TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Only played 9 but played pretty well.

I think the Mizunos are about to be donated

IMG_20181019_100952.thumb.jpeg.c53468f1dc097a7466388c7dd9e1bb67.jpeg

I’m currently accepting donations. Seriously though you’d kick them for the Srixons? As much as I love the Launchers I can see myself with maybe moving to Srixons or Mizunos in the scoring irons. Maybe 8-gap so I’m curious.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

23 minutes ago, jlukes said:

Only played 9 but played pretty well.

I think the Mizunos are about to be donated

IMG_20181019_100952.jpeg

SAY IT ISN'T SOOOOOOO!!!! 😫

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

1 minute ago, yungkory said:

SAY IT ISN'T SOOOOOOO!!!! 😫

4 minutes ago, Wedgie said:

I’m currently accepting donations. Seriously though you’d kick them for the Srixons? As much as I love the Launchers I can see myself with maybe moving to Srixons or Mizunos in the scoring irons. Maybe 8-gap so I’m curious.

It's not the heads, it's the shafts.  I am in the best shape of my life right now and I am swinging 116 MPH with my driver and almost 92MPH with my 7 iron!  I needed to move to X Stiff shafts in my irons.

I priced out reshafting them and with the shafts (Modus 120X), pulling the old shafts, and install it would be over $400!  I have always had a soft spot for Srixon irons (I gamed the 545s and 745s) and the 765s fixed the only thing I didn't like about the 745s - they narrowed/refined the sole.  The 765s also came with Modus 120 shafts as the stock option so it was super easy to find a great deal on a gently used set that fit my specs.  Couldn't find the JPX 900 Tours or MP 18 SCs in my specs with the shafts I wanted for anything near what I got these 765s for!

27 minutes ago, jlukes said:

It's not the heads, it's the shafts.  I am in the best shape of my life right now and I am swinging 116 MPH with my driver and almost 92MPH with my 7 iron!  I needed to move to X Stiff shafts in my irons.

I priced out reshafting them and with the shafts (Modus 120X), pulling the old shafts, and install it would be over $400!  I have always had a soft spot for Srixon irons (I gamed the 545s and 745s) and the 765s fixed the only thing I didn't like about the 745s - they narrowed/refined the sole.  The 765s also came with Modus 120 shafts as the stock option so it was super easy to find a great deal on a gently used set that fit my specs.  Couldn't find the JPX 900 Tours or MP 18 SCs in my specs with the shafts I wanted for anything near what I got these 765s for!

Congrats for being in shape! I'm still going to call you my JPX 900 MGS brother. The Srixons are fantastic irons for sure, hope you get some more rounds in before the weather abandons you folks!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

The Seniors at Pebble Creek played a Scramble today. My team finished in first with 31/31:62 8 under par. Lot of fun.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

39-37-76 (+4)

Putts 14-11-25 Well, the 3 chip ins helped here. It also helps when you hit 7 greens and have to get up and down a bunch. 

All in all, I chipped the best I ever have, 2 iron was on fire, and the I200's are still great. It's just difficult to hit greens from 24 inch fescue and behind trees. 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

I played OKAY today. Nothing to brag about. Played 9 after work, no warmup. I did hit some decent shots, but could have played better. My putter is still solid, so I feel good about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PXG 0211 12° driver w/Project X Cypher R flex  shaft
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 16° 4 wood w/Kuro Kage Black 60g shaft

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC HyWay 21° utilitywood w/Maltby MPF shaft
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 22° 4 hybrid w/UST Proforce V2 Black shaft

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 25° 5 hybrid w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue shaft

Lazrus 27° 6 hybrid w/Lazrus  graphite shaft
PXG 0211DC irons 7-PW w/Project X Cypher graphite shafts

:cleveland-small: CBX2 50° wedge

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg M-Series+ 56° wedge w/UST Recoil 660 graphite shaft
:wilson_staff_small: Infinite Bean putter

HORRIBLE is how I played today. Shot a 97......the wheels fell off.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Don't fret - we've all been there and will be there again.

