Powertotheplayers

9 holes 46

Fairways 5

GIR 1

Putts 16 1/3 putt 3/1 putts

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid