TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

I played better this morning but only had time for 9 holes with the 3 geezers walking.  Shot +4, which after yesterday's +11 on the front nine seemed like I was cruisin'.

Bright and early...

IMG_4452.thumb.jpg.f86859aba69605a48ce340b7a8433f39.jpg

That's a cool photo!

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Finally had two back to back rounds in the 80s for the first time in at least a year if not two. Started out with a 87 at the secondary course I get with my membership. Started on the back which I only played once and it was a roller coaster. Had a bunch of pars a few bogeys and a few others.
Went back to my home course which I've found very difficult due to the combination of distance and angles. Every par 3 has trouble left including 3 holes with water and there's several holes where a lay up is where you hit 3 wood instead of driver. The low light was 17 where I hit a knock down 8 iron into a river trying to stay short of the green. (Mission accomplished). Highlight was getting up and down from 40 yards and sinking a 12 footer for par.
With the weather changing, the course will likely play a lot tougher due to soft turf and less distance. I'm already looking forward to summer golf next year.

Would you like to play next Sunday after church? If so we could try to do SPCC on the South Side just over the bridge.

I shot 76 under brutal conditions yesterday - course was wet, wind was 15-25 either across or in (there was literally never a downwind Shot).

My longest drive was 218, course was over 6,000 from the tees that we played.

Funniest sequence was 13/14. Hit a crappy drive, laid up on a long par 4 and scant my wedge to 5 feet - par!!! 14 hit great drive, perfect layup, beautiful wedge (same wedge) to 10 feet. 2 putt, par...

Sometimes golf makes no sense. Over a longer term it does...

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Many of us on this forum do!!

What’s a “Geezer”

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

If you look in the mirror, that's what you'd see in the dictionary if you looked it up.   🤣

Oh, the “ole fart” I see every morning

Rick

Left Hand, 

It was a beautiful day in OKC today - 70 degrees with a light breeze - just perfect. I was really excited to play today with my two oldest boys but I had a work situation that left me SO frustrated. I could not get my act together for the first 8 holes. I was 3 over, had hit 1 fairway and 2 greens - I just could not get my act together. I finally made a birdie on the par 3 9th whixh was the shot in the arm I needed. I started on the back 9 with three 3's - birdie, par, eagle. I cooled off a bit with 5 pars until a birdie on the par 5 18th. I went 37/31 for 68 - crazy round.

FIR 3/12
GIR 10/18 (7 for 9 on the back)
Putts 27

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping G400 LST 8.5* Graphite Design DI 6 stiff 45"

Taylormade RBZ Proto 14.5* Oban Kiyoshi 85 04 42.5"

Adams 4555 19* Matrix Ozik Altus 80 S/X 42"

Ping G410 Crossover 2 Project X Even Flow Blue 85 6.0 40"

Ping i500 4-8 Modus 105 Stiff

Ping Blueprint 9-P Modus 105 Stiff

Fourteen RM-12 53* and 58* Tour Issue Black Onyx s400 

Odyssey Tour Black Series 9 35" Flatso 1.0 

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

4 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Hey!!  What's one of our cats doing in Ohio??

Cat?, I thought it was a panther...😂

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

10 hours ago, Rickp said:

What’s a “Geezer”emoji12.png

You and I 😂

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

15 hours ago, Kenny B said:

I played better this morning but only had time for 9 holes with the 3 geezers walking.

Had a sorta similar situation on my 9 yesterday - thought I had the course to myself, only to get onto the first tee and see one (dare I say?) old guy by himself and taking his sweeeet time .. pulling a club, lining up his shot, getting ready for his shot, taking his shot, looking at his shot, walking back to his bag and puffing on his cigar and putting his club back in and........

So I decided instead of stressing about it, I'd do the same, and .. well .. kinda think it maybe actually helped me, to slow down and make sure I'm fully prepared for my next shot 🤔

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

On 10/7/2019 at 11:22 AM, fixyurdivot said:

I played Beaverhead GC in Dillon yesterday.  It was 40F when I left the house but forecast to reach 56F and full sun.  I'm glad my wife convinced me to change from shorts to jeans!  The wind in Dillon was blowing about 7 mph and I would have froze.  The course was wide open; maybe 3 or 4 other groups out.  I played solo and my normal 2-ball format.  Snell MTB-X and a yellow Titleist ProV1.  Snell shot a 45/43 and Titleist a 41/42.  Snell found the bottom of the cup on the par 4 #7 with second shot 8i from 92 yards... the first eagle this year 🤩.  My putting was less than stellar, but the rest of the bag was working.  I had a drive on #9 (with the wind) that rolled out to 294 yards - that's a bomb for me!  Better yet, the other ball was only 20 yards behind that...that G410P is pure awesomeness. The greens were "verti-cut" and sanded a couple weeks ago and still have lots of sand. The balls rolled just fine, so it was just a off day putting. 

It was kind of fun having the course to myself.  I guess the colder weather and NFL Sunday kept most home.  It was beautiful and sunny, with all the surrounding mountains covered with snow from the storm a week ago.  Sadly, this may have been my last round here in MT for 2019.  Another large cold front is heading down from Canada and forecasted to bring even more snow and colder temps than the storm a week ago 😱.  With a house carpet makeover upcoming next week, I may not get out again until we leave for Arizona early November.  For damn sure I won't be wearing shorts 🤣.

image.png.f632706790208b4e6bb273bed0e727b8.png

image.png.e819a631855ad7cc0eb5e79578e7a2e3.png 

You and every other winter visitor will start to get on the courses in Yuma all at once. I hated that time of year only because there would be 5 hour rounds when there were only 4 hours of daylight left.

15 hours ago, revkev said:

Would you like to play next Sunday after church? If so we could try to do SPCC on the South Side just over the bridge.

I shot 76 under brutal conditions yesterday - course was wet, wind was 15-25 either across or in (there was literally never a downwind Shot).

My longest drive was 218, course was over 6,000 from the tees that we played.

Funniest sequence was 13/14. Hit a crappy drive, laid up on a long par 4 and scant my wedge to 5 feet - par!!! 14 hit great drive, perfect layup, beautiful wedge (same wedge) to 10 feet. 2 putt, par...

Sometimes golf makes no sense. Over a longer term it does...

You tag the wrong person Rev?

------

My usual weekly post:

3 rounds in a row breaking 90 with two coming at my home course which is encouraging. Better yet, I did this one without a good putting game which usually masks poor ball striking or short game. This is the first time my driver and irons both carried the day and kept me in play in probably two

I would have loved to see my strokes gained- I hit three 8-15 footers but missed five or six 5 footers which are usually money for me. I could not get a read from in close which is odd. Sadly I just missed a personal best of 87 by a 12 footer that hit the edge. Either way I'm happy there's been progress this year after the last two years where I struggled to break 90 routinely.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

You and I 

Yup

Rick

Left Hand, 

4 hours ago, sp0rtsfan86 said:

You and every other winter visitor will start to get on the courses in Yuma all at once. I hated that time of year only because there would be 5 hour rounds when there were only 4 hours of daylight left.

Actually, things are reasonably low key and golf rounds normal until after Christmas - then it gets crazy until mid March.  Those of us who go early love Nov/Dec. The great thing about being retired is that 4+ hour golf rounds, while not my preference, don't bother me.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Shot 41/45:86 today at Babe Zaharias. Today was the 60th Birthday for one of our regulars.......massive amounts of Beer.......

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I had another good night in league last night, ballstriking was best it has been in a long time. Other than 3 shots, almost everything went exactly where I intended them to go. 4/6 FIR and 5/9 GIR and 17 putts for a 40 (+5) - 5 pars, 2 doubles, and a bogey. Two of the three bad shots led to penalties (1 unplayable lie and one shot OB). The greens had been aerated in the last week so we had the sandy rooster tails while putting so the ball wasn't rolling very well, but I still managed to lip out a few putts, so it could have been a great round for me.

At times (most of the time?) I struggle with my tempo - I can occasionally feel myself trying to start the downswing when the backswing isn't finished yet, which I'm sure has some dire consequences on my timing, so I tried to consciously pause at the top like Hideki. I know it wasn't as dramatic as him, but it seemed to help quite a bit. Not only were shots flying straight, but my distance was good, too. I hit 3 fairways with my 3W and Arccos says they were 247 (uphill), 260, and 261.

A friend and I are taking off to Myrtle Beach next Tuesday morning, so I hope I remember this when I get down there as it sure would be nice to play well on resort courses.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

17 hours ago, GSwag said:

IMG_2912.JPG
The front nine was great! emoji849.png

I like this electronic scorecard; what system/app is it?

3 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

I like this electronic scorecard; what system/app is it?

I have a Garmin Approach S20 GPS watch, and it synchs with the Garmin Connect app on my iphone.  The app tracks not only what you see there, but you can click on any hole below the scorecard and see your shot distances.  I love it a ton more then a GPS app on my phone which I had to open and close every time I posted a score per hole.  Love the GPS watch.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

41 minutes ago, MaxEntropy said:

At times (most of the time?) I struggle with my tempo - I can occasionally feel myself trying to start the downswing when the backswing isn't finished yet, which I'm sure has some dire consequences on my timing, so I tried to consciously pause at the top like Hideki. I know it wasn't as dramatic as him, but it seemed to help quite a bit. Not only were shots flying straight, but my distance was good, too.

I share your plight.  No excuse for me because, as I've mentioned in other posts, a golf swing and fly cast stroke share the same attributes when it comes to tempo and failure to transition the backstroke and forward stroke correctly. I have pretty well mastered the fly casting stroke but for some reason unable to consistently do so with my golf swing.  If we ever play a round together, you might wonder what the hell I'm repeatedly muttering to myself at set-up... "light grip and SMOOTH, SLOW SWING".  

2 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

I share your plight.  No excuse for me because, as I've mentioned in other posts, a golf swing and fly cast stroke share the same attributes when it comes to tempo and failure to transition the backstroke and forward stroke correctly. I have pretty well mastered the fly casting stroke but for some reason unable to consistently do so with my golf swing.  If we ever play a round together, you might wonder what the hell I'm repeatedly muttering to myself at set-up... "light grip and SMOOTH, SLOW SWING".  

Yes, similar but different, at least from my experience.  You HAVE to wait when fly casting to allow the line to travel.  Similarly, I HAVE to wait when using my Skilz Gold Flex to allow the weight to properly flex the shaft, just not as long as fly casting.  Since clubs have a different weight and flex and golf swings have varying lengths depending on the shot required, the transition isn't as obvious, and it's very easy to have an incorrect move at transition.  Of course, pros are better at this than amateurs!  

I agree about the light grip and smooth swing, but be careful about the SLOW part.  Slow can equal short.  Need to maintain the proper tempo.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Played 9 yesterday on a beautiful 60 degree fall day. All out of sync and I think I ended up +4.  Hit some fairways but dont think I hit a GIR.  I was  just to quick on transition especially on irons. 

Today wil be 64 so heading out for 18 after the frost delay lifts. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Gorgeous day on the course - high 60's, little wind and a cloudless sky. Unfortunately my game was less than remarkable - booking a 95. Highlight of the round was making par on our #16, #3 handicap hole on our course. I sank a 20' putt on that hole - too bad I couldn't putt on the other 17 holes. My putter and I need to go to therapy.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

It was cold (upper 40's with wind chill), wet and windy (20+) today but so fun! Played with my 2 eldest sons and friend of my son (all in their 20's). We played really fast and laughed so much. What a great day! Only had time for 12 holes - we didn't start until 5:30 - but it was great. We played 9 holes stroke play and the last 3 holes team best ball. I played so well for the conditions:

-2 33
FIR 2/6
GIR 8/9
Putts 15

What a great fall evening of golf!