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

FINALLY!!  Shot the 3rd best score of my life today and only second sub 80 round this year.  Everything was clicking today and particular my approach shots.  Granted, this is not a really tough course, but it isn't a push over either.  I got one big break when an errant 160 yard approach hit a tree and bounced on the green about 10 ft from the flag.  The biggest challenge were the leaves.  The fairways have a pretty healthy amount of them and they were thick in places.  My partner had to cancel and I debated going... so glad I did.

Bills76.jpg

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

FINALLY!!  Shot the 3rd best score of my life today and only second sub 80 round this year.  Everything was clicking today and particular my approach shots.  Granted, this is not a really tough course, but it isn't a push over either.  I got one big break when an errant 160 yard approach hit a tree and bounced on the green about 10 ft from the flag.  The biggest challenge were the leaves.  The fairways have a pretty healthy amount of them and they were thick in places.  My partner had to cancel and I debated going... so glad I did.

Congrats - you'll have to frame those 'best round' scorecards

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

This is nuts. Because it's been around 90 degrees here lately I've been pulling 3 clubs out of my bag, and walking with just those 3 clubs and my putter, so I wouldn't have to carry the bag. I brought my 4 iron, 7 iron, PW and my putter, and I've been playing the white tees, which are about 6,000 yards. I've been playing 9 holes after work this week and didn't bother keeping score.

Well, today, I went out this afternoon and did the same deal, 3 clubs, plus putter. I didn't bother keeping score, but I got to the 11th hole and parred it, and then I started to reflect on where I stood, score wise through that hole, and it occured to me that I was +1 through that point in the round. So I kept going, and bogeyed one other hole, but then birdied the 16th hole to put me back at +1. Well, I ran into a couple of foursomes on the 17th tee, and said screw it, and went back and played holes #1 and #2, where I went par, and then double bogeyed the tough 2nd hole to stand at +3 through 16 holes played. It was dinner time, so I didn't bother going back to finish 17 & 18, but I mean, come on, 3 over for 16 holes with 4 clubs?

If this keeps up I may never go back to playing the entire bag.

OK, and let me go back to where I started - the 11th hole. I think I went back and added up my score to that point, because hole #11 is notoriously the hardest hole on the course. It's about a 400 yard dogleg left par 4, with a massive amount of trees guarding the left side so you can't cut the corner, and the driving range is OB on the right, so you have to split the fairway down the middle, and you have to hit it long enough to get past the last tree on the left, which sticks into the left side of the fairway. So if your drive isn't long enough you have to either hit around this tree with a hook, or take an iron over this tree.

With that visual in your head, I hit a perfect 4 iron into the middle of the fairway, but I had 185 yards to the pin, with the tree on the left forcing me to either hit over the tree, hook it around it, or rip a low line drive underneath the tree. So my choices here, with only 3 irons is to punch a 4 iron underneath the tree and hope it gets to the green, basically with a feel shot, or take 7 iron and hook it around the tree, knowing my shot will probably land short of the green, because I can only hit a 7 iron abour 170 yards with my best effort and purest contact. So I factored all of that in, and figured my best percentage shot would be the 7 iron hooked around the tree, because if I took the 4 iron and punched it, I had a good probability of missing it just enough to hit tree branches. 7 iron it is. So I smoked that 7 iron perfectly, but even with my best 7 iron I ended up just short of the green. So I chipped a PW to about 7 feet, and then made the putt for par.

For the record, even with 14 clubs in the bag I normally average a bogey on #11. Making par is simply a bonus. But to par that hole with 4 clubs is just insane in my mind. I will also say that when you only have 4 clubs, you are gonna miss more greens than normal. I was chipping great today, and making some great par saves with my putter. Golf is a crazy game.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

Congrats - you'll have to frame those 'best round' scorecards

I thought I had.  Thanks.

Shot 84 yesterday. Not my best ball striking day but scraped enough together to keep it interesting. Highlight of the day was a birdie on #6 after a poor tee shot. Stuck it close from the trees and drained the putt. default_smile.png

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

Yuck it happens. You had a great run there for a while it’ll come back.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I felt like I was playing terribly, but it ended up being a decent round. Flew home from Boston the night before (six hours), so my muscles were still very stiff. The front 9 were rough as I was having trouble rotating my hips. My lower back felt like there was a cinder block tied to it.

That being said, shot 46 on the front. Went Par, Par, Par, Bogey, Birdie (8-12). Ended up shooting 41 on the back.

Hole 12 is a 489 yard Par 5.

Crushed the M4 348 yards dead straight. Followed with an 8i that hit the green 8" from the pin and rolled to 5' with a chance for Eagle. The putt had stopped on the upside of a hill just behind the pin. Left my eagle putt 1' short. But cleaned up for a Birdie. Could have been one of my best 8i shots I've ever had.

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

15 hours ago, GSwag said:

This is nuts. Because it's been around 90 degrees here lately I've been pulling 3 clubs out of my bag, and walking with just those 3 clubs and my putter, so I wouldn't have to carry the bag. I brought my 4 iron, 7 iron, PW and my putter, and I've been playing the white tees, which are about 6,000 yards. I've been playing 9 holes after work this week and didn't bother keeping score.

Well, today, I went out this afternoon and did the same deal, 3 clubs, plus putter. I didn't bother keeping score, but I got to the 11th hole and parred it, and then I started to reflect on where I stood, score wise through that hole, and it occured to me that I was +1 through that point in the round. So I kept going, and bogeyed one other hole, but then birdied the 16th hole to put me back at +1. Well, I ran into a couple of foursomes on the 17th tee, and said screw it, and went back and played holes #1 and #2, where I went par, and then double bogeyed the tough 2nd hole to stand at +3 through 16 holes played. It was dinner time, so I didn't bother going back to finish 17 & 18, but I mean, come on, 3 over for 16 holes with 4 clubs?

If this keeps up I may never go back to playing the entire bag.

OK, and let me go back to where I started - the 11th hole. I think I went back and added up my score to that point, because hole #11 is notoriously the hardest hole on the course. It's about a 400 yard dogleg left par 4, with a massive amount of trees guarding the left side so you can't cut the corner, and the driving range is OB on the right, so you have to split the fairway down the middle, and you have to hit it long enough to get past the last tree on the left, which sticks into the left side of the fairway. So if your drive isn't long enough you have to either hit around this tree with a hook, or take an iron over this tree.

With that visual in your head, I hit a perfect 4 iron into the middle of the fairway, but I had 185 yards to the pin, with the tree on the left forcing me to either hit over the tree, hook it around it, or rip a low line drive underneath the tree. So my choices here, with only 3 irons is to punch a 4 iron underneath the tree and hope it gets to the green, basically with a feel shot, or take 7 iron and hook it around the tree, knowing my shot will probably land short of the green, because I can only hit a 7 iron abour 170 yards with my best effort and purest contact. So I factored all of that in, and figured my best percentage shot would be the 7 iron hooked around the tree, because if I took the 4 iron and punched it, I had a good probability of missing it just enough to hit tree branches. 7 iron it is. So I smoked that 7 iron perfectly, but even with my best 7 iron I ended up just short of the green. So I chipped a PW to about 7 feet, and then made the putt for par.

For the record, even with 14 clubs in the bag I normally average a bogey on #11. Making par is simply a bonus. But to par that hole with 4 clubs is just insane in my mind. I will also say that when you only have 4 clubs, you are gonna miss more greens than normal. I was chipping great today, and making some great par saves with my putter. Golf is a crazy game.

Great playing and managing your game!

Your round sounds like my normal round with all my clubs.  I do miss a lot of greens because some are just too far, especially when the wind blows.  Your #11 hole sounds similar to my #18 par 5 hole except there are no massive number of trees at the dogleg; only one very large tree!  I can't reach the green in two shots, and I am always stuck with either going over, under or hook around that tree, to a layup spot.  There is no bailout right.  If I miss right, it's sand shot over sand or water all the way to the green.  I'm probably 25% getting past that tree without being in the sand, no matter how I try to get by it.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Mediocre round. I couldn’t hit my short irons at all today. My driver and putter were both decent. Way too many bunker shots.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PXG 0211 12° driver w/Project X Cypher R flex  shaft
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 16° 4 wood w/Kuro Kage Black 60g shaft

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC HyWay 21° utilitywood w/Maltby MPF shaft
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 22° 4 hybrid w/UST Proforce V2 Black shaft

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 25° 5 hybrid w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue shaft

Lazrus 27° 6 hybrid w/Lazrus  graphite shaft
PXG 0211DC irons 7-PW w/Project X Cypher graphite shafts

:cleveland-small: CBX2 50° wedge

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg M-Series+ 56° wedge w/UST Recoil 660 graphite shaft
:wilson_staff_small: Infinite Bean putter

84 at the CC here in-town. Didn’t hit the irons well at all. 50% of fairways, 33% of greens. Putted very well! Nice to play a different track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

I played like a golfer - 34–38 72.

