Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

On 6/28/2019 at 2:10 AM, golfertrb said:

It's funny how much the mental side of playing is so impactful

Yeah, I'm really starting to learn that (..the hard way which isn't always funny 😆).

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Today I had a day off work for a friends birthday and we played Carden Park Country Club in Cheshire, UK. 

Really good day with nice weather. Managed to shoot 3 under net which the way I've played last two weeks put a smile back on my face. Set a few new Arccos PB's which was nice too. Official handicap is 25.5 but my current rolling handicap for last 10 rounds is 17.something.

My swing is still a massive work in progress but just trying to gain consistency.

IMG_4786.jpg

IMG_4787.jpg

IMG_4788.jpg

IMG_4791.PNG

Edited by HarryC

Driver::titelist-small: TS2 (GD AD Tour)

Wood: :titelist-small: TSi3 3 Wood

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 (Dynamic Gold)

Irons: :titelist-small: T100 5 - 9i (KBS C-Taper 130g x-stiff)

Wedges::vokey-small: SM7 46, 50, 54, 58

Putter:  Toulon Las Vegas with StrokeLab shaft/ :bettinardi-1: 2021 SS28 Armlock

Ball: :taylormade-small:TP5X

57 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Yeah, I'm really starting to learn that (..the hard way which isn't always funny 😆).

... Speaking of the mental side of the game, I played with my wife and son yesterday. She has a swing that could be on the LPGA.  Drives the ball beautifully and she is a really good putter. it is in-between that is her problem. If you watch her take a practice swing with her irons, you would see a very nice tempo and a full finish onto her left side with her right foot balanced on her toe. Then watch her swing with a ball in the way and she mentally has a very hard time get past the hurdle of attempting to lift the ball in the air. Her weight stays evenly distributed or even slightly on her back foot that never leaves the ground. How can anyone swing so beautifully and 2 seconds later swing so poorly? 

... I have worked with her in the middle of rounds and have gotten her to hit an iron shot like her practice swing by using some drills. My favorite of course is putting a ball 2 feet in front of the ball she is hitting and asking her to take a full swing but making her ball hit the ball in front without jumping over it. Very first time we did this drill she hit her first high, towering iron shot along with a nice medium depth divot. When I removed the ball in front she went right back to lifting, Last thing I want to do is make playing golf a chore for my wife because she is a casual golfer at best and does not wanna put in any work. She plays with me 2 to 3 times a month. But when she finally retires in a few years, i think she will take the game a little more seriously because she has the ability to potentially break 80. 

... My point is she is a very good athlete with a LPGA caliber swing, but mentally she is a typical hacker. This is what makes golf so difficult and demanding. Not only do you need the physical skills to execute a good swing, but it does you little good without the mental discipline to over come almost all of our preconceived notions of how to hit a good shot. Swinging hard to hit the ball far, aiming further  left only makes the ball go further right, using the bounce in a bunker and not the leading edge and of course hitting down and thru to make the ball go up. I am a HUGE believer in trusting the process and not thinking about the results. Never more glaringly apparent than with some of my students that struggled with their putting. It is just amazing to see them putt so much better with their eyes closed (after a few strokes to get used to it) because they were concentrating on the process and not the result. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

... Speaking of the mental side of the game, I played with my wife and son yesterday. She has a swing that could be on the LPGA.  Drives the ball beautifully and she is a really good putter. it is in-between that is her problem. If you watch her take a practice swing with her irons, you would see a very nice tempo and a full finish onto her left side with her right foot balanced on her toe. Then watch her swing with a ball in the way and she mentally has a very hard time get past the hurdle of attempting to lift the ball in the air. Her weight stays evenly distributed or even slightly on her back foot that never leaves the ground. How can anyone swing so beautifully and 2 seconds later swing so poorly? 

... I have worked with her in the middle of rounds and have gotten her to hit an iron shot like her practice swing by using some drills. My favorite of course is putting a ball 2 feet in front of the ball she is hitting and asking her to take a full swing but making her ball hit the ball in front without jumping over it. Very first time we did this drill she hit her first high, towering iron shot along with a nice medium depth divot. When I removed the ball in front she went right back to lifting, Last thing I want to do is make playing golf a chore for my wife because she is a casual golfer at best and does not wanna put in any work. She plays with me 2 to 3 times a month. But when she finally retires in a few years, i think she will take the game a little more seriously because she has the ability to potentially break 80. 

... My point is she is a very good athlete with a LPGA caliber swing, but mentally she is a typical hacker. This is what makes golf so difficult and demanding. Not only do you need the physical skills to execute a good swing, but it does you little good without the mental discipline to over come almost all of our preconceived notions of how to hit a good shot. Swinging hard to hit the ball far, aiming further  left only makes the ball go further right, using the bounce in a bunker and not the leading edge and of course hitting down and thru to make the ball go up. I am a HUGE believer in trusting the process and not thinking about the results. Never more glaringly apparent than with some of my students that struggled with their putting. It is just amazing to see them putt so much better with their eyes closed (after a few strokes to get used to it) because they were concentrating on the process and not the result. 

