TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

43 minutes ago, Rickp said:

I was scheduled for knee replacement this Spring but shoulder repair was needed 1st. I’m instead going for Supartz injections. Had them B4 and it works unfortunately only for 6 months to 1year. Ask your Orthopedic Surgeon about Supartz, it’s a good short term alternative.
I’m not in a rush to go under the knife for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I did the Sinvisc injections on my other knee with no decent results.  I don't think I'm going to bother going with them again with this knee.  Might just have to bite the bullet and get it done.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

I did the Sinvisc injections on my other knee with no decent results.  I don't think I'm going to bother going with them again with this knee.  Might just have to bite the bullet and get it done.

K
Guess you know what’s next. Good luck and pick a good Surgeon.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

We won our flight at the member/guest at the PGA Village. 21 flights in total. The playoff was 10 teams go to #1 and 11 teams go to #10. We went to 10. Format is alternate shot with 4 teams advancing to the next hole. Tie breaker is a chip off. It was quite a sight. In addition to the 11 teams there were maybe another 25 groups following in their carts.

We drew #7 to tee off. Some great drives and some ugly drives prior to my partner. He gets up and tops it 40 to 50 yards into the junk and after about 50 of us took the 3 minutes to find the ball it was declared lost. I had to tee it up again in front of the crowd. Thank goodness I got it in the fairway about 220 yards. Left him with about 140 and he hit it 120. I chipped on and left him about a 40 footer. We picked up but had a great time.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

7 hours ago, revkev said:

Good to see you in here - how are you doing?
@Ping Apologist we are going to do it again next Friday with MattF in the mix.

Man, wish I could be there if only to watch. you fellas have a good time out there-All the best my friends!!!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

1 hour ago, Wedgie said:

We won our flight at the member/guest at the PGA Village. 21 flights in total. The playoff was 10 teams go to #1 and 11 teams go to #10. We went to 10. Format is alternate shot with 4 teams advancing to the next hole. Tie breaker is a chip off. It was quite a sight. In addition to the 11 teams there were maybe another 25 groups following in their carts.

We drew #7 to tee off. Some great drives and some ugly drives prior to my partner. He gets up and tops it 40 to 50 yards into the junk and after about 50 of us took the 3 minutes to find the ball it was declared lost. I had to tee it up again in front of the crowd. Thank goodness I got it in the fairway about 220 yards. Left him with about 140 and he hit it 120. I chipped on and left him about a 40 footer. We picked up but had a great time.

Great work out there! Wow! Wadda finish!!!

Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)

#Powertotheplayers

One of those days where I'm questioning why I even like this dumb sport, haha.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

5 minutes ago, yungkory said:

One of those days where I'm questioning why I even like this dumb sport, haha.

... Amen. I had 5 birdies today. But I offset those with 5 bogies. 3 were all on me with a couple of loose short irons and a topped 2 iron, but hit a sprinkler head bouncing over a green on one hole and on another hit an aggressive spinning pitch I hoped would hop and stop to a front pin at the bottom of a slope, but it hit right on the collar and shot forward up the slope. The whole day felt a little like kissing my sister. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

Left home around 10:30-ish and hit the range, but not before checking in to play in as a single. After warming up, I got piled in with 3 awesome fellas (2 cops & and a lawyer of all things) and all 3 were just monsters off the tee. The older fella, 59 I heard, was just hammering them down there near 300 and I felt a little inadequate... The other two, way younger, were both also in or just past his range...damn. ME AND MY PAULTRY 230-240...Ah well...

Anyhow I managed to scratch out a 49/45 with 5 pars mixed in with a pile of junk that was may short game today. For some odd reason, I had more than my share of blade-shots that kept me from shining where I normally do. Damn...😡. Driver was "OK" and many of my irons had that "click" sound I get when I flush one with these irons of mine. Trouble was, even though I may have flushed one, it was off-line a bit, so I still have to work on that.

Fun day overall-just happy to be out there.

Driver

#Powertotheplayers

14 minutes ago, chisag said:

The whole day felt a little like kissing my sister. 

Gawd...why did I read that..?!!!😟 Keep after it out there..!

Driver

#Powertotheplayers

4 hours ago, chisag said:

... Amen. I had 5 birdies today. But I offset those with 5 bogies. 3 were all on me with a couple of loose short irons and a topped 2 iron, but hit a sprinkler head bouncing over a green on one hole and on another hit an aggressive spinning pitch I hoped would hop and stop to a front pin at the bottom of a slope, but it hit right on the collar and shot forward up the slope. The whole day felt a little like kissing my sister. 