Ping G400 LST 8.5* Graphite Design DI 6 stiff 45"

Taylormade RBZ Proto 14.5* Oban Kiyoshi 85 04 42.5"

Adams 4555 19* Matrix Ozik Altus 80 S/X 42"

Ping G410 Crossover 2 Project X Even Flow Blue 85 6.0 40"

Ping i500 4-8 Modus 105 Stiff

Ping Blueprint 9-P Modus 105 Stiff

Fourteen RM-12 53* and 58* Tour Issue Black Onyx s400 

Odyssey Tour Black Series 9 35" Flatso 1.0 

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

10 minutes ago, MattF said:

Well, my game can travel.

Yesterday I had the honour and pleasure of teeing it up with @GolfSpy Barbajo at Firestone Country Club. 

Yes, the hat came out, along with the skull shirt!

firestone.jpg.dfa1dc8fac82b3d8e17b05a217b6d66d.jpg

We played the West course...the South was having a charity scramble and it looked like the North was getting maintenance done, but both of those courses are L O N G, so the West, using the hybrid tees ran around 6100 yards and was a good length for us.

I ended up shooting an 88 with 2 penalties, so it could have been lower. The greens weren't as fast as I thought they'd be when we teed off, but started to get quicker on the back 9 with the sun out. The fairways were great and the rough was OK to thick on different holes. But, can you believe we were still fixing other peoples ball marks on the greens...c'mon people, you're at YOUR club, fix the damn ball marks.

Overall, it was a fantastic day and I thank John for his friendship and hospitality.

Can't remember what hole this was.

firestone1.jpg.af6671ba8a2760ba962bf68e025f0444.jpg

Hole 16. Hit it to about 6-8' with a 6 iron.

firestone2.jpg.642d47c53cb5d1fff519911913a67319.jpg

This is the second hole. Tried going over the bunker but sliced with to somewhere in between the two bunkers on the right...ball lost in plain sight.

firestone3.jpg.256a9e6d5ed3675e0c6283e5d36384dc.jpg

Looks like a fantastic time and the weather could not have been better! :jealous:

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

57 minutes ago, MattF said:

Well, my game can travel.

Yesterday I had the honour and pleasure of teeing it up with @GolfSpy Barbajo at Firestone Country Club. 

Yes, the hat came out, along with the skull shirt!

firestone.jpg.dfa1dc8fac82b3d8e17b05a217b6d66d.jpg

We played the West course...the South was having a charity scramble and it looked like the North was getting maintenance done, but both of those courses are L O N G, so the West, using the hybrid tees ran around 6100 yards and was a good length for us.

I ended up shooting an 88 with 2 penalties, so it could have been lower. The greens weren't as fast as I thought they'd be when we teed off, but started to get quicker on the back 9 with the sun out. The fairways were great and the rough was OK to thick on different holes. But, can you believe we were still fixing other peoples ball marks on the greens...c'mon people, you're at YOUR club, fix the damn ball marks.

Overall, it was a fantastic day and I thank John for his friendship and hospitality.

Can't remember what hole this was.

firestone1.jpg.af6671ba8a2760ba962bf68e025f0444.jpg

Hole 16. Hit it to about 6-8' with a 6 iron.

firestone2.jpg.642d47c53cb5d1fff519911913a67319.jpg

This is the second hole. Tried going over the bunker but sliced to somewhere in between the two bunkers on the right...ball lost in plain sight.

firestone3.jpg.256a9e6d5ed3675e0c6283e5d36384dc.jpg

Looks like the course lived up to its reputation. I wouldn't feel bad about an 88 - tough course and being first time on it.

It was a great day for golf in northern Ohio glad you guys had a good time. FYI you didn't tell us your 'partners' score 😉

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

2 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

FYI you didn't tell us your 'partners' score 😉

John shot an 84. We both had one of those days where we hit some great shots and some that we said WTF was that?

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

John shot an 84. We both had one of those days where we hit some great shots and some that we said WTF was that?

I usually get more of the later lately

Rick

Left Hand,