TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Took a lesson this past Tuesday at GolfTec and the coach instantly diagnosed what was causing my miss.  Did the drills over the week but was never able to get out until a quick 9 holes this morning, and saw immediate results.  38, 67% GIR, 71% FIR.  And, only one 3-putt, which for me lately is saying something.  Just replaced my Flatso 2.0 with a 1.0 too, which I'm hoping will help restore some feel and help with my lag putting woes.

On a side note, Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's here.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

1 hour ago, zrumble said:

You ever have one of those rounds you just can’t finish? That was me today. Hitting drives 280 in the fairway, hitting GIRs, but just slightly too far away to convert. Had 6-7 putts stop within 2 inches. Ended up with a 77. 

Yup, been leaving putts a few inches short the last 2-3 rounds.

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Yesterday was my last day with SS V2, Shot a 44/43:87, a little final editing and all was good. Changed out all my Tags for V3.

Today was my 1st day with SS V3, Shot a 45/43:88, with very little post round editing.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

1 hour ago, Sluggo42 said:

Yup, been leaving putts a few inches short the last 2-3 rounds.

I’d rather hit my irons less crisp and make every putt, than feel like my iron swing is flush, and watch putts stop 1” short. So hard to convince yourself to just hit it 1” further lol

Stats: 5'4", Male, R-Handed, Moderate Tempo, Driver SS 115mph

Driver: Taylormade SiM Max 9*, TM Ventus Blue 6X
3w/5w: Callaway X-Hot, S-flex Fubuki shafts
3h: Tour Edge EXS Pro, Smoke Black 80g 6.0
4i-PW: Mizuno MP-4, DG S300
Wedges: Titleist SM7
56* Wedge: Callaway Jaws w/ 12* of bounce

20 hours ago, jlukes said:

+3 on the front, Even on the back to shoot a 75

1 Double, 4 bogeys, 1 Eagle, 1 Birdie 

Struck the ball so well today throughout the bag. Only thing that let me down was bunker play. 

Almost aced a 304 yard Par 4 and tapped in for Eagle! 

IMG_20200621_093404.jpg

IMG_20200621_093828.jpg

And I thought my 288 yard drive on Friday was good.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Yesterday adventure started with a drive to Chickasaw Point Golf Course, in OK, WELL, a storm came thru and it was suppose to leave and but it decided that it was going to stay over the course, with no intentions of clearing and the course started to get really saturated. Unable to play, decided to travel south west away from the rain and ended up at Mansfield National, (not the first or 5 choice but a course of convenience) 

All and all not a bad round considering, the fairways where good, the greens have seen better days. You know there might be an issue when the paint the greens green in June.

Anyhow, we played and enjoyed the round, one of the toughest par3 i played, 243yds, to a left pin position from a blind tee shot into the green. Not sure its a fair tee box.

Played with a new Ping G410 LST driver, and it was absolutely  amazing, by far one of the most consistent driving performance I have ever had. I eliminated the right side of the fairway , all shots was a just smallest of fade that held the line i was aiming at. The fairways I missed were not bad shots, just a little more left than intended . (was accustomed for the ball to cut back with my other driver, this one just stayed). And the last one I missed right because i wanted to adjust tee box position and didn't hit at all. (Re-tee from where I have been teeing off all day and it was down the fairway, moral of the story if is working don't change it )

Not a bad round, could have been much better without some sloppy chipping on a few holes. This is building confidence for playing next week.

image.png

Edited by MrBandit

Driver:   TaylorMade Qi10 MAX - 8.5 with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50  (secondary shaft HRDZ Black 6.0 Stiff)
3 -Wood:  Sub70 949x 3 Wood 15 with Hrdz RDX Black Stiff
5-Wood:  Sub70 949x 5 Wood with Hrdz RDX Black stiff
4-Hybrid: Sub70 949x 4 Hybrid with Project X 5.5 Hybrid Stiff
Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 - 6-PW , w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff
Wedges: Sub70 TAIII w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff - 50 ,56, 60
Putter: L.A.B Mezz1, 34 in
Balls: MaxFli Tour X, TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx 
GPS:   Shot Scope X5 with Tracking

TESTED: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch
TESTED: Bag Boy ZFT Bag

Yea..., beer never was an ingredient for lower scores for me- but it did make for some fun times with the boys.. but that was many years ago

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

10 hours ago, The 19th Hole said:

Took a short trip down to Monterey yesterday (sat) to play Poppy Hills GC in a small club turni (but more like a friendly gathering of 20 or so people). The course was being very strict on their Covid Policies. Don't arrive too early, no holes on the putting green, chipping area closed, restaurant closed, leave right after your round, don't touch the flag sticks, Only 1 person per Cart...which was all well and good; fully understand. But they did seem to go a bit overboard. Only 25 practice balls per person before round only and 10 min warm up time (like they literally had an employee sitting there behind your practice who hands out the 25 balls and times you) and they wont let you buy more balls regardless of the fact that they had 15 or so stalls spaced out to use, and there was never more than 4 people hitting at a time. The topper for me though was an extension of the 1 rider per cart to the following: Groups of 4 players, 1 rider per cart, 2 carts per group...So they are making half the group walk, but charging the same amount to all players. That irks me, regardless of the fact i was planning to walk anyways. Still don't like that...

On to the round, after not getting in my typical 80 or so warm up shots, or getting to roll my ball into a cup prior to playing I wasn't sure what to expect. It was an overcast day, but just warm enough that I could take the jacket off (helped that I was walking). Started off a bit rough hitting a trap off the first tee, but being a par 5 was able to recover pretty well for par. Hooked my tee shot into the trees on 3 and struggled to recover and lead to a double. Few holes later and a few missed putts and I was already 4 over for the day with 12 more holes to go still...time to open a beer...And good timing too, finished the front going Par, Birdie, Eagle! To get back to 1 over for the front nine. Sadly, with exception of 1 good par 3 on the 15th, the rest of the round didn't keep up and I fell back down to a solid, but somewhat disappointing 5 over 76 (par 71). Putting let me down a bit as I lipped out about 4-5 putts inside 6 ft (most of which more in the 3' range). All in all it was a nice round and was happy to get my first eagle of the year in the books, though I have no idea how I managed it:

Par 5 9th hole, little short @ 489 but playing uphill and slightly into the wind. It s a bit of a double dogleg with a trap protecting the inside corner on the tee shot. After playing my driver right center I had about 211 up hill to the flag. The flag was probably about halfway between the right edge of the green and where the flag in the stock photo below is, which means the landing area is quite small once you carry the trap protecting the front edge and to avoid bouncing though to the trap on the backside. I decided to choke down on a 3 wood and punch it up there best I could. Somehow I managed to hit it flag high on the fly AND it stopped before running off the green into the trap. Left me about an 18' putt which I rolled in for the 3. 

phills-hole-9.jpg

This photo had me thinking I was better than I was. You can see my tee shot up in the fairway about 50 yards off the green (just in front of the cart path sign in the fairway). Out drove my playing partner by about 60 yards. Riding high! Shamelessly even looked back at him and fake flexed. Hit my approach shot to the green and was left with about 7' for birdie. After marking my ball and cleaning it off I saw it...The fresh evidence of a cart path bounce. Apparently I didn't fly the corner by as much as I thought I did and was graced with a VERY beneficial bounce. Ego shattered, I missed the putt and tapped in for par before admitting to my partner the truth...

IMG_4486.jpg.3ee903e326a3ab735ad0ba85e7410258.jpg

Front:

IMG_4498.PNG.943d994ede312f5554f4873ba7babfd7.PNG

Back:

IMG_4499.PNG.d64cd9e9934e73c4c3c283d4bcfdec00.PNG

Nice round, great pics.  Looks like a nice course.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

Shot 78 on Father's Day at what is normally is a difficult course for me. I think my best round there before was 84. Played really well from the tee. Hit 12/14 fairways. Iron play was really solid. Almost holed 2 chips. Putted really well besides one 3 putt where I just read the break on a 30 footer completely wrong and missed my 6 feet. The comeback just missed by a 1/2 inch. But all around very happy with my round. 3 birdies is the most I've had for a while as well.  

GARSEN GRIP TESTER

• Driver: PING G400 MAX, Ventus Blue 6x
  • Woods: COBRA F6 Baffler AD DI 8S
  • Hybrid: CALLAWAY Apex Pro, Ventus Blue 8s
  • Irons: SRIXON ZX5 mk2 5-6, ZX7 mk2 7-PW, Modus 120x
  • Wedges: EDEL 50 C grind, 54 V grind, CLEVELAND 60 RTX6 Low
  • Putter: YES Abbie!

Absolutely pitiful golf over the weekend...87 and an 86....just poor ball striking, all around, putting a lot of pressure on my so-so chipping to get it up and down.  Obviously, it didn't fare well.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Three-putted the final hole for bogey to shoot 80

It happens. Didn’t deserve a round in the 70’s with hitting 5 wedges inside of 100yds fat and missing GIR because of it. Three putted a few holes as well. Some days it just isn’t happening! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Instagram:  @tony_rosselli_

:SuperSpeed:Training

Pre training max driver speed: 124mph

Current: 130mph

WITB:

Driver: :ping-small:G425 Max, 9*

Woods: :taylormade-small: 2007 Burner TP 3 wood and 5 wood

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z765 4-PW (1 degree flat) with KBS $-130 shafts

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 50/12/F, 54/10/S and 58/12/D

Putter:  L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1

2 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

OK making a bit of progress...

Played the short 9 near me again. As I walked up towards the first tee the starter asked, "Am I a single" .. "yes", so he says you can go with those two guys - pointing up the first fairway where they're getting ready to hit their second shots. Usually there's a wait to tee off, so usually that's my time to do a few stretches, a few loosening up swings, put balls and tees into my pocket, start my GPS watch, get a glove outta my bag .. you know: all those little prep things that I imagine well-organized people do back at their cars, ie. well in advance of teeing off.

So the starter gets their attention and they move off to the side; I grab my hybrid, one ball and a random loose tee and just go .. with a not terrible result considering the rushed swing .. decent contact but a high flare off the right side of the fairway. This course is pretty open; knew I wasn't in trouble and when I got up there saw I actually had a decent shot towards the uphill green .. which I hit the back-left corner of! Unfortunately that nice approach was followed by a 3-putt bogey .. d'oh!....

The next 4 holes:
..4 fairways, 2 GIRs, 3 x 1-putts and not one but two birdies!! (note even one birdie is a very infrequent occurrence for me) ... leaving me at even par thru 5 holes.
(Again: this is a short, fairly easy course.)

But then:
#6... My nemesis hole: often my highest scoring hole there. And, yes - I've tried different tee shot and layup strategies on this hole, thx. Solid tee shot but turned left towards the front of the large fairway bunker at the inside of the dogleg left. Get up there .. no ball in the bunker, no ball in front of the bunker, no ball on the other side of the bunker.... Sheesh... Drop in the rough outside the bunker, hit a very solid PW towards the ridiculously-undersized way-too-small hard-to-hit 😉 green, but guess I gave it an extra bit of adrenaline after having to drop and watched it land long-left off the green .. chip on, left it short .. 2 putts .. double.

#7... Uphill Par 3; about 140 yds that day with a light headwind. Another solid tee shot, got up there to find it long-right just off the back edge of the green. Chip on, a little too much rollout but still only about 4 feet away .. slightly pushed the fairly straight putt just past the right edge of the cup .. bogey.

#8... Straight, short Par 4 starts downhill; popped up the tee shot a little but it still landed in the middle of the fairway .. good lie, easy enough approach to the green a bit above where I was .. thinned it and the ball ran through the green into the rough on the far side .. chip on trying to let it run back down towards the pin, which it was doing .. until it wasn't .. as the ball decided to take a hard turn to the right .. then I over-read the break on the first putt .. bogey.

#9... Short Par 3 across a pond (which in years past has collected many, many of my golf balls). Worst tee shot of the day - with a 9i - that goes right to the back edge of the shallow bunker off the right side of the green. Bunker shot leaves me .. in the bunker .. next one is on the green .. decent putt but a bit firm and slides by on the high side .. bogey.

So all my extra shots were piled into the last 4 holes, BUT .. I feel like they were all relatively simple mistakes that with continued .. especially short game .. practice I can continue to improve on; eg. just missed getting up and down twice in those last four holes. Putting was a bit streaky but had a lotta decent rolls with almost the right speed and line. And, as always .. bunker play definitely needs more work!

But overall more good golf shots vs some not-too-terrible/still playable misses combined for a +6 (Par 35; approx 2,460 yds, unrated).

Oh, PS:
On a busy Father's Day it was a 2:15 round time, so yeah it started dragging in the heat....

Nice round!!  Sounds to me that while you weren't feeling ready to play yet on the 1st tee, it might have been a good thing.  Sometimes we play better by feel rather than thinking about it too much before every shot.  Remember,  "stop thinking... let things happen... and, be the ball."

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Played a few rounds the last week. Compeltely opposite rounds. Shot 49 Sunday morning and had to walk off the course. Every drive was being hookedleft and I could barely hit the ball 225 yards. Even my irons were going hard left but more of a pull rather than hook.

I went to the range before men's league to try to figure out why. Took me about 45 minutes but realized I had all the weight on my heels. Great for my wedges (which had been a problem early in the year), but awful for anything bigger than a half wedge. 

The next round I shot 38 including two birdies and 4 pars. Only real blemish was a double bogey on hole 1 (we started on 4). That hole I toed a 5 iron into the bunker and tried to carry the creek but hit dead into it. It was one of those rounds where everything was on fire: the driver was long and generally straight, my irons were close enough to get up and down or were on the green and the putter put in a shift.

I can't wait to play again just to see which side of me comes out. Hopefully this is the beginning of some really good golf.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

On 6/16/2020 at 9:29 PM, Sluggo42 said:

More crying...

Seems to me you are chasing shot shape.  50/50 this is a swing issue or a strategy issue.  Your words sound like you are chasing a pattern and hoping a ball does something rather than know it will do something.  It is possible that you are aiming too much into trouble hoping that the flight will "bring you back."  Ideally, the entire cone is placed so the majority of shots will allow for more access to the greens.   As for the putt, you simply didn't get a good read.  The bigger issue is it went 3-4' past the hole. Speed is more important than read. 

14 minutes ago, edingc said:

- 40/38 = 78 (+6)IMG_23062020_095612_(300_x_300_pixel).jpg.9ed78d25a10d5dcf812487ccda47fbc7.jpg
- 9/15 FIR
- 9/18 GIR (2 birdies)
- 32 Putts (1 3-putt, 12 2-putts, 5 1-putts)

Able to stick a new low round ball on my shelf!

While I birdied No. 1 for the first time this year this morning, I got off to a sluggish start and didn't hit anything particularly well through most of the front nine. However, I avoided really bad holes (did double No. 3 after just spraying a tee shot so far right it almost landed on No. 8 green), and easily had my best round putting this year.

During my lesson last Wednesday we opened up my feet in my driver and iron stances some because what feels square to me is actually closed. I did the same thing putting today and everything finally started on the correct line. I did have an awful three-putt on No. 17, but otherwise felt really good with the putter today.

I hit 7/9 greens on the back and missed the other two by only a few yards short. I played most of the back nine in a light sprinkle that turned into a drizzle by No. 15, so with the rain and breeze I just clubbed up once or twice and hit low punchy iron shots. 

Best feeling of the round, however, was that I smoked two straight drives dead center of the fairway on 17 and 18 to end the round. According to Arccos, the first went 261 yards into the breeze and then turned around and went 287 downwind. Feels so good to be hitting the driver better. 

whoa! great job.  all around great numbers there.  5 1-putts is awesome. and some sweet drives.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

2 hours ago, edingc said:

- 40/38 = 78 (+6)IMG_23062020_095612_(300_x_300_pixel).jpg.9ed78d25a10d5dcf812487ccda47fbc7.jpg
- 9/15 FIR
- 9/18 GIR (2 birdies)
- 32 Putts (1 3-putt, 12 2-putts, 5 1-putts)

Able to stick a new low round ball on my shelf!

While I birdied No. 1 for the first time this year this morning, I got off to a sluggish start and didn't hit anything particularly well through most of the front nine. However, I avoided really bad holes (did double No. 3 after just spraying a tee shot so far right it almost landed on No. 8 green), and easily had my best round putting this year.

During my lesson last Wednesday we opened up my feet in my driver and iron stances some because what feels square to me is actually closed. I did the same thing putting today and everything finally started on the correct line. I did have an awful three-putt on No. 17, but otherwise felt really good with the putter today.

I hit 7/9 greens on the back and missed the other two by only a few yards short. I played most of the back nine in a light sprinkle that turned into a drizzle by No. 15, so with the rain and breeze I just clubbed up once or twice and hit low punchy iron shots. 

Best feeling of the round, however, was that I smoked two straight drives dead center of the fairway on 17 and 18 to end the round. According to Arccos, the first went 261 yards into the breeze and then turned around and went 287 downwind. Feels so good to be hitting the driver better. 

Back off a little bit man. You are setting expectations too high for CCC4.

Nice Round!!

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

1 hour ago, B.Boston said:

whoa! great job.  all around great numbers there.  5 1-putts is awesome. and some sweet drives.

7 minutes ago, THEZIPR23 said:

Back off a little bit man. You are setting expectations too high for CCC4.

Nice Round!!

Thanks, guys! Just need to keep it up now. 

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver