Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Played 18 today and shot 47-47 for a 94. For how I played it felt like I shot at least 10 shots lower than that. Was out as a solo and zipped around in 3 hours with no one in front or behind me in a cart. Was a great great day. Nice not losing any golf balls and being in spots where you can take a full swing at it 

Keep it in the short stuff

20 hours ago, Rickp said:

How many weeks since the operation? Be careful!!
I’m hurting a bit because I pushed too hard .

I thought I told you to take it easy!!  You "old guys" don't listen very well.  Probably hearing is gone too.  😁

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

I thought I told you to take it easy!!  You "old guys" don't listen very well.  Probably hearing is gone too.  😁

Huh?  🙂 

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

I thought I told you to take it easy!!  You "old guys" don't listen very well.  Probably hearing is gone too.  

Whattt????

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

... HE SAID PROBABLY HEARING IS GONE TOO!

Oh, OK

Rick

Left Hand, 

I went into more detail in the Z STAR and Z STAR XV Review thread but I shot a PB 61 today - including a 29 on the back nine! To say I was in "The Zone" is an understatement. I was playing at Lincoln Park West and I needed to birdie 17 and 18 for a 29 on the back. I hit 2 Crossover on 17th tee - middle of the fairway. I had 132; hit 9 iron to about 15ftt and jarred the putt. Now I'm really feeling the juices flowing. I hook my 3 wood on 18 but I only have 117 left but I'm in a birds nest of a lie in the Bermuda rough. I hit pitching wedge to about 12 feet setting up a perfect uphill putt - never a doubt. 

I included pictures of shots and my card in the other thread. Here's a link:

Ping G400 LST 8.5* Graphite Design DI 6 stiff 45"

Taylormade RBZ Proto 14.5* Oban Kiyoshi 85 04 42.5"

Adams 4555 19* Matrix Ozik Altus 80 S/X 42"

Ping G410 Crossover 2 Project X Even Flow Blue 85 6.0 40"

Ping i500 4-8 Modus 105 Stiff

Ping Blueprint 9-P Modus 105 Stiff

Fourteen RM-12 53* and 58* Tour Issue Black Onyx s400 

Odyssey Tour Black Series 9 35" Flatso 1.0 

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

Not a very good weekend of golf for me but had fun anyway.  Shot 81 on Saturday playing with two strangers; had two doubles and would love to have those two holes over!!  The club had three mini tournaments going on that day; one out in front of us, and two behind us.  Weekend at a muni...

We were on #13; this pic taken of a group on #16 (adjacent fairway)

image002-2.jpg.f5200d58a250fb0dfc20d667a16d12c6.jpg

Someone ran over the cart return sign!!

image001.jpg.193fa8824490ad742921a4c0ee5b8060.jpg

On Sunday my wife and I played with an old friend from our previous golf club.  We hadn't seen him for many years, but out of the blue he called up and wanted to play with us.  We had a lot of fun, but it was a little chilly with a 20 mph wind.  I shot 83 with no doubles.  Couldn't make a putt;  right line, wrong speed; right speed, wrong line.  I hate those days.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

9 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Not a very good weekend of golf for me but had fun anyway.  Shot 81 on Saturday playing with two strangers; had two doubles and would love to have those two holes over!!  The club had three mini tournaments going on that day; one out in front of us, and two behind us.  Weekend at a muni...

We were on #13; this pic taken of a group on #16 (adjacent fairway)

image002-2.jpg.f5200d58a250fb0dfc20d667a16d12c6.jpg

Someone ran over the cart return sign!!

image001.jpg.193fa8824490ad742921a4c0ee5b8060.jpg

On Sunday my wife and I played with an old friend from our previous golf club.  We hadn't seen him for many years, but out of the blue he called up and wanted to play with us.  We had a lot of fun, but it was a little chilly with a 20 mph wind.  I shot 83 with no doubles.  Couldn't make a putt;  right line, wrong speed; right speed, wrong line.  I hate those days.