So true Chisag! My physical abilities have diminished but the mental side is much, much stronger. And honestly where I have seen it the most is with the putter - I try to put the desired stroke with the desired "feels" rather than trying to make them all. The same is true with chipping - I'm trying to hit a particular shot and when I do that's the measure of success vs hitting it close. If I trust my processes - chips get closer and more putts drop and my mind is free of stress and the potential of derailment caused by the "bad breaks" of golf (lip outs, spike marks, poorly cut holes, etc) which are just the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping G400 LST 8.5* Graphite Design DI 6 stiff 45"

Taylormade RBZ Proto 14.5* Oban Kiyoshi 85 04 42.5"

Adams 4555 19* Matrix Ozik Altus 80 S/X 42"

Ping G410 Crossover 2 Project X Even Flow Blue 85 6.0 40"

Ping i500 4-8 Modus 105 Stiff

Ping Blueprint 9-P Modus 105 Stiff

Fourteen RM-12 53* and 58* Tour Issue Black Onyx s400 

Odyssey Tour Black Series 9 35" Flatso 1.0 

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

Played Big Boy 9 holes this morning. Got 1” rain last night so added to the slop. Driver/Putter took the morning off, not sure where they went but definitely not with me. Irons different story. One of the best iron striking days in maybe a year. The Mizzie’s were happy, happy.
See how it goes tomorrow. Tough to play with this much water.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

First round of golf league playoffs.   Format:  9 hole matches.  All 12 players play over 2 days.  Can have a substitute for one player over the 2 days.  drop highest score from the 2 days.  Low score (handicapped) after the 2 days wins.

My course handicap is a 2;  5 FW,  5 GIR,  15 putts.   2 birdies, 2 bogeys, and 1 double.   Struck the ball really well;  the only bad shot was the ball I put into the water resulting in a double.  

Other team played really well with several players below their handicap.  My team is down 16 to -3 after the first day.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Another rather lackluster day on the course.  Shot an 85....just not focusing on my putts, not firm enough and the ball slipping by the hole (or short!).  Played the tougher combo of our 27 hole course.  Wasn't striking the driver all that well primarily, although the iron play was decent.  Sadly, when you're not getting off the tee well, you tend to rely on getting up and down too often.  On the plus side, the wedge play was much better today than the last 2 days (thanks @chisag -- took your comment to heart and focused on contact rather than the results).  

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

10 hours ago, HarryC said:

Today I had a day off work for a friends birthday and we played Carden Park Country Club in Cheshire, UK. 

Really good day with nice weather. Managed to shoot 3 under net which the way I've played last two weeks put a smile back on my face. Set a few new Arccos PB's which was nice too. Official handicap is 25.5 but my current rolling handicap for last 10 rounds is 17.something.

My swing is still a massive work in progress but just trying to gain consistency.

IMG_4786.jpg

IMG_4787.jpg

IMG_4788.jpg

IMG_4791.PNG

Lovely looking course; a bunch of ball-gobbling trees!!

Good luck... you'll get there!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

- 39 (+3)

- 3/7 FIR 

- 6/9 GIR (No birdies)

- 16 Putts (7 2-putts, 2 1-putts)

- 1:20 Round Time - Teed off at 7:05 AM

Great score considering I couldn't see my tee shots for the first three holes due to fog (and my shot into No. 2 green was completely obscured by fog).

Ball striking was pretty good again today, not as great as the last two rounds, but nothing horrific. Driver was pretty accurate but short for some reason. All of my clubs were short this morning, or maybe the ball just wasn't flying well, or maybe I was just tired. Did poke one drive out to 252 according to GAME Golf, which is pretty solid considering it was pretty wet. 

Only one really poor shot all day, a chunked pitch on No. 7. Otherwise a pretty clean round! Probably what you could call boring golf. 

View from No. 2 tee this morning:

IMG_30072019_093406_(800_x_1080_pixel).jpg.21f8e570b606b49ca04e0ec6fcd8e1e0.jpg

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

77 today!

Started with a J arthur on the first tee that ended up inside the base of a tree! penalty shot and chipped short of the green, then chipped in for an easy bogie lol

Game was pretty rank for the first 6 holes, left right heeley and toe shots. 7th tee I went right back to basics and stopped all the 'little tweaks and idiosyncrasy's' I've been experimenting with and started hitting solid shots again. Amazing what that does for your confidence in going for difficult shots, a few chip and 2 putts and a few 3 putts kept me 8 over, then a wedge to 6 inches for an easy birdie and parred 18 to keep in the buffer zone.

Feeling better about my game now I've decluttered all the youtube videos out my head 😂 

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

3 hours ago, edingc said:

- 39 (+3)

- 3/7 FIR 

- 6/9 GIR (No birdies)

- 16 Putts (7 2-putts, 2 1-putts)

- 1:20 Round Time - Teed off at 7:05 AM

Great score considering I couldn't see my tee shots for the first three holes due to fog (and my shot into No. 2 green was completely obscured by fog).

Ball striking was pretty good again today, not as great as the last two rounds, but nothing horrific. Driver was pretty accurate but short for some reason. All of my clubs were short this morning, or maybe the ball just wasn't flying well, or maybe I was just tired. Did poke one drive out to 252 according to GAME Golf, which is pretty solid considering it was pretty wet. 

Only one really poor shot all day, a chunked pitch on No. 7. Otherwise a pretty clean round! Probably what you could call boring golf. 

View from No. 2 tee this morning:

IMG_30072019_093406_(800_x_1080_pixel).jpg.21f8e570b606b49ca04e0ec6fcd8e1e0.jpg

Nice boring golf!  Ball doesn't go very far in fog, any high humidity for that matter.  Lots of water for the ball to get through.  

I live in the desert, but after irrigating the course all night and the sun beating down early in the morning, it's humid!!  I need an extra club for approach shots until it dries out a little.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Shot good again with the “new swing”. Shot a +3 74 with 3 birdies, and perhaps 4-5 narrowly missed birdie putts. My game is really fun for me right now. But as we all know, this can change in one day...

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

IMG_1229.JPG.a1843598d81c4cc374ebe808f6284556.JPG

77 in league this afternoon - doubled 9 which really frothed me. But won $105 dollar skin/closest to the pin on 8 - 178 yard 7 wood to kick in range - we play it down, putt it out so I did.

Oh and the course that I played was at 6,200 and my longest drive was 228. It’s wet, heat index was over 105 - the ball goes nowhere in these conditions.

My practice paid off. When i had wedge, I hit it inside of 20 feet and I got up and down 2/3rds of the time.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Played 27 holes today at Lincoln Park West and East - the club championship is this Saturday and Sunday so the pins were tough - didn't make much on the West:

69 (Blue Tees)
FIR 6/13
GIR 16/18
Putts 32

East - hit it much better/closer and made some putts. Played in 55 minutes which was awesome. Took me 20 holes to get the speed figured out.

29 (White Tees)
FIR 6/7
GIR 8/9
Putts 11

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

Played 27 holes today at Lincoln Park West and East - the club championship is this Saturday and Sunday so the pins were tough - didn't make much on the West:

69 (Blue Tees)
FIR 6/13
GIR 16/18
Putts 32

East - hit it much better/closer and made some putts. Played in 55 minutes which was awesome. Took me 20 holes to get the speed figured out.

29 (White Tees)
FIR 6/7
GIR 8/9
Putts 11

That’s just great golf!

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

That’s just great golf!

Thanks - it was crazy - couldn't buy a putt over 10 ft on the West and started making everything on the East.

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

Played a leisure 9 today, to kind of clear my head. Took some pictures and filmed a muskrat swimming. I played good with a couple birdies and a sweet Eagle on a par 4 from 120 out. I hit a gap wedge I borrowed from the pro shop (50* ping glide 2.0) Overall it was a nice club to use but already having a high launch, I noticed I hit the ball way to high. Yes, that's a Z-Star XV 🤯

20190730_194722.jpg

20190730_193435.jpg

20190730_193440.jpg

20190730_192843.jpg

a. Iron specs (Kbs Tour C-Taper 125 S+ Standard L/L) 

b. Driver specs (Titleost 913 D2 Oban Kiyoshi Black 05 Flex 45" )

c. Dexterity (Right)

d. Where You Live (El Paso, Tx)

e. Your handicap or average 18 hole score (1.8 GHIN) 

Played my first 9 holes (league/best ball round) with the new M5 driver I won in the member-guest tournament I played in with @Wedgie... 

WHOA!.... even my mishits were out there.  We used my drive every time.  The guy I was playing with works at the course and he mentioned on a couple of holes "wow, this is your drive?  I've never been here before..." 😆  Driver-wedge, driver-wedge... GIR on all 9 holes....if only we could putt.  😞

It's a keeper!

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

18 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Played my first 9 holes (league/best ball round) with the new M5 driver I won in the member-guest tournament I played in with @Wedgie... 

WHOA!.... even my mishits were out there.  We used my drive every time.  The guy I was playing with works at the course and he mentioned on a couple of holes "wow, this is your drive?  I've never been here before..." 😆  Driver-wedge, driver-wedge... GIR on all 9 holes....if only we could putt.  😞

It's a keeper!

I'm loving mine more and more, especially since I upgraded to the shaft to the Even Flow Blue.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

long game still good today..........BUT

3 putted the first from 10 feet!

3 putted the second from 15 feet

3 putted the third from 25 feet

3 putted the fourth from 8 feet🙄

I think I can see a pattern................😂

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

My boss is gone out of the office and so is my fellow co worker. Well, this means that I take an extra long lunch and play  9 holes of golf with my friend. Just got back and played fairly well. Shot +2 and waited for he group in front of us for most holes. Had a couple missed puts that could have easily went in. Anyways here are my stats:

FIR=5/7...One was waaaaaaayyyyy right

GIR=5/9

Putts=16

Score=38 comprised of 5 pars, 1 birdie, 3 bogeys

WITB 2019

Driver: :taylormade-small:Taylormade M2 8.5 w/ Xstiff Aldila RIP Beta shaft

2 Iron: :taylormade-small:Talormade P790 UDI 17 degree w/ Hazardus Xstiff driver shaft

4-PW: :taylormade-small:Taylormade PSI iron w/ KBS C-taper stiff iron shafts

52 degree: :cleveland-small:Cleveland RTX 3

56 degree: :callaway-small:Callaway Mac Daddy 4

60 degree-::taylormade-small:Taylormade milled grind

Putter: :cameron-small:Scotty Cameron Dual Balance X5

Ball::titelist-small:ProV1x

Most likely my worst putting day in ages.  Played a resort course today and I'd like to blame the greens, but I'll have to take ownership that I wasn't putting them well.  I'm not exaggerating when I say that I didn't make one putt (short of tap ins) until the 17th green (par 5 for the birdie) and then went on to miss my par putt on 18.  Struggled trying to find speed and break all day long -- bent grass with a lot of poana in it.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Stumbled my way to an 85 today, starting with a double on #1

wheres that new swing? Smh

this game eh?

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

New day at a new course. 

68.50/113

Par 71, 5297 yards, played from forward tees. My score 90:  44 Out 46 In

17% GIR, 50% FIR, Handicap difference 21.5

0 Birdies, 4 Pars, 9 Bogies, 5 double

Penalties 4 Out of Bounds (all to the left) 4 swimming.

Conditions: 83º at tee off and humid (for AZ).  There was no significant winds to fight. At the start, course was damp from storms last night. seemed much drier as the round went on. No standing water.

Many of my problems were due to not knowing the course.  I went for what I though would be good for the next shot, only to pay too far left or placed myself near a tree or pond (and in a few). I will be playing this again soon.  Seems like a course that fits my game well.

In My BELDIN Green Bay Packer 1999 Super Bowl Champions Bag  :  :ping: G410 Plus, Alta Red CB 55 SR Flex, GX-7 14º(acting as a 3 wood),  :ping:   G400 4H, 5H. Sr Flex,   :ping:  G400 6i Sr Flex, G-Max 7i. 9i Sr Flex , Glide 2.0  Wedges graphite SR Shafts (50º, 56º, 60º),  :ping: Putter: Cadence Mid-TR 350g :bridgestone: e12 for the items I try to hit on purposematte red, so I can see them. :footjoy: on my feet and hands, US Embassy-Singapore hat on my head (with PACKERS, Brewers or UW-Badgers hats as options).

Day 2 of my companies golf league playoff match.  I was the team substitute for a player that couldn't play this week.  After day one our team was down 13 to -3 so we needed to make up lots of strokes.   

I played the best golf I have played in a long time. 6 FW, 5 GIR, 12 putts;  34 with 3 birdies and 1 bogey.   So with handicap I was a -4 for the team score.   

As a whole the team played well and while we didn't win,  we closed the gap and lost -5 to -3.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

9 hours ago, perseveringgolfer said:

long game still good today..........BUT

3 putted the first from 10 feet!

3 putted the second from 15 feet

3 putted the third from 25 feet

3 putted the fourth from 8 feet🙄

I think I can see a pattern................😂

Your approaches kept getting further away for three holes, then you hit one close and start all over?  😀

23 hours ago, Bgolfn333 said:

Played a leisure 9 today, to kind of clear my head. Took some pictures and filmed a muskrat swimming. I played good with a couple birdies and a sweet Eagle on a par 4 from 120 out. I hit a gap wedge I borrowed from the pro shop (50* ping glide 2.0) Overall it was a nice club to use but already having a high launch, I noticed I hit the ball way to high. Yes, that's a Z-Star XV 🤯

20190730_194722.jpg

20190730_193435.jpg

20190730_193440.jpg

20190730_192843.jpg

Very nice!  Must be that "muskrat love"  🤩