TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

After a disappointing season on the final weekend I hit some form. Hit a scratch 75 net 66 and hopefully win the monthly medal then played at Castle Stuart yesterday in great autumn conditions. I'd played there before but in 30mph winds and overcast conditions. Yesterday was stunning. For those who have read my post on course management, I started well lipping out my par putt on 1 and birdie on 2, feeling good on 3 until I pulled my approach left. The ball is sitting in a small gorse bush root, there is no way you can get the club onto the back of the ball and I try the Seve shot 4 shots later I'm on the green and the mist has descended. Apart from that I was pretty steady. Some pictures below and one of  Elgin Cathedral just to show I don't always play golf 
2023720452_IMG_3765(Edited).thumb.JPG.30b2405f976794a233e7f631291a9a06.JPG
1717423414_IMG_3754(Edited).thumb.JPG.3508a48250c919f454c03a41de66fc08.JPG
1908206160_IMG_3755(Edited).thumb.JPG.b7d8e103af40bb8297097a0ab8c5385e.JPG
985812960_IMG_3756(Edited).thumb.JPG.e5dadabd798753c707c8d8eabe84a681.JPG
1430498794_IMG_3757(Edited).thumb.JPG.bb1da58108b258938ae750d7e823f7d1.JPG
270563202_IMG_3761(Edited).thumb.JPG.c1ba006ddcd60ffa128a539fce70c6f0.JPG
1792408060_IMG_3762(Edited).thumb.JPG.75b3f940fac11b40e719c1b4103e57df.JPG

Jealous. That looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

Walking day with the guys today.  ABSOLUTELY beautiful morning!!  Sunny and 58º with no wind.  The course had a little tournament today, so the course was open on the back nine.  We only played nine holes like most weeks, but we always play the front nine.  Nice to get out on the back for a change... it's a much flatter walk.  Shot 38 (+3) and had a career long drive on #13.  My buddy is always longer off the tee than I am, and he hit a great drive.  When i hit mine, I knew it was good.  Both of us in the middle of the fairway and I was 25 yards past him!!  253 yards!!  Huuuuuge for me. Love fall golf!!
The geese are flying through now and crapping up the place.  Here is my tee shot on the short par 4 #14 just in the rough next to the geese on the right...
1370024259_CP14.thumb.jpg.da3917b5aec3effd0aa500505709d6ea.jpg

Greens keeper needs a dog!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Just now, Rickp said:

Greens keeper needs a dog!

Would love to have a dog!!  But first, we would need 18 of them😂; they like the pond areas, but they will also wander all over the course eating grass/weeds or whatever.    And second, our course is an Audubon International golf course, so we can't harass the birds.  The most we can do is drive carts up to them and herd them off the fairway.  I did that twice yesterday for my wife.  I just hit away.  Today my ball landed right in the middle of the flock and they didn't even move!!

Walla Walla CC has a collie and he/she is very good at keeping the geese off!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Would love to have a dog!!  But first, we would need 18 of them; they like the pond areas, but they will also wander all over the course eating grass/weeds or whatever.    And second, our course is an Audubon International golf course, so we can't harass the birds.  The most we can do is drive carts up to them and herd them off the fairway.  I did that twice yesterday for my wife.  I just hit away.  Today my ball landed right in the middle of the flock and they didn't even move!!
Walla Walla CC has a collie and he/she is very good at keeping the geese off!!

When we hired a Greenskeeper back in CT one of the questions asked in the interview was do you have a dog?

Rick

Left Hand, 

Well it was an incredibly warm, clear day (gonna be the last one of those for a while....) but started off kinda poorly...

..to where my score to par after the first 3 holes matched my previous whole 9 hole round there!

Picked it up after that with bogeys and pars, tho I did add another double on my nemesis hole at this course (#7) - tee shot left, punch out, chunked the approach, chip on but ran out too much, misread the first putt..... 

Finished well with an almost birdie (Par 5) - I actually missed a straight-in level 3 footer - and a solid birdie (uphill Par 3). 

.. And speaking of Canadian Geese .. typically this course, especially #7 thru #9 by the water, are thick with geese and geese poop (walkers tip: put cheap plastic shower caps on your cart wheels) .. but today was strangely, weirdly clean! Not one goose in sight .. Hey @Kenny B maybe they all went to Washington?!?! 🤣

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Played a new course today - Lake Hefner North in OKC. Was a beautiful day - 70's with winds 15-20. Played with 2 of my two eldest boys and had a really great day. Was the first time I used Arrcos and it was great - no problems at all.

IMG_4496.JPG.d0755603a4d3bfc5bbc6bcf20d7b3528.JPGIMG_4502.JPG.16fb9a65e58ef2012ae9ad316dade50b.JPG

FIR 9/14

GIR 13/18

Putts 29

Ping G400 LST 8.5* Graphite Design DI 6 stiff 45"

Taylormade RBZ Proto 14.5* Oban Kiyoshi 85 04 42.5"

Adams 4555 19* Matrix Ozik Altus 80 S/X 42"

Ping G410 Crossover 2 Project X Even Flow Blue 85 6.0 40"

Ping i500 4-8 Modus 105 Stiff

Ping Blueprint 9-P Modus 105 Stiff

Fourteen RM-12 53* and 58* Tour Issue Black Onyx s400 

Odyssey Tour Black Series 9 35" Flatso 1.0 

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

Worst round in a long while today! I hurt my back about a month or so ago and as it has healed it has really tightened up. Experiencing a lot of lower back pain, tightness that just won’t let up. I’ve been stretching a lot to try to help and it does alleviate the pain for a bit. But today when I tried to play I could just not get loosened up. So stiff. Couldn’t sequence. I duffed 2 shots on the first hole. Opened with 5 bogeys in a row.

But I still had fun!

Driver: TM M1 9.5*

4W: Wishon bent FLAT

Irons: Mizuno MP20MB

Wedges: 50/55/60 Mizuno

Putter: Evnroll ER2

Went back to the same course I'd played yesterday, in an attempt to seek some redemption on the first three holes that I had played poorly - and, well, that didn't work out......

Just one stroke better on #1 but then just as bad on #2 and #3. Scratched out three ok bogeys to follow but then yet another blow-up on the #7 hole. 

And the last two holes that I'd almost-birdied and birdied yesterday? Well today was the polar opposite....

Man this game can be hard sometimes, and I'm not really liking the way I'm closing out the season here. Gotta turn it around!!!

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

3 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Went back to the same course I'd played yesterday, in an attempt to seek some redemption on the first three holes that I had played poorly - and, well, that didn't work out......

Just one stroke better on #1 but then just as bad on #2 and #3. Scratched out three ok bogeys to follow but then yet another blow-up on the #7 hole. 

And the last two holes that I'd almost-birdied and birdied yesterday? Well today was the polar opposite....

Man this game can be hard sometimes, and I'm not really liking the way I'm closing out the season here. Gotta turn it around!!!

Finish strong on the 19th hole, and all is forgiven.  😉

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

4 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

... But we gotta love your style! Right back at it without hesitation. You da man. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

4 hours ago, GSwag said:

Finish strong on the 19th hole, and all is forgiven.  😉

Hah, love it! Then I'm ok 'cuz I *always* do well there! 🍻

4 hours ago, chisag said:

... But we gotta love your style! Right back at it without hesitation. You da man. 

Ha thx, not sure where I lost "it" in my game but at least I'm determined! 👍

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

5 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

You need to try something different on #7... anything!!  Tee off with a 7i or whatever gets you in the fairway instead of a wood. Play it like a par 5.  At least you will get to look at that hole from different vantage points. 

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Haven’t played much for the last 2 weeks due to a variety of things, but got out today. Front was a +5, but recouped with a -2 back for a 74...

the new swing dominated the back as I didn’t use it on the front. Just when I was about to give up on it, it worked...

this game....

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

On 10/14/2019 at 2:13 PM, Kenny B said:

Walking day with the guys today.  ABSOLUTELY beautiful morning!!  Sunny and 58º with no wind.  The course had a little tournament today, so the course was open on the back nine.  We only played nine holes like most weeks, but we always play the front nine.  Nice to get out on the back for a change... it's a much flatter walk.  Shot 38 (+3) and had a career long drive on #13.  My buddy is always longer off the tee than I am, and he hit a great drive.  When i hit mine, I knew it was good.  Both of us in the middle of the fairway and I was 25 yards past him!!  253 yards!!  Huuuuuge for me. Love fall golf!!

The geese are flying through now and crapping up the place.  Here is my tee shot on the short par 4 #14 just in the rough next to the geese on the right...

1370024259_CP14.thumb.jpg.da3917b5aec3effd0aa500505709d6ea.jpg

I used to play often in northern Wisconsin and learned a few truths: Geese don't move out of the way of your shot and geese, when bothered by you get nasty.  Once had to abandon what should have been an eagle attempt due to 20 geese on the green, including one who must have thought the ball was an egg,

My friends were not going to give me a gimme eagle, even though my ball was only 2' from the cup. That day I also learned how to cuss at my friend AND the birds!

In My BELDIN Green Bay Packer 1999 Super Bowl Champions Bag  :  :ping: G410 Plus, Alta Red CB 55 SR Flex, GX-7 14º(acting as a 3 wood),  :ping:   G400 4H, 5H. Sr Flex,   :ping:  G400 6i Sr Flex, G-Max 7i. 9i Sr Flex , Glide 2.0  Wedges graphite SR Shafts (50º, 56º, 60º),  :ping: Putter: Cadence Mid-TR 350g :bridgestone: e12 for the items I try to hit on purposematte red, so I can see them. :footjoy: on my feet and hands, US Embassy-Singapore hat on my head (with PACKERS, Brewers or UW-Badgers hats as options).

Back to raingear. umbrellas,and web feet here in Oregon.  Played 9 to a +4.  Never rained hard but was windy,and it was a great day to practice up for Bandon.  Pleased wirh my game as I hadnt played in a week or more due to sore back. Temp was in te 50s so the Prov's are put up and on to a softer ball. Grabbed a Bridgestone e6 and no complaints. Actually cut the wind very well on punch type shots and held up well when I let the wind take it. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

I played Bridger Creek in Bozeman, MT on Monday.  With our recent weather events, I wasn't sure I would get another round in before heading to AZ.  It was in the low 40's to start with winds 5-7 mph.  Partly sunny and definitely had that fall weather feel with plenty of rattling aspen leaves starting to come down.  As the day progressed, so did the wind with gusts up to 20 mph. The course did have some snow patches around but for the most part clear.  On one par 3, I hit a pretty high 7i that landed in a patch of snow on the apron - had fun finding/digging that out.

Being Columbus Day, I figured the course would have more brave souls, but that was not the case.  I was testing the Maxfli balls and had the luxury of playing solo and two balls - Tour vs. Tour X.  More to come on how that turned out on the upcoming Official Testing forum thread...

Spoiler

I'll even reveal who won "The Maxfli Challenge" 😉.

All in all, a pretty average round with the exception of a bad case of the "shorties".  I drove the ball well, hitting 21/28 fairways. Loved the way I was hitting the G400 3w - which came out of the bag more than usual due to winds.  It has a pretty low, piercing ball flight. I initially struggled a little with this club (replaced my Warbird 3w this past spring), but I have finally got it working. My approach and chips were well aligned but I just couldn't will myself past the hole.  A handful were probably wind influenced but whatever - I was short a lot 😒.  Fortunately my putting kept things from going too far south.

Ball 1, 44/45 and Ball 2, 43/40.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

""The course did have some s*** patches around but for the most part clear.  On one par 3, I hit a pretty high 7i that landed in a patch of s*** on the apron - had fun finding/digging that out."

... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to early to be using the S Word!!!! 😱

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

First round after 2 week trip went fairly well.  Putter was sketchy, but shot 40 on the front.  On #12, I felt my right hip muscle shoot pain and the next couple of holes were dicey with the ball striking giving me 2 doubles.  Hip still hurt but managed to get better control and finished the round with an 83.  All in all, not unhappy with the round, but the hip does concern me.   Hopefully, a little rest will calm it down.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

1 hour ago, chisag said:

""The course did have some s*** patches around but for the most part clear.  On one par 3, I hit a pretty high 7i that landed in a patch of s*** on the apron - had fun finding/digging that out."

... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to early to be using the S Word!!!! 😱

My thoughts as well!  We didn't even get to October before snowmageddon #1 hit.  This is the remains of #2.  I'm watching the Sandhill Cranes and Canadian Geese flying over everyday in a southerly direction... were it not for a flooring install job, we might have already left for AZ 🙂.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

4 hours ago, DrMJG said:

I used to play often in northern Wisconsin and learned a few truths: Geese don't move out of the way of your shot and geese, when bothered by you get nasty.  Once had to abandon what should have been an eagle attempt due to 20 geese on the green, including one who must have thought the ball was an egg,

My friends were not going to give me a gimme eagle, even though my ball was only 2' from the cup. That day I also learned how to cuss at my friend AND the birds!

I think we have the same geese from year to year.  They are not afraid of golfers and are not aggressive.  They just meander out of the way as you approach them.  If in a cart, you can herd them like steers.  

Oh BTW... I don't give birdies, let alone eagles.  You must putt out!!!   😁

First round after 2 week trip went fairly well.  Putter was sketchy, but shot 40 on the front.  On #12, I felt my right hip muscle shoot pain and the next couple of holes were dicey with the ball striking giving me 2 doubles.  Hip still hurt but managed to get better control and finished the round with an 83.  All in all, not unhappy with the round, but the hip does concern me.   Hopefully, a little rest will calm it down.

Take care Boss we’re not kids anymore, not even middle age

Rick

Left Hand, 

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

Oh BTW... I don't give birdies, let alone eagles.  You must putt out!!!   😁

I wish the groups I played with didn't give putts at all!  For a few years, my buddy and I played putt everything out.  Putting improved so much!  One on one match play, no problem giving putts as seen fit, but medal play?  Putt it out!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

15 hours ago, CarlH said:

I wish the groups I played with didn't give putts at all!  For a few years, my buddy and I played putt everything out.  Putting improved so much!  One on one match play, no problem giving putts as seen fit, but medal play?  Putt it out!

In the round I mentioned, after 5 minutes or so with the whole foursome trying to move and not get attacked by the critters, they decided the only "fair thing" was to give me a bogie!. And they generously paid for my first beer after.  Even with that hole, I beat par for the day! (Just a fun round, no match, not a club round)

In My BELDIN Green Bay Packer 1999 Super Bowl Champions Bag  :  :ping: G410 Plus, Alta Red CB 55 SR Flex, GX-7 14º(acting as a 3 wood),  :ping:   G400 4H, 5H. Sr Flex,   :ping:  G400 6i Sr Flex, G-Max 7i. 9i Sr Flex , Glide 2.0  Wedges graphite SR Shafts (50º, 56º, 60º),  :ping: Putter: Cadence Mid-TR 350g :bridgestone: e12 for the items I try to hit on purposematte red, so I can see them. :footjoy: on my feet and hands, US Embassy-Singapore hat on my head (with PACKERS, Brewers or UW-Badgers hats as options).

On 10/15/2019 at 10:18 PM, Kenny B said:

You need to try something different on #7... anything!!  Tee off with a 7i or whatever gets you in the fairway instead of a wood. Play it like a par 5.  At least you will get to look at that hole from different vantage points. 

Thx, Kenny! But... my bigger problems on that hole are the approach and then the green itself - I've three putted that green more than any other!

The approach problem is literally all in my head - it drops off steeply behind and left and right towards marsh/wetlands/OB without much room for error; a deep bunker is front-right with a small pond leading towards it. The safe approach is from the left side of the fairway, thru the dogleg, and believe me I've layed up to there and still f***ed it up....... 

Maybe next time I go there I'll just play that one hole 9 times!!

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

Oh BTW... I don't give birdies, let alone eagles.  You must putt out!!!   

Same with the guys here - even if it's a half a roll away. You've got to putt it out.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Very odd, blustery, and wet round this afyenoon. 2 birds,2 pars,and 5 bogeys.  I actually love playing in this  weather in the fall. Pretty much had the course to myself.  

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Shot 45/42:87 at Brooksville Country Club today. Other four holes in the quarry makes you feel like you are in Disneyland

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

2 hours ago, pulledabill said:

Very odd, blustery, and wet round this afyenoon. 2 birds,2 pars,and 5 bogeys.  I actually love playing in this  weather in the fall. Pretty much had the course to myself.  

Not me!  That's why I moved to the dry side of the Cascades.  Blustery... yes.  Wet... no.

Actually, I moved before I took up golf, but if I had played in school, I certainly would have moved for that reason alone.  I like the Valley, but only to visit.