TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Played 8 holes yesterday (all I had time for) and played a lot better than this past weekend, even thought the wind was howling. My 410 is really straight, but I also changed up my strategy. For some reason , My FW and Hybrids stopped working - they must be broken. So  I took them out of my bag and dropped my 4i & 5i back in. Didn't need to use the 4i last night since the 5i was right on the mark!.

It's amazing to me how sometimes they (my FW and hybrids) work and other times they don't.. When I go to the fitter next week I must try the Cobra one length hybrid.    

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Great play from both of you. Congratulations!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping G400 LST 8.5* Graphite Design DI 6 stiff 45"

Taylormade RBZ Proto 14.5* Oban Kiyoshi 85 04 42.5"

Adams 4555 19* Matrix Ozik Altus 80 S/X 42"

Ping G410 Crossover 2 Project X Even Flow Blue 85 6.0 40"

Ping i500 4-8 Modus 105 Stiff

Ping Blueprint 9-P Modus 105 Stiff

Fourteen RM-12 53* and 58* Tour Issue Black Onyx s400 

Odyssey Tour Black Series 9 35" Flatso 1.0 

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

Punched and sanded greens and a bad right knee resulted in a bad scoring day.  Putting was tough because the greens were punched and sanded Monday and Tuesday, half the greens still had a lot of sand on top.  Couple that with using the arm lock putter and there were a lot of putts that fell short, didn't break as expected, or hit a hole and changed direction.  I hit my irons fairly well, but somewhere on the backside, I lost my driver swing (knee was really starting to throb) and started swinging across my body likely because I wasn't loading up on my right side comfortably and not finishing the backswing.  Knowing I was doing it and fixing it were not in sync.  Anyway, had a good time playing my last competitive round before knee surgery.  I'll play Friday, but it's a scramble of some sort with the Seniors Group.  Another opportunity to continue testing the Bettinardi arm lock putter.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

1 hour ago, CarlH said:

Punched and sanded greens and a bad right knee resulted in a bad scoring day.  Putting was tough because the greens were punched and sanded Monday and Tuesday, half the greens still had a lot of sand on top.  Couple that with using the arm lock putter and there were a lot of putts that fell short, didn't break as expected, or hit a hole and changed direction.  I hit my irons fairly well, but somewhere on the backside, I lost my driver swing (knee was really starting to throb) and started swinging across my body likely because I wasn't loading up on my right side comfortably and not finishing the backswing.  Knowing I was doing it and fixing it were not in sync.  Anyway, had a good time playing my last competitive round before knee surgery.  I'll play Friday, but it's a scramble of some sort with the Seniors Group.  Another opportunity to continue testing the Bettinardi arm lock putter.

i find the 2-3 weeks after punching to be very tough to adjust the speed changes.

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Finally another decent round. +2 with a birdie. 100% fairways, 44% GIR,  and 13 putts.  Whats interesting is that I driver the whole way except on one hole where I hit 5w. Hope that continues as it is sure nice hitting short irons in over weed whacking or hit long irons in. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Played the blues at Bayou today 73.7/140 and shot 43-40 with a snowman on 4. Sounds bad but 6600 yards at sea level fairly wet and windy conditions I held my own except for that one hole.

For the guys here who’ve played it imagine playing 16 at 203 over the Bayou. Hit it just off the green left -

It really wasn’t bad - that quad stinks but other than that I held my own - should have pitched out with an 8 iron and would have had a shot at breaking 80 from there.

Not bad for an old fart.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Actually, pretty decent. Another insane performance with Epic Flash, more in-depth driving stats in the official testing thread. Played 9 holes and I was shockingly consistent and shot +3 with a double on a 260y par 4 🙄.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

1 hour ago, yungkory said:

Actually, pretty decent. Another insane performance with Epic Flash, more in-depth driving stats in the official testing thread. I was shockingly consistent and shot +3 with a double on a 260y par 4 🙄.

wow, a low 60's nett round is awesome- well done.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

3 minutes ago, perseveringgolfer said:

wow, a low 60's nett round is awesome- well done.

Sorry, should've mentioned it was 9 holes 😄

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

28 minutes ago, yungkory said:

Sorry, should've mentioned it was 9 holes 😄

but you were still below your handicap, so keep the 'well done' 👏

4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Got in a 9 hole round last night as final prep for league play. I technically improved from the last time I played as I had more pars.

The double bogies on  #'s 5 and 9 really hurt as they were due to a poor initial chip. Both holes went: drive offline, 1st chip flubbed, 2nd chip on the green, and then a 2 putt.

Both flubbed chips were due to lack of commitment.  I can live with poor consequences if I committed and executed. Hurting yourself due to not committing to a shot is just dumb.