Being able to hit it 230 instead of 215 makes a huge difference.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

this week courses will be closing up so went out today for the last round of the season. 

Shot the best round.

47/41

4 pars and 3 birdies.  most ever in a round.

and putter was on fire -31 putts.

20181021_130138.jpg

20181021_162835.jpg

20181021_133014.jpg

20181021_131810.jpg

20181021_131021.jpg

20181021_131017.jpg

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

7 minutes ago, Har in the Hat said:

this week courses will be closing up so went out today for the last round of the season. 

Shot the best round.

47/41

20181021_130138.jpg

20181021_162835.jpg

20181021_133014.jpg

20181021_131810.jpg

20181021_131021.jpg

20181021_131017.jpg

Great going!  WTH are they closing up for?  The weather looks absolutely perfect.  

22 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Great going!  WTH are they closing up for?  The weather looks absolutely perfect.  

temperatures are freezing at night.

frost delays in the mornings and temps around 0 deg C till about 10 am when it starts warming up.  the tee times starting at about 11 am. gets dark at 6:15. Doesn't make sense now to fully staff the course for the short hours. This course does shotgun starts during this time of the season

my home course is closing on Tuesday. 

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

Dexterity:

2 minutes ago, Har in the Hat said:

temperatures are freezing at night.

frost delays in the mornings and temps around 0 deg C till about 10 am when it starts warming up.  the tee times starting at about 11 am. gets dark at 6:15. Doesn't make sense now to fully staff the course for the short hours. This course does shotgun starts during this time of the season

my home course is closing on Tuesday. 

We've had frosts here, but not that bad.  Now that you mention it, I do recall Old Works saying they close on Halloween.  Time to head south. 🏜️

6 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

We've had frosts here, but not that bad.  Now that you mention it, I do recall Old Works saying they close on Halloween.  Time to head south. 🏜️

take me with you

🏌🏿‍♂️

Dexterity:

Shot the best round.
47/41

20181021_130138.thumb.jpg.2f92c97a8e14c7f9bfdd1e0aadd28b79.jpg
20181021_162835.thumb.jpg.0fe25e52669655705b7837d625a14158.jpg
20181021_133014.thumb.jpg.6390a86d05c96980df93f0493ac5bce0.jpg
20181021_131810.thumb.jpg.844dc8c73d3d1d045d9eb5bb0f5709ca.jpg
20181021_131021.thumb.jpg.a2b1ee9a59118526f20722c319483ec7.jpg
20181021_131017.thumb.jpg.cf4d5a8bb828370bdabe047a859690f9.jpg
Beautiful courses up there Har, and great round. One of these days I gotta get up that way. The wife's been talking about it, as we'd rather head that way than Florida for a vacation, especially in the summer. Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

2 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Beautiful courses up there Har, and great round. One of these days I gotta get up that way. The wife's been talking about it, as we'd rather head that way than Florida for a vacation, especially in the summer. Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

thanks.

that would be great.

the rockies have some phenomenal courses.

Dexterity:

Journeyed up to Cincinnati for my son's wedding this past weekend.  Got to play a round with my son and a couple of his groomsmen on Friday.  Played a municipal course called "Blue Ash Golf Club".  Have to say it was one of the most impressive golf courses and clubhouses for a Muni I've ever played.  Great condition, very interesting design, and the hills and slopes were very challenging to one accustomed to Florida Flat.  Only negative was lack of a driving range.

Nonchalant putts count the same as chalant putts.

In my Ogio Ozone XX Cart Stand Bag:

Ping G400 10.5 Deg Driver, stock Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz 19 Deg 5 Wood, stock Matrix Osik Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 21 Deg Tour 4 Hybrid, Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft 

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, 4-P, Stiff Shafts

Scor 48 and 55 degree wedges.  
Renegar 60 Deg Steel Shaft Lob Wedge

TM Ghost Spider Si 38" Counterbalanced Putter