Kenny, those pictures are just an every day occurrence, sometimes multiple per day occurrences at our course.   it's really a shame to see the lack of respect that so many show for the golf course.  It certainly isn't the majority, but just a few idiotic morons who think it's fun to destroy something that isnt' theirs. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

On 6/22/2019 at 1:48 PM, azstu324 said:

I did it!! Finally broke 80 after 2 years. It was a goal in 2018 that didn't quite come to fruition. Made 80 a bunch of times but couldn't quite "break on through to the other side" emoji445.png.

Funny thing was that I didn't feel like I was playing all that spectacularly.. but consistency was the key. Also, I found a new go-to when 80 yds out, on in to about 25 yds away. Nice low bump n scoot with a PW. This shot was absolutely money and way more repeatable and controllable than going high with my 60°. Hits the green, takes a couple quick skips and then stops on a dime!

inCollage_20190622_124649540.jpeg

the more I practice, the luckier I seem to get..

Congrats brother!!! Nice breakthrough! That wasn't with those Bridgestone e12's was it?

• In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 6-way
  • :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗

18 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Kenny, those pictures are just an every day occurrence, sometimes multiple per day occurrences at our course.   it's really a shame to see the lack of respect that so many show for the golf course.  It certainly isn't the majority, but just a few idiotic morons who think it's fun to destroy something that isnt' theirs. 

I gotta say, that's probably the main thing that makes me not want to play muni's. I spend all day waiting on the group in front of me, but at least it gives me time to fix about 8 pitch marks per green. I don't get to play private clubs too often, but I can definitely tell the difference when I do. 

• :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗

On 6/22/2019 at 4:59 PM, MattF said:

Un-bloody-conscious!

I still can't believe it but I shot a 79! 57% FIR 33% GIR 30 putts.

Windmill Lakes 06-22-19 79.png

Congrats on the 79 Matt, that's a great feat for a 16 handicapper.  I know the next day didn't turn out the way you wanted, but hey, you got two 37's in a row.

I gotta say, that's probably the main thing that makes me not want to play muni's. I spend all day waiting on the group in front of me, but at least it gives me time to fix about 8 pitch marks per green. I don't get to play private clubs too often, but I can definitely tell the difference when I do. 

I suppose I’m lucky, the local muni is usually in pretty good condition and it’s playable in less than 4 hours on a Saturday. I know a few who’ve walked it early in the day in less than 3 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

I can’t top that...Can’t fix stupid.

Rick

Left Hand, 

... Got say I LOVE playing muni's. Like everything in life, there are good ones and bad ones. I have learned which ones to ignore and which ones to play. Last winter in Phoenix I had nothing but time and 100's of courses to play, yet the one I played the most was Aguila, a muni that was challenging yet playable with beautiful scenery. $19 for a senior to walk is just a steal. Papago is another muni I played a lot but the price jumped to $34 for a walking senior. Both those courses attract a higher class of golfers that have a respect for the course as well as other golfers. Kinda like splitting the difference between a private CC and a typical muni. Considering winter rates at many of the "nicer" Phoenix courses was $100 and up along with playing 107 out of 117 days, the cost can add up very quickly. 

... Back home in the Chicago suburbs there are unfortunately many munis I have learned to ignore but thankfully there are several close to home I really enjoy playing. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

Played Exec 9 this morning and first time with the Mizzie’s. It’s definitely scary going from a Senior 46 gr shaft to a 90 gr regular. Surprise! They are a bit longer, more carry and a draw. Felt a little heavy which they should. I think these are going to be around a while.

Rick

Left Hand, 

55 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

I suppose I’m lucky, the local muni is usually in pretty good condition and it’s playable in less than 4 hours on a Saturday. I know a few who’ve walked it early in the day in less than 3 hours.

Most days our muni is pretty good; regulars in the morning and newbies and people looking for the twilight rate later in the day.  The days that are stupid are when they have tournaments where most people aren't regular players at the course.  We just had a Budget Blinds tournament this past weekend.  The course and the carts take a real beating.  It's why the course leases carts for only 3 years; they were starting to fall apart when we got new ones last week.

We only have one private course in town and it's way too expensive for me so I just learn to live with the muni experience and play when it's the least crowded.

1 hour ago, M. Parsons said:

Congrats brother!!! Nice breakthrough! That wasn't with those Bridgestone e12's was it?

Sadly no. it wasn't the e12 that I was playing. I used my trusty TM P(a)'s. They NEVER let me down! 

Actually rewind the tape.. Played half the round with the P(a) and at the 11th hole, there were these 2 little shaggy towhead kids camped out with a big plastic wagon full of 12 count egg cartons selling balls. How can a golfer/father NOT appreciate that?! I picked up a dozen of Srixon (mostly Z star and Z star XV's!) Along with a Q star and Soft feel or 2. All mint! for $5. I should have bought 2 dz. Played an XV for the rest of the round and... what an awesome ball! Checks all the boxes for sure! The great thing is that you can pick them up for relatively low cost. I'll work my way through the rest of the Z Stars and see if it's worth making a switch but I was really impressed. 

Even more awesome was when I asked the kids what they were earning their money for, they said it was to go toward their family garden. I asked if their parents sent them out to do do this and they said no.. "we love taking care of our garden". The inner hippie in me smiled 🙂 

PXG 0311 Gen 5 9°/ Fujikura MotoreX F1 6X
:cobra-small:  F6 3 Wood 14* / Kuro Kage Silver 65X
:cobra-small: F8 6 wood 20* / Fujikura MotoreX F3 6S

:cobra-small: RADSpeed Hybrid 24*
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TS1 4-GW / FCM Precision 6.5 Rifle
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TSW Wedge - 56/12
:edel-golf-1:  EAS 1.0 / Grip master 2.0 

MAXFLI  Tour CG

Most days our muni is pretty good; regulars in the morning and newbies and people looking for the twilight rate later in the day.  The days that are stupid are when they have tournaments where most people aren't regular players at the course.  We just had a Budget Blinds tournament this past weekend.  The course and the carts take a real beating.  It's why the course leases carts for only 3 years; they were starting to fall apart when we got new ones last week.
We only have one private course in town and it's way too expensive for me so I just learn to live with the muni experience and play when it's the least crowded.

The Tournaments are a necessary evil. They do beat up the course and carts but do bring in much needed revenue. The course I belonged to in CT had Tournaments maybe once a week usually Wednesday and we lived with it. Our annual course fees were kept in check due in part to the “hit & giggle” golf events.

Rick

Left Hand, 

9 minutes ago, Rickp said:

The Tournaments are a necessary evil. They do beat up the course and carts but do bring in much needed revenue. The course I belonged to in CT had Tournaments maybe once a week usually Wednesday and we lived with it. Our annual course fees were kept in check due in part to the “hit & giggle” golf events.

I understand, but they put a crimp in my wife's playing schedule.  Weekends are unavoidable.  These "mini" tournaments might have 50 players so they don't take up the whole course.  That happened last Sat.  Three different small groups on the course; we were sandwiched between them.

The problem for my wife, who's not retired is that during the week she can only play after 5pm.  Well, Mon-Tue-Wed are league nights, so no play.  In the spring we played on Thu-Fri.  But recently, the course has had tournaments that have a 1pm shotgun start, and they are not done until after 6pm.  I keep telling her that the solution is for her to retire, and then she can play in the morning any day she wants!!!

... Tournament are one thing but outings are quite another. Too many courses bak outings without ending out who will be playing. I played behind a wake outing where the deceased requested Hooters girls drive the beverage cart with free alcohol (never a good idea) and most in the group had never played golf. Finally on the back 9 after running into several holes with goldfish filing the cup and not one but 2 carts in the water, they called the police and had them removed.  Not the fault of the wake outing and clearly the fault of the course that should have asked questions before booking the outing. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

Actually rewind the tape.. Played half the round with the P(a) and at the 11th hole, there were these 2 little shaggy towhead kids camped out with a big plastic wagon full of 12 count egg cartons selling balls. How can a golfer/father NOT appreciate that?! I picked up a dozen of Srixon (mostly Z star and Z star XV's!) Along with a Q star and Soft feel or 2. All mint! for $5. I should have bought 2 dz.

I love kids like that. There’s a course I play in RI that always has a group of them on one of the holes that abuts a neighborhood and I always make sure to have an extra $5 in my pocket to grab some balls from them.

1 hour ago, chisag said:

... Tournament are one thing but outings are quite another. Too many courses bak outings without ending out who will be playing. I played behind a wake outing where the deceased requested Hooters girls drive the beverage cart with free alcohol (never a good idea) and most in the group had never played golf. Finally on the back 9 after running into several holes with goldfish filing the cup and not one but 2 carts in the water, they called the police and had them removed.  Not the fault of the wake outing and clearly the fault of the course that should have asked questions before booking the outing. 

Also how you end up with six-plus hour outings... Never again.

I understand the logic, however. My home course had an outing Sunday starting at noon. 108 golfers. The owner charges around $50/golfer, which includes 18 holes, cart and brat/hot dog. $5,400 guaranteed early in the season when the outing is booked. Doubt he makes that much on a weekend otherwise, since he charges $30 for 18 with cart normally. That's a lot of tee times to fill for a course like his.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

2 hours ago, russtopherb said:

I love kids like that. There’s a course I play in RI that always has a group of them on one of the holes that abuts a neighborhood and I always make sure to have an extra $5 in my pocket to grab some balls from them.

Not sure how old/young you are but I'm 40 which means I was a kid in the 80's. I couldn't have been more than 8 years old when I remember selling baseball cards on the street corner, going door to door soliciting lawn mowing/edging services and lugging my dad's lawn mower and hedge trimmer all over creation in the summer.. and Snow shoveling in the winter (Utah/Wyoming). Had a 4 a.m. paper route when I was 12 in Fresno and worked PT at 15 1/2 with a work waiver signed by my folks and all through HS. As far as I was concerned, this was normal kid stuff and didn't see things any other way.. I just scratch my head at most kids these days.. Even more sad is that they scratch their head at me wondering why I even did a thing called "work".

The kids on the golf course working to improve a family garden are definitely a rare breed these days

Edited by azstu324

PXG 0311 Gen 5 9°/ Fujikura MotoreX F1 6X
:cobra-small:  F6 3 Wood 14* / Kuro Kage Silver 65X
:cobra-small: F8 6 wood 20* / Fujikura MotoreX F3 6S

:cobra-small: RADSpeed Hybrid 24*
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TS1 4-GW / FCM Precision 6.5 Rifle
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TSW Wedge - 56/12
:edel-golf-1:  EAS 1.0 / Grip master 2.0 

MAXFLI  Tour CG

There's a balance that has to be achieved. I have worked at and belonged to private clubs and in the budget they figure in outside events, without them the dues would be a lot higher. Muni's do the same thing, unfortunately sometimes they chase a dollar at the detriment of regular play. Most of the time in the grand scheme of things the events don't equal to a whole lot of no play days, but we have all been behind one or affected by one and it leaves a bad taste in our mouth. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

15 hours ago, golfertrb said:

I went into more detail in the Z STAR and Z STAR XV Review thread but I shot a PB 61 today - including a 29 on the back nine! To say I was in "The Zone" is an understatement. I was playing at Lincoln Park West and I needed to birdie 17 and 18 for a 29 on the back. I hit 2 Crossover on 17th tee - middle of the fairway. I had 132; hit 9 iron to about 15ftt and jarred the putt. Now I'm really feeling the juices flowing. I hook my 3 wood on 18 but I only have 117 left but I'm in a birds nest of a lie in the Bermuda rough. I hit pitching wedge to about 12 feet setting up a perfect uphill putt - never a doubt. 

I included pictures of shots and my card in the other thread. Here's a link:

Congrats on the 61!!  I shot a 61 once...then I had to play the other half of the 18 hole round 😁😅😂🤣

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Not sure how old/young you are but I'm 40 which means I was a kid in the 80's. I couldn't have been more than 8 years old when I remember selling baseball cards on the street corner, going door to door soliciting lawn mowing/edging services and lugging my dad's lawn mower and hedge trimmer all over creation in the summer.. and Snow shoveling in the winter (Utah/Wyoming). Had a 4 a.m. paper route when I was 12 in Fresno and worked PT at 15 1/2 with a work waiver signed by my folks and all through HS. As far as I was concerned, this was normal kid stuff and didn't see things any other way.. I just scratch my head at most kids these days.. Even more sad is that they scratch their head at me wondering why I even did a thing called "work".
The kids on the golf course working to improve a family garden are definitely a rare breed these days

I’m 43 and did pretty much all that too, along with my brothers