Yeah I made a couple of bogeys from within 100 yards after some absolutely crushed drives but I'm done talking about it. Today never happened 🙂

Yeah I made a couple of bogeys from within 100 yards after some absolutely crushed drives but I'm done talking about it. Today never happened

Which driver?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Played with another Spy @Slap this weekend. The front 9 was a lot better than the back, but I should probably be posting this on "Blow Up Holes" and "3 & 4 Putt Holes". I had one 4-putt hole and four 3-putt holes, and shot 94 with a total of 39 putts. It was a lot of fun though and great to share stories with Slap and talk equipment and the forums. Can't wait to do it again, just need to purchase some good golf shoes for walking.

• In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 6-way
  • :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗

Played with another Spy [mention=75226]Slap[/mention] this weekend. The front 9 was a lot better than the back, but I should probably be posting this on "Blow Up Holes" and "3 & 4 Putt Holes". I had one 4-putt hole and four 3-putt holes, and shot 94 with a total of 39 putts. It was a lot of fun though and great to share stories with Slap and talk equipment and the forums. Can't wait to do it again, just need to purchase some good golf shoes for walking.

I had fun as well! My 99 was trash though. On the brighter side it took me 35 putts to finish and had 3 3-putt holes. Inserts or sketchers are the way to go, but I’m ok with riding on competition days. Next time I practice there I’ll join the club.

Krank Formula X Veylix Alpina 573 45" 9*

:755178188_TourEdge:CBX 3 Wood Matrix HD Radix S VIII 43" 15*

Krank Formula X 5 Wood Matrix HD Radix S VIII 42" 18*

Wishon Golf 775HS 3H Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid X-Flex  39.75" 21*

Wishon Golf 585HI 3DI  same shaft as irons 38.25" 21*

Wishon Golf 575 MMC Forged 5-A N.S.Pro Modus 3 Tour 120X

Wishon Golf Micro-Groove HM S, L same shaft as irons 

:EVNROLL: ER7B Gravity Grip 35"

8 hours ago, PMookie said:

Which driver?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TS2. Had one that measured 304 on the cart's GPS 😱

Played Pinehurst #4 today and shot a hard battled 74....with 4 birds. The early season looseness in my swing continues but I somehow seem to bounce back and keep it in control. Hoping this trend continues and I have a better season than last year. On a related note #4 was my favorite that we played in this trip. A bit tougher off the tee than #2 but the greens are a bit more friendly. Good approach shots are just hurt and not punished like on #2.

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

Had my first round of the year and first since October this afternoon after buying a new M5 driver.

Played at San Carlos Golf Course and shot a nice (for me) 86. Had a monster 289 yard drive but I suspect it was path assisted, but I also had a legit 284 yard drive right down the centre. Most of my drives were over 230 with the exception of 2, but I was running out of gas after the fitting this morning. All in all, I'm happy and looking forward to Fridays iron man golf with Rev, Foz and sportsman.

In case you want to see some bad golf, here's the link: https://dashboard.golfpadgps.com/round/RC4U48JU#1

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

23 hours ago, Wedgie said:

Outstanding.  Congrats.

I always try to remember that I'm not good enough to get mad!

My Bag:

:ping-small:  G400 Max

:ping-small:  G30 3W

:cobra-small: King S9-1 5W

:taylormade-small: Aeroburner 3 Rescue/Hybrid

:ping-small: G400  5-UW

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52* and 56*

:rife-putters-1: 2Bar Mallet

:ping-small: Traverse II Cart Bag

1 hour ago, MattF said:

Had my first round of the year and first since October this afternoon after buying a new M5 driver.

Played at San Carlos Golf Course and shot a nice (for me) 86. Had a monster 289 yard drive but I suspect it was path assisted, but I also had a legit 284 yard drive right down the centre. Most of my drives were over 230 with the exception of 2, but I was running out of gas after the fitting this morning. All in all, I'm happy and looking forward to Fridays iron man golf with Rev, Foz and sportsman.

In case you want to see some bad golf, here's the link: https://dashboard.golfpadgps.com/round/RC4U48JU#1

Hey, 289 is 289.  Doesn't matter what it hit getting there.  

You haven't seen bad golf.  Just wait until Friday!  It will completely change your definition of "bad golf."

I always try to remember that I'm not good enough to get mad!

My Bag:

:ping-small:  G400 Max

:ping-small:  G30 3W

:cobra-small: King S9-1 5W

:taylormade-small: Aeroburner 3 Rescue/Hybrid

:ping-small: G400  5-UW

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52* and 56*

:rife-putters-1: 2Bar Mallet

:ping-small: Traverse II Cart Bag

2 minutes ago, 00sportsman said:

Hey, 289 is 289.  Doesn't matter what it hit getting there.  

You haven't seen bad golf.  Just wait until Friday!  It will completely change your definition of "bad golf."

He's played with me. He knows bad golf.... 

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

1 hour ago, MattF said:

WOW!  Great round... if you could just putt.  🙄   5 three-putts??

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

11 hours ago, Kenny B said:

WOW!  Great round... if you could just putt.  🙄   5 three-putts??

Yeah, I know. The greens were running between 9.5 and 10, so I was blowing putts past the holes coming and going.

In the bag:
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Bag: 

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

1 hour ago, MattF said:

Yeah, I know. The greens were running between 9.5 and 10, so I was blowing putts past the holes coming and going.

I also assume there was the thing called "grain" that we never contend with up here? I know when I was in Myrtle Beach last year, it took us a long time to figure out what the grain might be doing to our putts and it still didn't make a lot of sense, at times.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

1 hour ago, MaxEntropy said:

I also assume there was the thing called "grain" that we never contend with up here? I know when I was in Myrtle Beach last year, it took us a long time to figure out what the grain might be doing to our putts and it still didn't make a lot of sense, at times.

It usually takes me about a week to get used to the "grain", but by then I'm headed home.  🙄

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

It usually takes me about a week to get used to the "grain", but by then I'm headed home.  

That’s the way we like it, Kenny.

Oh and there’s grain in the rough, too. And the fairway.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Great how many fairways did you hit?

#CobraCONNECT using the new F8’s from Cobra

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

7 hours ago, revkev said:

That’s the way we like it, Kenny.

Oh and there’s grain in the rough, too. And the fairway.

Really??  I thought that was just tall stalks of crabgrass growing in peat moss; you know, turf with no bottom so every shot is a mishit.  🤣

On 3/19/2019 at 4:22 PM, fozcycle said:

Great how many fairways did you hit?

#CobraCONNECT using the new F8’s from Cobra

Nowhere near enough, 43%.

In the bag:

Bag: 

For all of you who have forgotten the joys of being a rusty in need of practice high capper:

Finally got to play a post work 9 yesterday and proceeded to have the most Jekyll and Hyde 9 holes to ever exist. 

There was a high school golf match on the front, and another team practicing on the back, so I was sent off #14.  I'm racing to beat the sun and keep a good pace so the cart behind me that started on 13 doesn't catch up.  Shank my tee shot off of the toe.  Proceed to hit a miracle 7 iron onto the green and par the first hole.  Trouble off the tee on 15, waste a shot and shoot a double (6).  Par 3 16, pull a four iron right of the green, pitch releases, bogey.  My nemesis holes 17 and 18, par 4/5 are next.  Blow those up with an 8 and 9.    Up next the easiest hole on the course, par 3 #10--draw an 8 iron just off the green, up and down for par.   Par four #11, First good drive all day--Nice 277 yd fade that ends up just off fairway.  Chunky wedge, up and down for par.   #12 Pull hook with the 5 wood, puts me in some trouble, clean up with an 8 iron and a save with the ER2 for par.  Then the longest hole on the track Par 5 #13. Playing 540 verified by Shotscope.  A storm is starting to roll in. Hit the only my second good drive all day, beautiful fade into about a 20 mph headwind, a paltry 223.  Then the problems come back.  Fat the next two 3 woods, followed by a duck hook 7 iron 40 yards right of the green.  Lots of wedges, a couple of failed flop shots and a bunker later: finish the day with an 11.  

Lots of toe side of center ball striking and great lag putting.

TLDR:  53, with 4 pars and 16 putts. 4 holes double or worse.

Moral of the story:  I love this game and I am in dire need of practice.  Project #breakingbogey has begun! 

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

6 over 78 .... hit one over the pond on #7 but just wasn't far enough to keep from rolling back down the hill and into the drink.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug