TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

1 minute ago, golfingbrock said:

Congrats on the great round! Now if you can figure out how to stay in the zone for your next round, let me know.  I shot -3 69 on Friday, then a +4 76 yesterday(on a slightly easier course). 

I'm going to take today off and hopefully try again Saturday.

Right?

im just sitting here wondering if I should go to the track, or just soak in it all weekend befor Monday mornings round....🤔

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

9 minutes ago, Sluggo42 said:

Right?

im just sitting here wondering if I should go to the track, or just soak in it all weekend befor Monday mornings round....🤔

Tough call.  But if playing again today, set the same level of expectation you had going into yesterday's round. I haven't played 3 days in row in awhile, so my body needs the rest today, and I also need to mow and get some other projects done.  But if you have the time and still feel good, I'd say play if you have the chance!

:honma: 💣Driver: Honma TR20 440 8.5° w/ Vizard FP-7X SHAFT - REVIEW POSTED 💣

:adams-small:3 Wood:  Adams TightLies Titanium 3+  - Shaft Bassara E55 x5ct

:taylormade-small:Hybrid: Taylormade RBZ 2.  16.5°-  Stock Shaft- Stiff

image.png.5094bf65d200d3ff7ef5ed059993dfb4.png Irons: SUB70 639 CB 4-PW w/ Nippon Modus 120 X-STIFF

:mizuno-small::cleveland-small:Wedges: GW: SUB70 Raw 48° Mizuno Mp series 52 SW: Cleveland RTX 2.0  56° LW: Mizuno JPX 900 60°

:odyssey-small:Putter: Odyssey White Ice Sabertooth- Superstroke Slim 3.0 grip

:taylormade-small:Bag: Taylormade FlexTech Lifestyle Carry bag- Houndstooth

elbow started feeling funny a few rounds ago, ignored it and played 2 days ago, first two holes were ok I thought, bit of a twinge but Its a beautiful day so I'm carrying on.

On the 3rd tee halfway up my backswing I though I'd been shot in the elbow with a red hot needle!

tried a couple more times and dropped the club it was that painful.

Had to walk off and research t'interweb for the reason and fix. So it looks, and feels, like tennis elbow, torn tendons and muscles etc

Watched videos on how to recover quickly and been doing them the last 2 days plus I've strapped a bandage over it, going to try again tomorrow as I was playing pretty good with long game no issues and chipping and putting coming on enormously.

I'm going to try a half swing and very very light right hand pressure and see if I can play, wont be the same not being on both toes and hitting hard but I WANT to play...🙄

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

3 minutes ago, perseveringgolfer said:

elbow started feeling funny a few rounds ago, ignored it and played 2 days ago, first two holes were ok I thought, bit of a twinge but Its a beautiful day so I'm carrying on.

On the 3rd tee halfway up my backswing I though I'd been shot in the elbow with a red hot needle!

tried a couple more times and dropped the club it was that painful.

Had to walk off and research t'interweb for the reason and fix. So it looks, and feels, like tennis elbow, torn tendons and muscles etc

Watched videos on how to recover quickly and been doing them the last 2 days plus I've strapped a bandage over it, going to try again tomorrow as I was playing pretty good with long game no issues and chipping and putting coming on enormously.

I'm going to try a half swing and very very light right hand pressure and see if I can play, wont be the same not being on both toes and hitting hard but I WANT to play...🙄

I've had some elbow issues as well.  Haven't pulled the trigger yet, but was chatting with a golf coach recently who said the Theraband Flexbar was the best treatment he knew of for Tennis/golfer's elbow .  Available on Amazon or other places as well.  

image.jpeg.df7b500afd8e6b4130e2f8c7769e22fa.jpeg

:honma: 💣Driver: Honma TR20 440 8.5° w/ Vizard FP-7X SHAFT - REVIEW POSTED 💣

:adams-small:3 Wood:  Adams TightLies Titanium 3+  - Shaft Bassara E55 x5ct

:taylormade-small:Hybrid: Taylormade RBZ 2.  16.5°-  Stock Shaft- Stiff

image.png.5094bf65d200d3ff7ef5ed059993dfb4.png Irons: SUB70 639 CB 4-PW w/ Nippon Modus 120 X-STIFF

:mizuno-small::cleveland-small:Wedges: GW: SUB70 Raw 48° Mizuno Mp series 52 SW: Cleveland RTX 2.0  56° LW: Mizuno JPX 900 60°

:odyssey-small:Putter: Odyssey White Ice Sabertooth- Superstroke Slim 3.0 grip

:taylormade-small:Bag: Taylormade FlexTech Lifestyle Carry bag- Houndstooth

League last night, not exactly the round we were looking for.

48; 1/6 FIR, 1/9 GIR, 17 putts, 4 drops😫

The negatives:

Really struggled off the tee. It was super windy, which made some already tough tee shots even harder.

10's a sharp dogleg left, and I pushed my tee shot right. Left me with almost a longer approach into the green than I started from the tee, ended up with a double.

13's a par 5 with a tree that makes an impossible tee shot for any right to left shot shape. I pushed mine right into the tree, which shot right back and ended up at about a 25 yard drive lol. Absolutely smoked a 3W with my next shot, which should have carried a stream and ended up in or very near the fairway. I couldn't find it anywhere, so figured it must not have carried the stream. Ended up with a frustrating triple.

15 and 16 are both par 4's into the wind, water to the left and a road to the right. My miss is a pull hook, and the road to the right can scare me into the water; which is exactly where both tee shots ended up yesterday.

The positives:

No 3-putts! Can't remember the last time I did that! Scrambled pretty well, and lag putted well. Had a few close-ish putts I burned some edges on, but happy with the putting all around.

Had great 6i, 2x 7i, and 8i shots that grew my confidence in my shorter/mid irons.

Laced my 3W right down the middle on the 18th, about 280 with a helping wind. That'll be the tee shot I take to my next round, trying to forget about the other 5 😉 .

Honestly felt like I had a terrible round, and was only net +2. I'm interpreting that one of two ways: either I'm set up to make a pretty solid drop in my handicap, or I'm worse than I think I am. 😅

Right Handed

Driver: 9° :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

2 Hybrid: 18° :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

3/Driving Iron: 18° :Hogan: UiHi Iron (MMT Utility TX 105g shaft)

Irons: 4-GW :titelist-small: T100 irons (Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff shafts) (2021 MGS Official Review here)

Wedges: 54° & 58° post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: MAXFLI Tour X

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

WITB thread here

Played the Raynor course yesterday in the grounds of the Greenbrier. Really nice layout and classic what you see is what you get. Cool that the bunkering is flat with sodded faces which I would not have expected in WV. Played the 3 par 5’s in four under thanks to two birds and a hole out eagle from the green side bunker. Started to fade a bit down the stretch and dunked one in the water on 18 to shoot a -1 69. Overall a good round and loved both courses at The Greenbrier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

:taylormade-small: Qi10 LS 9* SHAFT TBD...

:taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

:callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

:callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

:callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

Played the Raynor course yesterday in the grounds of the Greenbrier. Really nice layout and classic what you see is what you get. Cool that the bunkering is flat with sodded faces which I would not have expected in WV. Played the 3 par 5’s in four under thanks to two birds and a hole out eagle from the green side bunker. Started to fade a bit down the stretch and dunked one in the water on 18 to shoot a -1 69. Overall a good round and loved both courses at The Greenbrier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

:taylormade-small: Qi10 LS 9* SHAFT TBD...

:taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

:callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

:callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

:callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

Playing lots of golf while on vacation, which is my idea of a perfect vacation. I was thinking about it during my last couple rounds, I can't recall ever having this much fun on the golf course. Taking lessons this past fall and the result of having some sort of control over the golf ball is such a wonderful feeling.

Thursday 18

- 40/41 = 81 (+9)
- 6/15 FIR
- 10/18 GIR
- 35 Putts (1 3-putt, 15 2-putts, 2 1-putts)

A really solid round for me again. Feeling much better with the putter than I was a few weeks ago. Had a few first putts come up just short, but the lines are so much better now.

I made a few more strategy changes to how I play a few holes and that's helped me get off to better starts on the back nine, and in the process, lower scores overall.

This was a 70s round in the making until I pulled my tee shot OB left on 14.

Friday 9

- 39 (+3)
- 5/8 FIR
- 2/9 GIR (1 birdie)
- 14 Putts (5 2-putts, 4 1-putts)

Played the back nine this morning since I played the front nine only on Wednesday. I've committed to a new to me chipping technique for the past few rounds and today it was working really well, so despite not hitting a ton of greens I still scored well! 

Driving cooperated reasonably well with me today, but two of my five attempts still were not great. Pulled left on No. 16 and then sent the ball onto No. 18 fairway on No. 17. Luckily I was able to recover well both times. 

Hit a really nice push draw drive on No. 18, stuck my 54 degree wedge to about 10 feet and sank the birdie putt to finish sub-40. Nice putting round for me again.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Normal I guess. Had a good front. Played catch up on the back. Finished poorly to make it an average round of 88. That's my average all time on the course I played. I will again think about how close I was to a great round and stay positive. It will come together!

Wednesday, I scored better, but I didn't play better.  2 bone-head doubles led to an 81.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

10 hours ago, Lacassem said:

THat looks like a good time. Question is....who won....??

The course won.  I only know what my wife and I shot.  We all had some great shots, and we all had some real stinkers.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

18 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

The course won.  I only know what my wife and I shot.  We all had some great shots, and we all had some real stinkers.

I feel like the course wins a lot 🤔

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

80 40/40

1 birdie / 11 pars

8 GIRs / 9 FIRs

33 putts (only 1 3 putt this time)

I got to play Craft Farms Cotton Creek golf course down in Gulf Shores, AL while on vacation here at the beach. I played from the tips (7127 yards) and very happy with the results. I usually play around 6500-6600 yards. Hot and humid today, had a tough time gripping the club at some points. I still missed 3-4 putts around 6-8 feet.

Shot of the day for me was an 8 iron from 160 that landed and stuck right next to the hole (a inch or two from sinking it). unfortunately a yanked a drive into the woods and had to pitch out. Saved a par at least.

Cobra Connect 5 participant 

:ping-small:  G410 Plus, w/ X stiff 75 g Project X Evenflow Black shaft driver / :cobra-small: Radspeed w/ Smoke RDX Blue 70S shaft

:cobra-small: Big Tour 3 wood/ 5 wood w/ Fujikura X F3 60S shaft

:cobra-small: 4 Hybrid w/ Project X Catalyst 80S shaft

:cobra-small: Copper MIM Tour Irons w/ KBS $ Taper Balck 120S shaft

:cobra-small: Snakebite 50, 54, and 58 wedges w/ KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125S shaft

:scotty-small: Newport 2.5 putter

:Snell:MTB X golf balls

RH, Alabama

5 over 76, including a triple bogey. Ball striking was good again, 10/14 fairways, and the misses were small and didn't hurt me. Irons were solid. Chipped the ball well, had a few tap in pars. Putted ok, using a putter that was my daughter's as mine is in getting the shaft reseated. The triple came after a run of 1 under through 11 holes. 10 consecutive pars might be a record for me. 

5th round in 15 days is helping my game, unfortunately not playing next weekend.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

So the wife and kids were out of the house. Perfect time to go play yesterday and try out my fathers day gift ( a golf gps watch )  I get to the course and get to the first tee and realize I left the watch charging at home. So I'm off to an annoyed with myself start. Still managed to play ok. Shot 38 on the front nine and called it a day. I'll play 18 tomorrow and remember to bring the gps watch.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

Wife gave me the ok for practice, but I took that opportunity to go and walk 9 holes at 7:45 last night.  However, I left so fast I forgot that I had been putting in the basement so I played without a putter.  Ended up with a 38 on a par 36 and had some nice shots overall.  Nothing amazing, but just feeling good about my game and confident over the ball at the moment.  Also tried out the Bridgestone Tour B XS ball and really enjoyed the feel and ball flight.

2 FIR

6 GIR

16 Putts

Edited by juspoole

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

For the most part, better ball striking today, but was 5 over on the par 5s today to shoot a 42/40 for the day.  Pleased with improved ball striking, but it's still a work in progress.  Driver was not my best friend today.   Since Covid 19, my index has gone from 7.6 to 9.6 and no signs of turning in back around, yet.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

82 41/41

2 birdies / 7 pars

10 GIRs / 7 FIRs 

35 putts (2 3 putts and 1 4 putt yikes)

I got to play Kiva Dunes Golf Course in Gulf Shores, AL down here at the beach. Beautiful course sitting between the ocean and the bay...

The fairways are tight with little wiggle room in the rough. Greens are fast with many ridges and false fronts. Challenging yet fun. With how humid it was, I started to loose my grip on the back 9 with the driver and was just happy to keep it in or close to the fairway. As for my 4 putt, thought the wind was in my face on a 156 par 3, so I hit a full 8. Unfortunately, I hit it too good and it went on the back part of the green. 60 ft putt with a ridge in the middle that made it impossible to stop it by the flag once up and over. Hit a bad second putt back up the hill and the rest is history.

782965CB-04FB-4445-8EBE-08C6057C98F0.jpeg

093E89EB-FDC0-4149-BA4D-4899D8477AC7.jpeg

Cobra Connect 5 participant 

:ping-small:  G410 Plus, w/ X stiff 75 g Project X Evenflow Black shaft driver / :cobra-small: Radspeed w/ Smoke RDX Blue 70S shaft

:cobra-small: Big Tour 3 wood/ 5 wood w/ Fujikura X F3 60S shaft

:cobra-small: 4 Hybrid w/ Project X Catalyst 80S shaft

:cobra-small: Copper MIM Tour Irons w/ KBS $ Taper Balck 120S shaft

:cobra-small: Snakebite 50, 54, and 58 wedges w/ KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125S shaft

:scotty-small: Newport 2.5 putter

:Snell:MTB X golf balls

RH, Alabama

Second consecutive round in the 70s..(one more is call a winning streak.)

Had 4 lip outs and some closed putts. Which I take every day. Since they where consistent putts. 

Driver was decent, wind could have affect some shots. But I didn't spray the ball. 

Irons continue to be sharp. Need to bottle that feeling. 

Eagle on #7 was pure 6 iron fromm 192yds into the back portion of green, then made a 12 footer down hill. 

Looking forward to next week. 

SmartSelect_20200627-175129_GHIN.jpg

Driver:   TaylorMade Qi10 MAX - 8.5 with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50  (secondary shaft HRDZ Black 6.0 Stiff)
3 -Wood:  Sub70 949x 3 Wood 15 with Hrdz RDX Black Stiff
5-Wood:  Sub70 949x 5 Wood with Hrdz RDX Black stiff
4-Hybrid: Sub70 949x 4 Hybrid with Project X 5.5 Hybrid Stiff
Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 - 6-PW , w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff
Wedges: Sub70 TAIII w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff - 50 ,56, 60
Putter: L.A.B Mezz1, 34 in
Balls: MaxFli Tour X, TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx 
GPS:   Shot Scope X5 with Tracking

TESTED: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch
TESTED: Bag Boy ZFT Bag

Really struggled off the tee again today. Was able to rid myself of the 3 putts but missed some close ones and buzzed 4 edges on longer ones. Shot an 86 on a course I had never played under some pretty brutal wind conditions. Felt like every hole was into the wind haha.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Really struggled off the tee again today. Was able to rid myself of the 3 putts but missed some close ones and buzzed 4 edges on longer ones. Shot an 86 on a course I had never played under some pretty brutal wind conditions. Felt like every hole was into the wind haha.

Struck the ball very well today, shooting 39/42:81.  I had two birdies and three birdie lip outs.  I had replaced the Tour Edge with my Cobra F8 last week then switched it back, changing the rear weight from 14 gr to 11 gr.  Although not long, they were straight.  I gamed my TA Impact #3 putter last week, then went back to my Bellum Winmore blade putter....finished the day with only 25 putts!  The big downer was both my birdies were cut and the money stopped at +5.....I was +4!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

On 6/26/2020 at 10:23 AM, golfingbrock said:

Theraband Flexbar

I've had the red one for a few years, and have gotten a lotta good use out of it!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

On 6/26/2020 at 9:13 AM, Kenny B said:

There were some 4 putts.

I have that same book .. and it's hilarious!!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Weeeelllllllll, played the the bluffs today. If you've never heard of it, it's in Louisiana and the layout is unlike any other in the region. Very hilly, Arnold Palmer designed course.

Once again chipping and putting are saving the game. Driving and long irons are killing me right now. Overall a great day with friends. One of those days you dont keep score, just take in the comradery. Which is what is great about golf.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

89 w/ a quad, triple, and 2 doubles

4/14 FiR

6/18 GiR

34 Putts with 2 3-jacks

Any momentum after shooting 75 is out the window, lol. I wish I had something external to blame. I mean, it was pretty hot. Yeah, let's go with that!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

2 hours ago, tchat07 said:

Yeah it was very Windy today.. It was challenged not trying to over swing into the wind 

Driver:   TaylorMade Qi10 MAX - 8.5 with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50  (secondary shaft HRDZ Black 6.0 Stiff)
3 -Wood:  Sub70 949x 3 Wood 15 with Hrdz RDX Black Stiff
5-Wood:  Sub70 949x 5 Wood with Hrdz RDX Black stiff
4-Hybrid: Sub70 949x 4 Hybrid with Project X 5.5 Hybrid Stiff
Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 - 6-PW , w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff
Wedges: Sub70 TAIII w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff - 50 ,56, 60
Putter: L.A.B Mezz1, 34 in
Balls: MaxFli Tour X, TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx 
GPS:   Shot Scope X5 with Tracking

TESTED: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch
TESTED: Bag Boy ZFT Bag