TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

11 hours ago, THEZIPR23 said:

3/14 fir

9/18 gir

26 putts

First time out in while. Back went out again and was definitely sore during round. Got my new sticks so had to get out there. Fairway stats look terrible but only once was I in a spot that hurt me and made par from there anyway. Going to take a little while to get used to new clubs but they feel like butter. 

That's a great scrambling round!!  Nice.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

14 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Ha - same situation here... We try to be each other's "attitude coach", ie. give a gentle reminder to play happy when the other is having one of those "..aww [fooey 😆] stooopit blockhead dope.." moments!

I find it very difficult to play happy when I'm hitting poor shots.  I'm getting better at it, but I know what I can do, and it's frustrating to not be able to do it.  I don't expect to hit every shot well because I'm not that good, but I do expect to hit a good shot once in awhile even on those bad days.  

The problem is that when either one of us isn't playing well, it drags down the other.  I've got to be better at playing happy for her sake.  Working on it.  Meanwhile... we played yesterday, and I suck at golf!!!   🙄

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

16 hours ago, pulledabill said:

Them are the days Id rather (almost) do yard work. 

nah....even a bad day at golf, is better than yadda yadda yadda 🙂

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Them are the days Id rather (almost) do yard work. 

Ummmm.....no

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Played an 18 hole Par 3; holes range from 60 to 100 yds plus one Par 4 dogleg right listed at 110. It's down by the beach and a really unique place, and of course great wedge practice.

I finished at +9 which, on average, meets a goal of holing out in 3 1/2 avg from 100 yds and in. Could've done a little better but my putting was a little off on the slow, bumpy greens (ie. too many 3 putts and too many "just missed" ones!).

Hit only 4/9 greens on each 9 which was a little disappointing, but most of the misses were close or very close. Somehow I grabbed the wrong club - twice!! - 54 instead of 50 and left those two short.... Which was kinda stupid considering I usually double-check the number on the bottom of the club (wedge and iron).

So I got lots of chipping and pitching practice; with most efforts reasonably close to my landing spot (though a few had unexpected bounces and rollouts).

So... Front 9 @ +6, and Back 9 @ +3.

1 birdie on that dogleg Par 4 (#13) after a good second shot that left the ball within inches; 10 bogeys; 7 pars.

Was initially hoping to hit more greens and make more pars, but overall happy with my golfing progress.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

26 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

The problem is that when either one of us isn't playing well, it drags down the other.  I've got to be better at playing happy

Yeah that *was* (mostly) us also. We're working on it!

I know it may sound like trite BS but I'm finding it to be quite true: Attitude drives performance.

So you've got to be better at "play happy" for yourself, too! 👍

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

41 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

I find it very difficult to play happy when I'm hitting poor shots.  I'm getting better at it, but I know what I can do, and it's frustrating to not be able to do it.  I don't expect to hit every shot well because I'm not that good, but I do expect to hit a good shot once in awhile even on those bad days.  

The problem is that when either one of us isn't playing well, it drags down the other.  I've got to be better at playing happy for her sake.  Working on it.  Meanwhile... we played yesterday, and I suck at golf!!!   🙄

I also have a really hard time with the "playing happy" thing when things aren't going well.  At that point I just try to enjoy the weather and the company, but it definitely is hard when most of my shots don't do what they are supposed to.    

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 10.5* Helium Shaft

Woods: :taylormade-small: R580 5W, 7W

Hybrids: Nicklaus Dual Point 4H

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 Speedback One Length 6i - PW

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 48*, 52*, 58*

Putter: :1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact 3

Bag: :Ogio: Grom 14-way stand bag

Ball: GolfJet Jet 4

Rangefinder: NX7 Pro or ShotScope V2

2 hours ago, Kenny B said:

My husband seems to have no trouble separating how different people play. He can have a horrible round and still be encouraging and enjoy mine . . . he can also have a brilliant round and still encourage my bad one.

I've learned to be a pretty happy player and have laugh at my goofy shots. The only times I get truly frustrated is when 1) I'm part of a team that is depending on me and can't seem to do my part and 2) someone I'm playing with gets mad and ruins the atmosphere for everyone. When it's me, I've learned to give myself a pep talk; I may not play much better but I can still enjoy that I get to play this game and in these surroundings. If it's another player's attitude that is ruining it for everyone, I sometimes gently remind them that we are simply not good enough to get mad so please let me enjoy the day - that usually does it. Sometimes to break the tension it helps to turn up the music, twirl my driver and dance around the cart.

PXG 0811 XF driver

:ping-small: Serene: 3 wood, 4 & 5 hybrid iron

:taylormade-small: r7 Draw, Flex L: 4, 6 - 9 irons

:cleveland-small: Wedges: RTX Zipcore 46 mid bounce; RTX-3: 52/10 wedge; and Tour Action 900 60* low bounce

:bettinardi-1: Armlock putter or  :edel-golf-1: E-2 Torque custom fit putter

:bridgestone-small: Tour B XS golf ball

:ShotScope:  V3

Played like dog crap. 41-43, for a solid 84...

ugh I stink..

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

7:00am Tee Time with the Friday Bacon Boys. Strangely played well with irons. Only one bad shot that went into the weeds in front on green. Finished +4, with a lost ball dbl bogie not bad.

Rick

Left Hand, 

6 hours ago, artful_golfer said:

My husband seems to have no trouble separating how different people play. He can have a horrible round and still be encouraging and enjoy mine . . . he can also have a brilliant round and still encourage my bad one.

I've learned to be a pretty happy player and have laugh at my goofy shots. The only times I get truly frustrated is when 1) I'm part of a team that is depending on me and can't seem to do my part and 2) someone I'm playing with gets mad and ruins the atmosphere for everyone. When it's me, I've learned to give myself a pep talk; I may not play much better but I can still enjoy that I get to play this game and in these surroundings. If it's another player's attitude that is ruining it for everyone, I sometimes gently remind them that we are simply not good enough to get mad so please let me enjoy the day - that usually does it. Sometimes to break the tension it helps to turn up the music, twirl my driver and dance around the cart.

... Awesome post, and it made me go back and edit my earlier comments as I wrote them literally in response to playing poorly. In general I am always very happy on the golf course, even when not playing well. Having played QB in my youth I am a natural leader and am always supportive of my playing partners, never letting my personal inner frustration effect my attitude in general or my partners day. I am not internally happy when playing poorly but you would never know playing with me. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

1st round in over a week. Sick and heavy rains kept me away. Played 9 and hit all the fairways but only 3 greens. Hitting fairways wasnt pretty believe me. Never found the center of face but once on those so I left myself long clubs in thanks to lacking 40 yard off the tee and heavy rains taking away the roll. It is nice being aggressive to the stick though especially with short iron in hand. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Tried a new course, The Federal Club, this afternoon and the weather was amazing. Only had time for front 9, though - rated a 9 HDCP.

- 40 (+4)

- 3/7 FIR

- 2/9 GIR

- 13 putts (4 2-putts, 5 1-putt, and 1 chip-in for a bird on #9!)

Most importantly, though, is that I brought my 6yr old daughter along for the first time and she had a blast! Let her hit in the fairway and chip around the green and she stayed interested for 6 of 9 holes...lost her a bit to a coloring book for 3 holes, but I consider it a win overall. She told me she wants to go back again, so we have a future golfer on our hands!

Regarding the course, it was in good shape with decently fast greens given the dry conditions we've had lately in central VA. Also, first time with my new Ping wedges, so I think I could have shot even better now that I know the front 9 and have a better handle on my wedge game. Looking forward to trying it again soon. 

Edited by Tarheelvolvo
I can't count...edited putts after looking back at app. Putter was pretty hot, though!

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

:ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* - Kai'Li White 60 X-flex

:nike-small: VRS Covert 3W 15* - Kuro Kage 65 S-flex

:titelist-small:  T200 4-GW, DG X100 Tour Issue - Tester

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

57 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Awesome post, and it made me go back and edit my earlier comments as I wrote them literally in response to playing poorly. In general I am always very happy on the golf course, even when not playing well. Having played QB in my youth I am a natural leader and am always supportive of my playing partners, never letting my personal inner frustration effect my attitude in general or my partners day. I am not internally happy when playing poorly but you would never know playing with me. 

But you are an actor... you are not supposed to show your personal inner frustrations when "on stage."  I tend to be "what you see is what I am."  Very difficult for me to react differently than I feel.  However, I'm working on it.  

It was beautiful weather this afternoon, and my wife and I decided to walk 9 holes.  Since we were not together riding in a cart like usual, I had more time to reflect on shots and get past them before interacting again as we got closer to the green.  Those few minutes seemed to make a big difference.  Maybe I can carry that feeling into our rounds this weekend when we ride.  Play happy.

54 minutes ago, chisag said:

Great addition. I hope you don't feel I was being critical of your original post because I didn't intend to. I thought I was just adding my thoughts to the conversation.

@downlowkey gave me a wonderful golf head book "Extraordinary Golf - The Art of the Possible" by Fred Shoemaker. It helped me change my perspective on the game and few other things in life. Several times I have reread parts of the book when I need to get grounded again.

PXG 0811 XF driver

:ping-small: Serene: 3 wood, 4 & 5 hybrid iron

:taylormade-small: r7 Draw, Flex L: 4, 6 - 9 irons

:cleveland-small: Wedges: RTX Zipcore 46 mid bounce; RTX-3: 52/10 wedge; and Tour Action 900 60* low bounce

:bettinardi-1: Armlock putter or  :edel-golf-1: E-2 Torque custom fit putter

:bridgestone-small: Tour B XS golf ball

:ShotScope:  V3

80 today.  Sad part is that it was a mixed round of good and bad.  Could have been much higher or could have been much lower easily enough .... let me explain.....I had 5 birdies and still shot 8 over par.  Missed 2 short slider birdie putts (one of those putts slid 5 feet away and I missed the come back putt, one of the birdies was 2 inches from holing out from 165 yards and only had a total of 2 pars for the day.  Yes, bunches of bogeys and a double on 9 and a double on 18.  So, mixed feelings on the round.  Very frustrating!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

74. So I had my second best round of my life. Shot +2. I was even going into the 17th hole. I went bogie bogie. How is it that all I can think about is the last two holes. If you would have told me before the round I would have shot +2 I would have been jacked. Oh well. Still had an absolute blast! It was the last hole that really got to me. Easy hole just choked off the tee. Felt like Tin Cup only I didn’t hole it out. 

9 hours ago, Nick Agostinelli said:

74. So I had my second best round of my life. Shot +2. I was even going into the 17th hole. I went bogie bogie. How is it that all I can think about is the last two holes. If you would have told me before the round I would have shot +2 I would have been jacked. Oh well. Still had an absolute blast! It was the last hole that really got to me. Easy hole just choked off the tee. Felt like Tin Cup only I didn’t hole it out. 

Nice round.  Ive had 17 and 18 on my course kill my round many times. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

11 hours ago, artful_golfer said:

Great addition. I hope you don't feel I was being critical of your original post because I didn't intend to. I thought I was just adding my thoughts to the conversation.

@downlowkey gave me a wonderful golf head book "Extraordinary Golf - The Art of the Possible" by Fred Shoemaker. It helped me change my perspective on the game and few other things in life. Several times I have reread parts of the book when I need to get grounded again.

