TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Alright, got to go back out for the 2nd weekend in a row and for anybody who saw my last post I kept the beer to a minimum and the shoes on this time; to much better result. Stayed a bit closer to home and played at Las Positas Golf Course in Livermore, CA. Considering all the time they had without golfers, I was a bit disappointed with the conditions of the course. The greens were a little bumpy, the tee boxes were lopsided and tore up, and the sand traps were half weeds. But considering all that it took a mental breakdown on the last hole to keep myself from shooting under part. I stepped up to the 18th tee @ -1 and took a look at my GPS unit. It is a dogleg left par 5 and it looks like the green would be blocked out on the 2nd shot anyways, so I pulled a 3 wood to lay up off the tee...But my playing partners, whom I got randomly paired with and by now were just about fall down drunk somehow convinced me to pull the driver and try cutting the corner a bit and they assured me I would have an open look to the green. I'm sure you all see what is coming next right?!? Pull Hook OB. Re-tee with my 3 wood and par that ball leading to a Double Bogie on 18 for a 73 on the day. All in all a great day, just a lame way to finish. 

But this did give me 27/36 holes that I have played pretty decent (the other 9 being the drunk barefoot section that was not really golf on my part) so I went ahead and booked another round for tomorrow morning (with the wife's permission) to go and play a slightly longer course to see if the course was just playing easy or if I actually unlearned all my bad habits while stuck at home. Tomorrow's round will be at Coyote Creek Valley Course in San Jose. 

IMG_4258.PNG

IMG_4259.PNG

Driver: :titelist-small: TSi4 8* w/ Tensei AV Raw White 65gr X shaft set to D-1 Hosel
3 wood: :taylormade-small: M1 13.5* Head set open w/ Fade bias weights. 
Irons: :ping-small: I-Blades PW-3i, 2* up standard length.
Wedges: :ping-small:Glide 1.0 TS 60*, :ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 ES, :titelist-small:Vokey 52* 
Putter: :ping-small: Sigma G Kushin .
Ball: Various: Testing: :titelist-small: AVX, :bridgestone-small: BX, :taylormade-small: TP5x 

Played 2 weeks ago for the first time in 2020. Shot a flat 90. Which is great... but not so much when the course was a 65. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

Learned a hard lesson today. When my husband points and tells me "that's your ball" down in that fluffy grass,  I better check instead of blindly trusting. So I hit the wrong ball resulting in a penalty that kept me from breaking 90 a second time.
Same type situation happened to me when I first started playing and I have always checked until it was my husband. Note to self - ONLY trust myself to identify my ball.

Been there done that!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

2 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

Well they can't all be decent rounds!
Snuck out last night for a quick 9 and then again this afternoon for 18 and proceeded to forget how to swing.
47 last night followed by 51/45 today. I had a 2-way miss going with every club including my putter. 1 had 43 putts today and that includes a bladed wedge that managed to hit the stick and go in! From the first swing last night everything felt wrong, Stance, Backswing, Downswing, and follow through were all out of whack.
The best part of the day may have been the migraine that started on the 2nd hole! emoji856.pngemoji3517.pngemoji107.png

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Ooo man that sounds like a rough day. 43 with a 0 brutal. Can only improve on the next one though!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Ooo man that sounds like a rough day. 43 with a 0 brutal. Can only improve on the next one though!
Yeah I knew I was in trouble when I started the day Quad, Double, Triple with 3,2,3 for putts.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

Learned a hard lesson today. When my husband points and tells me "that's your ball" down in that fluffy grass,  I better check instead of blindly trusting. So I hit the wrong ball resulting in a penalty that kept me from breaking 90 a second time.
Same type situation happened to me when I first started playing and I have always checked until it was my husband. Note to self - ONLY trust myself to identify my ball.

So frustrating! My father actually ended up losing a playoff match for our team by playing the wrong ball. It was almost dark and he assumed it was his since all the other players were by other balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

So frustrating! My father actually ended up losing a playoff match for our team by playing the wrong ball. It was almost dark and he assumed it was his since all the other players were by other balls.

Ouch that hurt. That's a 2 stroke penalty isn't it?

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

2 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Ouch that hurt. That's a 2 stroke penalty isn't it?

We’re match play so he had to forfeit the playoff hole. 😭

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

I found out today that yes, the penalty is two strokes.

PXG 0811 XF driver

:ping-small: Serene: 3 wood, 4 & 5 hybrid iron

:taylormade-small: r7 Draw, Flex L: 4, 6 - 9 irons

:cleveland-small: Wedges: RTX Zipcore 46 mid bounce; RTX-3: 52/10 wedge; and Tour Action 900 60* low bounce

:bettinardi-1: Armlock putter or  :edel-golf-1: E-2 Torque custom fit putter

:bridgestone-small: Tour B XS golf ball

:ShotScope:  V3

14 hours ago, Rickp said:

Congratulations, and don’t feel that you aren’t good enough to post here we all struggle w this gameemoji16.png

Case in point... I had one birdie and shot 88 today.  Fortunately, my wife had a not-so-good round and shot 91 otherwise she would have beat me.  That hasn't happened since before I had my knee replaced 6 years ago.  She would have if she hadn't taken a quad on #18.  She needs bunker work.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Played a local course today, par 70, very short track. Shot a 72, but it was one of those days that you just know you could’ve done better. Stretch of 5-6 holes that wedges were just lasers for the pin, nothing more than 15 feet away. Kinda got away from me at the end with some sloppy swings. 

Stats: 5'4", Male, R-Handed, Moderate Tempo, Driver SS 115mph

Driver: Taylormade SiM Max 9*, TM Ventus Blue 6X
3w/5w: Callaway X-Hot, S-flex Fubuki shafts
3h: Tour Edge EXS Pro, Smoke Black 80g 6.0
4i-PW: Mizuno MP-4, DG S300
Wedges: Titleist SM7
56* Wedge: Callaway Jaws w/ 12* of bounce

5 hours ago, The 19th Hole said:

Alright, got to go back out for the 2nd weekend in a row and for anybody who saw my last post I kept the beer to a minimum and the shoes on this time; to much better result. Stayed a bit closer to home and played at Las Positas Golf Course in Livermore, CA. Considering all the time they had without golfers, I was a bit disappointed with the conditions of the course. The greens were a little bumpy, the tee boxes were lopsided and tore up, and the sand traps were half weeds. But considering all that it took a mental breakdown on the last hole to keep myself from shooting under part. I stepped up to the 18th tee @ -1 and took a look at my GPS unit. It is a dogleg left par 5 and it looks like the green would be blocked out on the 2nd shot anyways, so I pulled a 3 wood to lay up off the tee...But my playing partners, whom I got randomly paired with and by now were just about fall down drunk somehow convinced me to pull the driver and try cutting the corner a bit and they assured me I would have an open look to the green. I'm sure you all see what is coming next right?!? Pull Hook OB. Re-tee with my 3 wood and par that ball leading to a Double Bogie on 18 for a 73 on the day. All in all a great day, just a lame way to finish. 

But this did give me 27/36 holes that I have played pretty decent (the other 9 being the drunk barefoot section that was not really golf on my part) so I went ahead and booked another round for tomorrow morning (with the wife's permission) to go and play a slightly longer course to see if the course was just playing easy or if I actually unlearned all my bad habits while stuck at home. Tomorrow's round will be at Coyote Creek Valley Course in San Jose. 

IMG_4258.PNG

IMG_4259.PNG

Nice!!  Las Positas was the very first course where I played golf while on a business trip to Livermore in 1991.  While there for 2 weeks, seven guys I worked with were playing on Sunday and needed one more to fill out two foursomes. Crappy rental clubs...  I don't even know what my score was, but I know I never made a par and don't know if I made a bogey.  Went home and decided to start hitting balls on the range.  Didn't play again until the next year... but I was hooked.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

1st round since the 6th as I let my twilight membership expire as the course is just too busy for my liking. Spending my days at the range teying to fix my pull.

Shot +3 with no birdies, 1 bogey, and a double. The double was the result of a pulled 8i that left me with an impossible pitch to the green. 

Left a 3 foot birdie putt and a couple 10 footers out there. Guess I shoudve been practicing some putting. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

9 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

Horrible golf weekend, just could not chip. Wasn’t striking the ball well. My right knee was giving me issues, wore a brace to get by. Friday shot44/49:93, Saturday Shot 43/48:91 and Sunday 39/50:89. The back nine simply killed me this weekend. On Sunday, after a 39 on the front I had 5 straight doubles on the back! A new record for sure. Combination of my knee and heat? Gotta work on it. Traveling on Tuesday to Tarpon Springs to play Wentworth. Have 9 of us so we will probably play the game 1, 2, 3. Where you play threesome and take one score on the first hole, 2 on the second and all 3 on the third, then repeat. Puts pressure on the 3rd hole.

Anything specific in the back that was screwing you up or just knee and heat?

That sounds like a good game. We have I think 11 going up to NH in a few weeks and need some good games to play (not everyone can do 36 full holes a day)

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

- 38/45 = 83 (+11)
- 7/15 FIR
- 5/18 GIR (1 birdie)
- 31 Putts (2 3-putts , 9 2-putts, 7 1-putts)
- 2:45 Round Time 
This goes down as one of my better round ever, and probably my best ball striking round of my life. I struck the ball extremely well on the front with most every club and really only had one or two awful shots. Went to the course with a few new swing thoughts and they really helped.
Back nine didn't go as well, still struck the ball well, but got a little hooky and had two shots sail OB left that hurt my score. I started to get tired near the end again, and ended up shanking an approach on No. 16 and topping a drive on No. 18. Remove those two penalties and wasted shots and I had a legitimate chance to break 80.
Driver still isn't good at all, but the irons are coming along nicely now. My balance is all out of whack with the driver, and I need to figure out how to not end up with my weight falling forward in my downswing. It's causing all my drives to be off the heel, the good ones being OK cuts or baby fades and the awful ones being low-left spinners. 

7 one putts! Nice! Was that due to chipping it close? Or did you drain a few long ones?

I also tend to favor the heel on drives but have learned to set up favoring the toe at address and firing away. I even spent a few rounds living in the “high-toe” zone last year.

14 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

7 one putts! Nice! Was that due to chipping it close? Or did you drain a few long ones?

I also tend to favor the heel on drives but have learned to set up favoring the toe at address and firing away. I even spent a few rounds living in the “high-toe” zone last year.

Largely due to chipping it close. I've gone to using the Maltby PTM GW around the green if I don't need to clear anything and have some green to work with and I've been getting pretty good with it. I am starting to hit more greens than I used to, but I'm still working on getting reasonable length birdie putts. 

I'm really bummed because the ball I lost on No. 12 (150-ish par 3) I struck really well but I lost it in the sun. Didn't see it drop or hear it drop. Had I been playing with someone I'm sure we would have found it, but I had to assume it went OB left because I looked for about three minutes and didn't find anything around the green. Ended up taking a drop - kind of set the back nine off in a bad mood.

I've been setting up off the toe as well, was actually considering going the opposite route and trying some closer to the heel to promote me staying in my posture and not lunging as much. On 18, after the top (which was off low heel), I was basically on my tip-toes. Not going to hit many good shots with weight distribution like that.

Also, planning on bringing a water bottle and maybe some snacks for my next round. By 14-15 walking starts to take a toll on me.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Largely due to chipping it close. I've gone to using the Maltby PTM GW around the green if I don't need to clear anything and have some green to work with and I've been getting pretty good with it. I am starting to hit more greens than I used to, but I'm still working on getting reasonable length birdie putts. 
I'm really bummed because the ball I lost on No. 12 (150-ish par 3) I struck really well but I lost it in the sun. Didn't see it drop or hear it drop. Had I been playing with someone I'm sure we would have found it, but I had to assume it went OB left because I looked for about three minutes and didn't find anything around the green. Ended up taking a drop - kind of set the back nine off in a bad mood.
I've been setting up off the toe as well, was actually considering going the opposite route and trying some closer to the heel to promote me staying in my posture and not lunging as much. On 18, after the top (which was off low heel), I was basically on my tip-toes. Not going to hit many good shots with weight distribution like that.
Also, planning on bringing a water bottle and maybe some snacks for my next round. By 14-15 walking starts to take a toll on me.

The other thing I tried which seemed to help it to focus on the inside corner of the ball and try to hit there. It also helps my *power fade* on occasion.

That’s good stuff with the GW! I’ve been working on doing some more
Bump and run style shots versus just grabbing my lob wedge when I’m greenside. I’ve had a few real good results and few ones where it’s obviously a work in progress.

84. Took a step backwards today. Ugh. Back to our public course here and my game was as ugly as the conditions. Trash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Anything specific in the back that was screwing you up or just knee and heat?
That sounds like a good game. We have I think 11 going up to NH in a few weeks and need some good games to play (not everyone can do 36 full holes a day)

Not that I can think of. The week before I had an 81 & 82. Just could not strike the ball.

Cobra King F8(10.5*) w/ Mitdubishi Tense ck Blue Regular; 3W & 5W Cobra King F8 w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular shafts; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid w/Project X Evenflo Regular shaft; Wilson Staff D-7 5-PW w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts; Cobra King F8 Gw(50*)SW(54*)LW(58*)all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts.Putter: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3; Bag: Cobra Ultralight Cart bag, Peaccoat Blue.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder