TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

41/41 for an 82 today.  No birdies, one double from an OB, countless putts that burned the edges on the high side.  Good putts just a hair off the mark.  Oh well.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

17 hours ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

I think a lot of us (myself included) can get caught up in being so technical that we forget that if we just act/react naturally as athletes then things start to fall into place. One of the things that I have to remind myself all too often. Shawn Clement does a great job of explaining this on YT.

Totally agree! I am Mr Technical with chipping, stand there all wooden, frozen swing and a zillion thoughts. Results are thins and fats all day long. Don't do that with the rest of my game, so I'll practice today with some fluidity and instinctive natural chipping and see how we go.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

On 3/3/2020 at 8:51 PM, mr.hicksta said:

I got out for 9 at Navy Marine and afterwards questioned why I keep subjecting myself to this.

FIR 1/7 (14%) and the one I did hit was on a drop kicked drive. Garbage.

GIR 2/9 (22%)

Putts - 19 with two terrible 3 jacks, with one coming from 7 feet.

I'm extremely frustrated and it's hard to pin point an area to work on when it feels like everything is going wrong.

On 3/4/2020 at 5:05 AM, cnosil said:

I have no magic advice for you but as you know we have all been there. Maybe take a week or so off, regroup, and focus on why you enjoy the game.

Everyone has good advice.  Mine is to not think about all of the "areas to work on."  Pick one, and focus on it.  Nothing good happens when you have many thoughts in your golf mind.

1693407101_GolfMind.jpg.c0794d551df933edf576de46c3326a0c.jpg

I would also suggest that @cnosil has the right idea.  If you have many things to work on, going out to play may not be the best way to improve.  If you take time off, you can still spend that time practicing.  When you get back to playing, you will see improvements from your practice.  Just my 2 cents.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

... I will add to Kenny's good advice, and say find one thing to practice and make it FUN! If you can find a practice partner, that is ideal, but you can certainly do it on your own. One of my favorites was an old playing pard and I would play 18 holes at twilite, then play 10, stop at 11 and have a short game challenge on 11 that was next to the parking lot. It is a par 5 with a deep and a shallow bunker, deep rough, bushes and trees around the green. We would take turns placing a ball in anything from a good lie to an impossible lie and keep track of strokes, lowest total winning. 

... It accomplished soooooo many things from the pressure of a straight forward chip to understanding playing away from the hole might be your best option. Hitting a buried lie in the bunker sideways leaving it in the bunker for a better lie or hitting to the fairway for a pitch. And of course you have to hit every kind of shot from chips to pitches to flops. We would also call a club, like a 7 iron from the bunker which is great for creativity. You can do it on your own, it just isn't as much fun but still much better than just practicing straight chips, then pitches, then flops. 

... You can also do it with any club. Hit drivers different distances to different targets as well as hitting fades and draws or low and high. If that is a weakness just give it your best effort and it will improve your concentration and ball striking and make your stock driver shot much easier. Hit putts from tough spots, the fringe or just into the rough. Be creative, make it fun and practice will not just be hard work, it will be fun hard work!

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

On 3/4/2020 at 2:30 PM, mr.hicksta said:

Very true and every time I've tinkered, I've ended up playing poorly!

No coach at the moment, but I found one I plan on working with once I get settled in San Diego. And I agree, it likely is something fairly simple!

I literally just ordered a ball marker from Liberty Ball Markers that says 'Mind The Speed'! I keep it in mind every putt, but I just need to practice more.

Thanks brotha, you're too kind!

That is going to be my goal! Just need to get out of my own head!

Andrew Rice just posted this drill on Twitter. I haven't done it yet but on the surface it seems to build good control over putter head and line. IMG_0430.thumb.jpg.47b179e9756b439b00c282a347d8c002.jpg

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

Played in a 9 hole 4 clubs only competition at my club. I took 3 wood, 7 iron, sand wedge and putter. 4 pars, 4 bogeys and a birdie for 3 over. Played to my handicap for the 9. Hit my 3 wood really well really only hit a couple of bad shots. A blind draw for partners was done after the finish, and luckily I drew someone else who had played well and we came away with the win.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Friday “Bacon Boyz”🥓
Exec 9 that’s fairly difficult and I somehow shot a -1! One Bird but should have been -2, left pin in and ball just kinda clunked and didn’t drop, kinda weird.
Hit all 9 greens in regulation this is a 1st.
On one dog leg left short par 4 (270) my 3 playing partners hit driver and were actually to close to green. I hit 6 iron to corner then wedge to 10’ and 2 putt. All 3 guys bogies due to not being able to control short wedge.
Breakfast as usual was a riot, Sausage links seem to be overtaken bacon. Maybe a rename

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Friday “Bacon Boyz”🥓
Exec 9 that’s fairly difficult and I somehow shot a -1! One Bird but should have been -2, left pin in and ball just kinda clunked and didn’t drop, kinda weird.
On one dog leg left short par 4 (270) my 3 playing partners hit driver and were actually to close to green. I hit 6 iron to corner then wedge to 10’ and 2 putt. All 3 guys bogies due to not being able to control short wedge.
Breakfast as usual was a riot, Sausage links seem to be overtaken bacon. Maybe a rename

'Sausage Boys' just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Friday “Bacon Boyz”🥓

Rick

Left Hand, 

'Sausage Boys' just doesn't have the same ring to it.