... Not at all! I just originally responded to the first post about how I feel inside when I play. I really didn't consider how that unhappiness displays itself or could effect others I am playing with. Your post just made me look at it from the outside in not the inside out. The only thing I hate on a golf course is someone being constantly negative and having that vibe effect everyone else. Nobody cares that you "normally play much better" when you are screaming, throwing clubs or just being angry and negative. Fwiw I am never bothered by bad shots, just frustrated when swinging poorly when I know I am capable of much better and as I said that only last 2 seconds and then I let it go. I think there is a fine line between being self critical in a positive way spurring you on to do better and being critical in a negative way which only makes things worse. 

11 hours ago, Kenny B said:

But you are an actor... you are not supposed to show your personal inner frustrations when "on stage."  I tend to be "what you see is what I am."  Very difficult for me to react differently than I feel.  However, I'm working on it.  

It was beautiful weather this afternoon, and my wife and I decided to walk 9 holes.  Since we were not together riding in a cart like usual, I had more time to reflect on shots and get past them before interacting again as we got closer to the green.  Those few minutes seemed to make a big difference.  Maybe I can carry that feeling into our rounds this weekend when we ride.  Play happy.

... Actually Kenny actors are supposed to indulge their emotions and use them to create something worth watching. It was playing QB as a kid that taught me to keep an even keel. But I am a very positive person so fortunately it comes easy for me. I hope you can find that balance between being briefly upset about poor play but then be positive about the next shot. I know for some it isn't all that easy so best of luck!

23 hours ago, chisag said:

*Edit. I am not happy at all with my game. This has zero to do with my enjoyment of the day, the course or the people I am playing with. I get frustrated for about 2 seconds then it is gone. I rarely, if ever, say or do anything when playing poorly, I am just internally frustrated. Life is too short and there are too many tragic and sad things happening in the world to be unhappy on a golf course because I am playing poorly

Great clarification, and I hate to use the word "assume" but I'd assumed 😉 that's the perspective you had in mind on your original post..... Yeah, the idea - to me - is not simply standing out there grinning ear to ear like a mindless, slobbering fool but acknowledging the negative thoughts and emotions that do arise and then moving on and actively replacing negativity with positive visualizations and good focus on the next shot.... 

Or: play happy = less tension = fewer errors / misses.

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

75 today- birdied the hardest hole and some iron shots were outstanding (for me). Chipping let me down.

The new putter though I'm very pleased with, scared a lot of putts round the hole and sunk a few beauties.

The 'potential' new driver was also very nice, long and nice.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

No play today as I was driving From Tampa to Hilton Head Island. Teeing it up at Palmetto Hall Plantation Sunday morning where I shot an 82 last year.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Won a scramble today. My back healed up just enough so I could play and we did alright. -14. We parred a par three and par 4 on the front, and a par 4 and par 5 on the back. All with 10-15 ft putts that we just couldn’t get to go in! Birdied everything else with tight wedges and tight approaches, except for one par 3 where we made a long putt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver: TM M1 9.5*

4W: Wishon bent FLAT

Irons: Mizuno MP20MB

Wedges: 50/55/60 Mizuno

Putter: Evnroll ER2

Showed up decked out in rain gear for this morning's round, only to find the course closed 😭. We had a storm come through at about 3 AM, light rain at the moment, and they are talking more storms this afternoon, but I was going to fit in a round in the few hour window I had! Oh well. 

So:

0/0 = 0 (+0) 🤣

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

No play today as I was driving From Tampa to Hilton Head Island. Teeing it up at Palmetto Hall Plantation Sunday morning where I shot an 82 last year.

Maybe 80?

Rick

Left Hand, 

Bay Creek Nicklaus Course. 94 (45/49, 91 ESC), 29% FIR, 17% GIR and 33 putts. Steady trying to find rock bottom .

:cobra-small: LTDx Black 10.5º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 6F4
:cobra-small: LTDx 3W 15º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 7F4
:ping-small: G425 3H 19º | UST Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F4
:srixon-small: Z785 4-PW | UST Recoil 125 Proto F4
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50
º Mid, 54º Mid, 60º Mid | UST Recoil Wedge Proto F4
:EVNROLL: ER5BV | BGT Stability Tour

:bridgestone-small: Tour B X