TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

13 hours ago, fozcycle said:

That’s the thing......I opened the app on my phone and tried to download the Course last night, but it did not exist. Then same today at the course. It wasn’t until we got to the 1st Tee that it showed up, then I had to download it, sync to phone and start the round. I missed the entire 1st hole before the app started working.

Was not a happy camper.

I looked at the website after you posted and it was there...weird.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

9 hours ago, pulledabill said:

Glad you got out. The cart thing is interesting. Here same household is allowed in the cart together. 

I think it's temporary, as is only twosomes allowed.  However, our course will be extremely busy this weekend with temps in the 80's.  There won't be enough carts later in the day.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I think it's temporary, as is only twosomes allowed.  However, our course will be extremely busy this weekend with temps in the 80's.  There won't be enough carts later in the day.

Running out of carts is happening at a lot of courses especially if they haven’t gotten their summer supplement . They try to turn them around but they state on their websites that they don’t guarantee a cart.

The separate cart for everyone is just odd, but I guess it is easier to police than asking if you live in the same household.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

25 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Running out of carts is happening at a lot of courses especially if they haven’t gotten their summer supplement . They try to turn them around but they state on their websites that they don’t guarantee a cart.

The separate cart for everyone is just odd, but I guess it is easier to police than asking if you live in the same household.

I'm sure policing is the primary reason.  The Nazi informers can easily see that a course is not conforming and squeal.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Was lucky enough to play with a customer down in San Antonio where it was 80* and sunny.  Haven't played much of any golf the past 3 months, but was able to really hit the ball well and was consistent all day.  Shot 3 over at The Quarry golf course, which was in good shape for this time of year.  And lucky for me the greens had just been overseeded or else they would have been much much faster.

I played The Quarry a few times when my in-laws lived there! I remember it being a fun course.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Instagram:  @tony_rosselli_

:SuperSpeed:Training

Pre training max driver speed: 124mph

Current: 130mph

WITB:

Driver: :ping-small:G425 Max, 9*

Woods: :taylormade-small: 2007 Burner TP 3 wood and 5 wood

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z765 4-PW (1 degree flat) with KBS $-130 shafts

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 50/12/F, 54/10/S and 58/12/D

Putter:  L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1

Finally got out at a short 9-hole Par 35 course (last Par 3 round was a month ago and last 9 hole round was just under two months ago). Finished +7 which I'm happy enough with considering everything, and am encouraged by seeing some progress from the series of lessons I took over the winter -- although, of course!, there is still MUCH more work and more practicing to do!!

It was a `just good enough to keep the ball in play` ball-striking day as I had a mix of good tee shots followed by not-so-good second shots, and then had some not-so-good tee shots followed by good second shots. On approaches, twice I thinned the ball over the green and three times I came up short and in a bunker; got out each time but then left the ball short in the rough between the bunker and the green each time... I did manage one chip-in birdie from about 10 yds out from the front-right of the green (flag about another 10 yds in); and one 1-putt birdie where I left it about 5 feet left of the flag from about 60 yds out in the right rough.

So overall...
2 birdies
0 pars
5 bogeys
2 doubles (nothing worse)
- no penalties, no 3 putts

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

On 4/23/2020 at 7:25 PM, juspoole said:

image.thumb.png.b9eceffbecdf5e9c8bc20cdf972352b8.png

^^ That's some pretty detailed round-tracking....
Curious -- Do you keep up with all those notes, hole by hole, after every round? And.. has it helped you uncover any specific area(s) to work on? Thx.

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

Played late Sunday; haven't played in a few weeks.  My goal in my mind was to break 90.  (Kind of a cool George Cobb design here in SC, if you're an architecture geek.  I try to be...)  Stumbled in triple/bogey for an 89.  Had to make a breaking five footer for that.  It was a beautiful day, a bit windy, and we had a blast!  Score, like age, is just a number!

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

Badly, very badly. First 18 in a while. 44 front, 46 back. We haven’t played this course in a while since Green’s were switched to Tif Eagle Bermuda. I could not putt at all. Driver and most irons we OK, I even hit a hybrid well a few times but the PUTTING.

Interesting COVID19 shot. My Buddy got a great Tee shot on a Par 4 (blew by me by 20 yards) and had a shot 115/120 to pin. He sculled his second shot and went screaming at the pin never went more than a few feet off the ground and went smashing into the PVC collar. There was no way that ball would have gone in. The PVC kept the bell from going to Ocala. He looked at me and said what’s that ? Told him a COVID Eagle, what else
He felt guilty, right......

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Shot another 41 for 9 holes today. I was testing out the Ben Hogan driver with mixed results. Had some good looks at birdie but didn’t make any of them on 2 and 7. My putter was not my friend. I just did not feel good with it all day and it lead to a couple 3 putts.... I’ll just blame it on still being early in the season and not being able to hit practice green before 🤫

In my bag:

Driver:  :Hogan: Ben Hogan GS53 10.5* Stiff Mitsubishi tensei blue Stiff

3 Wood: :Sub70: 939 x 15 deg. UST Proforce Black V2 7F4 stiff

Hybrid:  :Sub70: 939x Hybrid UST 680 recoil shaft stiff

Irons: :Sub70: 699 irons 4-PW  KBS tour 90 v Stiff 

50 Deg:Sub70: TAIII Satin

54 deg: :Sub70: TAIII Satin

58 Deg: :Sub70: TAIII Satin

Putter:Sub70: 004 Single Bend Masters Edition

Rangefinder: :CaddyTek: Caddytek V2

Check out my MyGolfSpy 2020 Forum Official Tester: Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

Played a super consistent 43 today!

3/7 FIR, 1/9 GIR, 14 putts, 43 (+7)

I had a bit of a mess on the first hole (tripled) and then a silly last hole (double), and other than that was as all-around consistent as I've ever been. Had one lucky break off a tree, but plenty of "unlucky" near GIRs right on the fringe. If we include the fringe on that tally I'd have had 4 instead of just one. And I putted really well too. Top it off with 60° weather and seeing some good buddies (from a safe social distance of course) for the first time since all the virus stuff kicked up, and this guy had a pretty doggone good day.

Right Handed

Driver: 9° :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

2 Hybrid: 18° :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

3/Driving Iron: 18° :Hogan: UiHi Iron (MMT Utility TX 105g shaft)

Irons: 4-GW :titelist-small: T100 irons (Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff shafts) (2021 MGS Official Review here)

Wedges: 54° & 58° post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: MAXFLI Tour X

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

WITB thread here

An absolute disaster of a day on the links!  I only hit 2 greens in regulation, birdieing one hole with a 25 foot putt and 3 putting the other one from 18 feet.  Only managed to get up and down for one par, but did manage to bungle 2 holes for doubles.  Shot a wonderful 89...good news is that it was only 8 over my handicap since I was playing the back tees with some of the younger guys.  Oh well...better days ahead?

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

3 hours ago, CarlH said:

An absolute disaster of a day on the links!  I only hit 2 greens in regulation, birdieing one hole with a 25 foot putt and 3 putting the other one from 18 feet.  Only managed to get up and down for one par, but did manage to bungle 2 holes for doubles.  Shot a wonderful 89...good news is that it was only 8 over my handicap since I was playing the back tees with some of the younger guys.  Oh well...better days ahead?

Rough one for you. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

The last two nights Ive shot 39/39, but im lurking on the edge of big numbers.  Not getting off the tee box very well and my main miss off the tee is left which I dont love. Been getting lucky with finding openings in trees, balls in bound by inches, and getting up and down. Finding a birdie here and there is saving me as well. 

Im either playing the hole by hitting fairways and greens, or Im playing from the trees. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

After yesterday's disastrous, back 9, I ran out and played that 9 again. It was a bit better, ending with a 45 but that short Par 3 over the water ate 4 balls today. I'm getting a complex. I did birdie a long Par 4 and got a par on the other par 3. Regardless it was a beautiful day with no one on the course. Technically we're closed on Monday/Tuesday until Memorial Day, but as a member, if you have your own cart you're ok to play. 
This is our #13, a par 4 and is the 4th handicap hole on the course. Sharp dogleg right. Yes you can hit over the trees on the right but you'll have either really high rough or bunkers to greet your ball. 
IMG_6828.JPG.aa4c373cf5b37619bc05b6088201612f.JPG
#16, another par 4 and the number 2 handicap hole. A pretty, 400 yd hole with a really tough approach, mostly guarded by bunkers. Note the trees on the left in the background. The last photo is a close-up the same group of trees and the eagles nest on the course. 

IMG_6834.JPG.698bf94aa4c763bf5a9310cff77180da.JPG
IMG_6836.JPG.0e7691c4dac3d8d202e04871e5d9c9d4.JPG

Ugh. Wow. Lush green grass.... Oh, how I miss that! Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

On 5/5/2020 at 9:09 PM, MaxEntropy said:

The tree wouldn't let me get much air under the ball, so I punched with a PW, knowing I needed to land in the rough and hope for a good bounce. It worked out almost perfectly, leaving a 4 footer for par. Yes, I made the putt. 😜

Ahhh the delicate art of the punch-out! 😉  Definitely a golf skill that needs to practiced for just those kinda circumstances.

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

I finally played in league yesterday. I had three triple bogeys in 9 holes...lol. I shot 49. 🤣  I can see this is going to be an interesting season.

On a good note... I did hit the TS3 fairly well. This is going to be an ongoing struggle with this club, I think. Next time out will probably make me want to ditch it again.

19 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

^ That's some pretty detailed round-tracking....
Curious -- Do you keep up with all those notes, hole by hole, after every round? And.. has it helped you uncover any specific area(s) to work on? Thx.

Thanks - I started doing it last year while in the Stroke Lab Putter Testing so that I could really hone in on my putting.  Putts per round gives you some information, but I wanted to look at actual distance of putts that I had each round so that I could try to really give a true comparison.  I have actual distance of putts made per round as well so that the test wasn't simply based on how well my ball striking was that day.

To answer your question, I don't do this every round, but try to when I can think of it, as it doesn't take too long to record right after a round when it's still fresh.  I think it has helped me some with my tendencies in terms of driving or short game.  For me to really have valuable feedback, I would need to have misses tracked (Left, Right, Short, Long, etc) on each drive and approach.  I know that many tracking services provide that level of detail, but I don't have that sort of time.   However, from above I can tell you that my chipping/pitching was a bit off so I left myself with too many long par putts.  Since then, I've chosen landing spots a bit shorter for more run out and it has been much better.  

Overall, it is nice to have it recorded so that I can remember more precisely what I did the last round at a certain course since I play many around the area and do not have a "home course" per se.  

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

21 hours ago, ChasingScratch said:

I played The Quarry a few times when my in-laws lived there! I remember it being a fun course.

Definitely a good time and a tale of two nines.  That Quarry nine is tight and tough!  I've played 3 times now and each time, there is not much waiting and always in very good shape. Tempted to get out to TPC San Antonio soon as well, but they had just aerated last time I was down there so we held off.  

Edited by juspoole

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

I blew off work Monday afternoon since it was beautiful outside in Rhode Island.  By the time I got to the course it was cool and windy.  My Garmin watch didn't save any shot data but I know I shot a 90.  I know I missed a lot of fairways.  I know I 3 jacked 7 times.  Which leads us to my heavy input in yesterday's "what have you bought lately" thread.

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Just now, THEZIPR23 said:

Man, you got it rough. From Hawaii to SD, how are you coping??🤣

I don't recall South Dakota being so pretty!  

Wedgie

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

On Sat, I played one of the best rounds of my life at the GC at Glen Mills ( in PA), shot an 88, but i walked a hilly course and by 17 & 18 I was dead and I think I double of both. Anyway on the front 9 I had a string of par 4 our of the last 5 holes. Also had my longest drive 265 yards. I have arccos caddie so I can track everything. Also the greens weren't great and I missed a ton of easy par putts that I just didn't putt well. But i was super happy how I played. 

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

10 minutes ago, Nolan220 said:

On Sat, I played one of the best rounds of my life at the GC at Glen Mills ( in PA), shot an 88, but i walked a hilly course and by 17 & 18 I was dead and I think I double of both. Anyway on the front 9 I had a string of par 4 our of the last 5 holes. Also had my longest drive 265 yards. I have arccos caddie so I can track everything. Also the greens weren't great and I missed a ton of easy par putts that I just didn't putt well. But i was super happy how I played. 

LOVE that course but good lord it cannot imagine walking it haha. 

Just now, jlukes said:

Is that the course maintained by reform school kids?  That is a serious question by the way.  If it is the one I'm thinking I've played there a couple of times and yes, it is very nice.

Wedgie

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

17 minutes ago, Wedgie said:

Is that the course maintained by reform school kids?  That is a serious question by the way.  If it is the one I'm thinking I've played there a couple of times and yes, it is very nice.

Yup! That's the one. Though the school got shut down by the state last year. 

1 hour ago, THEZIPR23 said:

Man, you got it rough. From Hawaii to SD, how are you coping??🤣

I can't lie, it's been tough adjusting! 😜

:cobra-small: LTDx Black 10.5º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 6F4
:cobra-small: LTDx 3W 15º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 7F4
:ping-small: G425 3H 19º | UST Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F4
:srixon-small: Z785 4-PW | UST Recoil 125 Proto F4
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50
º Mid, 54º Mid, 60º Mid | UST Recoil Wedge Proto F4
:EVNROLL: ER5BV | BGT Stability Tour

:bridgestone-small: Tour B X

1 hour ago, jlukes said:

haha first time I ever played there, my buddy was like we should walk, I was like okay and brought my push cart... had no idea how insane those hills were. Will never walk that course again.

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag