TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

+6 after 9.Course was busy so I packed it in after 9 since Im walking 18 tomorrow. 

One of them days where I couldnt make 5 footers for par. Hit 3 bunkers wirh only one sand save. Got to the course and realized I left my teeing club (5w) at home. Duh...Had a 3h in my truck and played it.Hit it well but it is shorter then my 5w by 10-15 yards. Good practice though and I hit it well. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Inconsistent again, with streaks of greatness followed by a glut of horrors

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Wow! For the second time in three weeks, I broke 80 with a 36/43:79! I had 6/14 FIRs , 7/18 GIRs & 30 putts. I started out with 5 Pars, then Bogey, Bogey, Birdie, Par for a smooth 36 on the Front 9. The back side was not as spectacular, shooting a 43: Bogey, 4 Pars, Bogey, Bogey, Double & Bogey. I was making great contact with my Callaway Rogue Driver with the longest drive at 221 yds.

BTW, I gamed the Wilson Staff C:25 Golfball ......that’s right! A 3 piece ball that was popular about 7 years ago. I had a dozen, purchased two years ago for $5/dozen..decided to pot them in play before breaking out the new Maxflis. Excellent performance, my golf buddies think it’s an illegal ball....LOL.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Congratulations! That's great play!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping G400 LST 8.5* Graphite Design DI 6 stiff 45"

Taylormade RBZ Proto 14.5* Oban Kiyoshi 85 04 42.5"

Adams 4555 19* Matrix Ozik Altus 80 S/X 42"

Ping G410 Crossover 2 Project X Even Flow Blue 85 6.0 40"

Ping i500 4-8 Modus 105 Stiff

Ping Blueprint 9-P Modus 105 Stiff

Fourteen RM-12 53* and 58* Tour Issue Black Onyx s400 

Odyssey Tour Black Series 9 35" Flatso 1.0 

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

On 7/2/2019 at 3:51 AM, Big money said:

Shot a nice 91 yesterday that matched the 90 degree temps with no wind at all.When I’m swinging well I naturally take a medium to large size divot on my iron shots.The ball will come out lower and really has some sauce when it hits the greens (wedges especially).When I play real bad I have zero divot and the ball flies very poorly. 

Is a divot something I should force.Or just let it happen naturally?And why is it good days I take a natural flush divot 

People are diggers (steep downswing) or sweepers (flat downswing).  Sounds like you are a digger, but never force it.  Just play your natural tendency.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

15 hours ago, fozcycle said:

Wow! For the second time in three weeks, I broke 80 with a 36/43:79!

You are on FIRE 🔥 mate!

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

The magical Spongebob ball was sadly lost 8 holes in last round... We saw where it hit in the rough but couldnt find it. Shot a 94 however with the SBSP ball I had 2 birdies, and 2 pars. One of the birdies was a chip in on a par 3 from about 30 out.  RIP SBSP

Driver  :ping-small: G425 9* Hzrdus Smoke Green Small batch 6.5 70g

Fairway Wood:   image.jpeg.b9b42744cb10f0524500549b74545dd7.jpegCobra Radspeed Big 3 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Hybrid:  image.jpeg.c5ec9f74aa563ad0246ab686b1c35eeb.jpegCobra Aerojet 5 Wood Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 (4-AW) AMT Black Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: Tour Rack 56* 60*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

- 38! (+2)

- 4/7 FIR

- 5/9 GIR 

- 14 Putts 

FINALLY! Things started clicking today. I made a few changes to my takeaway last night to get my left arm off of my chest. I was taking the club too far inside. What a world of difference it made, especially with the driver. 

We got almost two inches of rain yesterday so things were running really slow, and there was standing water on several fairways. I'm ecstatic with the round, which is my best ever. Still need to work on my approach game. I flew two greens with my approaches (one caused my only double bogey), and another hole I just horribly yanked a lob wedge pin high but left off the green. Those approaches were all 40-60 yards pitches that should have been easy GIRs and birdie opportunities.

I went par, birdie, birdie, par to finish out the round. I'm very happy about No. 7 especially. It's a 428-yard par 4 that is a dogleg left and is all uphill. I hit my drive 244 yards with a good view of the green, and then hit my 5 iron 177 yards (playing almost 190 up the hill) on to the green. Sank the 18 foot birdie putt.

EDIT:

Really cool to see my trend in The Grint because I've been working very hard at it this year:

image.png.461b8ff8d488f099df7c49f65844282b.png

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Well,  a great day today. Shot an 80 on a real solid par 70 track this morning. (40-40) with 2 solid pars on the final 2 closing holes. Also had the great feeling of taking a solid flush divot all day long. Even taking a divot with my 3 wood. Not sure why, but when I get those divots the scores will be competitive for me. And the ball usually has a nice draw or fade on it that stays in play. Maybe when I don’t take a divot I lose my low point and flip at it 
lowest round in 2 seasons . So happy 

Way to go Big money!

#CobraCONNECT using the new F8’s from Cobra

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

54 minutes ago, Big money said:

Well,  a great day today. Shot an 80 on a real solid par 70 track this morning. (40-40) with 2 solid pars on the final 2 closing holes. Also had the great feeling of taking a solid flush divot all day long. Even taking a divot with my 3 wood. Not sure why, but when I get those divots the scores will be competitive for me. And the ball usually has a nice draw or fade on it that stays in play. Maybe when I don’t take a divot I lose my low point and flip at it 

lowest round in 2 seasons . So happy 

Congratulations!!  Seems like just last year, you were going to give up the game.  Keep up the great work!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Surprise surprise .... bogeyed 17 and doubled 18 to shoot a 3 over par 75 (35/40).  Still struggling with this driver.  I'm convinced that this shaft just isn't working for me and I need to get back to my fitter and figure this out.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

In AZ, it is possible to tee off at 6:15, play 9 very quickly and still not be off the course before it reaches 90º. Today was such a day.

I was getting too tired of the heat getting to me.  So armed with my trusty arsenal and two large bottles of PowerAde Zero®, off I went to the shorter executive course.

Driver loved me on the 4 holes I used it.  These were the 4 par 4s. For most of the western world, a driver might seem a bit overkill.  But, for me, at 350+ yards, a driver gives me the best chance to be on the green, perhaps, in 2. The drives were all in the fairway and averaged 240 or so after the roll; GIR in 2 of the 4. I parred 3 of the 4 and single bogied the other. 

Total putts were 17, no penalties and no OB.  Biggest problems came with the shot to the green after the first shots.  Yes, I did the par 4s well but most of the par 3s were not on the green in 1.  Tended to over fly with my 5h off the tee or with my 7i. 

I guess since I wanted to finish quickly, I rushed myself a lot, especially on the final 3.

Total was a 4 over 42, not bad all considered.

4th of July will be indoor work prior to picnic consumption.

In My BELDIN Green Bay Packer 1999 Super Bowl Champions Bag  :  :ping: G410 Plus, Alta Red CB 55 SR Flex, GX-7 14º(acting as a 3 wood),  :ping:   G400 4H, 5H. Sr Flex,   :ping:  G400 6i Sr Flex, G-Max 7i. 9i Sr Flex , Glide 2.0  Wedges graphite SR Shafts (50º, 56º, 60º),  :ping: Putter: Cadence Mid-TR 350g :bridgestone: e12 for the items I try to hit on purposematte red, so I can see them. :footjoy: on my feet and hands, US Embassy-Singapore hat on my head (with PACKERS, Brewers or UW-Badgers hats as options).

1 hour ago, CarlH said:

Surprise surprise .... bogeyed 17 and doubled 18 to shoot a 3 over par 75 (35/40).  Still struggling with this driver.  I'm convinced that this shaft just isn't working for me and I need to get back to my fitter and figure this out.

Now I need strokes!!!!!

Yesterday was my last round in Myrtle Beach until September. I'm heading up to Long Island for two months.

I played in my club's Tuesday members league. We played a game called break par this week. 40 guys in two flights. If you shoot a net 71, you win money, how much depends on how many others in your flight do it also.

I've been playing pretty well lately (for my level anyway) but I screwed up a few holes by really pulling approach shots from the fairway, and took a 6 on a par 3 (ugh, buried in the face, then skulled it out of "mud") I hit the driver really well and putted ok, but shot an 85, which was a net 72 (so no money 😥) 6 guys broke their par and got $66 each.

I'm happy with my round, but my hcap has really been going down the last month and a half, but I need to clean up some of the recurring mistakes, both physical and mental, in my game this summer. Should have plenty of time to practice up north, as I won't be playing as many rounds up there as I do down here at the beach. 

Driver:          :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:      :ping-small: G425 Max 14*5* & 17.5*

Hybrids:      :ping-small: G425 Max 22* & 26*

Irons:           :callaway-small: Apex DCB 6-AW

Wedges:      :callaway-small: Jaws Raw Face 54-10

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 58-6

Putter:         :EVNROLL:  ER7  34”

10 minutes ago, Grand Stranded said:

I played in my club's Tuesday members league. We played a game called break par this week. 40 guys in two flights. If you shoot a net 71, you win money, how much depends on how many others in your flight do it also.

Also called "sandbagger's delight"  😄 😄 😄

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

80 meh...

But I’m putting better, only 25 putts today!

but that just means I shot like crap

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

43 minutes ago, CarlH said:

Also called "sandbagger's delight"  😄 😄 😄

Amen brother.

I'm the guy busting it, trying to go as low as I can. I want to get to single digits so badly. You see a lot of others start to pull their putts, or come up short when they think they're safely within their number. Fortunately the course we played yesterday, (the Love Course at Barefoot) has 2 difficult finishing holes on each nine, so even if we go off split tees the 'baggers have to be careful. We call 17 and 18 the holes "where good rounds go to die..."

Edited by Grand Stranded

Driver:          :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:      :ping-small: G425 Max 14*5* & 17.5*

Hybrids:      :ping-small: G425 Max 22* & 26*

Irons:           :callaway-small: Apex DCB 6-AW

Wedges:      :callaway-small: Jaws Raw Face 54-10

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 58-6

Putter:         :EVNROLL:  ER7  34”

Shot 77 today but it was actually a great round. Lipped out 6 birdie putts from 12-30 feet. 

