TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Played the front nine at my club today, late to stay out of the heat for a little. Par 36, no clouds beautiful sunset. Struck the ball well but  missed a few greens. Not too far off but not as well as I played yesterday (-4)  I had only 12 putts with the new addition the the bag (Spider x) forna total of 6 1 putts and 3 two putts. 7bfaorwas off the tee box, par 3 green in regulation but only 5 total G.I.R.  I shot a 34 (-2) from the gold (champion) tees.  Sunset picture / GIR pitchmark  7 iron  out. 

20190725_195035.jpg

20190725_192251.jpg

a. Iron specs (Kbs Tour C-Taper 125 S+ Standard L/L) 

b. Driver specs (Titleost 913 D2 Oban Kiyoshi Black 05 Flex 45" )

c. Dexterity (Right)

d. Where You Live (El Paso, Tx)

e. Your handicap or average 18 hole score (1.8 GHIN) 

1 hour ago, Bgolfn333 said:

Played the front nine at my club today, late to stay out of the heat for a little. Par 36, no clouds beautiful sunset. Struck the ball well but  missed a few greens. Not too far off but not as well as I played yesterday (-4)  I had only 12 putts with the new addition the the bag (Spider x) forna total of 6 1 putts and 3 two putts. 7bfaorwas off the tee box, par 3 green in regulation but only 5 total G.I.R.  I shot a 34 (-2) from the gold (champion) tees.  Sunset picture / GIR pitchmark  7 iron  out. 

20190725_195035.jpg

20190725_192251.jpg

Wow!  Those greens are soft!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Quick 9 after work. 43 (42 ESC), 43% FIR, 33% GIR and 16 putts. Did a few good things, but got a little wild off the tee a couple times which resulted in two bad holes.

:cobra-small: LTDx Black 10.5º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 6F4
:cobra-small: LTDx 3W 15º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 7F4
:ping-small: G425 3H 19º | UST Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F4
:srixon-small: Z785 4-PW | UST Recoil 125 Proto F4
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50
º Mid, 54º Mid, 60º Mid | UST Recoil Wedge Proto F4
:EVNROLL: ER5BV | BGT Stability Tour

:bridgestone-small: Tour B X

I played Trosper in OKC this afternoon - it was a lovely day and I was cruising along until the par 5 8th hole. I had 77 yards left in the middle of the fairway for my third shot - I set up to play a knockdown with my 53* and totally shanked it. WHAT?!? Where did that come from? I got away with it because I was able to get up and down for par but I couldn't breath for a few holes. On #10 I had 99 yards left and I was terrified. The group ahead was waiting for me to play through them and I was honestly sweating over this very easy shot but it turned out ok :

IMG_4128.jpg.7a5ee3141fa14898ed0afb192e4bf88b.jpg

FIR: 8/12

GIR: 13/18

Putts: 25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping G400 LST 8.5* Graphite Design DI 6 stiff 45"

Taylormade RBZ Proto 14.5* Oban Kiyoshi 85 04 42.5"

Adams 4555 19* Matrix Ozik Altus 80 S/X 42"

Ping G410 Crossover 2 Project X Even Flow Blue 85 6.0 40"

Ping i500 4-8 Modus 105 Stiff

Ping Blueprint 9-P Modus 105 Stiff

Fourteen RM-12 53* and 58* Tour Issue Black Onyx s400 

Odyssey Tour Black Series 9 35" Flatso 1.0 

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

Played a course today I used to play a ton. Ony my 2nd round  there in 3 years and before that probably 15 years. Bank owned it  for a few years and they kept it open until a couple years ago and it sold last spring. New owners need some help as the course  as whole is bad. The greens are horrendous. I think moss took them over then the moss killer burned them. ...IMO...Holding hope as it fils a need. 

Shot 78 after hitting only 1 green. Super small greens and long par 3s from the tips. 67% fairways and 26 putts. Couple par chip ins.  Odd round numbers. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Played a quick 9 for the first time in a while due to work and weather constraints. Played this fairly long course from the tips for the first time in a year and a half. Shot a fairly easy 37 (+1). Iron shots were amazing throughout the whole day, wedges were pretty good, and can't complain with putting. My drives were the worst part of my game today putting one ball in the water and spraying for the most part. 

Also missed a tap in one- footer on #2 the 237 yard par 3 after an amazing chip shot with some tour sauce on it. Had I made that, I would have been even for the round. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

FIR= 3/7

GIR= 7/9

Putts=17

Now I am going to list of my scores or holes in order: 4, 4, 4, 4, 3, 5, 5, 4, 4 = 37

image.png.8a3235405beff83ed0cfde3bae670fd3.png

WITB 2019

Driver: :taylormade-small:Taylormade M2 8.5 w/ Xstiff Aldila RIP Beta shaft

2 Iron: :taylormade-small:Talormade P790 UDI 17 degree w/ Hazardus Xstiff driver shaft

4-PW: :taylormade-small:Taylormade PSI iron w/ KBS C-taper stiff iron shafts

52 degree: :cleveland-small:Cleveland RTX 3

56 degree: :callaway-small:Callaway Mac Daddy 4

60 degree-::taylormade-small:Taylormade milled grind

Putter: :cameron-small:Scotty Cameron Dual Balance X5

Ball::titelist-small:ProV1x

... Played yesterday and shot -2 for the round. It was a very easy -2 and could have been lower but just had a hard time reading some makable putts. 3 birdies and 1 bogie. Completely the opposite today, shooting +2 and everything seemed like a struggle. Missing fairways by a few feet and in deep rough. Missing greens and having to get up and down it seemed like almost every hole. 3 birdies but 5 bogies. 

... Everything was in sync Wednesday and I felt like I could go right at every flag. Everything just a little out of sync today and I was just trying to hit middle of greens. With a ball sitting on a tee I missed all 4 par 3 greens. These 2 days petty much sums up golf. Every day is an adventure! 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

On 7/25/2019 at 11:19 AM, bens197 said:

Took dad out today for a belated birthday and played a fun 9 holes.  We live 10 minutes from a great links course called Greystone.  This was the best ball striking day I’ve had all season despite hitting only 2 fairways.  6 GIR and 19 putts including 3 Three putts.  Shot 40 and had a great day with dad.   

IMG_7895.JPG

IMG_7896.JPG

IMG_7898.JPG

IMG_7900.JPG

@bens197 - I know you're both not exactly at the top of your backswings, but in the bottom two pics of your post it's interesting to see the difference in the direction the driver faces are pointing between you and your Dad ... Just curious if you remember the outcome of each of those drives?

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

4 birdies

4 bogeys

2 double bogeys

+4 round of 76 with 32 putts on a new to me course.

Hit right 5-10yds fades most of the day with the driver and stuck some great lob wedges inside 70yds in close.

Really compressed the ball well today and felt like I hit it with my entire body. Also had great control of my backswing (I tend to get long and uncontrolled). Felt like 3/4 swings all day.

Realistically could have had another 3 birdies, but just couldn’t match line and speed well today. That and punched greens.....

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Instagram:  @tony_rosselli_

:SuperSpeed:Training

Pre training max driver speed: 124mph

Current: 130mph

WITB:

Driver: :ping-small:G425 Max, 9*

Woods: :taylormade-small: 2007 Burner TP 3 wood and 5 wood

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z765 4-PW (1 degree flat) with KBS $-130 shafts

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 50/12/F, 54/10/S and 58/12/D

Putter:  L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1

My club is a swamp right now......stemming from rain everyday for the last two weeks.....needless to say it was cart path only.  The regular Friday game with the Seniors was canceled so I decided to go out by myself....only 2 hours 35 minutes to play 18 holes!  I shot a 40/45:85 today (8 Pars, 6 Bogeys & 4 Doubles) with 8/14 FIR's, 7/18 GIR's, 3/8 UpnDowns and 34 putts.  Not too shabby for the course conditions.

Traveling west across the county to play Crescent Oaks tomorrow.....course conditions very similar to ours....ugh!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Played with our monthly senior group -- format was best ball 2 net --- I shot an 80 (gross) on my ball.  Hit some good shots, hit some stinkers.  Best shot was on the opening hole -- 3 hybrid from 198 out to 6 feet below the pin (made the putt for a birdie)

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

[mention=72203]bens197[/mention] - I know you're both not exactly at the top of your backswings, but in the bottom two pics of your post it's interesting to see the difference in the direction the driver faces are pointing between you and your Dad ... Just curious if you remember the outcome of each of those drives?

Dad’s definitely the recreational player. He gets out 4-5 times a year if he’s lucky and it’s a mixed bag of good and bad. His typical ball is a low hook / draw which is a product of a very roundhouse swing and a closed face.

Mine is a straight cut that I love to play. I started it over the left tree line and was in the first cut. One of the two great drives I hit that day.
  • Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Played 9 with “Bacon Boys”. Can’t keep score when you’re playing a swamp, cart path only. Course should have been closed. This 9 is next too my house and I was surprised how bad it was.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

4 man scramble wirh coworkers.  Came in -6 which was 3rd place. We were +1 through 6 holes before we coyod get rhings going. Putted ok, deove the ball good, irons flat out sucked. We left a few on the course for sure. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Was even thru 15, then bogie, bogie, double.. for a 75.

new swing is paying off. Never hit so many pure irons in a round. Feels great.

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

8 hours ago, fozcycle said:

My club is a swamp right now......stemming from rain everyday for the last two weeks.....needless to say it was cart path only.  The regular Friday game with the Seniors was canceled so I decided to go out by myself....only 2 hours 35 minutes to play 18 holes!  I shot a 40/45:85 today (8 Pars, 6 Bogeys & 4 Doubles) with 8/14 FIR's, 7/18 GIR's, 3/8 UpnDowns and 34 putts.  Not too shabby for the course conditions.

Traveling west across the county to play Crescent Oaks tomorrow.....course conditions very similar to ours....ugh!

Wow!!  2 hours 35 minutes for 18 holes with CPO!  We never have CPO here (desert), but when I have traveled to places with wet conditions, I never seem to hit my ball close to the cart path like you obviously did!!  Good job!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Was even thru 15, then bogie, bogie, double.. for a 75.
new swing is paying off. Never hit so many pure irons in a round. Feels great.

Where can I get a bottle of crispy pure irons?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

16 minutes ago, yungkory said:

Where can I get a bottle of crispy pure irons?

It’s in the dirt! Gotta dig it out...

Edited by Sluggo42

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Today, my wedge was possessed and a foreign entity in my hands.  Embarrassing how poorly I handled my wedge!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

I played OK. Shot an 86 with 30 putts. 43% FIR but GIR was poor. Hit a great drive on 15, 278 yards straight down the middle, screwed up the 9 iron hitting into the bunker but got it out and 1 putted for par.

The new driver set up plus gripping down an inch had me hitting off the tee really well on the back 9. Looking forward to next week!

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Walked 9 with my son, I shot +9 so bogey golf. One birdie, one par. The birdie came on a 30 foot downhill putt that I barely tapped and just curled in. The par came immediately after, when I hit my Heavenwood from 225 and ended up about 7 feet past the hole. I left the birdie putt just short.

Only one penalty today on a nasty driver pull. I was in greenside bunkers twice and both times made it out safely. That's just huge for me.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

... You Da Man YUNGKORY Brah!!!!!!  🤙  

(evidently all mr hicksta is good for are pretty pictures) 

Edited by chisag

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

8/14 fir
9/18 gir
32 putts

I. Finally. Did. It!

I tried my hardest to choke and shoot an 80 but managed to chip in on 18 for birdie. After shooting even on the front I was pretty stoked. Double on 12 and a triple at 15 I basically was throwing it away. Squeezed it out and it feels great.

Congratulations

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

And my rugged good lucks, but since those don’t help me play good golf I hardly mention them

:cobra-small: LTDx Black 10.5º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 6F4
:cobra-small: LTDx 3W 15º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 7F4
:ping-small: G425 3H 19º | UST Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F4
:srixon-small: Z785 4-PW | UST Recoil 125 Proto F4
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50
º Mid, 54º Mid, 60º Mid | UST Recoil Wedge Proto F4
:EVNROLL: ER5BV | BGT Stability Tour

:bridgestone-small: Tour B X

1 hour ago, chisag said:

23 minutes ago, mr.hicksta said:

And my rugged good lucks, but since those don’t help me play good golf I hardly mention them emoji57.png

I couldn't have asked for better company to witness my first sub-80 round! We were bouta go to war with those cargo bois for picking up your ball on #9

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

1 hour ago, yungkory said:

8/14 fir
9/18 gir
32 putts

I. Finally. Did. It!

I tried my hardest to choke and shoot an 80 but managed to chip in on 18 for birdie. After shooting even on the front I was pretty stoked. Double on 12 and a triple at 15 I basically was throwing it away. Squeezed it out and it feels great.

Awesome!! Congrats!

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

6 hours ago, CarlH said:

Today, my wedge was possessed and a foreign entity in my hands.  Embarrassing how poorly I handled my wedge!

After your 80 the other day, I was going to ask for strokes in September.  Now I guess we are even again.

My wife and I played with the service manager at my local Dodge dealer and his brother.  I've been playing golf with him for 12 years, long before I bought my Charger R/T.

I seem to have woken up with a new pain in my left arm... No, No, I'm not having a heart attack!!  At my age it seems like I'm always getting new pains.  Today it affected my swing a little bit.  I must have gotten used to it by the back nine though.

I shot +6 on the front nine with 2 doubles, but shot +2 on the back nine for an 80.  My highlight was on #15, a par 3 playing about 180y.  I hit my 6i to a foot for birdie.  That par 3 plays anywhere from 150 to 190 and usually into the prevailing wind. No wind today.  I always hit my 6i on this hole; I don't care where the pin is located.  I've been short of the green, behind the green, left of the green, but never right of the green... huge bunker!  It seems like I am always in that bunker if I hit anything else.  It's mental, I know!!