Scorecard.jpg

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

Played the blues at Bayou today 73.7/140 and shot 43-40 with a snowman on 4. Sounds bad but 6600 yards at sea level fairly wet and windy conditions I held my own except for that one hole.

For the guys here who’ve played it imagine playing 16 at 203 over the Bayou. Hit it just off the green left -

It really wasn’t bad - that quad stinks but other than that I held my own - should have pitched out with an 8 iron and would have had a shot at breaking 80 from there.

Not bad for an old fart.

Ole fart can play

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

A group of old farts started a scramble "league" on the 1st and 4th Wednesday mornings of the month.  I missed the first one two weeks ago, but I decided to play in it yesterday. $5 entry and blind draw teams, so you play with different people every time.  Strictly net scoring.  Fortunately, everyone's handicap seems legit; otherwise I probably wouldn't play.  Players play from the tees that they normally play for their handicap, and the team must use 3 drives from each player NOT counting the par 3's.  Our course has 13 par 4's and 5's, so that only leaves one extra hole.  

As it turned out we had no trouble with anyone's drives not being playable; just some better than others. Myself and one other player were the low handicap players at 10.  We ended up tied for 3rd at net 63; 2nd place was 62, and the winning team was 61.  We had a bogey on a 203y par 3 because our highest handicap player went to his ball (a bad location off the back of the green) and chipped it on while the rest of us were picking up our balls (yes, we all missed the green!).  My ball which was short, right of the green to a front left pin was a better option, but since he hit his ball, we all had to hit from there.  

I did have 4 putts made from more than 15 feet for birdie; two of which I was the first to putt.  The last one was on hole #16... a natural birdie; my 3rd required drive, a 9i approach (I was the only one on the green), and a putt that broke a foot left-to-right.  I won 3 of my 5 bucks back.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

First round out...

Hole #1

Drive: 2 hybrid around 235, left with around 165 in. Faded a 7 iron short, chipped up to 12’, 2 putt bogey.

Hole #2

Blocked the crap out of a 3 iron, left around 175 in, smashed a 7 iron but the wind beat it up and fell short, chipped up to 15’ 2 putt Bogey.

Hole #3

Shorted a PW well short, flop shot to 8’ 1 putt par.

Hole #4....

I Kevin Na’d it “how am I going to count all of those shots?” Ended up with a 13!!! On a par 5.

Hole #5

nice high fade 8 iron missed green to the right, chipped to a foot, kick in par.

Hole #6

Absolutely crushed a Mini Driver, hit a PW in around 125 just short of the green. Chipped to 9-10’ 2 putt Bogey.

Hole #7

ripped a low burner fade 2 bryd, nice high 56° to 18ish feet. 2 putt par.

Hole #8....

Bubba’d a mini driver out to about 270, then blocked a 5 iron behind a tree, hit said tree on the next shot, missed green right, chipped up, 3 putted. 8 on a par 5.

Hole 9.......🥺 blocked another 3 iron, hit a another blocked iron shot to the right of the green, chip, 2 putt bogey...

+20 52!!!!! over all. I suck terribly, I haven’t scored that bad on 9 holes in a very very long time.

Can’t stop over fading, can’t hit a draw to save my life unless it’s with the 56 or 60. Good news is I didn’t lose a ball. Bad news is my game is shite...

Another positive... I got to play golf today.

3 minutes ago, Shankster said:

First round out...

+20 52!!!!! over all. I suck terribly, I haven’t scored that bad on 9 holes in a very very long time.

Your bad round for the year is out of the way.  So, you've got that going for you... which is nice.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

17 minutes ago, Shankster said:

First round out...

Hole #1

Drive: 2 hybrid around 235, left with around 165 in. Faded a 7 iron short, chipped up to 12’, 2 putt bogey.

Hole #2

Blocked the crap out of a 3 iron, left around 175 in, smashed a 7 iron but the wind beat it up and fell short, chipped up to 15’ 2 putt Bogey.

Hole #3

Shorted a PW well short, flop shot to 8’ 1 putt par.

Hole #4....

I Kevin Na’d it “how am I going to count all of those shots?” Ended up with a 13!!! On a par 5.

Hole #5

nice high fade 8 iron missed green to the right, chipped to a foot, kick in par.

Hole #6

Absolutely crushed a Mini Driver, hit a PW in around 125 just short of the green. Chipped to 9-10’ 2 putt Bogey.

Hole #7

ripped a low burner fade 2 bryd, nice high 56° to 18ish feet. 2 putt par.

Hole #8....

Bubba’d a mini driver out to about 270, then blocked a 5 iron behind a tree, hit said tree on the next shot, missed green right, chipped up, 3 putted. 8 on a par 5.

Hole 9.......🥺 blocked another 3 iron, hit a another blocked iron shot to the right of the green, chip, 2 putt bogey...

Can’t stop over fading, can’t hit a draw to save my life unless it’s with the 56 or 60. Good news is I didn’t lose a ball. Bad news is my game is shite...

Meh, you haven't played for 9 months and just came out of hibernation. And unless my math is wrong, that's only +15. 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

IMG_2511.PNG

Shot a 97 at Chambers Bay this morning. First time playing the course and boy am I in love!!!!

Shot a 50 on the front. Driver was hitting low runners and setting me up nicely for second shots.

Shot 47 on the back. Had a couple topped shots along with some crap shots out of the rough.

If you miss on the course, you pay a heavy price. I had a couple chips that hit the slope and came back down to my feet.

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

Played 9 holes with two of my boys tonight. It was crazy windy and the back was a wreck after playing earlier in the week but shot one over 36. I only hit two greens but had 11 putts so that was great. 3 bogeys, 2 birdies and 4 pars. It was a beautiful evening and beat the pants off the youngsters so life is good - haha!

Ping G400 LST 8.5* Graphite Design DI 6 stiff 45"

Taylormade RBZ Proto 14.5* Oban Kiyoshi 85 04 42.5"

Adams 4555 19* Matrix Ozik Altus 80 S/X 42"

Ping G410 Crossover 2 Project X Even Flow Blue 85 6.0 40"

Ping i500 4-8 Modus 105 Stiff

Ping Blueprint 9-P Modus 105 Stiff

Fourteen RM-12 53* and 58* Tour Issue Black Onyx s400 

Odyssey Tour Black Series 9 35" Flatso 1.0 

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

I was 3 under after 11. Then the wind kicked up. Steady 27mph with some big gusts to boot. I think I made one par after that? It was brutal!

Driver: TM M1 9.5*

4W: Wishon bent FLAT

Irons: Mizuno MP20MB

Wedges: 50/55/60 Mizuno

Putter: Evnroll ER2

Played a scramble today with the seniors.  3 man scramble -- 3 drives from each player.  Issue was that the 2 other players were playing different tees than I was playing -- I was on the Blue tees and they were on what's known as the Blue/White combo, meaning 9 of the holes were from the forward tees (formerly known as the ladies tees).  Those tees were anywhere from 40-75 yards ahead of mine and the times they played the same tees were the shorter holes and both players hit it about as far as I did....needless to say, I had to work to get my 3 drives in (although I did end up using 5 of them).  

My putter was working pretty well, draining a couple of 8-15 foot birdie putts.  Problem is that we had far too many putts that distance and longer --- aka poor approach shots.

But, it was a fun day and we ended up shooting 66 with one bogey.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Played with @MaxEntropy yesterday at Windmill Lakes in pretty sloppy conditions. It rained for most of the front 9 and started again on about 16. Not sure how Max did but I shot a 94...which is better than last week.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

13 minutes ago, MattF said:

Played with @MaxEntropy yesterday at Windmill Lakes in pretty sloppy conditions. It rained for most of the front 9 and started again on about 16. Not sure how Max did but I shot a 94...which is better than last week.

Looks like a nice track. For some reason I thought it was adjacent to the Windmill Golf Center (which is in Macedonia). I'm there on Wednesday going through a fitting. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

1 hour ago, MattF said:

91 was my total. 

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

We teed off at 6:30 this morning. 37* and 5 mph winds. Cold enough my phone shut down on the first tee...

Course was closed but we played anyway. Conditions we're good. Done in 2:50 minutes as a 3-some. Shot 35-36 for a 71 with 4 birdies. Wedges need to be better. Now the rain/sleet is starting. 6-8" of snow on the way. Sauna and gym time.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

75 today, long game still pretty good, putting better (switched to a TM spider vicino mallet). couple of topped 4 woods as I went for the hero blast to reach 2 par 5's in 2, ended up parring both, I need to reel in these silly shots.

I'm getting closer to that BROKE 75 badge @GolfSpy STUDque, is it in production? 😏

17 minutes ago, perseveringgolfer said:

75 today, long game still pretty good, putting better (switched to a TM spider vicino mallet). couple of topped 4 woods as I went for the hero blast to reach 2 par 5's in 2, ended up parring both, I need to reel in these silly shots.

I'm getting closer to that BROKE 75 badge @GolfSpy STUDque, is it in production? 😏

Definitely not gonna have a 70, 75, and 80.... That's just too many too close. We have, however, talked about replacing the 70 with a "Par Buster" so there's hope. 

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

2 minutes ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

Definitely not gonna have a 70, 75, and 80.... That's just too many too close. We have, however, talked about replacing the 70 with a "Par Buster" so there's hope. 

fair enough, I like BIG Bodacious goals so I'll just have to strive to break par. 🙂