TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

2 hours ago, Rickp said:

We didn’t play today, too cold! It’s 52’, little windy and cloudy.
We have collectively turned into a group of ole FL Weenies. emoji33.png

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

52 is cold?  I'd be out there in a second.  44 here and I'd be playing, but I'm supposed to take it easy after having a tooth surgically extracted yesterday.  My nurses will be out of the house tomorrow, and if I have to drive up to Northern VA for an early morning Monday meeting, I might just get stuck at a golf course for a while.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

48* here today, I hit the links!  Very frustrating round today!  Shot an 84 on a course that's pretty difficult for me!  I putted well, but had much higher hopes for probably one of the last rounds of the year!  Was hoping to shoot par for the first time at some point this year but a couple 73's is as close as I got!  Dangit!!

52 is cold?  I'd be out there in a second.  44 here and I'd be playing, but I'm supposed to take it easy after having a tooth surgically extracted yesterday.  My nurses will be out of the house tomorrow, and if I have to drive up to Northern VA for an early morning Monday meeting, I might just get stuck at a golf course for a while.

Things change, 5 -6 years ago these same guys were out there in 40’ with shorts on. Doesn’t take long for ole Northern guys to turn into FL Weenies.
FYI last Monday only 2 of us had shorts on.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Driver was killing me today.  No clue what was going on, but it was ugly.  2 OB drives and countless really not so hot drives.  Shot an 84.

On a plus note, took the Cleveland CBX-2 60* wedge out today for the first time and was quite happy with its performance.  Really nice spin and check on short chips, nice stop on full shots, solid feel.  Didn't have any sand shots with it today, though.  It sets up nicely and looks good looking down on it.  On the practice green before teeing off, I hit a variety of shots with it, ranging from square chips to opening the blade for higher flops.  

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

9 hours ago, chisag said:

... With snow on the ground and wind chill in the teens, I would be thrilled to play 15 holes on an island in the Pacific! 😎   That said, I certainly understand the frustration of being behind a s-l-o-w group. One of the days my goal is to join you and YK for a round of golf. Still never been to Hawaii but it will happen! 

I think there may be a line forming for this😉

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

9 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Getting ready to play in our club’s Turkey tournament in support of Union Gospel Mission. Everyone brings a turkey. Stuppit games on nearly every hole.

Foggy and 38*.
Image1573924687.265266.jpg

Well, we didn't finish dead last, but we were close.  We shot a 71... one under;  2 bogeys and 3 birdies.  I'm not sure how they determine the team hcp; I'll have to ask.  At our course I'm a 9, my wife is a 20, and the lady playing with us is a 28.  Our 4th player failed to show.  Our team hcp for the 3 of us was 7.9.

Besides the usual KPs and LDs, some of the stoopit things we had to do...

On the short par 4 #2 hole, everyone had to tee off with the PSP 7i training club... dang that thing is small.  The head is about the size of a ball.  I hooked it; fortunately my wife put one down the middle.

PSPclub.jpg.6a264ec707bf9eb6068d9b98eb39415b.jpg

On the par 3 #8 hole playing 180y, everyone tossed a bowling ball from the tee box to determine when you would tee up your ball.  It's slightly downhill, and I ended up hitting a 9i.

On the par 4 #11, when your ball is on the green, you must putt with a sledgehammer.  I did it last year (we made a double) and I couldn't putt with my putter the rest of the tournament!  Screwed up my feel something awful!!  The secret is to grip down on the handle as far as you can and still swing it; use the side, not the end.  I almost made a 20 footer.

On the par 3 #12 there were 3 flags, in front, middle, and back pin positions.  You could choose any one you wanted.  Tees were waaay back, and we all missed the green but I chipped to a foot to the middle pin.

On hole #13 we had to putt with a hockey stick.  Again, the second time around was better.  I nearly made another 20 footer by gripping down and putting left-handed, righthand low, using the back of the stick.

On the par 4 #16 we had to hit a softball off a batting tee with a kids T-ball bat to determine where you teed it up; similar to the bowling ball on #8.  I think a 6-year old could hit the ball further than we did!!

On the par 3 #17 hole after we all teed off, we had to choose the worst tee shot to play.

On the par 5 #18 hole there was a cutout of a turkey in the middle of the fairway about 40 yards from the green for a closest to the turkey on your layup shot.  The lady we were playing with got pretty close but I don't know if she won.  I went for the green and ended up in the sand, so we took her shot to play to the green.

All in all it was fun, but it never got above 44 degrees, and the fog never lifted completely.  Oh yeah... and the round took 5.5 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Started poorly, bogeying 5 of the first six holes but ultimately shot 78 today.  Only one birdie, although I had at least 3 very reasonable attempts that I missed.  

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

+5 on the back. Had 8 foot birdie putts on #10 and 11 and missed them both left. Smoked a drive on 12 then the wheels came off a bit. Couldnt string 2 shots together after that tee shot. Found two bunkers along the way and a tree. Lucky I had no 3 putts.  

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

10/14 Fir

12/18 Gir

32 Putts

Drove down to play Hunter Ranch in Paso Robles to celebrate what would have been my Dad's 72 birthday. Prefect day, 83* with very little wind. Struggled a little bit on the front sans a perfect 3 shot eagle. Hit it well on the back nine. It was one of those rounds where it felt like I didn't play great but upon reflection it was pretty solid. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

Well, we didn't finish dead last, but we were close.  We shot a 71... one under;  2 bogeys and 3 birdies.  I'm not sure how they determine the team hcp; I'll have to ask.  At our course I'm a 9, my wife is a 20, and the lady playing with us is a 28.  Our 4th player failed to show.  Our team hcp for the 3 of us was 7.9.
Besides the usual KPs and LDs, some of the stoopit things we had to do...
On the short par 4 #2 hole, everyone had to tee off with the PSP 7i training club... dang that thing is small.  The head is about the size of a ball.  I hooked it; fortunately my wife put one down the middle.
PSPclub.jpg.6a264ec707bf9eb6068d9b98eb39415b.jpg
On the par 3 #8 hole playing 180y, everyone tossed a bowling ball from the tee box to determine when you would tee up your ball.  It's slightly downhill, and I ended up hitting a 9i.
On the par 4 #11, when your ball is on the green, you must putt with a sledgehammer.  I did it last year (we made a double) and I couldn't putt with my putter the rest of the tournament!  Screwed up my feel something awful!!  The secret is to grip down on the handle as far as you can and still swing it; use the side, not the end.  I almost made a 20 footer.
On the par 3 #12 there were 3 flags, in front, middle, and back pin positions.  You could choose any one you wanted.  Tees were waaay back, and we all missed the green but I chipped to a foot to the middle pin.
On hole #13 we had to putt with a hockey stick.  Again, the second time around was better.  I nearly made another 20 footer by gripping down and putting left-handed, righthand low, using the back of the stick.
On the par 4 #16 we had to hit a softball off a batting tee with a kids T-ball bat to determine where you teed it up; similar to the bowling ball on #8.  I think a 6-year old could hit the ball further than we did!!
On the par 3 #17 hole after we all teed off, we had to choose the worst tee shot to play.
On the par 5 #18 hole there was a cutout of a turkey in the middle of the fairway about 40 yards from the green for a closest to the turkey on your layup shot.  The lady we were playing with got pretty close but I don't know if she won.  I went for the green and ended up in the sand, so we took her shot to play to the green.
All in all it was fun, but it never got above 44 degrees, and the fog never lifted completely.  Oh yeah... and the round took 5.5 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!! You survived it

Rick

Left Hand, 

Beautiful morning for golf, 51’ & Tee Time, SUNNY and minimal wind.
43, low irons were awesome, getting used to new driver and putted horrible. Missed some putts that shouted made.

Rick

Left Hand, 

8 hours ago, Rickp said:

Congratulations!! You survived itemoji106.png

Local merchants donated prizes that were raffled off.  We didn't stick around, so we gave our tickets to a friend of ours.  He saw me today and gave me the $75 coupon for a local steakhouse down the street.  So, we won something!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Played with my eldest son at Wedgewood today in what could very well be the last round of the year. The weather was amazing! 73 degrees with steady winds of 12 mph. I tried the EXP 01 ball today and quite liked it. Long off the tee and good spin in and around the greens. The cover is interesting because it feels good and spins well but the Titleist font looks like it's a cheaper ball. That was literally my only complaint. It handled the wind well and felt great off the putter. Putter was hot today but I was hitting it closer to the hole too - hit 77.8% of my greens with an average of 17.7 feet from the hole on greens hit. Really happy with that - just a casual round with my son but I'm really pleased with it. I bought 2 PM Grind 2.0 wedges from one of my son's friends for $100 a few weeks ago and I've really been enjoying them. I hit two really great flop shots with the 60* and had a chip in. The chip-in was so sweet - I was chipping from the back of the green and the whole green sloped away from me to a pin on a bit of a knoll. I have had some issues nipping the ball around the greens due to the extra bounce but I hit this one exactly as I wanted and it went in! So great!

If it is my last round of the year - it's a great way to go out.

FIR 8/12

GIR 14/18

Putts 25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping G400 LST 8.5* Graphite Design DI 6 stiff 45"

Taylormade RBZ Proto 14.5* Oban Kiyoshi 85 04 42.5"

Adams 4555 19* Matrix Ozik Altus 80 S/X 42"

Ping G410 Crossover 2 Project X Even Flow Blue 85 6.0 40"

Ping i500 4-8 Modus 105 Stiff

Ping Blueprint 9-P Modus 105 Stiff

Fourteen RM-12 53* and 58* Tour Issue Black Onyx s400 

Odyssey Tour Black Series 9 35" Flatso 1.0 

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

Got 6 holes in before the rain and cold winds prompted us to call it off.  1 over thru 6.

Shot 86/87 in our two day tournament this weekend with 48*-58* weather.

Then, shot 87 yesterday at Bee Zaharias with uncut overseeded greens...

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Made it to our winter roost on 11/14 and played Saturday at Mesa Del Sol 49/38 - another Jekyll & Hyde round.  Got a bit lucky on the back nine as an errant drive on #11 was knocked back into play my a palm tree.  Good thing because my provisional was drilled dead straight and rolled through the fairway and OB 😱.

Played Coyote Wash on Monday and shot 37/43.  I was -2 on the 9th tee and summarily pushed one OB resulting in a triple bogey.  The guys were kind of disappointed even though we were playing "wolf" (for dimes); they were rooting for me to finish under par. On the par 5 #7, I hit a drive and 4i that ranks among my best ever.  There is a large bunker, center-right, in fairway at about 220 yards.  My drive had a slight draw which carried the left side, hit the downslope and rolled out to about 265 yards.  The green is slightly elevated and I chose a 4i as short is better than long.  It ended up 7 feet from the flag and my eagle putt sat on the lip looking in 😥.  Adding to the fun was that all of us played that hole outstanding with 2 others putting for par and another for birdy after a crazy good 3w out of the aforementioned bunker.  For a brief moment on #9 tee, I thought about just hitting 3w or 4i as a long drive on the left side brings the Oilanders into play (they turn back towards the fairway).  Maybe it was that hesitation that switched the mojo 😯?

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Local merchants donated prizes that were raffled off.  We didn't stick around, so we gave our tickets to a friend of ours.  He saw me today and gave me the $75 coupon for a local steakhouse down the street.  So, we won something!!

Restaurant vouchers always welcome!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Came up to Monterey Peninsula for a conference that my wife had to go to, so I’m up here forced to play golf... the things we husbands do right?

so, today I played Bayonet, shot a 77., and tomorrow I’ll play Blackhorse. It’s supposed to be a little easier... we’ll see..

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Came up to Monterey Peninsula for a conference that my wife had to go to, so I’m up here forced to play golf... the things we husbands do right?
so, today I played Bayonet, shot a 77., and tomorrow I’ll play Blackhorse. It’s supposed to be a little easier... we’ll see..

I know how it is, the sacrifices we make for our wives

Rick

Left Hand, 

42 (+5)

3/7 FiR

4/9 GiR

17 Putts

1 bee sting

Couldn't make a putt but that's a common theme at the minute. Was taking a practice swing on the 9th and all of a sudden felt a stinging pain in my arm. Looked down and this ******* bee was just sitting on my shirt looking up at me. Luckily he stung me through my shirt, so the stinger stayed on my shirt. Had my buddy grab it off of my shirt because I wasn't sure if that was actually the stinger (never been stung before). Smoked a 4i like 210 into the wind after, I guess I was upset and had some adrenaline pumping, LOL!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Decided to see how many holes I could get in last night after work with sunset coming around 5:30 pm. Turns out I can get in 18 when starting around 4:15 pm. My Garmin says 1 hour and 20 minutes to record this.
IMG_2984.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

19 hours ago, Sluggo42 said:

Neither one are easy...

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

3 man scramble today.  I, personally, played poorly.  Ball striking wasn't good, at all.  As a team, we shot in the middle of the pack. But, the weather was good!  

edit .... turns out we were 0.5 strokes out of the cash (net score)

+2 for 9 tonight. Bogied 2 3, 4 and was looking at another bogey on 5 thanks to a toeing my hybrid leaving me short , but Ipitched it in for birdie then played par the rest of the way.  

Iron play has been good and this was a really enjoyable round as I played well in all areas. Rain and snow is on the way so getting every possible chance. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Friday 9 at Navy Marine. 45, 0% FIR (), 22% GIR () and 17 putts. Simply put, I didn’t do anything particularly well, but it’s all good. The grind will continue!

:cobra-small: LTDx Black 10.5º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 6F4
:cobra-small: LTDx 3W 15º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 7F4
:ping-small: G425 3H 19º | UST Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F4
:srixon-small: Z785 4-PW | UST Recoil 125 Proto F4
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50
º Mid, 54º Mid, 60º Mid | UST Recoil Wedge Proto F4
:EVNROLL: ER5BV | BGT Stability Tour

:bridgestone-small: Tour B X

Joined @mr.hicksta and also didn't do anything well

3/7 FiR

2/9 GiR

18 Putts

No bee stings!

Aside from nearly holing out with a PW from 133 that I put to 3" it was a struggle today. Honeymoon phase with Flash is definitely over and I can't putt worth a lick!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

7/14 fir

12/18 gir

32 putts

I gotta figure out a way to stop making bogeys. Bogeys suck! Shooting +1 with 5 birdies is just brutal!

7 hours ago, THEZIPR23 said:

7/14 fir

12/18 gir

32 putts

I gotta figure out a way to stop making bogeys. Bogeys suck! Shooting +1 with 5 birdies is just brutal!

Yer preaching to the choir my brutha!

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes