TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

4 minutes ago, Wedgie said:

How'd I play?  Not well enough as Stroker came to my house and took my money.  It was a fun day though and I look forward to doing it again soon.

To be fair I was only very marginally better... hopefully we can both get things figured out before the BIG ONE.

My #9 is going back in the pile of do-not-use....

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

2 hours ago, chershey said:

The Charleston area was ridiculously humid last week. I played Stono Ferry on Thursday and had to put on my rain gloves just to keep the club from slipping. I played Coosaw Creek on Friday and it wasn't nearly as bad. I live in Mt. P as well.

I hate playing in ridiculous humidity!  Play early here and the humidity is 75% from overnight irrigation; 4 hours later and the humidity is 15%.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

1 minute ago, Kenny B said:

I hate playing in ridiculous humidity!  Play early here and the humidity is 75% from overnight irrigation; 4 hours later and the humidity is 15%.

Haha I wish. Come over here to Windsor across the border of Detroit and play a round. Humidity is supposed to get up to 82 percent later on today.

image.png.b1097a607f39ed2a61622292d8e9d80c.png

WITB 2019

Driver: :taylormade-small:Taylormade M2 8.5 w/ Xstiff Aldila RIP Beta shaft

2 Iron: :taylormade-small:Talormade P790 UDI 17 degree w/ Hazardus Xstiff driver shaft

4-PW: :taylormade-small:Taylormade PSI iron w/ KBS C-taper stiff iron shafts

52 degree: :cleveland-small:Cleveland RTX 3

56 degree: :callaway-small:Callaway Mac Daddy 4

60 degree-::taylormade-small:Taylormade milled grind

Putter: :cameron-small:Scotty Cameron Dual Balance X5

Ball::titelist-small:ProV1x

2 hours ago, chershey said:

The Charleston area was ridiculously humid last week. I played Stono Ferry on Thursday and had to put on my rain gloves just to keep the club from slipping. I played Coosaw Creek on Friday and it wasn't nearly as bad. I live in Mt. P as well.

And this is why I don't miss that area.  Moved out west 25 years ago and haven't looked back.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

After a series of seriously declining rounds my golfing confidence was getting a bit shaken .... which was then followed by an extended layoff due to family stuff .... which was followed the past week by a series of three increasingly better Par 3 rounds .... which was followed up yesterday with a (regulation) 9-hole round played from the forward tees with just a set of old wedges and an extra 4H .... which resulted in me having one of my best 9-hole rounds!

Not sure exactly where I ended up but I think it was +10 with mostly bogeys - at least two or three of which I had a chance for a par putt but just missed - plus one par (with an outside chance on a birdie putt), two doubles (nothing worse; one was a 3 putt), no penalties.

Even tho I felt like I threw away a shot on almost every hole with a mis-hit, overall I had more good and playable shots that were moving in (generally 🤣) the right direction ... So feeling better and still chasing that elusive bogey golf game....!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

34 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

After a series of seriously declining rounds my golfing confidence was getting a bit shaken .... which was then followed by an extended layoff due to family stuff .... which was followed the past week by a series of three increasingly better Par 3 rounds .... which was followed up yesterday with a (regulation) 9-hole round played from the forward tees with just a set of old wedges and an extra 4H .... which resulted in me having one of my best 9-hole rounds!

Not sure exactly where I ended up but I think it was +10 with mostly bogeys - at least two or three of which I had a chance for a par putt but just missed - plus one par (with an outside chance on a birdie putt), two doubles (nothing worse; one was a 3 putt), no penalties.

Even tho I felt like I threw away a shot on almost every hole with a mis-hit, overall I had more good and playable shots that were moving in (generally 🤣) the right direction ... So feeling better and still chasing that elusive bogey golf game....!

... Good to be back huh? 👍  I think all of us are always chasing the elusive ________________ (fill in the blank with your appropriate goal)

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

11 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Good to be back huh? 👍  I think all of us are always chasing the elusive ________________ (fill in the blank with your appropriate goal)

Thanks! And yeah - have to keep reminding myself that a golfer doesn't actually reach, or achieve, a set stage of golfing ability; the game itself is a constant and continuing quest for "better"....................

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

2 hours ago, CarlH said:

And this is why I don't miss that area.  Moved out west 25 years ago and haven't looked back.

Yeah, I would love to move out west but my wife is a born and raised Carolina girl with no interest in ever leaving this area, so I'll just have to make the best of it. I'm originally from Michigan, so I'm at least enjoying the year round golf here.

Titleist TS3 9.5* w/Accra TZ5 65 X-Stiff
Titleist TS3 15* w/Fujikura Ventus 7X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 20* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 23* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Titleist 718 CB 5 iron w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist 718 MB 6-PW w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist SM7 Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Bettinardi Queen B 10 34.5"
Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X

@HarryC, love, love, love to see photos of courses. Thanks for sharing these!

PXG 0811 XF driver

:ping-small: Serene: 3 wood, 4 & 5 hybrid iron

:taylormade-small: r7 Draw, Flex L: 4, 6 - 9 irons

:cleveland-small: Wedges: RTX Zipcore 46 mid bounce; RTX-3: 52/10 wedge; and Tour Action 900 60* low bounce

:bettinardi-1: Armlock putter or  :edel-golf-1: E-2 Torque custom fit putter

:bridgestone-small: Tour B XS golf ball

:ShotScope:  V3

This europro tour comp will be on sky shortly after its played

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

7 hours ago, artful_golfer said:

@HarryC, love, love, love to see photos of courses. Thanks for sharing these!

I’m playing at another local club that has held The Ladies Europeans tour events on Saturday - I’ll make sure I take some photo 😊

Driver::titelist-small: TS2 (GD AD Tour)

Wood: :titelist-small: TSi3 3 Wood

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 (Dynamic Gold)

Irons: :titelist-small: T100 5 - 9i (KBS C-Taper 130g x-stiff)

Wedges::vokey-small: SM7 46, 50, 54, 58

Putter:  Toulon Las Vegas with StrokeLab shaft/ :bettinardi-1: 2021 SS28 Armlock

Ball: :taylormade-small:TP5X

4 hours ago, perseveringgolfer said:

This europro tour comp will be on sky shortly after its played

Yep apparently looking at my sky golf channel planner there will be highlights Saturday and Sunday evening in the UK

Driver::titelist-small: TS2 (GD AD Tour)

Wood: :titelist-small: TSi3 3 Wood

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 (Dynamic Gold)

Irons: :titelist-small: T100 5 - 9i (KBS C-Taper 130g x-stiff)

Wedges::vokey-small: SM7 46, 50, 54, 58

Putter:  Toulon Las Vegas with StrokeLab shaft/ :bettinardi-1: 2021 SS28 Armlock

Ball: :taylormade-small:TP5X

- 40 (+4) 

- 4/8 FIR 

- 3/9 GIR (2 birdies)

- 15 Putts

Course was very busy this morning, so I played the back nine. I'm really happy to see my last few scores were not flukes. Amazing how much better golf you can play when you create space for your arms on the downswing.

Had two chip-ins, one for birdie after a bad tee shot on the only par 3, and another from about 30 yards to save par on No. 16 after a bad drive and two punchouts. Driver was not great today, straight on some holes but short, longer on others but left. I'd happily take 250 and straight, but at the moment it's either 230-240 straight or 255-275 left, with the occassional block right. 🤮

Two three putts that just lipped out, and I lost a ball into the water on the par 5 because my second shot left me a not great lie in a part of the course hammered by water this spring. Chunked a wedge into the irrigation pond protecting the green.

My biggest problem now is just ensuring I work on consistency from shot-to-shot. I tend to get a little loose with my head about midway through my rounds, which causes it to move forward on the downswing. The movement results in all sorts of issues until I really focus on correcting it.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

My practice rhe last few days paid off. My up/down game had been struggling so the last few days have been practicing chips,pitches, and 5 footers. Tonight I got up down 6/6 and shot even par for 9. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Another 81, based on a 3 hole stretch of 2 doubles and a single.

just a lapse of concentration, and bang! You’re suddenly 5 over...

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

In our league last night, I played, for me, some pretty boring golf.... I want more boring golf.

4 pars, 5 bogies, 16 putts, no real stress. I had one penalty, but it was a shortish par 5 so was able to recover for a bogey.

I did get a really bad bounce on one drive. Our 4th hole has a service path that crosses the fairway about 210 yards out. I've always wanted to accidentally hit the path with my tee shot to see how much of a bounce you can get. Yesterday, I hit my tee shot dead straight, down the middle. Normally, I carry the path by about 10 yards, but we were into a slight breeze. It must have hit the edge of the path or something weird because it kicked ~45 degrees right, putting me under a tree forcing me to play left and try to fade the ball. The ball didn't fade, hit a tree left of the green, but fortunately kicked into the middle of the fairway a bit short of the green. I am impressed with the durability of the Z Star - after two solid impacts, there was some discoloration, but no real damage to the surface.

The only real problem I had was with club selection. Since my back continues to feel really good and my swing seems much more free (the heat and humidity may have played a role too), I flew two greens by about 15 yards early in the round which finally convinced me to club down 1 from "normal".

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Played a few times over the past week and week and a half. Shot two rounds in the 90s which were awful mainly due to my lack of any accuracy off the tee. I've figured out it's mostly because I'm so far right. The one round where I could find a fairway I shot 87 which is my best score of the year. If I ever get the driver figured out I should be good to shoot 80s.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

3 hours ago, MaxEntropy said:

The only real problem I had was with club selection. Since my back continues to feel really good and my swing seems much more free (the heat and humidity may have played a role too), I flew two greens by about 15 yards early in the round which finally convinced me to club down 1 from "normal".

We told you to do that last week, hardhead!!

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

28 minutes ago, MattF said:

We told you to do that last week, hardhead!!

It's like I fail to believe reality and I'm a slow learner. 

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Finally had a good game , 71.. 35/36, with 31 putts.

putting has been stellar since I switched from Ricky style to Jack Nic. Making a lot, and just missing many others...

Ever shoot an 86 but it feels like a 76?
That's what happens when 46.5% of your shots are putts....yeah, striping it all day long but couldn't putt to save my life...40 of em ... Time to try something new.
I did the exact same thing yesterday! Greens were impossible at a new course, 3-putted 5 times, only 1 one putt.

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

52 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

That's what happens when 46.5% of your shots are putts....yeah, striping it all day long but couldn't putt to save my life...40 of em 😭😭😭... Time to try something new.

Get it out of your system because your first major is a week away.  After playing with you less toe hang is my advice but then again you saw me putt so it's like taking religious advice from a porn star.

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

That's what happens when 46.5% of your shots are putts....yeah, striping it all day long but couldn't putt to save my life...40 of em ... Time to try something new.

Why do you struggle with putting and how do you practice?

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 minute ago, cnosil said:

Why do you struggle with putting and how do you practice?

I wasn't used to the speed of the greens and the pace threw me off the first 10 holes; last 8 I had 2 putts all the way in.
The putter I was using has a heavy head so it was hard to get a feel.

I practice at home on my putting mat each night and I practice at various ranges when I can get out there.

I think a big part of the problem was the putter.  Just never got comfortable holding it in my hands and getting a feel for the pace and I left myself some long second putts.

Better days ahead!

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

Had another good day of a 75. And one 3 hole stretch of bogie, double, bogie, gahhh, but the rest of the day was even..

Great round! I had a similar experience my last round. After finally physically recovering from a second hip replacement surgery, I was playing my best rond in five years. I was playing in three hole stretches, per the advice of my pro, so that I wouldn't get ahead of myself or start thinking of a potential final score. Unfortunately, I finished +6 on the last four holes to finish at 82. Not bad for my current 14.9 hcp!

Sent from my SM-T597V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

296hole-in-one WITBDriver - Ping G400 Max 10.5* or Titleist 917 D3 10.5*. Fairways - Srixon ZF45 17* 4w; Callaway Rogue 16.5* 4w; Callaway Epic 20* Heavenwood & 24* Divine Nine wood. Irons: TaylorMade P790, 4 - AW. Wedges - Cleveland Black RTX 2.0 AW 52, SW 56 & LW 60; Callaway SureOut 58* SW & 64* XW. Putter(s) - Scotty Cameron Concept X CX-01; Scotty Cameron Golo S5; Scotty Cameron Red X2 C/S; Ping Sigma 2 Wolverine H; Balls - Callaway Truvis; Volvik Vivid Matte Finish; Titleist Pro V1x.