TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

22 minutes ago, Grand Stranded said:

With the new handicap system, I'll move back to the Black tees in a game like yesterday (break par) just to get additional strokes. In games like that, the new system really hurts people who play the shorter tees.

If competitions were run properly under the old system, the new system is no change at all.  If the "short tee players" used to receive their full handicap when playing against guys off longer tees, they had an unfair advantage, and the new system removes the unfair advantage.

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

Played my best round of the year score wise.  Missed a couple of drives and left me blocked out by trees... finished with 2 doubles, 2 bogeys, 5 pars, and a birdie.  Considering leaving the driver in the bag next round.

WITB

Driver: Titleist TSi2 9º w/ Diamana DF 60 TX

3 Wood: Titleist 915F 16.5º w/ Diamana Blueboard or Taylor Made 300 Mini 11.5º w/ Fuji Ventus TR Red

Hybrids: Callaway Super Hybrid 17º w/ Tensei Orange

Titleist 816 H1 21º w/ Diamana Blueboard or Srixon U85 w/ UST Recoil

Irons (6-43º): Titleist T400 w/ DG AMT Red

Wedges: 48º Vokey SM6, 54º SM8, 60º Tour Issued Hand Ground Vokey

Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Masterful Tourtype SSS CT A048277

After yesterday’s debacle I went and played AC Country Club today. Very windy as usual but the wind was reverse of the typical direction making the course play a touch easier. Even par front 9 with 9 pars and the a two over back 9 for 72. Actually struck the ball well and drove it a lot better. Hitting a few fairways in the wind gives a nice boost to the confidence off the tee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

After last weekend's round at a course other than my home course where I played well, I was hoping that I was beginning to see a turn-around from my poor play of recent.  Nope!  Played my home course today and stunk it up with an 86 (back to back 43s).  

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

... Why is it that it only rains during a round when you are playing very well? 🤪 Why can't it rain during a bad round when you could probably use the break? 😳  Why am I asking why when I know we don't have the answer? 🤷‍♂️  Had a great round going a few weeks ago and I was 3 under thru 6 holes and it started pouring with lightning while my iPhone said "0% chance of rain". I hit every green but 2 thru 12 holes today and was 3 under and the rain that was predicted for 6pm decided to roll in a 4pm. Very light rain to start so we played 2 more holes but I play without a glove and my grips got wet as the rain picked up and I had to leave the course. You know how it is, the driver is working great but the irons are a little off OR the irons are on fire but the driver isn't performing well but today was one of those days where everything was in sync since I left the chiropractors office and went straight to the course feeling excellent. Back at it tomorrow and hope things feel just as good as Stage 2 for these T100-S is due next week ... 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

1 hour ago, chisag said:

... Why is it that it only rains during a round when you are playing very well? 🤪 Why can't it rain during a bad round when you could probably use the break? 😳  Why am I asking why when I know we don't have the answer? 🤷‍♂️  Had a great round going a few weeks ago and I was 3 under thru 6 holes and it started pouring with lightning while my iPhone said "0% chance of rain". I hit every green but 2 thru 12 holes today and was 3 under and the rain that was predicted for 6pm decided to roll in a 4pm. Very light rain to start so we played 2 more holes but I play without a glove and my grips got wet as the rain picked up and I had to leave the course. You know how it is, the driver is working great but the irons are a little off OR the irons are on fire but the driver isn't performing well but today was one of those days where everything was in sync since I left the chiropractors office and went straight to the course feeling excellent. Back at it tomorrow and hope things feel just as good as Stage 2 for these T100-S is due next week ...

A weatherman was standing outside the station when the overnight guy shows up carrying a new umbrella. The weatherman looks at the overnight guy and says "Nice umbrella!". The other guys says "Thank you! You never know when it might rain".

I had a similar experience last Sunday. We had to work Saturday and after 10 hour shifts all week and nine hours on Saturday, I was really wanting to hit the course to unwind and reward myself for surviving the week. Well, the weather channel shows a 40-50% chance of storms for the time I plan on going after dragging myself out of bed. I'm bummed looking out the window at the clouds, knowing I'm not going to chance it. My wife encourages me to give it a shot, and wouldn't you know it? No rain and I was able to get out and enjoy nine holes.

3 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

A weatherman was standing outside the station when the overnight guy shows up carrying a new umbrella. The weatherman looks at the overnight guy and says "Nice umbrella!". The other guys says "Thank you! You never know when it might rain".

I had a similar experience last Sunday. We had to work Saturday and after 10 hour shifts all week and nine hours on Saturday, I was really wanting to hit the course to unwind and reward myself for surviving the week. Well, the weather channel shows a 40-50% chance of storms for the time I plan on going after dragging myself out of bed. I'm bummed looking out the window at the clouds, knowing I'm not going to chance it. My wife encourages me to give it a shot, and wouldn't you know it? No rain and I was able to get out and enjoy nine holes.

Someone’s looking out for you.....weather wise lol

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

12 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Sometimes it’s worth the risk. Sounds like you chanced it and came out on top. 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° SW & 58° LW w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

Went out last night after work for 9 before it was dark. I finished 9 just as it was too dark to see my ball land. Shot a 40 with my new to me mizuno jpx900 tour irons. Man I wish I bought mizunos a long time ago, what a great feeling club.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue Sub Zero 9* stiff

Wood: :adams-small: Tight Lies TI 3 wood stiff

Hybrid: :callaway-small: XR 3 19 deg stiff

Irons: :mizuno-small:  JPX 900 Tour std loft/lie

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 52,56,60

Putter: :odyssey-small: #7 Red

Ball: :srixon-small: Q-Star

12.9 Handicap

Comox Valley, B.C. 🇨🇦

12 hours ago, DaveP043 said:

If competitions were run properly under the old system, the new system is no change at all.  If the "short tee players" used to receive their full handicap when playing against guys off longer tees, they had an unfair advantage, and the new system removes the unfair advantage.

That's exactly what was happening, in both my Tuesday and Saturday leagues, which are basically the same group of about 40+ guys.

We usually play A and B flights, and it used to be the A's played the Whites and the B's played the Greens. Then guys realized the advantage of moving up to the Greens, and there would be days when only 3 or 4 guys were on the Whites. Tuesday was especially infuriating, because the Pro Shop runs that league, and they allowed this to go on.

What ended up happening is all the really good players left, and started their own group. Now, under the new system, it's fun to hear those A players who play up complain about their strokes, when like you said, they've lost their advantage.

Driver:          :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:      :ping-small: G425 Max 14*5* & 17.5*

Hybrids:      :ping-small: G425 Max 22* & 26*

Irons:           :callaway-small: Apex DCB 6-AW

Wedges:      :callaway-small: Jaws Raw Face 54-10

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 58-6

Putter:         :EVNROLL:  ER7  34”

22 hours ago, Jwhite86 said:

Played my best round of the year score wise.  Missed a couple of drives and left me blocked out by trees... finished with 2 doubles, 2 bogeys, 5 pars, and a birdie.  Considering leaving the driver in the bag next round.

I have played without my driver before, I actually left in the car on purpose, it did give me a new perspective of how to play that round, I think I should do it more often.

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

3 hours ago, silver & black said:

I played well again on league last night. +2 for 37 on the back 9. Why do I get the feeling I'm about to pay the price the next time out?...lol.

It is in the unwritten golf rules, you play one great round, followed by the worse one ever, knock on wood, it wont happen to you.

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

29 minutes ago, chisag said:

... I love this post. If you are not competing or using your score for your handicap, golf should be fun. Creative ways to play and enjoy the game should always be considered. I played with a guy a few weeks ago that apologized for taking a few "free" drops from deep heather. Wind was a good 15 mph and he was not gonna break 100 so taking penalty strokes is just an attitude breaker for many. Nothing wrong with wanting to play by the rules and keep track of every stroke with penalties regardless of your score, but having fun should always be a top priority. And 20 strokes better sounds like a Ton Of Fun!!! 

@chisag & @cksurfdude I love going out and just practicing things. I enjoy going out and playing 2 balls. I will count my first ball towards handicap but the 2nd is my “any ahole can do it a second time” score....it’s my what I should be doing the first time mentality and has seriously helped.

i started doing it about 3 years ago because I was playing alone a lot and I wasn’t seeing results. The 2nd ball taught me and engrained the correct shot in my memory. Part of the reason I’ve developed my game IMO. Some of the most fun rounds are when I’m playing 2, allows me to laugh off the first shot and realize “I can make that shot if I just do it”

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

14 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

@chisag & @cksurfdude I love going out and just practicing things. I enjoy going out and playing 2 balls. I will count my first ball towards handicap but the 2nd is my “any ahole can do it a second time” score....it’s my what I should be doing the first time mentality and has seriously helped.

i started doing it about 3 years ago because I was playing alone a lot and I wasn’t seeing results. The 2nd ball taught me and engrained the correct shot in my memory. Part of the reason I’ve developed my game IMO. Some of the most fun rounds are when I’m playing 2, allows me to laugh off the first shot and realize “I can make that shot if I just do it”

I should probably adopt the play 2 balls approach. I need practice on things like side hill lies, downhill/uphill lies, etc., stuff that you can't practice on the range.

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

11 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

I did that the other day when I played 18 by myself. Late afternoon, no one else really on the course. I counted the first ball only. I didn't use the 2nd ball on driver tee shots, just par 3 tee shots and approach shots. It seemed to really help on "in between distances" and figuring out swing effort etc.

Driver: :callaway-small: XR Speed 9º Project X HZRDUS T800 Stiff

3W : :ping-small: G 14.5º - Tour 80 stiff

Hybrid: :ping-small: G25 20º - TFC-189H stiff

Irons: :ping-small: 4-UW G30 Green Dot

Wedges: :ping-small: LW G30 Black Dot

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossie II

13 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

I should probably adopt the play 2 balls approach. I need practice on things like side hill lies, downhill/uphill lies, etc., stuff that you can't practice on the range.

7 minutes ago, ctandc said:

I did that the other day when I played 18 by myself. Late afternoon, no one else really on the course. I counted the first ball only. I didn't use the 2nd ball on driver tee shots, just par 3 tee shots and approach shots. It seemed to really help on "in between distances" and figuring out swing effort etc.

It really helped me. Even on things where I was making a good shot but came up a little shorter than expected, I would club up just to see what I really should be doing (arccos helps with that now). Learned sand play this way after reading golf digest excerpts and your above and below feet reference is huge. Even around the green, what can you control? 2nd ball play is just awsome all around if you have the ability and time

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

1 hour ago, Lacassem said:

I do the same thing when I play the par 3 course. Second shot always seems a bit more relaxed for me. Good place to try different clubs on shots and work out distances too. 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° SW & 58° LW w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

Swing was definitely out of whack yesterday.  Played 9 shot a 49, 2 penalties, putting was mediocre at best and the irons were not crisp.

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

I posted my round for today in the #COBRACONNECT4 Challenge thread, check it out.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone Pars and Stripes 9.5* Driver 14gm weight in back, VENTUS Blue 6-R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway, 22.5* Fairway.  All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:titleist-small:  816H1 27* Hybrid w/ Diamana Blue Board 70 HY Stiff Shaft

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip               :Arccos:                                                                                                                                                               

:titleist-small:  -ProV1x  Align XL  

All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                

BirdieBall Outdoor Putting Green                                 

... I love this post. If you are not competing or using your score for your handicap, golf should be fun. Creative ways to play and enjoy the game should always be considered. I played with a guy a few weeks ago that apologized for taking a few "free" drops from deep heather. Wind was a good 15 mph and he was not gonna break 100 so taking penalty strokes is just an attitude breaker for many. Nothing wrong with wanting to play by the rules and keep track of every stroke with penalties regardless of your score, but having fun should always be a top priority. And 20 strokes better sounds like a Ton Of Fun!!! 

Can’t argue w that.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

On 7/13/2020 at 12:24 PM, chisag said:

... It would be really nice if courses came up with a new color for the most forward tees.

One course I played at in Maine two Summers ago had Roman Numeral markers - all the same color/style - and there were 6 ("VI" ha ha) sets. So you .. ie. me, a first time player there .. had to review the scorecard to check Par 3 and total playing lengths to select a tee (we went with "II" the second-most forward; this course was on a mountainside and had a *big* but forget the exact number slope rating).

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

On 7/13/2020 at 10:44 PM, ParFore74x said:

Today was finally the day, shot a 99. Never thought that I would ever admit that to anyone but I was pretty stoked once I realized that the practice was paying off. Now I just need to get consistent and started grinding for 90. 

NICE!!! 👍

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg