TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

12 hours ago, Sluggo42 said:

shot a 78 today, but I played better than i scored. Just a stupid plunk into the lake, or a few 3 putts out of laziness...

But im starting to hate my c130 cart bag as the clubs get stuck together so badly sometimes

Me too, different bag though but I've ruined quite a few of the expensive Mizuno grips trying to get clubs in and out the bag, very annoying, why doesnt someone invent an easy in/out system thats NOT 14 separate holes?

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

Been doing quite a bit of practice this week to sort out my driving, out on Wednesday evening, hitting it really well off the tee and irons. Played a Senior Open yesterday with an 83 (11 over). Couldn't drive the ball at all and irons were getting knifed, but chipped and putted well. 

I compare my game to a clown's car, you fix one door and another falls off.

WIMB

Driver Callaway Epic 10.5' Fujikura Stiff

3W Callaway Epic 15' Fujikura Stiff

3-AW Srixon Z565 Nippon Stiff

52', 56' Cleveland RTX 585 Wedges

Putter Taylormade Rosa Daytona

Bags 2017 Callaway Org14 Cart bag or 2018 Srixon Z start Carry bag 

For my LGA monthly tournament this past weekend we played a new format for me "1 person scramble, Make it or Take it". I thought it was interesting and fun because it was different. The Make or Take it meant we could hit a second shot but if we hit a second we must use it. The Make it Take it ended up hurting a few times when I couldn't see where my drive ended up but thought I could maybe do better with a second drive. When I arrived at my balls, the first drive would definitely have been a much better option. The hard part was we were worn out from playing somewhere between 18 and 36 holes of swings. 

It was a very long slow round. The MGA was playing the same format in front of us. The men were going so slow that my group of 3 ladies grouped ourselves with the 3 ladies in front of us for a fun six-some. Six women double putting almost everything took a while on every green, but we still stayed close to the men. 

I thought I was playing good but it didn't always feel like it. I was the highest handicapper and everyone seemed to be playing good and better than me. What a wonderful surprise to find out I won 2nd low net with a 61 - a 61! My husband playing with the MGA had a 69 net, so I beat him. How cool is that! He won 3rd low net in the men's tournament.

PXG 0811 XF driver

:ping-small: Serene: 3 wood, 4 & 5 hybrid iron

:taylormade-small: r7 Draw, Flex L: 4, 6 - 9 irons

:cleveland-small: Wedges: RTX Zipcore 46 mid bounce; RTX-3: 52/10 wedge; and Tour Action 900 60* low bounce

:bettinardi-1: Armlock putter or  :edel-golf-1: E-2 Torque custom fit putter

:bridgestone-small: Tour B XS golf ball

:ShotScope:  V3

&artful_golfer, sounds like a fun event that forced you to think about your shots and add a bit more pressure. Sorry to hear about the slow pace of play as that always seems to take away from a round.

Congrats on the great score.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

3 minutes ago, cnosil said:

&artful_golfer, sounds like a fun event that forced you to think about your shots and add a bit more pressure. Sorry to hear about the slow pace of play as that always seems to take away from a round.

Congrats on the great score.

Thanks. Oddly the pace didn't bother me that day. I figured before I signed up that it was going to be long and slow so I was mentally prepared for it. I have been putting in such long hours behind my computer that I was delighted to be outside on the course, no matter what the conditions.

PXG 0811 XF driver

:cleveland-small: Wedges: RTX Zipcore 46 mid bounce; RTX-3: 52/10 wedge; and Tour Action 900 60* low bounce

1 hour ago, artful_golfer said:

For my LGA monthly tournament this past weekend we played a new format for me "1 person scramble, Make it or Take it". I thought it was interesting and fun because it was different. The Make or Take it meant we could hit a second shot but if we hit a second we must use it. The Make it Take it ended up hurting a few times when I couldn't see where my drive ended up but thought I could maybe do better with a second drive. When I arrived at my balls, the first drive would definitely have been a much better option. The hard part was we were worn out from playing somewhere between 18 and 36 holes of swings. 

It was a very long slow round. The MGA was playing the same format in front of us. The men were going so slow that my group of 3 ladies grouped ourselves with the 3 ladies in front of us for a fun six-some. Six women double putting almost everything took a while on every green, but we still stayed close to the men. 

I thought I was playing good but it didn't always feel like it. I was the highest handicapper and everyone seemed to be playing good and better than me. What a wonderful surprise to find out I won 2nd low net with a 61 - a 61! My husband playing with the MGA had a 69 net, so I beat him. How cool is that! He won 3rd low net in the men's tournament.

... Sounds like a fun, but slow round. Great score and double fun beating your husband. 

... Your post reminded me of a Tournament I put together I called the "2nd Chance" tourney. I have tried to tell my students for years the reason their second shot is better, is not because they learned from the first or made corrections, although both of those are true to a small degree. The reason their 2nd shot is better is because it doesn't count. So my tournament was going to test my assumption. They were mostly high index players and they played 9 holes with regular scoring. The next 9 they would play a 2nd chance shot from tee to green, however if their second shot was not better than their first shot, they had to add 1 stroke to their score. (No 2nd chance putting, just tee to green). And to make sure they felt the pressure they had to take at least one 2nd shot on every hole but they could take more. Out of 40 players only 1 scored better the second nine. So 39 players scored worse taking a 2nd shot. On 1 short par 3 with water short/right/long and a deep bunker along the entire left side I watched quite a few players hit their first shot in the bunker, then try and correct and hit their second shot in the water. So not only did they add a penalty stroke after taking a drop, they also added a stroke because their 2nd shot was worse than their first shot and walked away with a 6 or higher. One duffed his first shot in the bunker, then feeling the pressure took his 2nd chance shot and bladed it into the water. Obviously it was a real eye opener for many of the players.

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

If Golf was like tennis- 2 serves - we would all be lower handicaps😉 - well, most of us😋

4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

1 hour ago, chisag said:

... Sounds like a fun, but slow round. Great score and double fun beating your husband. 

... Your post reminded me of a Tournament I put together I called the "2nd Chance" tourney. I have tried to tell my students for years the reason their second shot is better, is not because they learned from the first or made corrections, although both of those are true to a small degree. The reason their 2nd shot is better is because it doesn't count. So my tournament was going to test my assumption. They were mostly high index players and they played 9 holes with regular scoring. The next 9 they would play a 2nd chance shot from tee to green, however if their second shot was not better than their first shot, they had to add 1 stroke to their score. (No 2nd chance putting, just tee to green). And to make sure they felt the pressure they had to take at least one 2nd shot on every hole but they could take more. Out of 40 players only 1 scored better the second nine. So 39 players scored worse taking a 2nd shot. On 1 short par 3 with water short/right/long and a deep bunker along the entire left side I watched quite a few players hit their first shot in the bunker, then try and correct and hit their second shot in the water. So not only did they add a penalty stroke after taking a drop, they also added a stroke because their 2nd shot was worse than their first shot and walked away with a 6 or higher. One duffed his first shot in the bunker, then feeling the pressure took his 2nd chance shot and bladed it into the water. Obviously it was a real eye opener for many of the players.

I'm going to tell our tournament chair about your "2nd chance" tourney. Thanks for the idea!

PXG 0811 XF driver

1 hour ago, chisag said:

1224084543_Boulder1.jpg.ba0e1ed1d96d8e76b0a25a560c8fabcd.jpg

698331864_Boulder2.jpg.33c3ee3eb4c3ad7e4de6d0461e6d772f.jpg

Awesome, incredibly beautiful place! Is that a home overlooking the green in the 2nd photo?

PXG 0811 XF driver

... Yup. The Boulders is the name of the course. I will say after the first 6 holes, the boulders never come into play. But those first 6 holes are just jaw dropping. 

Was able to get out twice this week; first scores I’ve posted since November. (Work & weather, don’t @ me...) Scoring was trash, but at least during the second round I started to feel like I was hitting some shots. Photo is from The Plantation Course, Edisto Island, SCIMG_6223.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

I can't believe it has taken until May 4th but I can finally post my 1st round of the year! It was a chilly 43* on the 1st tee but the course was empty!IMG_20190504_071307773_HDR.jpeg
Didn't take long to find a groove with the ST190. Not completely disappointed in a 42 front 9 and a 40 on the back for the 1st time out. It was pretty obvious after looking over the round where I can improve the most.

I hit 7 of 14 fairways. My misses weren't far off and all were playable.

I hit 8 of 18 greens but I was never more than 10 yards off with the ones I missed.

I had 33 putts which is not what I like to see. I only made 2 putts over 2ft and they were only 5 footers. I 3 putted 4 holes. I don't know what it was but the minute I put the putter in my hands it felt weird and off. Almost foreign to me. Everything seemed different from the balance to the weight. I couldn't get comfortable at all.

If I can clean up the lag putting and the GIR, I think a sub 80 average for the year is definitely in reach.

Maybe I need some new irons and a putter! Just got to figure out how to convince SWMBO that it is the right move!!

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

Not well but it was four hours outdoors in only moderate rain so I will take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

I had a strange round today. I started out with a par 5, in a greenside bunker in 2, chunked it, chipped up, and 3-putted for a smooth double. Next hole, I striped a drive, hit a wedge to 5 feet and missed the putt. Then I skulled a 7-iron into a bunker, left the first shot in the bunker, chunked the next one out, and got up and down for another double. Then came the triple- 🤦‍♂️, tee shot in the woods, punch out, pull a 8 iron into the woods, chip over the green, chip up and two putt. Bogeyed the next to be 8-over after 5. Well, I played the last 13  in even to card a smooth 44-36-80 (+8). I don't really know what to think, I'm pretty happy with my turn-around and finish, (-2 in the last 3), but I just know it could have been so much lower, if I could have started better. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Edited by GB13

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Puked out a 95 in sloppy conditions. Lost 2 balls due to plugging and not finding them. And to top it off, the rough was close to or over 4"...but I was on the course, so there's that.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Humbling game today- played with our resident pro who hit the ball the way only pro's can. He has played in over 60 European tour events so he can play, but it was a different class of strike and course management. He 'easily' shot 4 under.

I learned/picked up loads of good course management info and a few good tips to improve my inconsistent scrapping around lol

Apart from his long game being on a different dimension to ours, his short game was exceptional, deadly chips and only 26 putts.

It's another world and a game most of us are not familiar with.

Just thought I'd share even though it's not about my game today.

Got back from a beautiful AM round with some real positive thoughts.My lowest round this year of 86 (44-42).Just swinging my swing is working well this season.Not spectacular results off the tee or approach shots.But nice to know the ball will curve left to right most of the time.Really have a strong feeling about this season.

Happy Cinco De Mayo 

Keep it in the short stuff

Played only my 3 rd round of the year yesterday and shot an 82... missed every birdie chance I had which was frustrating cause they were all within 10-12 ft

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

Played with @Mr_Theoo today near Columbus. Pretty sloppy in spots with brutal, thick rough. Had a great time but didn't keep score, but I do know I strung together 4 or 5 pars and hit the ball pretty well. We played NorthStar Golf Club and I can't wait to get back there when it is dry - I thought it was a very nice course.

20190505_160159.thumb.jpg.b35bc71c0cefac71ae3ece7239e77b7b.jpg

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Was supposed to play this afternoon but it was pouring at our scheduled tee time.

So we sat on my friend’s porch and had a cigar and a cocktail. The rain stopped, course was wet, we were game so we each grabbed 1 ball and a 7 iron - the goal - keep your ball. First hole 160 over water - 1st guy out.

2nd hole was a straight away 400 yard par 4 that I hit a full 7 - chipped the next shot to a bit short of the 150 - hit 7 on and 3 putted with it.

Next hole was 180 carry over a pond - I chipped around the pond - my opponent was not as successful - :)

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

45:45

First time playing the course. Should’ve shot low 80s but made a few dumb mistakes. Driving 3.5 hours and walking out onto course with no warm up will do that, I guess.

IMG_2613.PNG

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

2 hours ago, MaxEntropy said:

Played with @Mr_Theoo today near Columbus. Pretty sloppy in spots with brutal, thick rough. Had a great time but didn't keep score, but I do know I strung together 4 or 5 pars and hit the ball pretty well. We played NorthStar Golf Club and I can't wait to get back there when it is dry - I thought it was a very nice course.

20190505_160159.thumb.jpg.b35bc71c0cefac71ae3ece7239e77b7b.jpg

Thanks again for making the trip down. Sorry it wasn’t drier but it was still great fun

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

2 hours ago, revkev said:

The rain stopped, course was wet, we were game so we each grabbed 1 ball and a 7 iron - the goal - keep your ball. First hole 160 over water - 1st guy out.

2nd hole was a straight away 400 yard par 4 that I hit a full 7 - chipped the next shot to a bit short of the 150 - hit 7 on and 3 putted with it.

Next hole was 180 carry over a pond - I chipped around the pond - my opponent was not as successful - 🙂

... Well played Rev. Pulled a David Simms on him huh?  I hope you like children, old people and dawgs. 😉

My game is in such a shambles. Brilliant for me for a few holes then head scratchers leaving me frazzled. Im blaming it on lack of range time. 1st  tourny of the year next week on a what is supposed to be tough course that I havent played before. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

93 (45/48) with 35 putts at Waikele Country Club. I haven't played there in over a year so I had to jog my memory a bit during the round. I did some good things, but also did some idiotic things. Despite the less than favorable shots, it was a beautiful day out so there's always that to fall back on 🤙🏽

:cobra-small: LTDx Black 10.5º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 6F4
:cobra-small: LTDx 3W 15º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 7F4
:ping-small: G425 3H 19º | UST Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F4
:srixon-small: Z785 4-PW | UST Recoil 125 Proto F4
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50
º Mid, 54º Mid, 60º Mid | UST Recoil Wedge Proto F4
:EVNROLL: ER5BV | BGT Stability Tour

:bridgestone-small: Tour B X

93 (45/48) with 35 putts at Waikele Country Club. I haven't played there in over a year so I had to jog my memory a bit during the round. I did some good things, but also did some idiotic things. Despite the less than favorable shots, it was a beautiful day out so there's always that to fall back on 
Waikele is tough man, especially if there's a breeze, plays pretty long on those ones that are into the wind!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

38 minutes ago, yungkory said:

Waikele is tough man, especially if there's a breeze, plays pretty long on those ones that are into the wind!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

No doubt! The twilight rate is only $45 and it starts at 1 PM so I'll be playing there a lot more from here on out!

:cobra-small: LTDx Black 10.5º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 6F4
:cobra-small: LTDx 3W 15º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 7F4
:ping-small: G425 3H 19º | UST Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F4
:srixon-small: Z785 4-PW | UST Recoil 125 Proto F4
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50
º Mid, 54º Mid, 60º Mid | UST Recoil Wedge Proto F4
:EVNROLL: ER5BV | BGT Stability Tour

:bridgestone-small: Tour B X

Working out the winter rust and swing kinks. 2 bad drives on par 4s, one mediocre one and the rest were all on my target line with one missed fairway. Greens were hard as a rock and nothing low was holding the green.

fairways were in rough shape which made approach shots and chipping/pitching interesting

41FF9757-D08A-4B8E-BE32-738379DC08C7.jpeg

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Played Saturday morning and Shot 80, only because I didn't feel like using my lower body on my first 9 holes. Was just a very boring and uneventful front 9 other than a gorgeous pitch in from about 30 yards for birdie.  I was pin high left of an elevated green in 3 on a par 5. Couldn't see the top of the flag stick. Had to flop it over a bunker and let it release and run down to the hole.

Drained it for birdie. 

On the back 9 I started swinging better but took an ugly double bogey on a par 3 after my tee shot plugged into the lip of a bunker. 

On 15-18 I had 4 birdie looks under 15 ft and only made one. 

Driver was $ all day