TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Played early today... teed off at 7:20; the earliest I've played in years.  Plus no breakfast.  I had two birdies, played 5 par 3's in -1....   and shot 87... 'nuff said!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Had a 2pm tee time today and I expected a slow, busy day but the opposite was true - we had the course basically to ourselves! It was amazing! I played with my two older boys - I played really well and then went home to grill for family and friends. A really great day - so thankful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping G400 LST 8.5* Graphite Design DI 6 stiff 45"

Taylormade RBZ Proto 14.5* Oban Kiyoshi 85 04 42.5"

Adams 4555 19* Matrix Ozik Altus 80 S/X 42"

Ping G410 Crossover 2 Project X Even Flow Blue 85 6.0 40"

Ping i500 4-8 Modus 105 Stiff

Ping Blueprint 9-P Modus 105 Stiff

Fourteen RM-12 53* and 58* Tour Issue Black Onyx s400 

Odyssey Tour Black Series 9 35" Flatso 1.0 

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

5/14 fir

8/18 gir

31 putts

Couldn’t really hit anything just one of those days. Played as a six some with guys I don’t normally play with. It was just too much. Lost interest after 5 holes. We waited as 6 on every shot and still played in 4 hours. Felt like an eternity though. Going to give it another shot this afternoon. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

3 minutes ago, THEZIPR23 said:

5/14 fir

8/18 gir

31 putts

Couldn’t really hit anything just one of those days. Played as a six some with guys I don’t normally play with. It was just too much. Lost interest after 5 holes. We waited as 6 on every shot and still played in 4 hours. Felt like an eternity though. Going to give it another shot this afternoon. 

My muni decided last year to allow 5-somes play because of the men's gangsome.  There are times when they have an odd number of players, so 5-somes are created.  The men's club is not speedy, but on the weekends they aren't the slowest groups either.  However, having seen 5-somes out on the course, many people request a 5-some group because the pro has allowed it in the men's gangsome.  These groups have no business being 5-somes and clog up the course.  I can't imagine a 6-some.  

However, when my wife and I got married, we rented the local 9-hole course for the day and had several large groups out playing. Our group was a 9-some!!  🤣

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

54 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

My muni decided last year to allow 5-somes play because of the men's gangsome.  There are times when they have an odd number of players, so 5-somes are created.  The men's club is not speedy, but on the weekends they aren't the slowest groups either.  However, having seen 5-somes out on the course, many people request a 5-some group because the pro has allowed it in the men's gangsome.  These groups have no business being 5-somes and clog up the course.  I can't imagine a 6-some.  

However, when my wife and I got married, we rented the local 9-hole course for the day and had several large groups out playing. Our group was a 9-some!!  🤣

Our pro let’s us play however many we want because he knows we won’t hold anything up. Course was full and being a holiday you get some once a year golfers which is always entertaining. If it’s 6 players of the same ability it’s fine by me, but we had handicaps ranging from 0 to 20 so there were holes that I was waiting for two guys to hit 3 shots before I could hit my second. I don’t know how many times I lost track of where everyone was. That’s the part that made it rough. 4 hours on 4th of July is pretty good in the grand scheme of things. 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

Shot 45/42:87 today in mid 90* heat. No birdies, but hit fairways today. Had to scramble from longer distances as I popped up a couple drives.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

50 out/47 in
5/14 Fairways
4 GIRs
39 Putts
1 birdie, 2 pars, all the rest crap
First time playing this track, it was nice but I couldn't putt to save my life. Had a 295 yd drive with a GW in on the 1st hole and got it to within 4 feet...finished that hole with a 3-putt bodgey.
Here's how close I was to an ace, and did make this one for birdie.
IMG_3249.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 6-way
  • :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗

Played in our annual men's July 4th tournament today.  Was a shotgun start and my day started on our par 3 14th that I missed an ace twice by two inches.  Ball mark was two inches left of the cup and it spun back to two inches on the right side of the cup.  My caddy consoled me by telling me he had no idea how it didn't go in....thanks.  Played another 16 holes in between with some ups and downs then on my final hole drove the par 4 13th and rolled in a 20 footer for eagle to finish at even par for the day.  Should have been a lot lower considering I made next to nothing today, rolled a lot of great putts that just didn't drop.

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

-1, 71 again today. 2 birds 1 bogey. 4/4 scrambling on the front. Only missed 1 green on the back and didn’t get up and down there.

Should have been 1 under on the front because I ‘made’ a 50 footer but no one was tending the pin (because of the new flag rule) so instead of dropping in, the flag rattled it out! But it was 2 guys I didn’t know that I was playing with so I just took the par and didn’t say anything.

Driver: TM M1 9.5*

4W: Wishon bent FLAT

Irons: Mizuno MP20MB

Wedges: 50/55/60 Mizuno

Putter: Evnroll ER2

Shot a blah 53 over 9 holes today. 3 penalties off the tee and a 10 on a par 5 where my swing completely left me right from the duck hook off the tee. Like I had never hit a ball before.

But my son was out there with me so it was a great round

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

10 hours ago, Kenny B said:

We used to play 6-somes regularly at Yellowstone Country Club in under 4 hours.  The pro knew who could do that and who couldn't.  All it takes is ready golf and not taking a gazillion practice swings.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

6 hours ago, Shankster said:

47 out , 38 back...

Dumb mistakes.

sounds a lot like my game......particularly the dumb mistakes part!!!!!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

41 after hitting all fairways, 1 GIR, and 15 putts. Had. my daugters boyfriend with me who has never hit a balll  in his life besides mini golf. Gave him a crash course on the lesson mat on the back of hole 11 and hit a couple dozen in to  a net. He did ok alll things considerex. My clubs are a half over and he needs another inch at least. We survived that and a dead cart on hole 12.  He was very humbled at how hard the game is. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

87 (46/41) with 34 putts. 22% GIR and 50% FIR . Had fun playing with @yungkory again and we had lots of laughs as usual!

:cobra-small: LTDx Black 10.5º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 6F4
:cobra-small: LTDx 3W 15º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 7F4
:ping-small: G425 3H 19º | UST Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F4
:srixon-small: Z785 4-PW | UST Recoil 125 Proto F4
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50
º Mid, 54º Mid, 60º Mid | UST Recoil Wedge Proto F4
:EVNROLL: ER5BV | BGT Stability Tour

:bridgestone-small: Tour B X

78 (par 73)

9/14 fir

10/18 gir 

31 putts

One of the most bizarre rounds I have played in a long time. Shot 43 on front nine and didn’t really hit a bad shot. 3rd hole hit green and it spun 25 yards down a hill. 6th hole landed ball 5 feet right of hole spun into a bunker. Twice had wrong club in my hand and cart was too far away to switch. 🤦‍♂️  Back nine had 3 birdie putts inside 10 feet and 4 more inside 20. Never missed a shot until 16th tee and hit a hosel rocket with an 8 Iron 🤷‍♂️. Actually hit the ball good and just got nothing out of the round. 

8 hours ago, M. Parsons said:

50 out/47 in
5/14 Fairways
4 GIRs
39 Putts
1 birdie, 2 pars, all the rest crap
First time playing this track, it was nice but I couldn't putt to save my life. Had a 295 yd drive with a GW in on the 1st hole and got it to within 4 feet...finished that hole with a 3-putt bodgey.
Here's how close I was to an ace, and did make this one for birdie.
IMG_3249.JPG

What's the track?  It's been too long since I was in ABQ.

87 (46/41) with 34 putts. 22% GIR and 50% FIR . Had fun playing with[mention=72400]yungkory[/mention] again and we had lots of laughs as usual!
(90) 89 ESC
7/14 fir
8/18 gir
37 putts!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if I actually hit 7 fairways, it really didn't seem like it. Thanks for the invite braddah man!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

48 45
37 Putts
33% GIR
43% FIR

Finally got the driving working better. Was really struggling with it for a while. Handicap trending to a 15.5 right now.

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

13 hours ago, pulledabill said:

Had my daugters boyfriend with me who has never hit a balll  in his life besides mini golf. Gave him a crash course on the lesson mat on the back of hole 11 and hit a couple dozen in to  a net. He did ok alll things considerex. My clubs are a half over and he needs another inch at least. We survived that and a dead cart on hole 12.  He was very humbled at how hard the game is. 

... First time I played golf was at a Chicago Bears outing in 1983 that I attended not to play golf, which I considered a silly easy game for fat people in ridiculous clothes, but I went to meet the Bears players. I parred the first 2 holes with a borrowed persimmon wood and MB irons. It was pretty easy. Saw my partners swinging harder and hitting it farther so I decided to join them. Hit a slice off the golf course on #3 so on text hole it was an easy enough adjustment and I just made sure I turned my hands over just like hitting a line drive to left field. I hooked it far into the woods. The rest of the round was a myriad of a few good shots but many more hooks and slices. I was smitten by the challenge and decided to conquer this game and figured it would take a few weeks, maybe a month. A full year later and still struggling I too was humbled by just how hard this game is. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

78 today😡

Level after 8 with 8 FIR and 8 GIR using the Precision Pro NX9 HD for the first time in competition- I was swinging easily at the ball knowing the exact yardage to the pin- putting was awful - 2 putting from 12 feet and 3 putting from longer😡

there then proceeded 3 double bogies from the middle of the fairway (usually coming up short then a chip and 3 putts😡) and 2 bogies again with poor putting.

I would be half decent if I could putt (37 putts)

Confidence is high with the long game but putting is killing me. I think my head is full of spaghetti when it comes to the easiest part of the game 😂

Playing a scratch matchplay tie in the morning so will be focusing on the putting line only, then just hit the damn ball at the hole lol

Pro said I was probably adding loft to my putts, so changing set up tomorrow.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

83 from the tournament tees. Swing was not so great and having to wait every shot from around the 7th hole was not helping. 3rd group out and we couldn’t finish in under 4 hours 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

A very symmetrical 44/44 with 8 pars and no birds despite having looks at 3 of them. 3'rd sub-90 round in as many weeks. I could get used to this! 😎

Putting was OK, while scrambling was an A+ since I used my 8i more often than my 60* for more controllable bump-n-runs rather than spraying flop shots with my many near-green missed approaches. Driver was "meh" though with a recent shaft change I "think" it was better on the course. Of course it was a monster on the range, but it seems rare to have that warm-up translate to actual play which is something I gotta figure out...in a hurry! FW's as usual saved my bacon most of the day with 2 fine 7w shots that were, for me, amazing left-to-righters that went flag hunting on both, just a little long.

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

4 minutes ago, mr.hicksta said:

86 (42/44) with 37 putts including four 3 putts (🤬) and 44% GIR/36% FIR at Hawaii Kai Championship Course. It was my first time playing there and I really enjoyed the layout, but my putting was terrible. I did have some positives to take way from the round though so it wasn’t all bad!

IMG_3374.JPG

IMG_3377.JPG

Such awesome pics! Keep 'em coming Mister!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

I played with @MattF yesterday and another friend. Played pretty well, but had a few untimely mistakes on the front. Started the back with 5 straight pars, then the skies opened up as we were finishing the 15th hole. We waited out the rain because we were playing well. Maybe we should have packed it in. Limped in with damp gloves, wet grips, and really soggy course. Ended up 45/40 with 8 FIR, 6 GIR, 32 putts, and 2 sand saves. 

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

32 minutes ago, MaxEntropy said:

I played with @MattF yesterday and another friend. Played pretty well, but had a few untimely mistakes on the front. Started the back with 5 straight pars, then the skies opened up as we were finishing the 15th hole. We waited out the rain because we were playing well. Maybe we should have packed it in. Limped in with damp gloves, wet grips, and really soggy course. Ended up 45/40 with 8 FIR, 6 GIR, 32 putts, and 2 sand saves. 

Had you had a cooler of beer with you, the weather wouldn't have been an issue 😄 😄 

Lovely day today and my wife and I played alone for the front nine.  We were the first group behind the men's club gangsome.  They actually played fairly fast for them (2 hours on the front), but pace slowed up on the back nine (2.5 hours).  The back nine is shorter par 35.  We picked up a single at the turn. I thought adding another person would slow us down a little so we wouldn't have to wait as much, but we ended up waiting more.  Must have been a lot of quarters riding on the last few holes!!

I shot +1/+5 or 38/40 for a 78 with 2 birdies; one on the #1 handicap hole!!

10/13 fairways but only 5/18 greens

27 putts

I started to lose a little focus on holes 12-15 where I went Double, bogey, bogey, bogey; but I got it back at the end.  The fire off hole #17 where I made birdie...

IMG_4200.thumb.jpg.b4231241c4d4c83b40170cac8dd5bae7.jpg