True, it’s a name that keeps on giving.
I sat next to the guy that the Bacon Boyz got its name, man he can eat.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Pretty sore today after yard work yesterday, but my wife and I decided to play 18 on a calm cloudy 60º day.  The course turned the sprinklers on two days ago, and the greens were a lot softer.  

The tee boxes for the Blue tees that I play were way back today and they added sand to all the bunkers... thankfully!!  I was in 4 of them today; only got up and down once.  Shot 81 with no birdies and one double (into the pond on the par 5 #9 hole).  I found out why the tees were back when we made the turn;  Three local high schools boys comp started on the front nine when we got to #10.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Played 9 in the wind and rain after work today with @mr.hicksta

4/7 FiR

4/9 GiR

15 Putts

Decent day in some crappy weather!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Strokeplay of the back markers for Quarterly Medal. Started poorly, bogey, par bogey, double. Things improved, birdie, a couple of god bogeys after being in trouble. Another birdie and solid par to finish the front 9. Turned 4 over, playing to handicap.

Back 9 was solid to start, a couple of pars, followed by a couple of soft bogeys. Scrounged a great par after never being anywhere near it in the 14th. A couple of good scrounged pars after hitting poor second shots off good drives. 

Then came the highlight on the 18th. 380 yards straight into a 20mph wind. Solid drive that caught the slope and fed into a hollow 175 from the pin. Decided I needed 5 wood to get there. After I hit it I said to one of my playing partners " I'm not too fussed if it's not the right club, because I couldn't have hit that any better" Got to the green and couldn't see my ball. Had a look over the back, not there. Same playing partner said, "have a look in the hole" Top of my head nearly fell off from smiling when I saw my ball resting at the bottom of the hole.

Finished up 76 nett 68, runner up on a count back in A grade to the 13 year old I played with last night. The young bloke was even after 10 but fell away to finish 8 over. Happy to be beaten by a kid having his best ever  score.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

On 3/5/2020 at 12:42 PM, Kenny B said:

..Nothing good happens when you have many thoughts in your golf mind.

1693407101_GolfMind.jpg.c0794d551df933edf576de46c3326a0c.jpg

Love that image!!!

And just wanted to add.. last time I played, and had a really good round, my swing thought / game plan was "The Brooks Koepka (caveman style) School Of Golf" = See ball, Hit ball, Go To ball, Repeat

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

18 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Love that image!!!

And just wanted to add.. last time I played, and had a really good round, my swing thought / game plan was "The Brooks Koepka (caveman style) School Of Golf" = See ball, Hit ball, Go To ball, Repeat

... So true cksurfdude! But as Graham McDowell said and I am paraphrasing "When swinging well golf is the easiest game on the planet. But when swinging poorly it is the most difficult sport ever invented." When hitting the ball well I have the same thoughts as you "Look where I want to hit the ball and then hit it there." But when swinging poorly, keeping thoughts of how to fix things at bay can be extremely difficult. 

1 hour ago, ncwoz said:

Was going to hit the range, but with some nice weather I last minute checked FaceBook to see if the course up the street was going to be open; sure enough, it opened as I pulled in!

First round of the year, went 45-45: 90. 2/14 FIR (😬), 6/18 GIR, 34 putts.

Felt good to know what I've been primarily working on over the off-season (irons & wedges/ball striking) was possibly the best it's ever been. I was really shaky off the tee, and putted pretty poorly as well, but can't complain for my first time out! And boy, did it feel great to be outside with the sun shining and just a sweatshirt on.

And had a random fellow Spy sighting of @edingc as well!

Same thing happens to me. I'll start striking my irons pure as hell, then forget how to hit a driver, or vice versa. Golf is dumb!

11 minutes ago, CarlH said:

79 today (39/40)....including that darn double bogey I can't seem to avoid every round 

I feel your pain. Solid round though!!!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

The usual Friday 9 turned into 18 and @yungkory wisely left after the front because the weather got wild on the back. Fun fact, rainbows, while fun to look at, mean rain is coming 🤣

87 (44/43) - I was +5 on the two par 5s on the back, which didn't help matters.

FIR 3/14 (21%) - Slightly misleading as a few were barely off the fairway, but still too low.

GIR 9/18 (50%) - Better than usual, but my poor putting negated any benefit of hitting more greens.

37 putts (20/17) - I had three 3 jacks, primarily due to being far from the hole (35+ feet) on my first putt.

All in all there were some positives from a windy and wet round so I'm going to bust my ass to keep improving!

:cobra-small: LTDx Black 10.5º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 6F4
:cobra-small: LTDx 3W 15º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 7F4
:ping-small: G425 3H 19º | UST Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F4
:srixon-small: Z785 4-PW | UST Recoil 125 Proto F4
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50
º Mid, 54º Mid, 60º Mid | UST Recoil Wedge Proto F4
:EVNROLL: ER5BV | BGT Stability Tour

:bridgestone-small: Tour B X

18 minutes ago, mr.hicksta said:

GIR 9/18 (50%) - Better than usual, but my poor putting negated any benefit of hitting more greens.

37 putts (20/17) - I had three 3 jacks, primarily due to being far from the hole (35+ feet) on my first putt.

All in all there were some positives from a windy and wet round so I'm going to bust my ass to keep improving!

... I feel your pain as we have all been there and done that. Sometimes a 35 foot putt with break, slope and grain is tougher than a 35 ft chip or pitch. I like your positive attitude though!!! 👍

2 hours ago, edingc said:

Shout out to @ncwoz who spotted me as I was heading off the first tee today. First time running into a fellow spy! 

Second time ever playing this course, played the front nine twice, it was veeeeeerrrrrrryyyy wet, nearly got the cart stuck, and the greens were absolutely shaggy and slow. Tale of two nines as the first nine was really rough with my swing just really out of sorts, but I pieced it together for the second nine.

I don't think I missed a single putt past the hole all day haha

Right Handed

Driver: 9° :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

2 Hybrid: 18° :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

3/Driving Iron: 18° :Hogan: UiHi Iron (MMT Utility TX 105g shaft)

Irons: 4-GW :titelist-small: T100 irons (Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff shafts) (2021 MGS Official Review here)

Wedges: 54° & 58° post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: MAXFLI Tour X

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

WITB thread here

42 minutes ago, ncwoz said:

I don't think I missed a single putt past the hole all day haha

I don't know how the East course was (I think that's what you played?), but I don't know if I've ever played a course in worse condition. The greens on the West course were longer that what I would usually expect for fringe, and my feet sunk in a good 1/2 inch on the ones that weren't frozen. I felt so bad - I hit/left 3-4 inch ruts in several spots with the cart even though I was trying to use the same paths as others had. I ran into another group on my second nine and they said they were playing East but quit because they lost so many plugged balls in the fairway.

I would guess Saskatoon or Scot Lake will be open soon. They will be in much better shape, I hope. Kaufman posted on Facebook that they were hoping to open next weekend. So we'll have a few other options soon. It's unfortunate that so many of the older courses around here just don't have adequate drainage. 

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Shot 44/46:90 yesterday......just could not get anything going. Chipping from 75 yards in let me down. Weather was a bit cool 44*_65*

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

12 hours ago, edingc said:

I don't know how the East course was (I think that's what you played?), but I don't know if I've ever played a course in worse condition. The greens on the West course were longer that what I would usually expect for fringe, and my feet sunk in a good 1/2 inch on the ones that weren't frozen. I felt so bad - I hit/left 3-4 inch ruts in several spots with the cart even though I was trying to use the same paths as others had. I ran into another group on my second nine and they said they were playing East but quit because they lost so many plugged balls in the fairway.

I would guess Saskatoon or Scot Lake will be open soon. They will be in much better shape, I hope. Kaufman posted on Facebook that they were hoping to open next weekend. So we'll have a few other options soon. It's unfortunate that so many of the older courses around here just don't have adequate drainage. 

Yeah, even in good weather I've never been very impressed anyway. But I didn't have quite as bad luck with plugging in fairways, and the majority of the East greens weren't terribly water-logged. Definitely shaggy and slow though.

But I'm right there with ya, the rest of the area courses should be opening up pretty soon here, and should be in better shape.

Right Handed

Driver: 9° :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

2 Hybrid: 18° :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

3/Driving Iron: 18° :Hogan: UiHi Iron (MMT Utility TX 105g shaft)

Irons: 4-GW :titelist-small: T100 irons (Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff shafts) (2021 MGS Official Review here)

Wedges: 54° & 58° post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: MAXFLI Tour X

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

WITB thread here

IMG_2104.JPG

Temp 43* - 63*

Course Plantation Palms, Land O’Lakes FL

Shot 44/48:93

Struggling with my putting so I am trying to putt with my putter flat on the ground. Have a toe up tendency which gets me offline missing the hole.

Wilson Staff Triton (10.5*) w/Aldila Rogue Regular; PowerBilt Air Force One 3W 15* & 5W 19* Apollo Regular; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid w/Project X Evenflo Regular shaft; Wilson Staff D-7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 graphite shafts; Ben Hogan TKt Gw(49*) SW(53*) LW(57*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts.Putter: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3; Bag: Tour Effect Univ. Of Kentucky cooler bag.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Shot 44/46:90 yesterday......just could not get anything going. Chipping from 75 yards in let me down. Weather was a bit cool 44*_65*

And windy....

Rick

Left Hand, 

And windy....

Yup, 14 mph sustaining with gusts at 25

Wilson Staff Triton (10.5*) w/Aldila Rogue Regular; PowerBilt Air Force One 3W 15* & 5W 19* Apollo Regular; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid w/Project X Evenflo Regular shaft; Wilson Staff D-7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 graphite shafts; Ben Hogan TKt Gw(49*) SW(53*) LW(57*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts.Putter: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3; Bag: Tour Effect Univ. Of Kentucky cooler bag.