I was 4 over on the front and only one over on the back. No doubles. One birdie. Played the last 5 holes in -1.

Bought a sleeve of the standard prov1s before my round today after reading about guys like Rory, day and jt switching to the non x version of their respective balls to get better iron and wedge control. My God I loved it.  Great feel off every club, such great control with irons and wedges. I think I found my new gamer ball. 3 dozen zstar XVs for sale soon. 

I think the Spider X is in for an extended stay in the bag as well. 

Shot 77 today but it was actually a great round. Lipped out 6 birdie putts from 12-30 feet. 
I was 4 over on the front and only one over on the back. No doubles. One birdie. Played the last 5 holes in -1.
Bought a sleeve of the standard prov1s before my round today after reading about guys like Rory, day and jt switching to the non x version of their respective balls to get better iron and wedge control. My God I loved it.  Great feel off every club, such great control with irons and wedges. I think I found my new gamer ball. 3 dozen zstar XVs for sale soon. 
I think the Spider X is in for an extended stay in the bag as well. 

Nice shooting. If you like the PV1 try the Tour B XS... you’ll be happy.

2 hours ago, jlukes said:

Shot 77 today but it was actually a great round. Lipped out 6 birdie putts from 12-30 feet. Played the last 5 holes in -1.

... Very nice.  I was the opposite. I was -1 going into 17 playing with the assistant pro and a college kid that works at the course. 174 yd par 3 and a perfect 7 iron. For no reason and out of nowhere I pulled it 10 yards into the water. Now hitting 3 I hit another into almost the exact same ripple center. Now I am hitting 5 and hit it to 6 inches for an easy tap in triple bogie. Hit a nice drive on 18, one of my longest of the day and had 171 to a middle pin and pulled a 7 iron (again?) into the lip of the bunker and had to hit it backwards. Sand was still wet so straight faced a runner to 4 feet and made the putt for bogie going from -1 to +3 in the last two holes. 

... Some days your the windshield and some day your the bug. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

8/14 fir

13/18 gir

28 putts

Pretty boring round. Hit it solid just nothing tight. Seemed like every birdie putt was from 25 feet, nothing wrong with that though . Only 1 bogey, still searching for my first clean card. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

2 hours ago, THEZIPR23 said:

8/14 fir

13/18 gir

28 putts

Pretty boring round. Hit it solid just nothing tight. Seemed like every birdie putt was from 25 feet, nothing wrong with that though . Only 1 bogey, still searching for my first clean card. 

My goal is to have 'boring' rounds like this one day, haha!

:cobra-small: LTDx Black 10.5º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 6F4
:cobra-small: LTDx 3W 15º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 7F4
:ping-small: G425 3H 19º | UST Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F4
:srixon-small: Z785 4-PW | UST Recoil 125 Proto F4
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50
º Mid, 54º Mid, 60º Mid | UST Recoil Wedge Proto F4
:EVNROLL: ER5BV | BGT Stability Tour

:bridgestone-small: Tour B X

11 minutes ago, mr.hicksta said:

My goal is to have 'boring' rounds like this one day, haha!

Don’t get me wrong, boring golf is about the most exciting thing there is. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

Played a slow nine last night as we waited for backed up league play on many holes. Anyways, shot a 40 but still felt like I played decent just a couple things here and there. Ball was flying insanely far here, wouldn't be surprised if at least one of my dives saw 330. 

FIR 4/7

GIR 5/9

putts- 18

Could have easily shot way lower just a couple wrong club choices left me short or long heading into some par 5s after completely roasting my driver down the middle of the fairway on both of them. I need to stat getting the putting rolling because right now I feel like I am just a big long drive applicant with no game to compliment it all. Very frustrating.

WITB 2019

Driver: :taylormade-small:Taylormade M2 8.5 w/ Xstiff Aldila RIP Beta shaft

2 Iron: :taylormade-small:Talormade P790 UDI 17 degree w/ Hazardus Xstiff driver shaft

4-PW: :taylormade-small:Taylormade PSI iron w/ KBS C-taper stiff iron shafts

52 degree: :cleveland-small:Cleveland RTX 3

56 degree: :callaway-small:Callaway Mac Daddy 4

60 degree-::taylormade-small:Taylormade milled grind

Putter: :cameron-small:Scotty Cameron Dual Balance X5

Ball::titelist-small:ProV1x

9 hours ago, THEZIPR23 said:

Pretty boring round. Don’t get me wrong, boring golf is about the most exciting thing there is.

I want to also play boring golf again, one day. 👍

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Was 5 over thru 11 before a big storm hit. Driver swing was pretty good today but iron swing was slightly off. Short game saved a few shots

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Shot an 84 today while on vacation. Still lost to my 8 year old cousin who shot 77....but sorta expected that anyway 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

Routine 75 this morning. Nothing great and nothing terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond