TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

1 minute ago, Mtbryant01 said:

Played RTJ Grand National Lakes Course today. 

82 (44/38)

2 birdies/9 pars

9/14 FH and 9/18 GIR with 33 putts.

Hole of the round: 500 yard par 5: solid drive slight downhill leaving me with 205 to the hole. I flushed my 5 iron to about 15 feet right on the fringe. Eagle putt hit the pin and rattled out leaving a tap in birdie. 

Chipping around the green was off today as I had 3 holes with 2 chips on it. Overall, happy with results, trying to stay consistently low/breaking 80 is the challenge.

BCB73CED-A3C3-4389-82C2-44AE31C7F3F5.jpeg

That looks beautiful. Also a nice drop on the back 9 there

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

4 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

That looks beautiful. Also a nice drop on the back 9 there

Appreciate it, birdies rolled in on the back. Played smarter.

Cobra Connect 5 participant 

:ping-small:  G410 Plus, w/ X stiff 75 g Project X Evenflow Black shaft driver / :cobra-small: Radspeed w/ Smoke RDX Blue 70S shaft

:cobra-small: Big Tour 3 wood/ 5 wood w/ Fujikura X F3 60S shaft

:cobra-small: 4 Hybrid w/ Project X Catalyst 80S shaft

:cobra-small: Copper MIM Tour Irons w/ KBS $ Taper Balck 120S shaft

:cobra-small: Snakebite 50, 54, and 58 wedges w/ KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125S shaft

:scotty-small: Newport 2.5 putter

:Snell:MTB X golf balls

RH, Alabama

79 today, 3rd round straight in 70s, odd that it is happening so early in the season. Had a few bad holes today and it got much more hot and humid that it was supposed to. With that and a weekend of yard work, I am gassed.

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

I got out to Bonita Golf Course (par 71) for a Memorial Day round and we ended up chasing daylight. Overall though it was a solid round!

80 (41/39) - 10 pars, 7 bogeys and 1 double. 

FIR 6/14 (43%) - Decent day off the tee and the course wasn't super punishing so I got away with a few wayward tee shots. 

GIR 6/18 (33%) - Not a stellar day with irons and wedges to be honest, but my scrambling was solid so I made it work. 

30 putts, SG putting -1.100 with six 1 putts and no three putts. 

Nothing wrong with a confidence course rounds!

:cobra-small: LTDx Black 10.5º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 6F4
:cobra-small: LTDx 3W 15º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 7F4
:ping-small: G425 3H 19º | UST Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F4
:srixon-small: Z785 4-PW | UST Recoil 125 Proto F4
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50
º Mid, 54º Mid, 60º Mid | UST Recoil Wedge Proto F4
:EVNROLL: ER5BV | BGT Stability Tour

:bridgestone-small: Tour B X

I was on fire, played 36 today and barely broke a sweat.

wait, do Optishot rounds count in this topic?

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Risked flying last week to get up to Akron, Ohio from Atlanta to be able to meet up with my buddies for our annual golf trip and play Firestone for 4 days straight. When I say straight, I mean non-stop, 36+ holes a day out at Firestone. Played the south (former host of the WGC-Bridgestone) 3 times while we were there. Last day we got our purest weather of the day, and I was able to string together a few good holes to shoot an 82. Check out some photos of "The Monster" 16th and the 18th hole finishing shot in. There might not be better golf than Ohio golf in Mid May.

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_1004.jpg

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 10.5, Motore X F1 60 X-Stiff

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 14, Motore X F1 60 Stiff

:taylormade-small: M6, 4H 22.0

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro, 4-PW, Nippon Modus 105

:taylormade-small: MG3 52, 56, 60, SB - Black

:odyssey-small: White Hot OG #7

Vice Golf Pro Plus

:Arccos: Smart Sensors

On 5/24/2020 at 1:17 PM, sirchunksalot said:

I played my first round with a member of the forum today and it was a blast! Back around the beginning of April, David a.k.a. @KillerGees contacted me noting we live in the same area and asked if we could meet up sometime and play. He brought Jesse, a friend from work to my local course. They're great guys and we had a good time. We're going to get together again around July once his course finishes the repairs on their greens.

I shot 48/47 for a 95 hitting 6 fairways and zero greens. My short game was on fire with Arccos recording 4 chip and downs and 32 putts. I had to do something to make up for my abysmal approach game 😂

We walked the course, the first time I've ever walked 18 holes and I'm just glad the course had a push cart I could use, even if one of the back tires was about to come off and wobbled the whole time. I'm going to be sore in the morning, but I actually enjoyed walking as I feel it slowed me down and helped with the focus. Except when I was gasping for breath. 

This is what the forum is all about, it's not only getting to talk to great folks online but getting to meet and golf with another member is awesome. 

We had a fantastic time with "The Chunkster." I still stand by what I said about getting you a better "Zen Golf" nickname - something like Sir BirdieMaster or Sir OnePutter - you get the picture. I was impressed with your skills around the greens and with pushcart tire repair! We'll do it again in July at my place when the new greens are ready for play. You were an excellent host and it's always nice to make new friends who love and appreciate the game. See you soon!

Shot 80 (40/40) at Falcon Golf Club in Litchfield Park, AZ on Sunday. 

Shot 80 (40/40) at Coldwater Golf Club in Avondale, AZ on Monday.

Wow. Consistent at least. Actually played really well by my standard but struggled with the driver. Usually this is the strength of my game, but I was scrambling and recovering way too much over the weekend. Luckily was having a good go with irons and wedges, and the putter didnt let me down too often. Had 2 drives at Falcon where I was literally hugging a tree and could only punch out directly sideways. 2 wasted shots. Could have easily shot 75 if I brought my normal game off the teebox. But 80 is nice, no complaints. 

GARSEN GRIP TESTER

• Driver: PING G400 MAX, Ventus Blue 6x
  • Woods: COBRA F6 Baffler AD DI 8S
  • Hybrid: CALLAWAY Apex Pro, Ventus Blue 8s
  • Irons: SRIXON ZX5 mk2 5-6, ZX7 mk2 7-PW, Modus 120x
  • Wedges: EDEL 50 C grind, 54 V grind, CLEVELAND 60 RTX6 Low
  • Putter: YES Abbie!

On 5/24/2020 at 6:21 PM, artful_golfer said:

Note to self - ONLY trust myself to identify my ball.

"Trust ... but verify." (not my quote just one I like and seems apropos here)

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

I drove into Tulsa on Friday night and played 36 holes on Saturday. The first round was at 6:15 a.m. At Page Belcher Olde Page.  I walked 18 in around 2.5 hours, and took my time, left my phone in the bag, and rather enjoyed the walk, but there were very few memorable quality shots, and I did it without coffee. First round score (+5) 76 (didn't track any stats)

I went back to the in-laws in time for a large breakfast of biscuits and gravy, sausage and eggs, and had 2 cups of coffee, then took a nap on the recliner.   

After an early dinner, I saw that South Lakes Course in Jenks, OK (6400 yds, par 71, 119 slope) had a $7 Sunset fee starting at 6:30 pm.  I convinced my wife to let me play since it was supposed to rain the rest of the weekend.  The course was fairly packed, but with a few good gaps. I went out in a t-shirt and tennis shoes, and didn't realize til I was on the first tee that I left my glove in the car, so had to play without a glove. Was also wearing a colorful beaded bracelet my daughter gave me earlier that day, which she now claims is lucky.  

The course is rather short, but tight in spots and doesn't really require a driver, but I decided to hit it all day, and it left me with ton of great scoring opportunities. After my first round of the day, my expectations were low, but I made a few good swings and got to -2 thru 4.  Had a great Sandie for par on 6 and a bogey on 8, and ended the front at -1.

Then I got to the back 9 and had the best 9 of my life.  Birdied 10 and 11.  Missed 15 footers on 12-13, but hit the pin on my approach on 14 and 15 leaving tap in birdies. Got to 16 and I was backed up behind 2 foursomes, so just hoping I could finish because it was getting really dark.  Made solid pars on 16 and 17, then got to the home hole and hit a bomb drive 320 that cleared the fairway bunker, leaving me an 8 iron into the par 5 from 168. 

I hit the ball and could see it on the horizon that it was a perfect line to the hole, but just couldn't tell how close til I got up there.  Once I arrived at the green, I saw that I was 4 ft away from a closing Eagle and a -7 64 in the dark!  I lined it up, and hit a decent putt, but it broke way more than I could see and it missed the hole.  Oh well, never complain about a tap in birdie. (-5) 31 on the back and (-6) 65 total, tying my career best and also my first round in the 60's in a couple years.

• Fairway: 11-14
  • GIR: 15-18
  • Putts: 28
  • Round Time: 2 hrs 15 min
  • 34/31  65  (-6)

view from 18 tee

RTc-pBvQjEUrAiHysyIEhB2YysD9jH_xePOq22RpsUf3XQP64rIn_mNwJjRd9G86H05DQTtkCCiKRcx8ZzS5Zv52O1uZtTc4758JozTfyMcaXItvrnOublfiu2p20bBo3Aj_i9_aAlsO_NF9crX4AW4PnGqXhNCf_DzfN-FpfIqsV3RfKjjGcoyAhi3D8Mt1SZPARRYfefrmeefGByEGCW_f78QeSD0CCAPAh7fbYEazxZ24tkuz11vARncS-kCYSEMLDWir-1uN4M0PqRWumqlqCHJ69Pqd1T69KXelqds7th6bRylwXfkDdNc3k3ISJvc9iVr1yruKeYkqdml_3dpvGp5h6H5CdGVeklwKcJEFEvr68cruybHePCv67fv-feODJSWXhUfh75ewKvP04jVcTyftPJL0amzxRLvTfD_MB_x_heobpBXgiz0IpE0lQh_tVPXiKdiuWyKFXF3MHrqpRQxvTMCgsVps7of1DlMKZOpOmce9FGgEqC-0GAxf0pZVn7W73R8DdLi8KEqQ4pBFRP5EnTqZabco2q3UGhMWdJVaX8DPWGDMSNEaAt5hcWlcoTMicARCq1Kg24cpvcbN_s00vals1OXD7H-xs1Ak9EW82j8Jt8VEcPhkmYeoVhVITAbs-WrSFv1plEsHqVPT6ffV0qMGeNEd0OTUgZDn-n3i2qFo_0a_6jeJcA=w728-h969-no?authuser=0

18 green Eagle putt that I missed

kptUKy-w4tah-vebUZ-qVAaz-sL0ppyQRZ-vpwo2APuVnAk1fMbJDVHEfcFjb7myr_Xl7ejEi7P9N9SVaonU-1bCIjDdtEM2PQa_qORYCBTMpEvLDMr21OhJs8UbTWc_1wJLNLSKVMtMyxp-U8B96uMKkKAZq8I4nbEHVEQQ0r0qNL3qGvr7OZhaG1tmUJW2AvEVE_KAm7nUw1RTl7pL8hYzcXA9Mlfzy5g9-Y8k1ZgTqalF3gz2gqRcaMpV3YxKo3eXpb2laWeiS93oLVltquEfjFTsSOUdFLBFPAmnEy-aaoKtJtYfAcVFRmEgBwhjdJTs9JTBJKlv-Kgg6OiG3pjqvNdn2zJ7d6obYO8n0pDUTYQBz1m1xj74Uf215pGiCqiUFXiF6vvkf1ne1d0kuzxW0VTacz9xu1n8u3E2vQ7ctdiBaeYpCIf2iW0ZRGVNa2xgyBsPEp03wGPfn-R2bKl5iqaNEoyNoR2zUkIouXVEPJxpYRkcR9rfy03T1OOYR4hE4C0BTVF5oye-Xo1sFtBjcGCw4SSDSYOgham0_m1WRKUgQNdTdZlD2VeoHizgM3RM-1Xxc7PzL-_ZSxDZi9iIVhwJKngO4O510PK1h7jpAEy1NAKu8zFW7lxzTvm2wu4kFVsZX_sFC8NfVGg-kglZW_DWBjw5Y8cE2BtfskZv2DXT0UK9wQ2L-UiqIg=w1293-h969-no?authuser=0

:honma: 💣Driver: Honma TR20 440 8.5° w/ Vizard FP-7X SHAFT - REVIEW POSTED 💣

:adams-small:3 Wood:  Adams TightLies Titanium 3+  - Shaft Bassara E55 x5ct

:taylormade-small:Hybrid: Taylormade RBZ 2.  16.5°-  Stock Shaft- Stiff

image.png.5094bf65d200d3ff7ef5ed059993dfb4.png Irons: SUB70 639 CB 4-PW w/ Nippon Modus 120 X-STIFF

:mizuno-small::cleveland-small:Wedges: GW: SUB70 Raw 48° Mizuno Mp series 52 SW: Cleveland RTX 2.0  56° LW: Mizuno JPX 900 60°

:odyssey-small:Putter: Odyssey White Ice Sabertooth- Superstroke Slim 3.0 grip

:taylormade-small:Bag: Taylormade FlexTech Lifestyle Carry bag- Houndstooth

2 minutes ago, MaxEntropy said:

I know it's all relative, but I would love for a "dumpster fire" day to end up like that for me.

Literally having this same conversation with @PMookie regarding this. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

2 minutes ago, MaxEntropy said:

I know it's all relative, but I would love for a "dumpster fire" day to end up like that for me.

..was just gonna say that very same thing!

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

Played a short 9-holer for the third time in three weeks, but .. unfortunately .. scoring and overall play is going the wrong way ... from +4 to +8 to +10 yesterday (Par 35; ~2400 yds). Was great weather, had great company (wife and her oldest son) and the old aches and pains were at a minimum so literally had no excuses!!

After the first hole (only par of the day) just could not put two good golf shots in a row together; had problems with distance control on short approaches and pitches, leaving too many shots short .. but then a few too long. A few mis-hit approaches didn't help, either. And after the first three holes where the tee shots went a little right but were playable, only had one solid tee shot the rest of the round - and then went and topped the following three in a row .. sheesh... The bright spot (and kinda reaching for the silver lining here) was three 1-putts plus a makeable chance at three others (after finally getting the ball onto the green and close enough). 

So...
1 par
6 bogeys
2 doubles
- no penalties; but THREE 2-chips*; no 3-putts

On the other hand.. ..considering how I played maybe "+1 over bogey-golf" wasn't all too horrible... 😉 

Gotta back to my Golftec lessons (still have two paid plus they're offering two free virtual lessons -- fyi available to anyone who goes to their site and signs up).

* 2-chips:
When you're close to the green and "should" (quote-unquote) chip or pitch the ball onto the green from where you are, but you chunk/fat/thin/blade/whatever the ball and are still off the green.

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

Had a decent day at +6 , 76 ,but might have been my first time of hitting every fairway. But my Girs were only 66%. Putting was solid, but didn’t make a single birdie. Heavy fog, zero warm-up, literally raced to the first tee, might have contributed to +2 after 3, but it is what it is.

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

7 hours ago, KillerGees said:

We had a fantastic time with "The Chunkster." I still stand by what I said about getting you a better "Zen Golf" nickname - something like Sir BirdieMaster or Sir OnePutter - you get the picture. I was impressed with your skills around the greens and with pushcart tire repair! We'll do it again in July at my place when the new greens are ready for play. You were an excellent host and it's always nice to make new friends who love and appreciate the game. See you soon!

Thank you, and I'm definitely looking forward to coming down and playing Valleybrook. I swear I'm not scouting the layout on Arccos. You and Jessie were great company and definitely one with the golf course. I hope y'all have a great time on your golf retreat, I can't wait to hear how it goes! 

6 hours ago, MaxEntropy said:

6 hours ago, THEZIPR23 said:

Literally having this same conversation with @PMookie regarding this. 

One of my favorite things about golf - it's all relative. I played so well the last two days and shot 83/84 🤣.

Not to mention @THEZIPR23 is doing this with brand new to him clubs!

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Just getting back to playing again the last two weeks after a bad case of golfers elbow.

Played in league competition today, and my game was the way it’s been since I started playing again. The first 5 holes weren’t good. I didn’t feel I was hitting it badly, but I was sloppy and a bit careless. I parred the last 4 holes for a 45. I made it 8 pars in a row, bogeyed 14 then 3 putted 15 for a bogey and followed with a nice up and down for a par on the 160 yard 16th.

Two over on the back going to 17, which is the “easiest” hole on the back, and my swing just disappeared. Took double there and a triple on 18 turning what should’ve been a 38 into a 43 for a very disappointing 88.

It’s really frustrating. I’ve played 5 rounds now, and although the rust should be gone, I still feel uncomfortable out there. I just haven’t been able to put a solid 18 holes together yet.

It looks like we’re going to get a lot of rain the next 3 days, so I’ll have plenty of time to beat myself up over finishing 5 over on the last two holes.  😝 

Edited by Grand Stranded

Driver:          :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:      :ping-small: G425 Max 14*5* & 17.5*

Hybrids:      :ping-small: G425 Max 22* & 26*

Irons:           :callaway-small: Apex DCB 6-AW

Wedges:      :callaway-small: Jaws Raw Face 54-10

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 58-6

Putter:         :EVNROLL:  ER7  34”

Played league last night.  I've been struggling with my irons and wedges so far this season and it didn't get any better.  I only missed 2 fairways... but didn't hit a single green, and in most cases, I wasn't even close.

WITB

Driver: Titleist TSi2 9º w/ Diamana DF 60 TX

3 Wood: Titleist 915F 16.5º w/ Diamana Blueboard or Taylor Made 300 Mini 11.5º w/ Fuji Ventus TR Red

Hybrids: Callaway Super Hybrid 17º w/ Tensei Orange

Titleist 816 H1 21º w/ Diamana Blueboard or Srixon U85 w/ UST Recoil

Irons (6-43º): Titleist T400 w/ DG AMT Red

Wedges: 48º Vokey SM6, 54º SM8, 60º Tour Issued Hand Ground Vokey

Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Masterful Tourtype SSS CT A048277

What a difference a few days can mean.   From 38 putts on 18 to 12 putts over 9 holes.  Granted I had some easier up and downs from just beside the green, it still counts.  Also drove the ball much better overall and just missed several fairways and greens but a couple yards.

Date 5/26/2020   Stony Creek Golf - Back Tees      
Hole Par Score Yardage Fairways Greens Putts Feet of Birdie putt Hole Notes
1 5 6*       2   Drive felt decent, but right into the sun - Played as hazard - hit 3 wood for 3rd to left side of green - Mediocre chip to 10 feet - 2 putt
2 3 3     x 2 15 9 iron a bit thin but got away with it - downhill putt grazed edge - 2 putt par
3 4 4   x   1   Great drive on left side - left me with 138 PW was pulled a bit pin high - good chip - tap in Par
4 4 5       1   Terrible pull hook hybrid drive to rough of the next hole over - GW from 120 right of green - Chip to 7 ft - 2 Putt
5 4 5       2   Decent 4 iron with draw for left to right dogleg - over did a bit and had to chip out from tree trouble - 85 yd LW to 15 ft - 2 putt
6 4 4       1 20 (just off) Great driver but didn’t cut as much as I'd hoped - off fairway by 3 yards but fine - 150 yds to pin 9 iron just long - Good chip and tap in Par
7 5 4     x 1 5 Great driver pushed a bit - 3 yards off fairway - hybrid from 240 to greenside bunker - Bunker shot to 5 ft and made Birdie
8 4 3   x x 1 15 Great drive - cut to middle of fairway - 115 left GW to 15 feet - Just snuck in putt and literally fist pumped - felt like an idiot afterwards
9 3 3       1   4 iron from 216 a bit thin but got away with it - just passed pin on fairway cut, a bit strong on downhill chip bu made 8 footer coming back for Par
Totals 36 37   2 3 12    

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

Just now, CarlH said:

Started off rough with back to back double bogies, but finished the front nine with a 41.  I'll be darned if I didn't get another 2 doubles on the back nine and shot the same 41.  82 with 4 double bogies (one birdie).  

Nice job... this just goes to show why you're an 8, and I'm a 13.2.

Check out my post about 5 above this one. Even when I'm able to string 8 pars in a row, when the wheels come off, I can't find a way to control things and salvage the round with an 82 type score. Instead I'm battling to get the horse in the barn breaking 90.

Someday... hopefully soon, that will change 🙄

Driver:          :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:      :ping-small: G425 Max 14*5* & 17.5*

Hybrids:      :ping-small: G425 Max 22* & 26*

Irons:           :callaway-small: Apex DCB 6-AW

Wedges:      :callaway-small: Jaws Raw Face 54-10

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 58-6

Putter:         :EVNROLL:  ER7  34”